Jack the monkey saved Jack???THe Hat theory(spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiki Mina
I had a crazy thought!!

Ok after jack talked to bootstrap and gave mr sparrow the black spot he was acting all coward as usually yada yada we all know taht so lets skip this.

remember when the monkey took jacks hat??? and threw it to the ocean, jack was obviously pissed off but gave up on his hat!!hmmm...
In the scene where u see the greek sailors who found jacks hat, thats where the kraken appeared. kraken mustve of course sensed, or smelled, jacks hat and thinking that it was jack the kraken dragged the poor greek sailors thinking that it was jack since one of them had jacks hat!!

THe kraken mustve "thought" i guess if u could put it that way for a beast, that the deed was done and he dragged jack into the depths. So the kraken wasnt after jack during some time of the movie!!

I think davey knows that jacks special prize is the hat and in order to get jack is by leading the kraken to jacks hat as like a sense in order to find jack is by probably to ''smell' the hat.

So i think it confirms that the kraken at the end wasnt exactly after jack but the pearl. bc davey said bring his beloved pearl back to the depths-and the kraken attacked the ship 2 times without jack in it!! he couldve attacted the long boat where jack was!! hello!!

I might be crazy...but i think Jack the monkey saved jacks life! What reason would the monkey randomely chose to take jacks hat off and throw it to the ocean. The hat lead to the kraken and thats how those poor sailors got dragged bc they had jacks hat. I also think the monkey tried to steal the map with the key to not lead jack into danger, im not 100% sure about it.

so yea a psycho theory but i guess its worth a shot.. happy

sailorleo
nah..it's pretty good i like it!

LovelyOne
I agree..I think the monley sensed something and actually likes Jack..in the trailor for the next movie..apparently Jack asks "did anyone come and get me because the missed me?" no one says anything and the monkey raises his hand lol..

Liz obviously in her denial so she doesnt put her hand up cuz will is standing there lol

But the kraken actually ate the hat and gave it back to Jack at the end..he then put it on and the kraken ate him lol..

I think the hat was supposed to resemble Jacks lost masculinity in a way..Liz is wearing it throughout the movie and is the one who is more masculine..and dominant..Through Liz..jack learns to embrace his feminine side..and he becomes a better man for her because of that..and Liz actually learned to embrace her masculine side and in the end became a better woman for Jack..

Chiki Mina
yea it was a sudden thought.
Im just finding out now about the jack asking if anyone missed me-where did u get that..??

But anyways the monkey must like jack even though he doestn show it but jack doesnt give the poor monkye a chance either.

i think my theory gave me a headache lol i wouldve never thought the monkey helping jack. ever since they started asking about the jat and the greek sailors

Chiki Mina
**hat not jat...im so cursed with typos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.