Bash Will to Pieces!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
gah! 4 those who think that Will is just an annoying eunuch who tries to upstage Johnny, then right heres the place 4 u! screw him and him always taking up film that johnny should have. hahahaha!!!

Jacky Sparrow
So: I hate this stupid, ugly idiot!!!!!!! He can't do nothing on his own, I wonder how he could forge a sword????

Did I say: I...HATE...HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but now I feel much better!

ivebeendepped43
good! let out your expressions! this is what this thread is for!

lovethemtigers
Oh...I love this thread...we can take out our frustrations on it...I HATE WILL...I wish somebody would just get rid of him....please carve your heart out Will and go join Davy on the Flying Dutchman....and Leave Jack alone.....

Jack is so much better than Will....Jack just steals every scene...because Jack is Pirates of the Caribbean....

I HATE WILL....oh, did I already say that.....I don't particularly care for Orlando either...but Johnny thinks of him as a friend...
but Jack doesn't care much for Will....

one more time because I need the therapy...I HATE WILL

i feel a little better...and I hate Terry and Ted the screenwriters....

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, it was a good idea to open this thread!!!!!!!!

and will is a coward, ugly, slim ...and a eunuch and a stupid idiot who gets knocked out every time...

and let's just say it again I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, now i start to feel better!!!!

And I HATE all those WILL/LIZ Shippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sccch
I HATE WILL!!!!!!!!!

-savvychick-
nothings certain yet, after the movie comes out u may start sayin that u love the Ted and Terry because they made the RIGHT ending to the movie, not the sucky will/liz ending, so dont go gettin ahead of urself, and dont feel alone, i think we're all gonna need therapy after thissmile

sccch
*me beating Will* box

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sccch
*me beating Will* box

laughing laughing

i hate will

ivebeendepped43
nice! yeah, i made this cuz i mean, theres an I love Will thread, so why not a I Hate Will thread cuz there are a lot of peeps who hate will/orlando! wow, im a hit!

Jacky Sparrow
first: chair

then:bangin

at least:bash

hey, but it was MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (look at the will love thread)

sccch
Will >tomato

lovethemtigers
yes, Will is ugly, he's an idiot...he's bloody stupid - from the mouth of Jack Sparrow....he's slimy and UGLY...not one thing sexy about this guy...nope, not at all.....especially when he is next to Jack....

lovethemtigers
And, for the record...in real life...Johnny so outshines Orlando...poor guy

sccch
Bye Bye Will...spam_laser

lovethemtigers
Bye Bye Will...spam_laser

laughing Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

I so love this thread...it's making me smile again...cuz i was starting to cry after reading Katelovespirates post.....

come on, everybody join in....lt's continue this Bash Will Party smokin'

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, johnny is hot---orlando ugly and I hate WILLLLLLLLLLL

sccch
Let's get ready to attack Will!!!!
tanktomcattank

mmoviejunkie
haha, this thread is so funny
i'd love to join in, but then i'd feel like a hypocrite 'cause i really don't HATE will i just dislike him

lovethemtigers
Let's get ready to attack Will!!!!
tanktomcattank '
scch you are a stitch..... laughing

Jacky Sparrow
always SLIMY and STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovethemtigers
This has been fun, but I've just been shown that Secret Window is on Tv...so I must go watch Johnny's fine self and his great acting in that moive..gosh he is hot

CaptinJackLover
hahaha u huys r too funny! but i asolutley love this thread! now when im angry i will just ramble on and on about how much i hate will! big grin YAY!

LovelyOne
I HATE WILL TOO..he ws only added into it because disney needed a "good role model" in movie 1 cuz Jack was so risky..and on the fence..what isWill's POINT?

CaptinJackLover
he doenst have one...thats why we dont like him...he is useless...and not a very good role model, cuz as much as i hate to say it, he is starting ti beocme like a pirate (not a very good one tho)

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
This has been fun, but I've just been shown that Secret Window is on Tv...so I must go watch Johnny's fine self and his great acting in that moive..gosh he is hot boo yah! still havent seen that movie

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hahaha u huys r too funny! but i asolutley love this thread! now when im angry i will just ramble on and on about how much i hate will! big grin YAY! hehe! i feel special. i have very good ideas!

katelovespirate
this is my new favorite thread.

i'm ashamed to have started the "we love will" thread. I say we boycott it, kill it, possibly say really horrific stuff on it so it gets locked.

I hereby apologize for ever thinking Will had redeemable qualities.

