Punisher and The AVP Predator run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Ok this are the best hunters I have ever seens so can they do the following gauntlet in Marvel universe (for each number is also the amount of weeks they have for prep) and they got the weapons I said

1 week Kill one prision full of criminals running around from Spiderman ( 200 averege criminals and Scorpion, Octopus, Vultures, Shoker, Rhino and chameleon as bosses) they get ocotpu arms, shokers gloves and Rhino ultimate suit
2 weeks kill the shield agents in their plane (500 professional agents and Nick fury and get all of their geek)
3 weeks kill high level spiderman villians (Venom, carnage, sandman, the ultimate green gobling, electro and the hoggoblin) they get all hoggoblin and Osborns tech
4 weeks Start the hunt for the X-men in the mansion (In side of it are Cyclops, Xavier sleeping and incounsdious, Storm, Kitty, Colossus, JUbile, Iceman (fighting like in the movie), gamblit, beast and Jean Grey (not phonexis)) get all weapons from them
5 weeks Interfier in a battle between Doom (movie) and the Fantastic Four (movie) and if they kill them got all dooms robots, fantastic four tech and Doom tech.
6 weeks Kill the urban legens, (Spider-man, Wolverine, Daredevil, Black Panther, Blade, Black Cat (felicia), Aunt may, and electra) got any tech they got.
7 weeks Attack and defeated the Sentinel Factorie (2000 untrained guards with averege weapons) got 25 sentinels Mark II
8 weeks Destroy the Avengers (Captain America, Ironman, GIantman, wasp, Thor, and The increible Hulk) and if they win the gaunlet they got all of the recolet tech all back and went to a new hunt in the DC universe (in a new theathreath I will do if they beat this one).

magneto1992
I think they might be able to do so

Jyppe
They'll stop at 4.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Jyppe
They'll stop at 4. Not if he activetes the little bomb in the house wink wink wink

Blanka
Originally posted by magneto1992
I think they might be able to do so how are they going to beat the avengers

Tassadar
Originally posted by Blanka
how are they going to beat the avengers

Ya, I dont see them beating Hulk and Thor either.

Blanka
i think they will be stoped at5

hulkrulz
stop at 5 or 6

hulkrulz
the AVP predator wasn't as strong as the one in the comics

juggernaut66666

Tassadar
Methinks they stop at 5.

magneto1992
Punisher has been able to kill eveyone by himself once ( I mean everyone (ecpt Doctor Stange SS and Galactus) they all die all, yes i said all even the hulk, wolverine everyone

Anaconda King
Originally posted by hulkrulz
the AVP predator wasn't as strong as the one in the comics right they werent so i believe this gauntlet isnt fit for them if they go against thor

Anaconda King
stops at 4

DickBlazer
absolutely done at 4

ExtraMision5555
IF they get to the avengers, although im sure a smartdisc could slice through tonys armour, i doubt he would get that opportunity

Anaconda King
possible but we have a unblooded youngster that cant do squat

MERCILOUS
I'm unclear on the rules, do they get all sorts of different equipment for each fight? and if they do do they get to keep it after each fight?

Ultraman Baltan
They lose at one.

Tshern
Originally posted by magneto1992
Punisher has been able to kill eveyone by himself once ( I mean everyone (ecpt Doctor Stange SS and Galactus) they all die all, yes i said all even the hulk, wolverine everyone

I'd like to see Punisher handling Thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.