Surfer and Stardust vs Sentry and Genis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which team wins??

bigbran
Good battle.
I'll say Genis.
Stardust is probably taking out Sentry, while Genis is going to take down Surfer.

JOE NUNEZ
Sentry and Genis..

manorastroman
why would stardust take out sentry? we've seen what happens when sentry goes against heralds. you can say that terrax was jobbering all you wish, but the reason sentry punked him so hard was...MARVEL WANTED US TO KNOW THAT SENTRY>HERALD.

bigbran
Originally posted by manorastroman
why would stardust take out sentry? we've seen what happens when sentry goes against heralds. you can say that terrax was jobbering all you wish, but the reason sentry punked him so hard was...MARVEL WANTED US TO KNOW THAT SENTRY>HERALD. Does Herald include Surfer?
And Stardust would take him out, because he actually has some feats!!!
Oh look, I'm the concept of Superman, because of that, I get severly overated.
What are his feats? Fighting Genis? Beating Terrax? Holding a cosmic containment unit?
And the main argument, that for some reason hasn't been pulled out yet...
Sentry stalemated Galactus!

manorastroman
those are actually incredible feats. your friend mr master has shown the power of a CCU, Genis has been shown as insanely (pun intended) powerful, and terrax is a herald of galactus, and not even the weakest. and he didn't just beat terrax, he beat him like ike used to beat tina.

Validus
What's Sentry going to do to Stardust? Punch him? Physical attacks are all but useless against him in his 2nd form.

Herald team takes it.

bigbran
those are actually incredible feats. your friend mr master has shown the power of a CCU, He held it for a couple seconds.
Genis has been shown as insanely (pun intended) powerful, He didn't fight insane Genis. Genis held back in that battle too, and he still won. Originally posted by manorastroman
and terrax is a herald of galactus, and not even the weakest. I'm pretty sure, he has the worst end of the heralds out of all of them.Originally posted by manorastroman
and he didn't just beat terrax, Oh, he beat him, but he wouldn't be doing the same to Surfer, or even Stardust.
Would you say Sentry is above Thor or Beta Ray Bill? Originally posted by manorastroman
he beat him like ike used to beat tina. laughing He broke his staff? laughing

manorastroman
terrax is tougher than nova. and you got it wrong: sentry got BFR'd by genis when sentry said he wasn't going to hold back anymore. in fact, you got it totally backwards...

and holding a CCU for that long is at least as impressive as supes holding a miniature black hole. at least.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Validus
What's Sentry going to do to Stardust? Punch him? Physical attacks are all but useless against him in his 2nd form.

Herald team takes it. Cosignage.

manorastroman
sentry still has those unexplored hard-light abilities. remember when he made that light unicorn for reed? and the whole hulk-calming aura thing.

bigbran
terrax is tougher than nova. Right...
and you got it wrong: sentry got BFR'd by genis when sentry said he wasn't going to hold back anymore. in fact, you got it totally backwards... No I got it right. Both were holding back, but Genis still beat him.
Genis would stomp all over Sentry, if given the chance.
Insane, would destroy Sentry, like nothing.(maybe he might give it a notice)
Plus, do you put Sentry over Thor, and a mad Beta Ray Bill?

and holding a CCU for that long is at least as impressive as supes holding a miniature black hole. at least. What does this make Thanos?

Validus
sentry still has those unexplored hard-light abilities. remember when he made that light unicorn for reed? and the whole hulk-calming aura thing.
Light unicorns. laughing out loud

All Stardust has to do is open one of his uber black holes and Sentry is gone from the battle. Then he and Surfer proceed to destroy Genis. Genis can probably beat any herald one on one but any two would cream him.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by bigbran
He held it for a couple seconds.
He didn't fight insane Genis. Genis held back in that battle too, and he still won. I'm pretty sure, he has the worst end of the heralds out of all of them.Oh, he beat him, but he wouldn't be doing the same to Surfer, or even Stardust.
Would you say Sentry is above Thor or Beta Ray Bill? laughing He broke his staff? laughing

A little misleading. Yes, all he did was break his axe, but he did it with incredible ease.

