The Titans vs. X-Factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Grown-up versions of teen superhero groups!

No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Titans:

Nightwing
Donna Troy (Pre-OYL)
Arsenal
Cyborg (Current)
Tempest

X-Factor:

Cyclops
Jean Grey (Pre-Morrison Retcon of Phoenix)
Iceman
Beast
Archangel (possesses metal wings and healing factor of current)

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
Grown-up versions of teen superhero groups!

No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Titans:

Nightwing
Donna Troy (Pre-OYL)
Arsenal
Cyborg (Current)
Tempest

X-Factor:

Cyclops
Jean Grey (Pre-Morrison Retcon of Phoenix)
Iceman
Beast
Archangel (possesses metal wings and healing factor of current)

Hm...tough one. I can honestly say that I don't know much about Arsenal or Tempest, but the other three I do know.

Hm...I'll come back when I've researched some.

Ext@nt
I agree, this one is very difficult to call.

H. S. 6
Which of the Titans can be affected by telepathy?

If that is a weakness of theirs, Jean is going to be hard to overcome.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Donna troy is the a magical copy of WW. She can see the truth as easily as Diana. I don't think Telepathy is going to work on her. I"m tempted to say th xmen due to the fact tha night wing will be a liability. he can't beat any one of the xmen one on one. Flash might have been a better one on the titans side. arsenal is another one that is going to get it. Xmen win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Donna troy is the a magical copy of WW. She can see the truth as easily as Diana. I don't think Telepathy is going to work on her. I"m tempted to say th xmen due to the fact tha night wing will be a liability. he can't beat any one of the xmen one on one. Flash might have been a better one on the titans side. arsenal is another one that is going to get it. Xmen win.

If ANY of the Flashes were on the Titans' team, it would be 10/10 in the Titans' favor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If ANY of the Flashes were on the Titans' team, it would be 10/10 in the Titans' favor.

as it stands now, Jean Grey could beat the entire titans team nearly by herself. She once held and entire city up at a funeral in the xmen. When Magneto came and tried to drop it on the xmen. he was beating all of the xmen. i mean ALL of them. like 50 of them. then bishop broke out and jean was holding up this city mags was trying to drop on them. She has also held the juggernaut at bay, by herself. She doesn't need to be the phoenix. if you add in iceman, the titans go down hard. NOw, had it been troia, instead of Donna troy, the Xmen would be killed in less than a pico second. Not even omega iceman can beat troia.

Draco69
as it stands now, Jean Grey could beat the entire titans team nearly by herself. She once held and entire city up at a funeral in the xmen. When Magneto came and tried to drop it on the xmen. he was beating all of the xmen. i mean ALL of them. like 50 of them. then bishop broke out and jean was holding up this city mags was trying to drop on them. She has also held the juggernaut at bay, by herself. She doesn't need to be the phoenix. if you add in iceman, the titans go down hard. NOw, had it been troia, instead of Donna troy, the Xmen would be killed in less than a pico second. Not even omega iceman can beat troia.

What's the difference between Troia and Donna Troy? They're basically the same people except Donna for some reason thought her last name with an "ia" would sound good....

Tempest is also a telepath. And a mage. And he can control water molecules as well as Iceman.

Draco69
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Precisely. That wouldn't be fair....

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's the difference between Troia and Donna Troy? They're basically the same people except Donna for some reason thought her last name with an "ia" would sound good....

Tempest is also a telepath. And a mage. And he can control water molecules as well as Iceman.

WHAT? Draco you forgot about Troia? She had all those powers given to her by the Titans of myth. She was like one of the most powerful beings in comics ever. There is a difference.

Draco69
WHAT? Draco you forgot about Troia? She had all those powers given to her by the Titans of myth. She was like one of the most powerful beings in comics ever. There is a difference.

Well, yeah. It's Pre-OYL. So Donna is at what ever power levels she was prior to OYL.

Validus
Well, yeah. It's Pre-OYL. So Donna is at what ever power levels she was prior to OYL.
And what exactly was that? She had some sort of moon or light powers that were never explained. That and she sucked at leading a team.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Donna has had more powers than the Xmen combines. lol. I dont' even remember. SHe had Harbringers powers right? And she had Darkstar powers, and Troia powers, and Wonder Woman Lite powers, and Troia Powers. WHO IS DONNA TROY!!!

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
And what exactly was that? She had some sort of moon or light powers that were never explained. That and she sucked at leading a team.

Pretty much. And she was some sort of key to another multiverse....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pretty much. And she was some sort of key to another multiverse....

She's pretty much the only being to remember Crisis and Infinite the way they really happened. As long as she does, all those time lines and realities still exist. She is the harbringer.

Draco69
She's pretty much the only being to remember Crisis and Infinite the way they really happened. As long as she does, all those time lines and realities still exist. She is the harbringer.

Then why the hell does she need the Harbringer Orb to relay her the history of the DCU in 52.

Was she really drunk during the last few weeks or something?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then why the hell does she need the Harbringer Orb to relay her the history of the DCU in 52.

Was she really drunk during the last few weeks or something?

Now you of all people should know that the writer's at DC have amnesia when it comes to Donna and Wonder Woman. They don't do thier homework. That is the one of the reasons why Donna and Diana need so many retcons and restarts. To clean up the mess that the writers keep making.

Draco69
I like what Allan Heinburg did to Donna. She's Diana's little sister from Themyscira. That's IT! Nothing more....

Validus
Can't we just kill her off again?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like what Allan Heinburg did to Donna. She's Diana's little sister from Themyscira. That's IT! Nothing more....

She should be all of them. She should be elevated to some cosmic importance and given ALL of her powers back. She would be so much cooler as harbringer if she had her troia powers as well. She could guard the multiverse much better with that kind of power.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Can't we just kill her off again?

But I like her better as Giganta's necklace. She looks so vogue like that, ya know what I mean?

nvrbeenwthagirl
But I like her better as Giganta's necklace. She looks so vogue like that, ya know what I mean?

I wonder if that is the sword of Hephestiaus that she has. If it is, Donna didn't use it like it was intented and she got her ass handed to her for being too soft.

Draco69
Apparently the unbreakable, god-slaying sword got destroyed. Diana threw it on the ground......

nvrbeenwthagirl
Apparently the unbreakable, god-slaying sword got destroyed. Diana threw it on the ground......

Are we sure it was the same sword? and the sword was never said to be unbreakable. Just sharp enough to cut anything. I'm sure it can just as easily be put back together. I dont 'remember reading that it was unbreakable tho.

Draco69
Are we sure it was the same sword? and the sword was never said to be unbreakable. Just sharp enough to cut anything. I'm sure it can just as easily be put back together. I dont 'remember reading that it was unbreakable tho.

It looked like it. Then again, Diana has so many damn swords, she must forget the one she's holding....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.