Galactus (full-power) v.s. Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok Galactus's cosmic power when Full is on par with Eternity....... and Hyperstorm has control over the fundamental forces of the universe and thus over all matter and energy........who wins?

NOTE: since Big G is at full power in this battle, feeding on Hyperstorm WILL NOT be an option...

galan7777777
anyone?

darthgoober
I'm not really that familiar with Hyperstorm, but if what I've read on the forum is true, and he's got the power of Franklin Richards AND access to the Phoenix Force, then I would have to say that he'd take it.

Ext@nt
Yeah, I have to agree. HS ftw.

galan7777777
remember big g=eternity

darthgoober
I know, but isn't the PF higher up on the cosmic hierarchy than Eternity? If you add that to the power of Franklin Richards(who was supposed to grow up to be one of, if not the most powrful person in the multiverse), then Big G shouldn't really have a chance. Or has all that been disproven? If so I stand corrected, and will change my vote to Galactus.

Mordum
Galactus wins easily. Hyperstorm is powerful but he does not have the full phoenix force and i believe galactus punkd him already.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
I know, but isn't the PF higher up on the cosmic hierarchy than Eternity? If you add that to the power of Franklin Richards(who was supposed to grow up to be one of, if not the most powrful person in the multiverse), then Big G shouldn't really have a chance. Or has all that been disproven? If so I stand corrected, and will change my vote to Galactus. well, he cannot tap the full power of the PF, and yes galactus has "beaten" hyperstorm, but only by continuously feeding on him.....and as i stated big g wont be doing that in this fight

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mordum
Galactus wins easily. Hyperstorm is powerful but he does not have the full phoenix force and i believe galactus punkd him already. big g beat him by absorbing his powers like he does a planet, so since he cannot do that in this fight, who wins?

Mordum
im sure the only reason galactus didnt kill him was because of the fact he can use him as energy other than that galactus surely would have defeated him otherwise.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mordum
im sure the only reason galactus didnt kill him was because of the fact he can use him as energy other than that galactus surely would have defeated him otherwise. i totally agree, but the thing is that they never fought other than big G absorbing his power, which he cant do in this fight.....so who would really win?

Grimm22
Hyperstorm isnt as powerful as either of his parents at their full power.

Big G wins this

harri
galan wins

harri
heloooo

galan7777777
Originally posted by harri
heloooo u only need to post once, please stop posting several times...... no one has to respond to what u have said

galan7777777
bump

Dinkus Mayhem
Did this thread really need a "bump" after only an hour and a half?

Galactus would win probably, if this is a straight up fight with Hyperstorm recieving no preperation time then Big G wins for sure.

If a less than full powered Galactus could hold Hyperstorm prisoner and feed off his energy, then he should be able to defeat him in my opinion.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Galactus would win probably, if this is a straight up fight with Hyperstorm recieving no preperation time then Big G wins for sure.

If a less than full powered Galactus could hold Hyperstorm prisoner and feed off his energy, then he should be able to defeat him in my opinion. yes but G wont be absorbing HS in this battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.