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010169mw.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010170vk.jpg

manorastroman
he also broke terrax's hand just by squeezing, and stopped the downward momentum of that damn cosmic ax effortlessly and with one hand.

i can BARELY picture thanos punking terrax so hard.

was there any indication of genis holding back? and BFR is hardly a victory...i mean, it's a technical/tactical victory, but holds no real sway in a fight to the death.

Validus
he also broke terrax's hand just by squeezing, and stopped the downward momentum of that damn cosmic ax effortlessly and with one hand.

was there any indication of genis holding back? and BFR is hardly a victory...i mean, it's a technical/tactical victory, but holds no real sway in a fight to the death.
Aside from narration saying Genis and Sentry were both holding back, no, no indication.

And as for Terrax, Surfer has punked him just as hard.

manorastroman
scan that. i know surfer has beaten him, but sentry utterly, completely, effortlessly dominated. terrax might as well have been some powerless earthling with a toy axe.

alright, forget the holding back thing. i have yet to commit the narration of that particular mediocre comic to memory...give it some time. but the fact remains that when sentry said he was getting serious, genis booked it.

bigbran
Originally posted by celestialdemon
A little misleading. Yes, all he did was break his axe, but he did it with incredible ease.

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010169mw.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ts010170vk.jpg I never said it wasn't easy.

he also broke terrax's hand just by squeezing, and stopped the downward momentum of that damn cosmic ax effortlessly and with one hand. And how hard is that to do, when one person is weaker than Thing?

Ya....right!
Still I see your ignoring this statement.
So I'm going to put it in locks.
DO YOU PUT SNETRY OVER THOR OR A MAD BETA RAY BILL?

was there any indication of genis holding back? and BFR is hardly a victory...i mean, it's a technical/tactical victory, but holds no real sway in a fight to the death. They were both holding back.
But I see you put Sentry on a high pedistal.

scan that. i know surfer has beaten him, but sentry utterly, completely, effortlessly dominated. terrax might as well have been some powerless earthling with a toy axe.

alright, forget the holding back thing. i have yet to commit the narration of that particular mediocre comic to memory...give it some time. but the fact remains that when sentry said he was getting serious, genis booked it.
Surfer could.

Do you honestly believe Sentry is over Genis?

Validus
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8072/newwarriors01712we3.th.jpg http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6180/newwarriors01713wx8.th.jpg http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6691/newwarriors01716tg1.th.jpg

I'd say Surfer won that just as easily. Terrax begged Norrin not to mess him up too badly. sad

manorastroman
i don't know where sentry stands, and neither do you. unlike some characters who have had years and years to pile on the feats, sentry is a very new character who gets alot of backlash because marvel hyped him so hard.

so sentry doesn't have many feats...yet. there are still several indications that his powerlevel could range anywhere from herald to skyfather (depending on if they explore the psionic/void component). i mean, the void is sentry's equal and opposite, and that thing not only easily broke every bone in hulk's body, but destroyed a shield that was being supported by iron man, DOCTOR STRANGE, invisible woman, blackbolt...i think i'm even forgetting a character. do you realize how much power it would take to shatter a shield forged by those characters? and they had prep!

moreover, he's only ever been beaten by BFR (genis, the collective).

unless his rookie status is reason enough, i don't see why anybody would doubt the sentry in a fight against a herald.

King_Mungi
bwaha Validus best sig ever.."yes he does"

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
bwaha Validus best sig ever.."yes he does"
smile

Babies thumb up

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Validus

I'm 'begging' u, not to love babies too much.

I'll call the Police !!!!!!! mad

Rols
Physical strength is useless against Stardust and depending what version of Genis were talkin here i say 7\10 for herald..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.