Guile and Charlie vs The Boss and Colonel Volgin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Through some twist of fate (or sheer dumb luck), Street Fighter's resident commandos are caught in one of Shadowlaw's time paradoxes (while Charlie was screwing around with a switch) and is transported back into 1964.

While trying to find a way back, Guile and Charlie run into the 'Mother of the Special Forces' and Thunderbolt himself, Colonel Volgin. Guile takes on The Boss (hand-to-hand, no ki attacks, no Patriot) while Charlie fights Volgin (ki attacks included).

Stage: Shagohod Hangar

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Kiefer Sutherland smokes cigarettes. Jack Bauer smokes terrorists.

Chuck Norris Fact: One time, a long time ago, some kid named Steven made fun of Chuck Norris' jeans, so Chuck Norris made jeans out of him, and named them Levi.

Superboy Prime
Boss beats the crap out of Guile and Charlie defeats Volgin.

kamikz
The Boss would most likley win her fight, but I don't know much about Charlie? Can he really survive against so much lightning? Or does he have some kind of superpower as well?

Krone
The Boss and Volgin for me but i dont no much about Charlie

Emperor Ashtar
Volgin would lose to charlie and guile, snake beat him. As for boss , I dunno.

Sam Z
The Boss and Volgin take this.

Sam Z
I say they win 7/10.
6/10 if Vogin suddenly gets hit by lightning.

S.G
Guile defeats Boss, and Charlie defeats Volgen, he never really showed his fighting ability. Unless he gets his powers then he can take it. Then Guile possibly defeats Volgen.

shin_remy
Guile and Charlie will win cause they have fought stronger people, like Bison. They know martial arts very well. They don't need to use superattacks. Fists are good enough

Superboy Prime
The Boss would obliterate guile in hand to hand fighting. Now if he had his Ki/Chi manipulation skills he might pull a couple of wins, but on a no holds barred fist to fist fight he will get secerely injured by the Boss.

As for Volgin since Charlie gets the sonic boom etc. he will make short work of the russian titan.

Emperor Ashtar
There is no way guile's beating the boss in h2h, charlie could possibly beat her.

Coleman Trebor
pffft, Boss goes down hard to Guile. No offense to her, I giver her props, but I just don't think she's fast enough to hold Guile.

Superboy Prime
I haven't seen Guile do anything to make me believe he is that fast in the first place. In terms of story/feats Naked Snake is above Guile(this is without the use of Chi/Ki of course) and The Boss hands Naked Snake's ass with little effort. I doubt Guile would be able to stop the Boss from snapping his arm, or hitting nerve points, or send him flying to a wall etc.

Coleman Trebor
Eh, I dont have any evidence to back up what my opinion, so I'm ourely just speculating.

Emperor Ashtar
He can punch faster than speed of sound.

SaTsuJiN
boss is straight hardcore.. she's not going down h2h... some sonic booms will have to win the battle (if she cant dodge them)

kamikz
Originally posted by Sam Z
I say they win 7/10.
6/10 if Vogin suddenly gets hit by lightning.

Not gonna happen, since it was the Sorrow who summoned the lightning on him after he mocked it... Volgin was always careful around water and lightning....

I don't know about Charlie? What can he do? Couldn't a sonic Boom be countered by a beam of lightning, from Volgin's electric charge of 10 million volts?
Volgin could with ease punch through a whole wall, that got to count for something.

Sam Z
And he punched through Shagohod's armor, and it withstood rbg shots without getting scratched. The Boss is fast enough to dodge bullets without much efforts and with CQC skills she can beat Charlie h2h. Plus 10 million volts...

Sam Z
Originally posted by kamikz
Not gonna happen, since it was the Sorrow who summoned the lightning on him after he mocked it... Volgin was always careful around water and lightning....

Just joking. But why do you think it was the Sorrow? He was only telling how long Volgin left to live, it doesn't mean he killed him.

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy
Guile and Charlie will win cause they have fought stronger people, like Bison. They know martial arts very well. They don't need to use superattacks. Fists are good enough What does shin remy know about Metal gear solid 3? Please enlighten me erm

Krone
When ever its raining and the Boss is their she tends to always say "Is He crying again" He being the Sorrow and some other stuff ive forgotten about

IceJaw
Whenever it's raining blood that is no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.