I HATE WILL.

Here is why:
He is annoying as hell.
He has no personality.
He has no brains.
He is too skinny
He holds Liz back
He is passive
He needs Jack to tell him about the oppurtune moment
He is a wimp
He is always angry
He doesnt go with the flow

Here is how Will should die:

Liz and Jack should be making hott sexy love in the cabin. Will peeks through the window, realizes how happy this is going to make everyone but him, and pull a titanic and throw himself overboard. then the pirates all throw a party, and the movie ends with Jack and Liz sailing into the sunset.

big grin

sailorleo
man i feel i need to go sailor moon on you guys and defend poor will....

katelovespirate
if you cant beat em, join em.

sailorleo
fine *sigh* my place is here...between EVERYONE and will

katelovespirate
hey sweetheart, you can HAVE Will. take him away and dont bring him back. wink

CaptinJackLover
hahahaah kate i love you in a non lesbian way! you are just too funny!
and i love the way you planned Will's death! that would be super hott, with the whole sex scene going on! ahh love it!

sailorleo
fine ok *grabs will and runs*...wait...what am i going to tell james? *gets wide eyed*

sccch
Yes,what are you going to tell James?

sailorleo
uh this..."uh...honey....you've always said you wanted to open your mind up to new experiences..."

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by sailorleo
fine ok *grabs will and runs*...wait...what am i going to tell james? *gets wide eyed*
]
Happy Dance smokin'

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
hey sweetheart, you can HAVE Will. take him away and dont bring him back. wink

Ditto...take will and run and don't bring him back...that is classic.....
This thread will be hard for anyone who likes Will....cuz on this thread we all want will DEAD.... smokin'

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by katelovespirate
this is my new favorite thread.

i'm ashamed to have started the "we love will" thread. I say we boycott it, kill it, possibly say really horrific stuff on it so it gets locked.

I hereby apologize for ever thinking Will had redeemable qualities.

I HATE WILL.

Here is why:
He is annoying as hell.
He has no personality.
He has no brains.
He is too skinny
He holds Liz back
He is passive
He needs Jack to tell him about the oppurtune moment
He is a wimp
He is always angry
He doesnt go with the flow

Here is how Will should die:

Liz and Jack should be making hott sexy love in the cabin. Will peeks through the window, realizes how happy this is going to make everyone but him, and pull a titanic and throw himself overboard. then the pirates all throw a party, and the movie ends with Jack and Liz sailing into the sunset.

big grin

This is so true Kate...we need to shut down the WE LOVE WILL THREAD...I'm sorry Kate, but I never liked that thread in the first place...in fact, Disney probably read it and said hey, these J/E shippers like Will..guess will give him the girl....just kidding...we know they are waaayyyy too busy to waste their time reading fan messageboards, right?

sailorleo
for the love of god i hope so they'll have to riffle through all the : OMG he's so sexxi!!!!!!!!

CaptinJackLover
yeah plz do take Will....it will hurt his poor little heart to hear all this horrible stuff we are saying....

actually on secind thought! leave him here! we can torture him! YESSS!!!! torture Will party!! cWOOOHHH! this could be funn lol

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I HATE WILL TOO..he ws only added into it because disney needed a "good role model" in movie 1 cuz Jack was so risky..and on the fence..what isWill's POINT?

EXACTLY.... There is no Point to Will in this story whatsoever...except to be annoying...and remind Liz why she should want jack...cuz she could end up with an ugly, sexless, eunichy, bloody stupid boy like Will..instead of a brave, heroic, handsome, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, good-hearted.man like Jack

sailorleo
Will: Time to go!
ME: indeed! *we run away*

sccch
Even Jack is going to join in!
gun_bandana fear<Will

CaptinJackLover
WOOOOHH!!!

katelovespirate
hahahaah kate i love you in a non lesbian way! you are just too funny!
and i love the way you planned Will's death! that would be super hott, with the whole sex scene going on! ahh love it!

YAYAYAY!!!! big grin

sailorleo
everyone's saying i love you in a non lesbian way now....i highly doubt it but did i start that?

CaptinJackLover
idk maybe...but i say it to my friends a lot....

ivebeendepped43
lol love the ssex idea! nice hot ssexxi love! oh yeah! they deserve it!Jack can join in all he wants!!gun_bandanascaredriflescaredhahahahaha!
anyone else see Johnny Depp in this smiley?pimp i mean, /w the hat and the little goatee and when he smokes? i mean, its Johnny!

