Good or Evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Up In Flames
Just a theory of mine I want to prove.

The question is which side would you choose to be on (good or evil) and which character would you portray yourself as?

And be honest about it...

trolly_crouchjr
good but id be Juggs

Scoobless
Define "Evil"

darthgoober
I REALLY hate being extreme in either respect, I'd probably be Adam Warlock and stay neutral.

ExtraMision5555
Good, because being evil is generic.

David_Richards
Not a VS thread

pr1983
Originally posted by Scoobless
Define "Evil"

As in wanting to rule the world... probably... stick out tongue

Originally posted by Up In Flames
Just a theory of mine I want to prove.

The question is which side would you choose to be on (good or evil) and which character would you portray yourself as?

And be honest about it...

Good... and i'd be whoever i could be who would do the most good...

David_Richards
Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

Grimm22
I would choose good.

As a character, I tend to share many of the qualities and similarities to the Thing, but I also look up to the character as an idol in some sorts erm

Scoobless
Originally posted by pr1983
As in wanting to rule the world... probably... stick out tongue

That's too much hard work.... change the topis to "Good, Evil or Lazy?" and I'd have a definite answer for you

Scoobless
Originally posted by David_Richards
Blah, blah blah..... I'm on my period again and my boyfriend thinks I'm fat

We don't care Dave... go scream into a pillow and write in your journal about how everyone is being mean to you

no expression

ExtraMision5555
That's too much hard work.... change the topis to "Good, Evil or Lazy?" and I'd have a definite answer for you lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by Grimm22
I would choose good.

As a character, I tend to share many of the qualities and similarities to the Thing, but I also look up to the character as an idol in some sorts erm

Your head is made of rocks?

ExtraMision5555

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Sub Mariner,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

wrong thread?

David_Richards
Nope this isnt a VS thread ethier

Grimm22
Your head is made of rocks?

I only wish sad

stick out tongue

trolly_crouchjr
classic Juggs doing good...the world would be at peace...

pr1983
That's too much hard work.... change the topis to "Good, Evil or Lazy?" and I'd have a definite answer for you

laughing

so you're lazy then? stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
Nope this isnt a VS thread ethier
who was that addrssing then? did i miss something? does this thread tie into another thread? im lost kinda

David_Richards
This isnt a valid VS thread its not Good VS Evil its Good COMPARED to Evil.

trolly_crouchjr
david david david..tsk tsk tsk...feeling brave jus cos ur not talking to us face to face...?

Scoobless
laughing

so you're lazy then? stick out tongue

What? ... like you'd be willing to go on patrol every night on the off chance that you stumble across a mugging in progress?

Or, on the other side, would you want the hassle of having to set up and inforce new laws to cement your dictatorship? what about the constant rebellions? or NATO?

Way too much hassle.... I'd use super-speed purely to avoid being late for stuff.... or to bypass those 3 hour car journeys .... or to go get some Pizza (which I probably wouldn't pay for as no one would be fast enough to see me take it)

ExtraMision5555

but what was the whole speil about?

pr1983

so if this isnt a vs thread, then why are you posting in it?

David_Richards
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
david david david..tsk tsk tsk...feeling brave jus cos ur not talking to us face to face...?

And here I thought you were ignoring me.

pr1983
What? ... like you'd be willing to go on patrol every night on the off chance that you stumble across a mugging in progress?

Or, on the other side, would you want the hassle of having to set up and inforce new laws to cement your dictatorship? what about the constant rebellions? or NATO?

Way too much hassle.... I'd use super-speed purely to avoid being late for stuff.... or to bypass those 3 hour car journeys .... or to go get some Pizza (which I probably wouldn't pay for as no one would be fast enough to see me take it)

that aside, a big bad with super duper powers threatens the world, and you have abilities that could stop them... would you use them?

ExtraMision5555
??/ eirioiaeu(naturo!(!)) ok back on topic

rofl scoobless

i would be more inclined to use my superpowers for casual use as well,

David_Richards
Why is it so hard for your people to put things in the right section.

is it the fact that you think putting it here will get you mroe responses?

Even so its against the rules.

ExtraMision5555
Super-gettingtoworkontime

David_Richards

Scared to awnser the truth?

