No POTC4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
POTC3 will be the last movie in the serias (found out from sky news) . There wont be 4 or 5 potc !

Jacky Sparrow
ohhh, I'm sad! But can you give us the link please?

coolmovies
I thought u guys alllready new that ? it was on skynews active tv .
This link from box office only shows 3 movies

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/search/?q=Pirates%20of%20the%20Caribbean%20&p=.htm

PIRATES=SEX
That may just be hype , because johnny depp said he would love to continue the series and bruckhemer also said there is a great possibilty there will be one.

coolmovies
ya fans wanted more pirates thats why

surfchikpir8fan
if we get a giant petition signed by heaps of potc fans, then send it 2 disney studios, do ya think theyd keep the trilogy continuing 2 some point lol

willofthewisp
I'd rather it just stay a trilogy. There comes a point when the writing will get stale and some of the actors (not Johnny) will get lazy and the whole thing will just look cheaper and just tossed together for the purpose of making money. That's what happened with the Star Wars prequels. While the stories were great, the acting was shitty, and they just didn't live up to people's expectations, and I would hate for that to happen to POTC. Always leave them wanting more.

calypso
I always thought when Johnny said he wanted to do more after AWE. I just thought that the 4th one would be a prequel. I am not a Stars War fan, but isn't that what they did.?

LovelyOne
oh good..maybe now a Liz/Jack ending is all the more probable

a prequel might still be on the cards though..me hopes..

Captain's Wench
I think if anything a prequel for Jack might be successful, but more then 3?

I think the POTC trilogy is a set deal!

Chiki Mina
well it all depends how potc 3 ends. if it ends like potc 2 with a cliffhanger then they MUST have potc 4..if not ill sue disney

Captain's Wench
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
well it all depends how potc 3 ends. if it ends like potc 2 with a cliffhanger then they MUST have potc 4..if not ill sue disney

haha true if there's a cliffhanger and no 4th, Disney DEFINATELY walks the plank!

Chiki Mina
LOL yea mickey will walk the plank along with all his lil friends mwahahaha looool laughing

coolmovies
Its better if it ended at 3

willofthewisp
A prequel? The adventures of Young Jack Sparrow and Baby Will and Baby Liz? Oh boy.

Baby Will (starts crying)
Jack: Bugger. I'm coming! (picks him up, starts cuddling him)
Baby Liz (starts crying)
Jack: Not you too! (balances her on his lap along with Will)
Jack: That's it. We're good babies. We don't fuss and we don't cry.
Gibbs: Captain! We....
Jack: Take them, Mr. Gibbs! I need a break.

Jacky Sparrow
oh, yes, go on...it's fun!!

Chiki Mina
lol
babies of the carribean

ivebeendepped43
boo yah! that was hilarious! continue, man!

Chiki Mina
Babies of the Caribbean:
The Curse of the Dirty Diaper

with Captain Jack aka Baby Jack
Elizabeth Swann aka pacifier Chik
and Will Turner aka Thumb Sucker Willy

lool

blackpearl44
Johnny, Bruckheimer, and the writers, all are willing to continue making them. Everybody involved is willing to continue making POTC movies, as long as they keep making literally money in the billions in the box office (which they will wink ) there will always be developements for new POTC movies.

Chiki Mina
yessss^^
But again like i said it depends if they have cliffhanger then THEY FREEKEN MUST make another potc movie.

ivebeendepped43
omg i no!!! they just have too! Johnny agrees to it, why not? Johnny is ALL that matters!

CaptinJackLover
well sumbody said...either Bruckheimer or Verbinski said that the ending to POTC 3 could possible lead into a 4th film, but thye arnet sure whether or not they will do one....but i mean if the cast and everyoe else wants to then they most likely will!

willofthewisp
I just think that if Liz and Jack finally come to each other's senses and profess their undying love for each other, what else can they really do? All the enemies will be defeated and all the conflicts will be resolved. POTC4 just wouldn't connect with the others.
Babies of the Caribbean

Jack has taken to drink really bad
Gibbs: Cap'n, you can't keep doing that.
Jack: I can't handle two collic babies all by me onesy!

CaptinJackLover
yea that is true...if Liz and Jack end up together in the 3rd movie...what else will there be to keep the audience interested....there wont be any more conflicts or drama in the story....plus didnt Beckett say the world of piracy was coming to an end...so as much as hate to say it....At Worlds End COULD be the end of POTC....*sighs*

ivebeendepped43
ditto

Chiki Mina
...i just love ur signature ivebeendepped..*sigh*
whoops out of topic lol

well im not sure if they are even done filming the 3rd pirates movie, but i dont think they are sure if theres gonna be a fourth. well, the title saids it AT WORLDS END..????? but lets see how that movie will end. and it better be a good damn ending too lol

ivebeendepped43
i no! i love it too! wait..offtopic

calypso
Indiana Jones was suppose to be a trilogy, but they have had about three writers submit stories since 2003 for the 4th, but the producer does not like any of the stories. Johnny, Bruckheimer, verbensky all said that as long as Disney wanted to foot the bill and there was an audience, then they would continue. You know each time one of these POTC is successful the interest in the Disney ride shoots up considerably. Disney will probably put it on TV at 6 pm on Sunday night and it will be a sham of what we have seen. Simular to what they did with Young Indiana Jones...total flop.

willofthewisp
total flop = cult classic.

I really don't want a chain of POTC movies. Different people will start to get involved and the characters won't be fresh and the writing might get stale.
Now if there was suddenly a tv show, that might work.

katelovespirate
johnny is too cool to do tv shows. lol.

i like trilogies. we all know what happened when someone tried to turn a great trilogy into a six-ilogy... LOL...

I will be happy with three.
and i hope they respect these films enough to not turn it into a cheezy easy way to make money.

willofthewisp
Psh, what are you talking about? He did 21 Jump Street.
I like trilogies, too. They seem more complete than 4, even though 4 is bigger.
1. Buy the POTC trilogy!
2. Buy the POTC quadruples!

Which sounds cooler?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.