Psylocke runs the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What If...
Current Psylocke. She is fully rested before each battle. No prep.

1) Sabertooth

2) Cyclops

3) Wolverine

4) Rogue (w/ Ms.Marvels)

5) She-hulk

6) Human Torch

7) Emma Frost

8) Thing

9) Iceman

10) Ironman

11) Thor
12) Hulk
13) Classic Jugs

FireIncarnate
I'd say she stops at Thor

**FI**

Metalmanx
Originally posted by What If...
Current Psylocke. She is fully rested before each battle. No prep.

1) Sabertooth

2) Cyclops

3) Wolverine

4) Rogue (w/ Ms.Marvels)

5) She-hulk

6) Human Torch

7) Emma Frost

8) Thing

9) Iceman

10) Ironman

11) Thor
12) Hulk
13) Classic Jugs

Theoretically, I suppose she MIGHT not make it past Iceman.

If she does, however, she gets to Thor. Thor obliterates her.

Grimm22
stops dead at 4

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
stops dead at 4

You serious?

FireIncarnate
Tbh, Emma should basically be first, as she is probably less effective against Betsy than Sabretooth....

**FI**

Metalmanx
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
Tbh, Emma should basically be first, as she is probably less effective against Betsy than Sabretooth....

**FI**

That's a damn good point.

ExodusCloak
It doesn't really make a difference...Diamond Durability is better then Sabertooth Durability however the outcome is the same...

Can Ms Marvel Rogue speedblitz?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
It doesn't really make a difference...Diamond Durability is better then Sabertooth Durability however the outcome is the same...

Can Ms Marvel Rogue speedblitz?

Can't speed-blitz someone who is equally as fast, and can put up a telekinetic shield around herself before Rogue reaches her.

Thus, Psylocke beats her.

Grimm22
stops dead at 4

Woops stick out tongue

I meant 11

I dont know how or why I put 4 down bored

Grimm22
1-10 all die in the first second.

Then Thor sends her to an early grave yes

Metalmanx
Woops stick out tongue

I meant 11

I dont know how or why I put 4 down bored

Haha, alright then. Scared me for a minute there, Grimm.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Can't speed-blitz someone who is equally as fast, and can put up a telekinetic shield around herself before Rogue reaches her.

Thus, Psylocke beats her.

But Ms Marvel Rogue manouvers at high speeds meaning she has heightened reflexes no? So Betsy wouldn't be equally as fast? And doesn't IronMan have heightened reflexes too?

Draco69
She stops at Thor.

H. S. 6
Could she take out Iceman?

If so, she stops at Thor.

Draco69
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Could she take out Iceman?

If so, she stops at Thor.

In X-Men 190, the supposedly all-powerful, I'm everywhere Iceman nearly died trying to transform from steam to ice. He succeeded. But Mystique had to give him CPR because he couldn't breathe....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Draco69
In X-Men 190, the supposedly all-powerful, I'm everywhere Iceman nearly died trying to transform from steam to ice. He succeeded. But Mystique had to give him CPR because he couldn't breathe....

I know. That's strange, seeing as he's done it numerous times before.

Maybe because he was existing specifically in a "steam" form instead of his consciousness residing in the water vapor in the air, or something?

Still, could she take him out? I'm not entirely convinced she could.

Draco69
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I know. That's strange, seeing as he's done it numerous times before.

Maybe because he was existing specifically in a "steam" form instead of his consciousness residing in the water vapor in the air, or something?

Still, could she take him out? I'm not entirely convinced she could.

If she blasts the entire area with pure TK, she should. Iceman could pull himself together....if Psylocke is willing to bring him back to life.

H. S. 6
But he wouldn't need to pull himself together; he could just suck the moisture out of her body. I doubt she'd survive that.

http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman13gv.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman20rs.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman32ns.jpg

thedude1948
She aint beating Iron-Man

Draco69
That's Pre-HOM. Apparently Iceman has lost his "Omeganess" because of Scarlet Witch.

War downed Bobby in one blow in the recent arc.

H. S. 6
If we're talking Post-HoM, no Omega-feats Iceman, then yeah, he goes down.

Otherwise, I'm not sure she could take him.

Grimm22
Actually Iceman was able to re-evaporate himself in X-men no expression

Of course it nearly killed him though

Grimm22
Haha, alright then. Scared me for a minute there, Grimm.

