Eradicator vs. Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins this battle?

batdude123
???

S.G
borg

Jimmy-Chan
Cyborg Superman's already owned The Eradicator twice ... One of those times Superboy, Supergirl, and Steel were helping The Eradicator out, and he still lost.

Validus
Has Eradicator ever won a fight? no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Cyborg Superman's already owned The Eradicator twice ... One of those times Superboy, Supergirl, and Steel were helping The Eradicator out, and he still lost.

I know, but that was a low showing for Erads.

Rols
This is problem with Erads.. Hes as bad as a jobber as Rhino.. His got the power of Superman + matter/energy manipulation + T-vo.. What more do you need...

Jimmy-Chan
The Eradicator's got a good record barring Cyborg Superman. He's matched Superman, owned some Apokoliptians, was stated to be able to destroy Steel with a hand-wave, owned Guy Gardner, had the physical edge against Majestic, etc.

Actually, to be fair, it seemed like The Eradicator had the edge on Cyborg (judging by text implying him superior) in their second fight, although a weakened Superman was helping him out. But the two other times, Cyborg owned him.

Rols
Erads should take majority of this fight... I dont think Cyborg could take over Erads programming on the other hand Majestic was able to manipulate Erads programming giving him somethin akin to CA.. I say Cyborg wins 2/10...

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Validus
Has Eradicator ever won a fight? no expression If you make a Rhino vs. Eradicator thread, then yes smile

Jimmy-Chan
Eradicator is a top tier. However, his history against Cyborg Superman says that Cyborg wins the majority.

Ext@nt
Cyborg Superman, He seems harder to kill. And as stated has won over Eradicator already.

Avalonofthewind
Cyborg wins...he's the more advanced of the 2.

It's like placing a 486 vs a Intel Dual core.

While I believe Erads should be able to get a few wins or put up a hell of a fight, the comics have shown different.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Rols
This is problem with Erads.. Hes as bad as a jobber as Rhino.. His got the power of Superman + matter/energy manipulation + T-vo.. What more do you need...

Editorial backing.............

How the hell does Superman beat Henshaw if Eradicator, who's Superman+ can't??

Jimmy-Chan
Superman's only beaten Cyborg twice to my knowledge. The first time, Cyborg was weakened due to Kryptonite while Supes was at full power. The second time, he caught Cyborg with his pants down and speed-blitzed him. I've seen Cyborg (using tech to amp himself) beat Superman and have the advantage a couple other times.

kevdude
Cyborg Superman wins.. Thinking about this I have to go get the new Ion comic out (Cyborg's in it!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.