Batman vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
No prep, no PIS, Batman get's his regular weapons. Rhino is the one from recent x-men comic where Juggs handless him.. Who wins?

(No win for Rhino - rule is off :P)

darthgoober
Originally posted by Jyppe
No prep, no PIS, Batman get's his regular weapons. Rhino is the one from recent x-men comic where Juggs handless him.. Who wins?

(No win for Rhino - rule is off :P)
Yes but is the Batman always wins rule off? laughing

Priest
rhino wins

badabing
Batman

S.G
Bats can take him if he can stay on the move, hit and run something like that. He will be thinking of a plan to finish him off once and for all.

He could possibly:
1. Lure him somewhere say the underground. And do this.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5169/4md5.th.jpg

2. Lure him into a skyscraper and get him to fall of there causing him to be quite hurt.

3. Try some pressure points. I am not sure if it would work but I am sure the first option would work.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/567/grundyvj5.th.jpg

-S.G

Grimm22
Originally posted by S.G
Bats can take him if he can stay on the move, hit and run something like that. He will be thinking of a plan to finish him off once and for all.

He could possibly:

2. Lure him into a skyscraper and get him to fall of there causing him to be quite hurt.

3. Try some pressure points. I am not sure if it would work but I am sure the first option would work.

-S.G

God that Grundy thing was crap. It had to be Grundy's weakest incarnation for that to happen.

Oh and Supes was holding back MASSIVILY in that fight yes

Jyppe
In Reply To S.G - So in order to win, Batman needs to have hugeee PIS advantage over the opposition..? stick out tongue

riceroost
Originally posted by Grimm22
God that Grundy thing was crap. It had to be Grundy's weakest incarnation for that to happen.

Oh and Supes was holding back MASSIVILY in that fight yes I can't believe it, but a actually agree with something Grimm says.

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost
I can't believe it, but a actually agree with something Grimm says.

DEAR GOD! eek!

*The Universe Shatters around us* laughing

Dark Knight 77
Bats Takes this without too much of a problem, fight wont be too long, bats knows how to handle opponents way beyomd his weight class and strength levels with or without prep time. bats is way way to smart for rhino, and lets be honest rhino looses always cuz hes an idiot and just a powerhouse with no mind. bats takes this without much muscle use. Like i always say Mind over muscle. bats is a thinker, rhino is a brute. Mind over muscle people, MInd over Muscle.

MJOILNIR
Can you actually use pressure points on skin hard as steel.??

batdude123
Batman pulls out some kind of "anti-Rhino" gadget and uses it on Rhino. Batman 10/10.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman pulls out some kind of "anti-Rhino" gadget and uses it on Rhino. Batman 10/10.
Thats well likely to happen.

Superherovandal
he does what he did to Supes he might have been weakened by the kryptonite but he's still eons beyond Rhino in all physical attributes. so i give it to Bats 7/10

Darth Martin
Batman ftw. Rhino has no brains at all. Batman would outsmart him for the win. batman

golem370
Batman is going to get pummeled

newyorkcares
.Rhino outstrengths him by along shot, and can destroy alot with his charge, but then again, he's only marginally smarter than a ham sandwhich. Short fight ,Batman will outsmart him in about 2 minutes.

endrict
Originally posted by newyorkcares
.Rhino outstrengths him by along shot, and can destroy alot with his charge, but then again, he's only marginally smarter than a ham sandwhich. Short fight ,Batman will outsmart him in about 2 minutes.

Jyppe
I'll chance the setting, it happens in Danger room. A plank room, no simulations running..

Sam Z
Two possibilities.
1) Batrang in the face.
2) Horn in the a$$.

ExtraMision5555
Batman's sheer intelligence eclipses rhinos in such a way that it causes an unknown phenomenon to take place, spawning a space-time portal to open in the center of the room, sucking rhino in and utterly ripping his body to pieces

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Batman's sheer intelligence eclipses rhinos in such a way that it causes an unknown phenomenon to take place, spawning a space-time portal to open in the center of the room, sucking rhino in and utterly ripping his body to pieces

Well, I wouldn't put it past the comics...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by S.G

He could possibly:

-S.G
get this shit out of here

Anaconda King
rhino is a retard bats win 11/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dark Knight 77
Bats Takes this without too much of a problem, fight wont be too long, bats knows how to handle opponents way beyomd his weight class and strength levels with or without prep time. bats is way way to smart for rhino, and lets be honest rhino looses always cuz hes an idiot and just a powerhouse with no mind. bats takes this without much muscle use. Like i always say Mind over muscle. bats is a thinker, rhino is a brute. Mind over muscle people, MInd over Muscle.

And yet...you never actually say how Batman will win. confused

Rhino for the win, by the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.