I scared myself for a minute there laughing

Grimm22
Iceman has to iceup now like Torch flames on.

Although this only takes a couple of seconds, a TK bubble in the head is faster. yes

H. S. 6
Actually Iceman was able to re-evaporate himself in X-men no expression

Of course it nearly killed him though

yes

I'd wager they were referring to the fact that he condensed from steam directly to an ice form using his own "body," if that makes sense--in other words, his own moisture. I guess they're saying that every other time he has solidified from his vapor form he has "borrowed" moisture from the air or others around him to re-form. Perhaps because of all the fire, he couldn't use any moisture in the air to create another body.

Metalmanx
But Ms Marvel Rogue manouvers at high speeds meaning she has heightened reflexes no? So Betsy wouldn't be equally as fast? And doesn't IronMan have heightened reflexes too?

Betsy is also a highly-trained, highly-accomplished ninja. Which gives her more heightened reflexes than normal. Enhanced, I'd say.

Iron Man has heigtened reflexes via his suit. So, yes.

ExodusCloak
Betsy is also a highly-trained, highly-accomplished ninja. Which gives her more heightened reflexes than normal. Enhanced, I'd say.

Iron Man has heigtened reflexes via his suit. So, yes.

I suppose the Ms Marvel reflexes won't make a difference because she's not that fast when compared to other heroes...and Betsy's reflexes are only slightly above normal humans in terms of body reflexes...which doesn't really make a difference..because people who read a lot would also have above normal thought processing....

Anyway can't IronMan speed blitz her...or blast her before she thinks

FireIncarnate
I suppose the Ms Marvel reflexes won't make a difference because she's not that fast when compared to other heroes...and Betsy's reflexes are only slightly above normal humans in terms of body reflexes...which doesn't really make a difference..because people who read a lot would also have above normal thought processing....

Anyway can't IronMan speed blitz her...or blast her before she thinks

Well surely she can just think a TK shield just as fast.

It really all comes down to, yet again, to how fast one can think versus the speed of another action.

**FI**

ExodusCloak
Well surely she can just think a TK shield just as fast.

It really all comes down to, yet again, to how fast one can think versus the speed of another action.

**FI**

Well with IronMans new upgrade his reflexes are uber...and since the Storm vs IronMan ended up with IronMan speedblitzing her before she could even think...I think it's safe to say that he could react faster and blast Psylocke before she could even think....

Also since his suits technology is partly Shiar tech...wouldn't his suit be TK proof...remember in New X-Men during Morrisons run...the Shiar came after the Phoenix with TK proof armour..

xmarksthespot
Iceman is still an Omega, he just seems to forget it in every comic he ever appears.

Thor stops her. Everyone before that dies.

FireIncarnate
Well with IronMans new upgrade his reflexes are uber...and since the Storm vs IronMan ended up with IronMan speedblitzing her before she could even think...I think it's safe to say that he could react faster and blast Psylocke before she could even think....

Also since his suits technology is partly Shiar tech...wouldn't his suit be TK proof...remember in New X-Men during Morrisons run...the Shiar came after the Phoenix with TK proof armour..

I think she would at least just erect a TK shield firstly to defend herself from his initial speed blitz or whatever. Then tear the place apart via TK or another finding another method to take him down.

**FI**

ExodusCloak
I think she would at least just erect a TK shield firstly to defend herself from his initial speed blitz or whatever. Then tear the place apart via TK or another finding another method to take him down.

**FI**

The Question is...can she erect a shield before he blasts her or blitzes her?

As for the Shiar Psi armour...I'm not sure if he has that...

Metalmanx
The Question is...can she erect a shield before he blasts her or blitzes her?

As for the Shiar Psi armour...I'm not sure if he has that...

I think she can. The reason that Storm gets taken out so quickly, is that she has no TK or TP to stop such a fast opponent. But, seeing as Betsy does have TK and enhanced reflexes, she would be able to JUUUUUST construct a shield right before she's blasted.

Basically, she'd be cutting it close.

Psylocke destroys everyone up to Thor.

ExodusCloak
I think she can. The reason that Storm gets taken out so quickly, is that she has no TK or TP to stop such a fast opponent. But, seeing as Betsy does have TK and enhanced reflexes, she would be able to JUUUUUST construct a shield right before she's blasted.

Basically, she'd be cutting it close.

Psylocke destroys everyone up to Thor.

Fair enough...I'll give Betsy the benefit of the doubt....Thor it is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.