CaptinJackLover
hahah yeah def.!!!!! o and the scrolly didnt work

sccch
Psst,IBD43 I sent you another message. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
This thread is cool...
Things to do to Will:
bashblowchairfishgiljotiinipokeyspam_lasertomcatto
matowhip

ivebeendepped43
whoops h/o gun_bandanascaredrifle

sccch
scared raygun

ivebeendepped43
hehe nice! i like all those things,Bwa Ha Ha

Bwa Ha Ha
thanx

ivebeendepped43
no pro

Bwa Ha Ha
Jumpy

ivebeendepped43
die will!!!giljotiini

Bwa Ha Ha
lol

sccch
DIE WILL

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/a8d6bcf6b3.gif

Bwa Ha Ha
kewlpicslol

sccch
The white one is Will,the black on is me.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/bscap438.jpg

Bwa Ha Ha
Awesome!!!

evilm0nki3
Kill Will hahahaha

I hate Will! Well, I don't hate him but I do dislike him very very much...

OH! I remembered what thing Will did that I liked! I have to go to the other will thread now!

Jacky Sparrow
So like it said, and today even more:

I HATE WILL AND ORLANDO AND ALL THOSE STUPID IDIOTS WHO MADE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chair

AND I HATE ALL THOSE WILL/LIZ SHIPPERS TOO!!!!!!!!! raygun

willofthewisp
Why dangle something in our faces like Jack and Liz and then turn around and give her back to Will?! She's a bad girl now! She needs a bad boy to challenge her and protect her without smothering her. Will can't even bust her out of jail!

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
yeah, johnny is hot---orlando ugly and I hate WILLLLLLLLLLL

haha I think in those pictures they look a like....you should have picked an ugly picture of Orli if you wanted to make him look bad erm

Jacky Sparrow
ah, he looks there bad, i don't find him nice on this picture and i do not have another one of orlando because like i said he's ugly

and they do not look alike!

Captain's Wench
well of course not all the time, heavens no they dont look a like! haha just in those pictures! You know which ones I'm talking about right??

On the first page, like the 17th post, the one right after the teen choice award one!

Jacky Sparrow
yews, i knew the foto and they just have the same position but johnny is sooo hooot and orli just ....ugly

Captain's Wench
haha okay just making sure you saw who i was talking about...but yeah, I really don't belong in this thread...I actually like Orli!

sccch
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
So like it said, and today even more:

I HATE WILL AND ORLANDO AND ALL THOSE STUPID IDIOTS WHO MADE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chair

AND I HATE ALL THOSE WILL/LIZ SHIPPERS TOO!!!!!!!!! raygun

Now wait a minute,we LOVE PotC...just not Will.

Captain's Wench
haha I was gonna wait till someone else noticed that!

LovelyOne
I hate his bloody character.(sorry to those who love him).I never used to hate him..the only reason he was added into movie 1 was because they needed a "hero" in there to balance things out cuz Johny's character is a rogue and he was very risky to add..

He's friggin pointless in my books...

he's about as 1 dimensional as a cartoon stick man that I doodle in my school books..

"ahh im the hero.I am sooo perfect...look kids good role model"

the kids like JACK SPARROW you pointless B!TCH!! No one except Orlando bloom fan girls and lovesick women in their 40's love you.."oh couldn't you just take him home for your daughter??"

why are the writers trying to give will purpose all of a sudden?? he is as dull as watching paint dry..even when his character has a new obligation in life..its STILL like watching paint dry..no one GIVES A SHIT if you save your father because no one gives a SHIT about Will Turner and his character development.(don't believe me?? ask the 2 million and 1 critics who LOATHED those ****ing dragging scenes on the Dutchman).

You are the friggin support actor why is the story revolving around you in ANY way??..you are just there to be the "straight guy" well that WAS what you were for..right now..you are pretty much NOTHING INTERESTING

sccch
*hides*
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/YOUNGBLACKWOLFINWINTER.jpg

Now, THAT was a rant!

LovelyOne
sorry but I'm pissed off at Disney right now..

mmoviejunkie
haha, oh lovelyone very funny and very true

LovelyOne
lol I feel bad now..cuz i may have hurt the ones who love him..but with the title of this thread...they know what to expect laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
DIE WILL

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/a8d6bcf6b3.gif where did u get that???!!!

