Just a random thought...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
....But, we all know the beach scene where the compass points to Jack and then Liz gets all upset and says it doesnt work....

Well i was just thinking....Will came from the same direction the compass was pointing. So although i htink Jack/Liz have the most perfect relationship ever! Its possible that the compass could have been pointing to him at that moment....Cuz if you htink about it even thought Liz TRULY wants Jack, she was upset cuz her mind was telling her not to. She needed Will there to see who it was she REALLY TRULY wanted....she needed to do like a test or sumthing like that. So she wanted Will there at that moment so she could prove who she wanted.

So im not saying that i htink she wanted Will at that moment because she loved him, im saying she wnated him there so she could prove she didnt want Jack (which she was proved wrong after the kiss)

^^sry i know all that was confusing....

sccch
eek Didn't think about that...*sigh* Bugger. Back to square one.

CaptinJackLover
yeah i know...i was thinking about when the compass pointed to Jack and i suddenly thought of that....

Chiki Mina
I think that lil kiss she made to Will was like a show in front of jack and norrie. to say "hey look at us come on we are happy..right" I think miss swann is trying to hard :/

CaptinJackLover
yupp totally agree with you...

cuz after they were done kissing she automatically looked at Jack! why you ask? well duh cuz she cant resist him!!! she is totally clueless yet totally aware f her feelings.....she thinks she loves Will, but she knows she loves Jack! i would hate to have her mind...its too confusing... lol

Chiki Mina
^^^ lmao yea she looked at jack saying "see i WANT WILL" the poor idiot is trying too hard to impress jack showing that she wants will lol

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by sccch
eek Didn't think about that...*sigh* Bugger. Back to square one. dont you mean crikey! lol

sccch
I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ABOUT THE STEVE THREAD!!!
and yeah,replace 'bugger' with 'CRIKEY!'

Chiki Mina
lol.....i still cant believe he died...

ivebeendepped43
me niether!bawlingcrycrybaby

CaptinJackLover
wow you guys can get off topic quick! but yeah im sad too.....i miss him...

Bwa Ha Ha
yes

ivebeendepped43
wwaahhhhh!!crybaby

sccch
bawling

ivebeendepped43
boo hoo!

Bwa Ha Ha
death

ivebeendepped43
rip

sccch
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
death
Not funny.
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/toboesrain/wr30-darcia-ookami-aurora.png

ivebeendepped43
very not funny!

Bwa Ha Ha
huh whats with the wolf

sccch
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
huh whats with the wolf
Oh,that's me when I get angry...

Bwa Ha Ha
my friend likes wolves

ivebeendepped43
u should no that by now

Bwa Ha Ha
huh

Chiki Mina
..uh..

sccch
She means you should know that I'm the guard wolf.

Bwa Ha Ha
oh, yeah i was thinking 'of course i know my friend likes wolves'

Chiki Mina
...well..lets try to move on to another subject..should i suggest potc..??

sailorleo
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
...well..lets try to move on to another subject..should i suggest potc..?? *gasp* what is this potc thing you speak of.....hmmm...for some reason i keep thinking of a series which its second installment back one billion dollars...but could such a franchise exist?

sccch
What is this PotC thing?

Chiki Mina
hmm...is there a possible movie close enough to beat lotr and sink titanic..again..hmm*plays jeopardy theme*

sccch
Wouldn't be cool if Johnny Depp played a PIRATE!!! Oh,well.

Chiki Mina
i knoww wouldnt it be great if johnny had gold teeth..DAMN!

sccch
I KNOW!!! I wish they'd make a movie like that!

sailorleo
i love you guys! *sarcasm buddies fo life!*

Chiki Mina
*sarcasm is fo eva*

katelovespirate
oh i dont know guys, i dont know if such a thing could be made. i mean, which production company would take such a giant risk? Johnny depp as a pirate? with gold teeth? I suppose you want him to have dredlocks and eyeliner too... LOL... can you imagine such an outrageous film?

what on earth would they do? sail around looking for treasure? oh please. just throw in a gorgeous girl and you've got the most cliche film ever written.

hehehe i heart sarcasm...

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh i dont know guys, i dont know if such a thing could be made. i mean, which production company would take such a giant risk? Johnny depp as a pirate? with gold teeth? I suppose you want him to have dredlocks and eyeliner too... LOL... can you imagine such an outrageous film?

what on earth would they do? sail around looking for treasure? oh please. just throw in a gorgeous girl and you've got the most cliche film ever written.

hehehe i heart sarcasm... (LOLOLOLOL) yeah and i suppose they're gonna shove in some stupid enunch to annoy us and for good measure thow in a totally georgous brit and make him look like an ice cream cone....

sccch
Originally posted by sailorleo
(LOLOLOLOL) ...and for good measure thow in a totally georgous brit and make him look like an ice cream cone....

that not funny.

Chiki Mina
yummy ice cream!! bunny

sailorleo
i know...i suck...but i tried....

sccch
dots

Chiki Mina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.