What pirates would do to annoying people...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
it would involve native american ant torture, red hot pokers, chinese water torture, crucifixion, electrocution, dismemberment, and being banned from a site where people are trying to have real discussions.

Im sorry but i CANT STAND it anymore, we keep trying to discuss things, but the threads fall apart due to DOTS and POINTLESS POSTS.

(storms out)

sailorleo
*joins you*

ivebeendepped43
uuuuuuuummmmmmmm*is not sure what to do, but agrees and follows*

Bwa Ha Ha

katelovespirate
for the first time, i have used the "report to moderators" button.

Bwa Ha Ha
...really

sailorleo
me too

ivebeendepped43
ok thats it! 2gunsbashboxchaircursingfishmad2madriflesniperget the picture?!

Bwa Ha Ha
wow, you really are brutal people

katelovespirate
i dont consider myself brutal at all.

i dont want to be mean, but the point of this forum is to discuss and bounce ideas around and have fun.

why get on here and do things that specifically annoy people and have no point?

we are all trying to have real discussions or be funny or whatever... but its incredibly hard when the threads keep getting WAY off topic, and completely destroyed and confused by pointless posts.

i just feel bad for people like LovelyOne, who put a lot of thought into a theory and post it, only to have the thread have nothing to do with what they actually posted about. its not fair to people who are really thinking about things.

sailorleo
yeah i know...i'd be a hypocrite to say that i never did that though

ivebeendepped43
i have changed my ways, its time you did too Bwa Ha Ha

katelovespirate
well i know we all goof off sometimes, thats fine, but when its happening nonstop, thats when it gets out of hand. lol.

sailorleo
and i have the feeling it's never gonna stop though...

ivebeendepped43
in a way, me too

Bwa Ha Ha
I posted a theory and I think lovelyone liked it, it's just people never ask for a good theory from me, ya know?

ivebeendepped43
just create one and peeps will enjoy it

ivebeendepped43
just create one and peeps will enjoy it

Bwa Ha Ha
you posted twice

sailorleo
GAH! I can't tkae it anymore...the pointlessness of some of the posts!!!!!!!! I wanna CRY i wanna SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwa Ha Ha
why don't you?(no offense, but your post was pretty pointless too)

evilm0nki3
I never did gut Jaken... I swore I would...

Bwa Ha Ha
lol jaken

evilm0nki3
Thats his name right!?!!? lol your little...toad...

Bwa Ha Ha
imp

evilm0nki3
what is imp?

Bwa Ha Ha
He's an imp... You know, a tiny demonic monster thingy...

evilm0nki3
oh. i used to watch that show but i stopped because it was demonic hehe

Bwa Ha Ha
It's not bad!

evilm0nki3
uuummmmmm yeah it is big grin

sailorleo
offtopic

Bwa Ha Ha
How's it all that bad?

evilm0nki3
I'm sorry we're off-topicsad

Pirates would definately get annoyed easily!

(and its just bad because it has demons in it. i really did like the show though....except for the demons hehe it was to give up but I did it! lol)

Bwa Ha Ha
Well in Japanese terms, when they say ' demons ' they mean monsters.... Americans translate it wierdbawling Besides, this thead's topic is kind of resolved

evilm0nki3
yeah thats what i heard but it still kinda... weirds me out when the say demons. especially their red eyes lol. its so funny though... and inuyasha is cutesmile

Bwa Ha Ha
totally, all my friends are obsessed with it...

evilm0nki3
hehe i was obsessed too. there was a site i went to that had thumbnails of episodes with captions that had nothing to do with what it was really about but it was hilarious!

-savvychick-
lol, even on a thread that bashes people who get off topic, you still manage to, isnt that what the OFF-TOPIC thread was created for????

sailorleo
Originally posted by -savvychick-
lol, even on a thread that bashes people who get off topic, you still manage to, isnt that what the OFF-TOPIC thread was created for???? that's what i thought but apparently im wrong

Chiki Mina
uhg jaken is so annoying i think hes in love with fluffy aka sesshomaru
OK BACK TO SUBJECT..uh what subject were talking about lol

Captain's Wench
This is a pointless thread lol

good intention, pointless thread though!! I love you katelovespirate lol

The-Judge
rauw, only females in herebig grin

ivebeendepped43
nu-uh!!!! Jack of Blades comes in and hes a guy!!