Jacky Sparrow
exactly...they have their thread! so, no worries!!!

ivebeendepped43
rock on!!

mmoviejunkie
lol I feel bad now..cuz i may have hurt the ones who love him..but with the title of this thread...they know what to expect laughing out loud

lol, well they should be happy-that just means more will for them...not really but that's okay

ivebeendepped43
true,true. they can have Will, as long as we get to pound the s*** out of his leftovers! unless of course they dont want Will, then we'll pound the s*** out of him!

sccch
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
where did u get that???!!!

I get all my pics here: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/?start=all

mmoviejunkie
true,true. they can have Will, as long as we get to pound the s*** out of his leftovers! unless of course they dont want Will, then we'll pound the s*** out of him!

haha, yes of course

ivebeendepped43
dude, those pics r awesome! lots of HP too!

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

ivebeendepped43
ur still freakin spamming, Bwa!

Bwa Ha Ha
Bwa? That's hilarious... I don't know why though...

mmoviejunkie
okay i hate will, no doubt
but i was watching orlando on youtube and now i sort of like him as a person, of course never as much as johnny, but he has this real dorky but cute side to him that i like
but i dont think i'd ever like any of his movies 'cause he's always some damn hero, and that's just.... sleep

ivebeendepped43
i no! hes a pansy!

Bwa Ha Ha
lol a pansy! He seems too full of himself in a way...

ivebeendepped43
i no!! hes all "Lalalala, i wanna b Johnny, but im awesome" pansy

mmoviejunkie
lol, well idk i've only seen him on three things and from those i liked him

ivebeendepped43
oh, well just so u no, he wants to b Johnny, like, who doesnt?

Bwa Ha Ha
Maybe a lizard...

ivebeendepped43
no, even lizards wanna b johnny!

mmoviejunkie
geez you reply so fast i can't keep up!

and oh i didn't know, thats gay...i mean i can't blame him for wanting to be like johnny but still gay that he's a wannabe...if ya know what i mean

mmoviejunkie
a lizard? bwa ur so random!
lol

ivebeendepped43
too random 2 b normal

CaptinJackLover
wow u guys have sum interesting conversations...but its entertaining to read! big grin

ivebeendepped43
oh yeah!

Bwa Ha Ha
I like 'Bwa!' It sounds like what you would name spilled chocolate pudding... At least that's what I thought of when you said Bwa...

mmoviejunkie
While co-star Orlando Bloom tends to duck out of the fanfare, Johnny Depp has continually shown his appreciation for the people who've made "Pirates" one of the strongest box-office beasts.

After filming wrapped for the day on Tuesday evening, Orlando Bloom made a quick escape by jumping in his car and heading out. While Johnny Depp, on the other hand, found time to say hi and take pictures with the dozens of fans waiting to see the actor through a chain link fence that borders the set.

AND THIS IS WHY WE LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!(and not orlando bloom)

source: http://www.tmz.com/category/johnny-depp/

Hambah
ok, i admit johnny and jack are better than orlando/will, but give the poor guy a break. in pirates 1 i was a total will/liz shipper, but my mind is totally changed now (after seeing pirates 2, im a jack/liz shipper). orlando is a good actor and not exactly what you would call ugly, hes a really nice guy in real life, so back off a little, k?

ivebeendepped43
uummm, ill consider it. no. Orlando is like a watered-down rat. and yes, THAT is why we love Johnny 2 pieces! I love Johnny's purple sunglasses!! they r hot!

mmoviejunkie
lol, i guess he's alright for orlando, but as an actor-dreadful!
i mean he's not dreadful, its just his damn characters!!
though i want to see haven, should be something new (came out today) and the girl who he loves in haven is ana maria from pirates!

ivebeendepped43
really? awesome!

mmoviejunkie
yup yup, and in this one orlando isn't a hero, its like a romeo and juliet story, AND he's a bad boy! so i think it should be good

mmoviejunkie
uummm, ill consider it. no. Orlando is like a watered-down rat. and yes, THAT is why we love Johnny 2 pieces! I love Johnny's purple sunglasses!! they r hot!

oh and about the purple glasses, i use to hate them, but they grew on me, i love 'em too now

sailorleo
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
oh and about the purple glasses, i use to hate them, but they grew on me, i love 'em too now if johhny wore garbage you guys would like it....