Broly92
I be good and kill all the bad guys so they can't comeback with some stupid new plan everyother month also I know that my side would eventually win in the end shifty

pr1983
Originally posted by Broly92
I be good and kill all the bad guys so they can't comeback with some stupid new plan everyother month also I know that my side would eventually win in the end shifty

you realise if you actually kill bad guys, other heroes will start to hunt you down? stick out tongue

Scoobless

Ahhh... one of the "good" serial killers then?

no expression

xmarksthespot
that aside, a big bad with super duper powers threatens the world, and you have abilities that could stop them... would you use them? Maybe but I'd most likely be using my powers in a hedonistic manner.

David_Richards

ExtraMision5555
broly was bad though, u should make it the nice broli
lol

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Maybe but I'd most likely be using my powers in a hedonistic manner.

wat does hedonistic mean?

pr1983
Maybe but I'd most likely be using my powers in a hedonistic manner.

doh

honestly... stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
wat does hedonistic mean? Simply put, to do whatever pleases me. But under the mentality, whatever pleases me is good. Ergo I am good.

Broly92
Ahhh... one of the "good" serial killers then?

no expression
I'll blame it on you

ExtraMision5555
Simply put, to do whatever pleases me.

oh lol,

Scoobless
Simply put, to do whatever pleases me. But under the mentality, whatever pleases me is good. Ergo I am good.

If you were a shapeshifter... or a stretchy guy... I bet you'd f**k yourself! .... you filthy pervert!

shock

Scoobless
I'll blame it on you

I'd have an alibi... I was either out stealing Pizza or playing video games with some mates

stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
if i could streth i would stretch accross broken brdiges to let the old ppl and kitykats cross easier smile

xmarksthespot
If you were a shapeshifter... or a stretchy guy... I bet you'd f**k yourself! .... you filthy pervert!

shock Madrox the Multiple Man. shock

ExtraMision5555
Madrox the multiple man. shock

L O L

HYPOTHETICLY,
could that be considered

gay?

its yourself

so

Broly92
I'd have an alibi... I was either out stealing Pizza or playing video games with some mates

stick out tongue
I'll say that I thought he was alive while I was killing him? blink

Scoobless
Dupli-Kate from "Invincible" used her powers to have an orgy with one guy.....

Best.

Girlfriend.

Ever.

naughty

David_Richards

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

pr1983
Madrox the Multiple Man. shock

You didn't... you didnt just go there...

Best.

Girlfriend.

Ever.

naughty

Really? Hmm...

Broly92

Best.

Girlfriend.

Ever.

naughty
WHAT? huh

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Scoobless
im getting more of my like minded friends to join ....

Liar... you don't have any friends and you know it!

yes

Scoobless
WHAT? huh

She makes copies of herself... then .... um.... they all join in

cool

xmarksthespot
You didn't... you didnt just go there...

Really? Hmm... Imagine... Dupli-Kate and Multiple Man.. together... dodgy shock

ExtraMision5555
hahahahaha,oh gosh, thats funny

the girlfriend comment

pr1983
Imagine... Dupli-Kate and Multiple Man.. together... dodgy shock

and i thought MY imagination went too far... stick out tongue

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

More insults? lol

Broly92
I rather be a telepath and get some other girls to join in also X-ray vision shifty

xmarksthespot
and i thought MY imagination went too far... stick out tongue All that kinetic energy would Dupli-Kate be able to keep up?

ExtraMision5555
why cant xmen stuff happen in real life sad

ExtraMision5555
All that kinetic energy would Dupli-Kate be able to keep up? laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

pr1983
All that kinetic energy would Dupli-Kate be able to keep up?

messed

Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
why cant xmen stuff happen in real life sad

If only...

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Ultraman Baltan

Sub Mariner,

I can see you being a good guy. The name? Ultra-Annoying Man!

Ultraman Baltan
I could see myself being good pretty much. I hate to see people cry, get harmed, or killed, no matter who it is. But at the same time, there are people I believe should die no matter the cost. Also, there are times where I feel that I would use my powers for vengeance or(hopefully not true) personal gain. So I would say hero, jusst a very interesting one.

NiņoAraņa
hero, good i guess, super speed would be most helpful.......hopefully no chix make a joke about me bieng the "fastest man alive"sad

batdude123

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

bitca730
Honestly I'd want to be or neutral...but def. evil if it didn't come with that pesky disadvantage of getting my a$$ kicked on a regular basis...

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Scoobless
HAHAHAHA... Dave got banned.... stick out tongue

I guess the fact that that makes me happy indicates that I'd probably be a bad guy.... no expression

At least I'd get to kick all of your punk asses

evil face

Scoobless
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.