Xmen ve Xforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outavodka
both teams are have 1day prep and training

Xforce info
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Force

X-Force
Cable-current
Cannonball
Domino
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Sunspot
Feral
Deadpool

Xmen
Cyclops
Emma
Wolverine
Colossus
Beast
Shadowcat
Lockhead
Rogue

galan7777777
ive gotta go with x-force on this one

TheKahn
X-Men 8 or 9/10. They have the only true telepath and I don't know how X-Force could possibly counter Kitty's phasing abilities either. Between mind rapes and having their internal organs phased out of their bodies, I'd say X-Force is fairly screwed.

ExodusCloak
Is Cables telepathy up to scratch? I remember reading him having problems with it in X-Men #'190 when Emma asked him if he still has his telepathy...

galan7777777
Originally posted by TheKahn
X-Men 8 or 9/10. They have the only true telepath and I don't know how X-Force could possibly counter Kitty's phasing abilities either. Between mind rapes and having their internal organs phased out of their bodies, I'd say X-Force is fairly screwed. remember that telepathy dosent work on DP, and he can teleport as well

ExodusCloak
Wades immune to psi-blasts? Do you mean that time when he merged with Cable and then became immune to Cables telepathy? Or do you mean his resistance to telepathy is like Wolverines, Sabertooths etc...

outavodka
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Wades immune to psi-blasts? Do you mean that time when he merged with Cable and then became immune to Cables telepathy? Or do you mean his resistance to telepathy is like Wolverines, Sabertooths etc... I think what he means is its similar to Wolverine, and Sabertooth. In which anyone whos had huge mind screwing with them or ascotiated with WeponX is eligible to trap you the deeper you mind dive!
I gota say Xmen are are good team but when you give CABLE and anyone hes ever worked with prep not alota people stand up to him. Shit bishop has gadgets that shunt/temp turn off/disrupt mutant powers, I wouldnt say Nate's & Bishop's tech is far off so there is a possibility he has somethn for kitty besides even if shes the last Xmen to go down her phase can wear her out! Plus Deadpool is there for Emma if she goes dimond Shatterstar can and will turn her into peices.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't they have a fight a while back in the x cutioner's song story line?

galan7777777
Wades immune to psi-blasts? Do you mean that time when he merged with Cable and then became immune to Cables telepathy? Or do you mean his resistance to telepathy is like Wolverines, Sabertooths etc... yeah sorry i should have been more clear, i meant he has a strong resistance to telepathy

ExodusCloak
Cool...well it's been shown that telepaths have a hard time probing all the people involved in Weapon X...however...Emma has psi-fried Wolverine and she has effected his subconsious reflexes...so a mind fry should put Wade down....
A Psi fry wouldn't effect his mind mentally....more the physical aspect of his mind

X-Forces chances of winning rests on Cable and from what I've read his powers are not what they used to be...

outavodka
Cool...well it's been shown that telepaths have a hard time probing all the people involved in Weapon X...however...Emma has psi-fried Wolverine countless of time and she has effected his subconsious reflexes...so a mind fry should put Wade down....

X-Forces chances of winning rests on Cable and from what I've read his powers are not what they used to be... eh ide say their better but then again his old mutant power is stil residual but the new thing i forget wat its called like a replica of teleknesis. It does alot more too. the only thing he might have trouble with is freely mind walkng as emma does.

Thanos_THOTU
Cable is a screwing monster! X-force.

ThePittman
X-Force is to much of a powerhouse with Cable, even though Cable right now is weaker he is still more than a match and can lock up the rest of the team except for Emma.

outavodka
Originally posted by ThePittman
X-Force is to much of a powerhouse with Cable, even though Cable right now is weaker he is still more than a match and can lock up the rest of the team except for Emma.
Actually only xmen cable could hope to lock up is colossus b4 he goes metalman,or beast but then he stops thinkin and goes all bone claw wolverine on a b*tch, which is why he has teamates.

ThePittman

Metalmanx
Cool...well it's been shown that telepaths have a hard time probing all the people involved in Weapon X...however...Emma has psi-fried Wolverine and she has effected his subconsious reflexes...so a mind fry should put Wade down....
A Psi fry wouldn't effect his mind mentally....more the physical aspect of his mind

X-Forces chances of winning rests on Cable and from what I've read his powers are not what they used to be...

However, with Wade, the psi-fry wouldn't last nearly as long as it would with Logan. DP would just heal really quickly and be back in the fight.

I love Deadpool.

However, I don't know who wins yet. Still thinking about it.

Rols
Im surprise Dominos not mentioned in any of here argument. Her current recent feats allowed her control over her probability powers, she practicly summoned a storm by will, anything can be possible with her around like defeating the X-men or a good portion of em..

don't shiv
Rogue is a worry, not when Guthries blasting,
Deadpool chills Wolverine, Feral guts Cyclops Sunspot slips into Reignfire mode soaks up the sun and takes Collossus on a wild wild ride Shadowcat moseys up to Domino and her luck runs out. Domino puts her Serrated Samurai "kill bill" blade to good use then draws a bead on someone else.
3. Timebomb 2. Lockheed. 1 Meltdown. Boom Boom Boom. Shatterstar shows Beast some bad vibes channelled throug iron fists and a magic sword. Cable feeds payload into Emma. uh oh, Domino doesn't like, unloads canon on Emma Frost.

outavodka
Originally posted by don't shiv

3. Timebomb 2. Lockheed. 1 Meltdown. Boom Boom Boom. Cable feeds payload into Emma. uh oh, Domino doesn't like, unloads canon on Emma Frost. What the hell does that mean?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
However, with Wade, the psi-fry wouldn't last nearly as long as it would with Logan. DP would just heal really quickly and be back in the fight.

I love Deadpool.

However, I don't know who wins yet. Still thinking about it.

True...what about the subconcious reflex trick? That should shut down the entire team...barring Cable...considering his powers are weirdish..

don't shiv
MELTDOWN formerly BOOMER formerly BOOM BOOM aka Tabitha Smith is a energy/plasma/thermite timed bomb discharger.

as BOOM BOOM / BOOMER by way of a battle cry like, "en guarde!" or "have at thee!" Meltdown would cry 3. "heres lookin' at you sweetcheeks"2. "nothing personal, Cable calls the kills" 1. Sayonara.
then kaboom, stuff explodes, melts, burns and so on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.