Captain's Wench
yeah its true...there are a FEW guys in here!!

ivebeendepped43
but very few

mmoviejunkie
do alot of guys even like pirates of the caribbean?

ivebeendepped43
YEAH!! they better or ima---

mmoviejunkie
'cause i've never heard a guy my age talk about it, and i've never paid attention to the ages of the guys that are in the movie theater

lol-ur gonna what??

ivebeendepped43
really, there r tons of guys my age that talk bout it

Bwa Ha Ha
really?

mmoviejunkie
huh...thats weird
maybe thats just 'cause you're younger

Bwa Ha Ha
Who's younger? I haven't heard anyone at all except my parents and friends(2) talk about it.

Captain's Wench
some of my guys buddies came with me to the midnight showing...more of em alone!!

My guys are all pirates! big grin

mmoviejunkie
ha, thats cute

Bwa Ha Ha
mm hmm

ivebeendepped43
sswwweettt

mmoviejunkie
today in english class we had to write a story about anything that has happened and write it in a way we'd normally talk, not proper english so i wrote about when i went to see pirates 2, and JD and we had to read it to our writting groups and my group is 3 boys and me and they loved my story, they thought it was so funny 'cause i was saying stuff like i've been deppified and sexy pirate, ha-though i was too embarssed to read it, so one of the guys had to read it out loud
and it was also funny 'cause i bashed orlando and one of the guys was defending him, and another guy was like, 'okay what are you having a gay conversation with her?'

so i just shared that 'cause we were talking about guys and pirates, though i dont know if they like the movie, 'cause i didn't ask them

CaptinJackLover
hahahah thats so funny! dont worry i would be embarressed to read it to 3 guys if i was the only girl too. But the guys at my shcool would probably htink i was a freak

mmoviejunkie
lol, i really thought that they were going to think that i was a freak, but they really surprised me

Bwa Ha Ha
That's cool! In class the other day, we had to write a sentence with vocabulary words and my best friend wrote a bunch of POTC sentences... I would've too, but I didn't want to risk the teacher thinking I was a freak... I'm already wierd at school, but most people don't know about my POTC side....

mmoviejunkie
you should write about it if thats what you want to write about,
i'm still learning that...i have to be myself and not care what others think-i'm very self concious
today i really didn't want to write about it 'cause i was so afraid of what the guys would think but then all of a sudden i was like tah hell with it i'll just do it

ivebeendepped43
lol, sry off topic, but thank you 4 changing your little thing under your pic, Sailor

CaptinJackLover
yeah for my vocabualry project i have to do im going to write mostly POTC sentences if i can...i wont care what the teacher thinks...only my friends no about me and POTC and they think its weird but they are friends so who cares what they thinbk LOL... but i dont worry about ohter people...just do what you want...

ivebeendepped43
lol ALL my teacher no i am obsessed /w Johnny and its only the 3rd week!

CaptinJackLover
hahahah that would scare me if i were one of the teachers...but im not and i undertsnad why u are obsessed

ivebeendepped43
thank u. we were doing these stories in groups and we were given a title and we had to create a story bout it. ours was "Thise Who Don't" and i wanted to do THose Who Don't Play By The Rules and write bout Jack Sparrow ut my friend is like NO WAY! I introduced my frind to Johnny and now she is obsessed but not as much so as me. so since she didnt have a partner 4 the story, she wrote about johnny and i was really upset cuz i really wanted to write bout him. but we did mention POTC several times in the story! lol

CaptinJackLover
LOL that sux! you shouldve written about him! i mean you are OVERLY obsessed and you deserve to write about sumthing you are probably WAYYYYY more passionate about

ivebeendepped43
but i did force her to let me name one of the characters Johnny!

Bwa Ha Ha
That's cool...wonder what the teachers think...how'd they find out?

ivebeendepped43
they take one look at my binder..........or folders...............or notebooks

Bwa Ha Ha
lol tons of people at my school are walking around with POTC shirts and stuff like that and when I look for 'em they're all sold out!! NOT FAIR!!!

mmoviejunkie
really??
no one does that at my school...i've never heard of anyone even talking about it...except me of course

CaptinJackLover
yeah ditto...

well i talk baout it with my friends who claim they are obsessed but they arent really cuz they dont wnat to talk baout it 24/7 like me...but other thasn that nobody else says ANYTHING about it

mmoviejunkie
yeah i only have 1 friend who doesn't mine me talking about pirates, though i do try not to talk about it too much 'cause i dont want to bore her 'cause i really dont think she's obsessed with it

CaptinJackLover
yeah my friends just like tell me to shut up when ive been talking toi long about it..and then they go on to talk about their obsessiuon with Harry Potter...

