Superman 1 million vs warrior madness Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexyking
So who takes it straight up slugfest?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by sexyking
So who takes it straight up slugfest?

Super 1m does it quite effortlessly.

Validus
Horrible curbstomp.

sexyking
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Not that i doubt the power of supes 1 million but arnt you cutting Thor of a little to easily the guy in this state kicked a lot of ass, and quite powerfull asses might i add.

bigbran

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not that i doubt the power of supes 1 million but arnt you cutting Thor of a little to easily the guy in this state kicked a lot of ass, and quite powerfull asses might i add.

Superman 1M was punching threw time barriers and leaping from the earth to the moon. And he wasn' even under his system's super sun. he was Weakening and did all of this. Him at full power would beat the holy crap ola out of thor.

sexyking
Superman 1M was punching threw time barriers and leaping from the earth to the moon. And he wasn' even under his system's super sun. he was Weakening and did all of this. Him at full power would beat the holy crap ola out of thor.

Surely theres room for debate WMT defeated Silver Surfer,Both Adam Warlock with soul gem and Silver Surfer,Beta Bill Ray and some more so this trully cant be one sided or can it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surely theres room for debate WMT defeated Silver Surfer,Both Adam Warlock with soul gem and Silver Surfer,Beta Bill Ray and some more so this trully cant be one sided or can it?
Superman 1M's strength was rediculous. Each of the Justice Legion's members where vastly more powerful than there current counter parts.

Validus
Pretty much. Superman 1 Million along with Titano telekinetically moved a galaxy. That's pretty high up there.

Each of the Justice Legion's members where vastly more powerful than there current counter parts.
No.

sexyking
Lol were are the Thor fan boys or have they thrown in the towel

Avalonofthewind
Superman 1M's strength was rediculous. Each of the Justice Legion's members where vastly more powerful than there current counter parts.

Supes 1M and Bats 1M are vastly more powerful. The rest of them are toss ups. Some are and some aren't.

Draco69

Except DC 1MIL Wonder Woman.

She was a pussy...and not the good kind....

And the DC 1MIL Flash.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Draco69
Except DC 1MIL Wonder Woman.

She was a pussy...and not the good kind....

And the DC 1MIL Flash.

The Crystaline Wonder WOman never did anything. We didnt' get to see her use any strength. But if I'm going off of Aquaman, Batman, and Supers, They were waaaay more powerful than thier current counter parts. Flash didn't do anything either.

Validus
Superman, Batman, and Aquaman were the only JLA guys who were more powerful. Superboy and Supergirl were pretty ridiculous too. The rest were nothing special.

Draco69
The Crystaline Wonder WOman never did anything. We didnt' get to see her use any strength. But if I'm going off of Aquaman, Batman, and Supers, They were waaaay more powerful than thier current counter parts. Flash didn't do anything either.

She got her ass beaten by Big Barda. And she had a hard time catching a missile in Supergirl....

Flash was already seen in the Flash comic prior to DC 1 MIL. The only special thing he had was some time gauntlets that allowed him to timetravel...like our Flash already can't.

tru-marvell
Originally posted by Validus
Pretty much. Superman 1 Million along with Titano telekinetically moved a galaxy. That's pretty high up there.

No.

Moved a freakin' galaxy! That's just plain stupid....noway any non-abstract could compete with that.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Validus
Horrible curbstomp.

sexyking
bump

sexyking
To those unfamilair with WMT he is 10 times stronger than normal Thor and to make this match more interesting he has full controll of the powers of his hammer .

Horrificus
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Moved a freakin' galaxy! That's just plain stupid....noway any non-abstract could compete with that.

I agree.
Superman comics are written by children. The stories sound like little kids are just throwing ideas out ther during kindergarten or something.

Ok, tomorrow I will write a story where Thor scratches his butt and wipes out entire universes.

Jesse7
To those unfamilair with WMT he is 10 times stronger than normal Thor and to make this match more interesting he has full controll of the powers of his hammer .

Actually thats never been stated in any thor comic that he is 10x stronger, WM Thor is when Thor is not holding back nor restraining himself.

MattDay
yea but let the kids say what they want... "10 x this and full power that" in the end of the day the person who starts with that in their sentence, i lose interest in what they got to say because they are going on speculation and guess!

MattDay
also no type of thor will beat superman 1 million, and dont even talk about the prime version... he is another kettle of fish

sexyking
Originally posted by Jesse7
Actually thats never been stated in any thor comic that he is 10x stronger, WM Thor is when Thor is not holding back nor restraining himself.

blood and thunder

sexyking
Originally posted by MattDay
yea but let the kids say what they want... "10 x this and full power that" in the end of the day the person who starts with that in their sentence, i lose interest in what they got to say because they are going on speculation and guess!

Its not excatly speculation if its been stated such as is it confused

Endless Mike
Superman 1 Million was so powerful he held back the movement of an entire galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.