Morlun vs Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyranus
morlun was badass, he beat the shit out of SM both times, how would he bear against cap, cap hasnt got prep, morgul just drops out of the sky and beging to pummel him, does cap survives the conflict.

Scoobless
Cap really should die in this fight

Ext@nt
If Morlun gets the drop on him, he knocks the sheild out of his hand and then sucks Cap dry.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Ext@nt
If Morlun gets the drop on him, he knocks the sheild out of his hand and then sucks Cap dry.

shock

You freakin' pervert!

sick

Dinalfos
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1048216

marvelprince
Morlun slaughters Cap. The shield won't do squat and I can't imagine Cap being to do anything to hurt him

tyranus
Originally posted by marvelprince
Morlun slaughters Cap. The shield won't do squat and I can't imagine Cap being to do anything to hurt him
AGREED smokin'

galan7777777
morlun ftw!

Scoobless
Wow... it's like .... the opposite of controversy.... or something ..... no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Morlun wins 9/10. Many Spiderman villains could beat Steve, and Morlun is no exception.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince

Couldn't have said it better myself. But I'll try anyway.

MORLUN SLAUGHTERS CAP.

H. S. 6
Morlun's got superiour speed (seeing as how he was going toe-to-toe with Spider-Man), vastly superior strength, superiour durability, and is going to last much longer than Steve in a drawn-out fight.

He wins this one easily.

lando005
like trying to fight a buldoser with both arms tied behind your back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.