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah. but there's so many people like youa ll at my school it's creepy!! But they like never show up in my classes, only the corridors...

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah my friends just like tell me to shut up when ive been talking toi long about it..and then they go on to talk about their obsessiuon with Harry Potter...

haha, harry potter?gosh i can't see why anyone would be obsessed with that, sure its a good movie but not obsession worthy!

Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
yeah. but there's so many people like youa ll at my school it's creepy!! But they like never show up in my classes, only the corridors...

what do you mean there are so many people like us?how do they act like us? and i think every school is basiclly the same, all the cliques are basicly the same

CaptinJackLover
yeah id ont get why they are obsessed and then they try to exclude me cuz i dont know what they are talking about...it gets me annoyed sumtimes

Bwa Ha Ha
As in, people just look all piratey and compare pirate shirts...OOOH! that reminds me! oct. 2 at my school everyone has to dress up like pirates!!!

mmoviejunkie
aww i'm sorry, are you the only one of your friends thats obsessed with pirates?

CaptinJackLover
omg thats sooo awesome!!! i wish my school would do that!

Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, I know. My friends and I are all gonna dress up, and ther's like 500 people at my school... I think the teachers r even gonna do it lol

CaptinJackLover
lol my teachers would never di that....i htink me and one if my friends who be the only ones to do it...which would be totally awesome!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
haha, harry potter?gosh i can't see why anyone would be obsessed with that, sure its a good movie but not obsession worthy! i just converted from a harry Potter obsession, actually

Bwa Ha Ha
I converted 'bout nearly a year ago...

CaptinJackLover
hahahah ive never been part of one....never will be

Bwa Ha Ha
I liked the books better than the movies. I stopped being obsessed when I finished the last one.

CaptinJackLover
nope my friends are freaks....except they still arent as obseesed with HP as i am with POTC

ivebeendepped43
poor souls

Bwa Ha Ha
So they're only half obsessed? They don't even know how to be correctly obsessed then...

CaptinJackLover
yeah pretty much...im like overly obsessed though....if you havent noticed i have been on this thread ALL DAY! have not left once unless it was to switch computers! so im REALLLY obsessed they are just partially obsessed

ivebeendepped43
lol nice!

Bwa Ha Ha
totally

mmoviejunkie
yeah i'm addicted to this website...its like a drug
which are bad..dont do drugs!...lol, okay kinda random

ivebeendepped43
............yeah

CaptinJackLover
which are bad..dont do drugs!...lol, okay kinda random

laughing out loud

ivebeendepped43
very random

sailorleo
which are bad..dont do drugs!...lol, okay kinda random ditto....and as long as we're not talking about anything important at the moment....i have to share....at about 8pm my time i went for a walk....in my own neighborhood...AND GOT LOST! i finally found my way home obviously....and i was away from here for like 2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

Bwa Ha Ha
that's cool, dunno why

CaptinJackLover
omg i would die!!! taht whole time i wuldve been like ok uhmm i need to go back hom so i can got KMC...this is really annoying me i need to go the comp!

ivebeendepped43
wow, r ent u a bright one! lol

sailorleo
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
omg i would die!!! taht whole time i wuldve been like ok uhmm i need to go back hom so i can got KMC...this is really annoying me i need to go the comp! yeah...i was hoping to see my new sig Evil....was gonna make me....also i was wearing my unconfortable shoes...don't ask why.....but it's a good thing i admire architecture b/c i would have been SOL....(that helped b/c i recoginzed 'land marks" that told me if i was going in the right direction)

ivebeendepped43
ive never done that b4, so i wouldnt know

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by sailorleo
ditto....and as long as we're not talking about anything important at the moment....i have to share....at about 8pm my time i went for a walk....in my own neighborhood...AND GOT LOST! i finally found my way home obviously....and i was away from here for like 2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

haha-funny

Bwa Ha Ha
If I got lost it'd be creepy cuz I live like on this huge dirt road, practically like a jungle, but not to far from civilization.

ivebeendepped43
thats good

Bwa Ha Ha
lol that's nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.