CaptinJackLover
ive never really liked them...but i guess they are okay...i prefer him wihtout them...

mmoviejunkie
if johhny wore garbage you guys would like it....

lol, probably and like captain jack luver said i prefer him w.o it

CaptinJackLover
yeah...they kinda make him seem a little older, and i prefer him looking younger l0l

ivebeendepped43
if johhny wore garbage you guys would like it.... or if he didnt, if u no what i mean!

mmoviejunkie
lol, oh yes i know exactly what you mean! wink

mmoviejunkie
yeah...they kinda make him seem a little older, and i prefer him looking younger l0l

lol, yeah

Leggy_n_Merry

If there was no Will then the story would have been totally different. His point was to engage in piracy with Jack Sparrow in order save Elizabeth and to fall in love with Elizabeth. That was just how the story was written.

mmoviejunkie
that actually is true
without will the story would make no sense and would be totally random
but he's still annoying

ivebeendepped43
beyond annoying, like throbbing headache inducing!

Bwa Ha Ha
Yes, but oh well. At least Jack makes up for the dreadful mistake that is Will.

ivebeendepped43
yeah, he did!

ivebeendepped43
my sig is still hot. rah!

kiwibird
I hate will so much he's so naiive I never thought it was possible for some1 to be so stupid. My conclusion: he got exposed to too much poisonus chemicles working as a blacksmith and its mucked up his brain

ivebeendepped43
he never had brains 2 begin /w

kiwibird
too true

Maple Sugar
WILL IS A FREAKIN STICK THE MUD WHO IS THE STEREOTYPE HOT DUDE !!!!

there..it went

kiwibird
The only problem is that hes not hot

Bwa Ha Ha
precisely

ivebeendepped43
lol im still laughing at this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujlG4U4xVu0

mmoviejunkie
HAHA! I LOVE THAT!!!!!ITS ON MY FAVORITES AND I WATCH IT LIKE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
What is it?

mmoviejunkie
its these crazy girls who say they know orlando bloom, its real funny watch it

Bwa Ha Ha
lol can't, gotta go watch finding neverland

willofthewisp
Can we bash Legolas? I don't get his character at all! He hardly says a word and all he does is fire those damn arrows! They have Arwen and Galadriel and all the other cool elves to represent the elf race, so why do they need to be represented in the fellowship? He has no purpose. I don't even think he says a word to Frodo in the whole thing.

mmoviejunkie
i've never seen lord of the rings...but i can say that orlando looks ugly in that film...

CaptinJackLover
knwo he doesnt! if you just focus on his face he looks really hot! its just the hair taht screws it up!

katelovespirate
I will bash Legolas to pieces, though i understand why Tolkien stuck him in. he was representing the elves. it was important to the overall theme. but i was never hugely into his character.

and IMO, thats not Orlandos best work at ALL. i guess there wasnt much to do with the character. and he is ALWAYS stating the obvious LOL

sailorleo
i think orlando's is in his best in elizabethtown....

mmoviejunkie
i never saw that movie, but i wanted to see it

Bwa Ha Ha
never heard of it

Imperial Logic
Legolas says: "And you have my bow." In Rivendell.
I believe only those five words in the entire trilogy. Legolas was so much better in the books. Maybe Peter Jackson was trying to make him appear like a Vulcan; intelligent with his silence and somewhat uninvolved in the present, with different levels of thought. At least Legolas had a few good action sequences in II and III though.

Will has too many morals. He seems only to be there most often to stand around and look pretty, thereby sending fangirls in flocks to the theatre($$$), or to make The Captain look even more immoral and wild than he would be by himself.

(Or get hit over the head by a random pirate, or slapped in the face by Scarlet in Tortuga, or in any other way harmed, maimed, disemboweled, decapitated, almost/completely hanged, or dismembered, so that those like us can laugh are cruel, hollow laughs.)

Bwa filled MWAHAHA-S

katelovespirate
i think we are de-humanizing Will in order to appease the fact that we want Liz and Jack together. Will can still be cool and not get the girl, ya know? We dont need to dehumanize him... just to make it okay that he might be disappointed later on. LOL.

but I dont really like what PJ did with Legolas---- he just gave him lots of wierd exposition and not a whole lot of character arc. my favorite part of his is after Gandalf dies in 1 and he has the incredibly confused look on his face. its really nice.

ivebeendepped43
i used to b in love /w Legolas, hes OK now. but we r bashing Will/Orlando, not Legolas

willofthewisp
I find it easier to bash Legolas than Will. Will is more three-dimensional than what he seems.

Bwa Ha Ha
really? to me will is just a blank sheet of paper w/ a smiley face on it....

evilm0nki3
that is a very good desciption of him Bwa Ha Ha

Bwa Ha Ha
lol thanx it is isnt it

Bwa Ha Ha
Will:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>