Ultimate Batman Runs the Gauntlet from Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, this time. Batman has prep. alllll the preparation time in the world, he gets months, no. years of prep and time to find out his enemies' abilities and weaknesses. he also already knows who hes gunna go up against.

Batman with prep: all his gadgets, all of his most advanced equipment:
Nomex survival suit which is bulletproof, memory cloth cape, normal metal batarangs, exploding batarangs, magnetic batarangs, electric auto-tracking batarangs, grapnel gun, explosives, flashbangs, tear and nerve gas, liquid nitrogen capsules, sonics, acetylene torch, laser, binoculars, rebreather, night/infared vision in cowl, flexible periscope, marble, bat-freeze pill, cell phone, first aid kit, assorted contact lenses, flexi-cuffs and a stun gun.

all his suits as well including his:
Diving suit, Luminous Batsuit, Parachute Cape Batsuit, Skydiving Parasuit, Invisibility Refractor Batsuit(cloaking device), and Azrael's Batsuit.

not to mention, all of his vehicles.

The Batmobile, The tank in Dark Knight Returns, Stealth Bomber Batwing w/ cloaking device, heat-seeking missiles, smart bombs and Gatling guns, the Batcopter, Batcycle and the Batboat.

1. Spiderman/Venom

2. War Machine

3. The Punisher in a Harrier Jet w/ maverick and sidewinder missiles, rocket pads on each side, 30mm Gatling cannon, smart bombs, cluster bombs and incendinary bombs with napalm. also an army of 200 NAVY SEALs under his lead.

4. Iron Man

5. Magneto

6. Movie Hulk

7. Classic Juggernaut

8. Pre-crisis Superman

9. Thanos

10. Spawn (current)

lando005
this should be fun

Tassadar
1) Bats beats em, Venom gets taken out by sonics 10 seconds into the fight.
2) Magnetic batarang, if that doesnt work, he's pretty screwed.
3) Batman shoots Punisher out of the air with his much better plane, and then kills all the Navy Seals with bombs.
4) Same as War Machine.
5) Mags pwns Bruce.
6) Whats Batman going to do to the Hulk?
7) Same as 6, with an "Im the Juggernaut b1tch" Thrown in.
8) Kryptonite, wait, no, he dies before he gets it out of his pocket.
9) Batman stands no chance against Thanos, under any circumstances.
10) Same as 9. Only with magic.

badabing
He clears it.

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
1) Bats beats em, Venom gets taken out by sonics 10 seconds into the fight.
2) Magnetic batarang, if that doesnt work, he's pretty screwed.
3) Batman shoots Punisher out of the air with his much better plane, and then kills all the Navy Seals with bombs.
4) Same as War Machine.
5) Mags pwns Bruce.
6) Whats Batman going to do to the Hulk?
7) Same as 6, with an "Im the Juggernaut b1tch" Thrown in.
8) Kryptonite, wait, no, he dies before he gets it out of his pocket.
9) Batman stands no chance against Thanos, under any circumstances.
10) Same as 9. Only with magic.

u dont think Batman could beat Magneto?? i think he could figure out something with all that prep time he has. and Batmans smart too, i was thinkin Bats could maybe find a way to throw off the Earth's magnetic field with a nuke or somthin ionno, he maybe could find a way and thus, weaken Mags n just blow em up from there.
Hulk- good fight, and this goes on for hours i say, Batmans chasin em in the Batwing like in HULK the movie with all the helicopters n what not, and if u notice iont think the HULK ever got hit with a missile or nething, so it didnt really prove his healing factor or durability much, and Bats has heat seekers, and IMO a few of those could kill, if not, seriously injure the HULK.
Classic Juggs-ehh, not much he can do here though. invulnerability pretty much>>>>everything else erm
and i though pre crisis supes didnt have a vulnerability to kriptonyte..? confused

Thanos_1971
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
Well, the only way I can think Bats would stand a chance against Supes would be to enter the battle cloaked, then, before Supes thinks to use his x-ray vision, pulls out a Krypto-rang and hits him with it from behind. Or something...

EDIT: May I ask how a cell phone would be at all useful in any of these scenarios?

lightaxe
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

He'll need the phone to call the paramedics 10 seconds into his fight with the Hulk.

batdude123
*coughMOTHERBOXcough* shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.