Juli vs Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Shadowlaw has plans for making an elite group of ninja assassins. Bison has the Mugen Tenshin clan in his sights. So he sends Juli after the newly-appointed head of the Hajin Mon sect, Ayane.

The Shadowlaw Doll commander finds her tailing Kasumi. After dispatching a squad of ninja with ease, Juli confronts the lavender-haired ninja. Ayane refuses Juli's orders to come with her and the fight is on.

Stage: Aomori

===

Jack Bauer Fact: When a convicted terrorist was sentenced to face Jack Bauer, he appealed to have the sentence reduced to death.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris is the only person to win an Olympic Gold Medal in swimming without ever getting wet.

Superboy Prime
Ayane beats her to a bloody pulp.

Otus
I think that Juli would win this one easily. Just because of her special-moves etc, since DoA is more realistic as I know... big grin

Remulous
Ayane will win...most likely.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Otus
I think that Juli would win this one easily. Just because of her special-moves etc, since DoA is more realistic as I know... big grin

Tell me how much more realistic is falling off a rooftop and landing on a taxi to stand up the next second and continue fighting?

Ayane blasts Juli out of existence via Nimpo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.