Your Favorite USA TV Villains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Since Anime is just going to get into the way, so what are your favorite USA TV show villains? Oh, and G1, Beast Machines, and Beast Wars "Transformers" do count, just not any other. Well, here's my list(not in order).

Vlad Plasmius(Danny Phantom): Oh yeah, folks. The guy is 10000000000% badass. While he does job from time to time, he is mostly one of the most evil and dangerous villains to ever cross TV. He actually took the Ghostly Wail! Not even Dark Danny could take that! Man, he is just so cool.

Professor Chaos(South Park): It's Butters! Hooray! Of COURSE he would be on my list! Even as a tyranting bastard, he's the same ol' Butters.

Captain Cold(The Flash): He possibly the best comic-to-TV liver action villain ever, and believe it or not, there has been a ton of them. While he looks nothing like the character, his loyal yet cruel attitude and inventive weaponry make us remember that he is still the good old villain we know and love. If I put this list in order(which I'm not going to), he would be very close to the top.

The Joker(Timmverse): No list we be complete without the world's most favorite clown. He was everything we knew the Joker as, not to mention he was voiced by none other than Mark Hamill. Unlike other cartoon villains, you WANTED this guy to come back every single episode. "The Batman" Joker has absolutely nothing on him.

The Trickster(The Flash): Remember the Trickster from the good ol' Timmverse? Well, this Trickster is pretty much the exact same guy(even played by the same person, Mark Hamill) as Timverse Trickster, only much more insane and far less negotiable. Is there anything Mark Hamill CAN'T do?

Megatron(G1 Transformers): No list is complete without the ultimate evil robot.

Galvatron(G1 Transformers): He is a powered up version of Megatron. Oh, and since he was in season three and not just the movie, he does count.

Baltan Seijin(Ultraman Powered): "Ultraman" is by far the worse remake to ever hit America. The Universe itself should be ashamed of itself for allowing this monstrosity to happen. BUT, like it or not, Baltan was cool. Yeah, he was a total pussy(fell down by one bazooka shot while the 1966 one went down by dozens of cannon fire before getting back up and chamging into his final form), but he looked and sounded neat.

Walker(Danny Phantom): Tough as nails, Walker was easily class 30-50. Why? Because he kicked so much darn ass it wasn't even funny. He tossed around Danny like a chewtoy and made 85% of Danny's rougues fear him with no sense of courage. The guy was a monster, and one of the only villains Danny never actually beat head-on.

Pariah Dark(Danny Phantom): TV's ultimate Unicron, Pariah was a fantastic "world busting, all-powerful enemy" that every hero has at least once. As far as we know, he's easily beyond class 100, and withan attitude to match.

Dr. Doom(Fantastic Four 2006): I have finally watched the new Fantic Four series, and I have realized something amazing about it. Their Dr. Doom is cool! After the major disappointments of Ultimate and Movie Doom, we are finally able to yet again witness Dr. Doom at his very best in media. He is the brilliant, strong, and overcompitent baddie we have been waiting waiting years to see.

Invader Zim(Invader Zim): After lasting through our hearts with evil schemes and awekward moments, we can easily say that Zim is one of the coolest villains ever. Believe it or not, he's a genius. While his common knowledge is blank, he has thought of some great plans. What are they? Better watch the show to see.

The Deadly Nightshade(The Flash): Think of the Punisher with millions of dollars and the brains to make incredible technology. That's the Deadly Nightshade for yah. He is one of the very few bad guys to ever almost kill Flash. While he believed what he did was right, he was really polluting the earth with political hate for masked vigilanties such as the Flash, making it harder for Barry to save people. The original Nightshade and the Flash had to team up just to take down this guy. The Flash, from what we were told from the show, had incredible regeneration and durability. That was the only thing keeping Barry alive when he was being pummeled by Deadly Nightshade when he was in his class 5+ exoskeleton suit. Now THAT's good.

Megatron(Transformers Beast Wars): He was basically a more evil and cunning version of G1 Megatron.

Inferno(Transformers Beast Wars): Best evil lacky ever.

Soundwave(G1 Transformers): Who ever said that a tape recorder Transformer would be lame?

Destructacons(G1 Transformers): They were just really cool, that's all.

Stewie(Family Guy): He's not a villain now, but when he was in the early days, you really had to look out!

Venom(Spiderman The Animated Series): This is the only thing that the show did correctly. The story he was in was fantastic, and the character was immensely well done. Venom was portrayed amazingly here.

Hades(Hercules The Series): James Woods!

Ultraman Baltan
No opinions?

fun2live
I like drath vader hes a cool villain

BackFire
Mr. Burns.

RZA
Funny answer: Professor Chaos

Real answer: Joker. He used to crack me up all the time in the animated series.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by fun2live
I like drath vader hes a cool villain

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.