MM vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the last Martian beat the armageddon creature??

S.G
Depends if he doesn't at like a pansey and just mind rapes him.

Juntai
Originally posted by S.G
Depends if he doesn't at like a pansey and just mind rapes him. Wont work on Doomsday

juggernaut66666
dd rex has already beaten him

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
dd rex has already beaten him DOS Doomsday beat his Bloodwynd Incarnation as well.

S.G
Originally posted by Juntai
Wont work on Doomsday Why not ?

Juntai
Originally posted by S.G
Why not ? Immune to telepathy.

Avalonofthewind
MM has been owned every time he's gotten near DD.

Validus
Sure he can win. Steal mass from the earth, increasing his strength beyond Superman and smash DD. Pretty simple, eh?

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Sure he can win. Steal mass from the earth, increasing his strength beyond Superman and smash DD. Pretty simple, eh?
Nah.Nice try though.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Nah.Nice try though.
STFU.

Ultraman Baltan
Doomsday at his best is one of the strongest villains out there. MM is good, but to beat a beast like Doomsday, he needs to do much more than what he can already do.

Skeets
Validus
Condescending Jerk
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar75555_51.gif

steeks

Validus
Validus
Condescending Jerk
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar75555_51.gif

steeks
You think that reply is pimpin? I got news for you. It ain't pimpin!

Skeets
OH really?...barknone

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Can the last Martian beat the armageddon creature??

No.

Validus
OH really?...barknone
Precisely.

Skeets
barkermm

MJOILNIR
MM gets thumped.....again.

Validus
You're all wrong. smile

batdude123
You're all wrong. smile

Go hype up MM somewhere else. We don't like your kind around here. It's not like I do the same with Captain Atom or Magneto or anything like that.... leftright

MJOILNIR
You're all wrong. smile
Lord have mercy! I know you didnt mean mecry

Validus
That isn't hyping up MM. That's a basic extension of his powerset.

batdude123
That isn't hyping up MM. That's a basic extension of his powerset.

I know, but saying he beats DD is. DD FTW!!!!!

Validus
Great Guardians of Oa!

You're telling me J'onn, who at base level is about 90% as strong as Superman, stealing whatever amount of mass from the Earth he felt like couldn't beat DD (who just broke a claw trying to punch Kal-L)? If J'onn is fighting smart, DD couldn't even hurt him.

batdude123
Great Guardians of Oa!

You're telling me J'onn, who at base level is about 90% as strong as Superman, stealing whatever amount of mass from the Earth he felt like couldn't beat DD (who just broke a claw trying to punch Kal-L)? If J'onn is fighting smart, DD couldn't even hurt him.

Where did you get the 90% base level crap from?

Oh, and saying J'onn and "fighting smart" in the same sentence is contradictory. DD ftw.

Dark Knight 77
Doomsday wins this, MM is smart enought to think of maybe a few possible kills on him, but time is on DD's side, he can be killed and brought back completely immune to that death and attack, so All the 2000 years of ancient telepathy styles of fighting he has mastered should be his life line. Power wise im not sure he can mess with doomsday, maybe hold him off for a small time, but no where near the time span supes has danced with DD, in the end MM is going to have to figure out a few different methods of killing him and or banishing him into another time, realm and with alot of prep time it can be possible. But at the end of MM's life his fate wold probably be sealed by DD.

Skeets
Great Guardians of Oa!

When J'onn starts wearing an "S" shield then we'll talk about him beating DD.

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
dd rex has already beaten him
Unfortunately for DD, J'onn isn't weak to fire anymore.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9939/02ad5.th.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4766/03dz4.th.jpg

DD has nothing to stop J'onn who can shapeshift around his every last punch rendering them useless.

Avalonofthewind

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9939/02ad5.th.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4766/03dz4.th.jpg

DD has nothing to stop J'onn who can shapeshift around his every last punch rendering them useless.

Except for that "I can adapt to anything outside of an S shield" almost instantly power.

Ultraman Baltan

No need for fire, since Doomsday is durable enough to take MM hits and enough strength to dish it out times two.

UniOmni
I honestly think that MM can take DD.
He has uber optic blasts, phasing and invisibility.
Plus he's faster by far.

And MM as Bloodwynd just prayed for spirits and hit, and that was that. He wasn't anything special.

Jonn can hit kryptonians and make them bleed with ease.

He might not be as durable as the shielding(figuratively and literally) that covers them, but with his morphing and phasing, why he'd take the hit is beyond me.

And you mean to tell me, that between constant uber eyeblasts and envoirnmental amping, he can't take down doomsday??

Of course, in a DC comic, Jonn would lose in seconds, due to DD being Supermans big bad, and we can't have Supermans foes being handled by lesser characters, now can we??

That doesn't hold sway here though.

Could he at least beat DOS Doomsday??

DigiMark007
barkermm

co-signed.

Avalonofthewind
Plus he's faster by far.

And MM as Bloodwynd just prayed for spirits and hit, and that was that. He wasn't anything special.

He might not be as durable as the shielding(figuratively and literally) that covers them, but with his morphing and phasing, why he'd take the hit is beyond me.

And you mean to tell me, that between constant uber eyeblasts and envoirnmental amping, he can't take down doomsday??

Of course, in a DC comic, Jonn would lose in seconds, due to DD being Supermans big bad, and we can't have Supermans foes being handled by lesser characters, now can we??

I don't know if Supes has anything to do with it as DD has kicked ass long before Kal EL was born.

Unless MM suddenly develops Entropy Aegis or Precrisis Supes type powerups.... He isn't going to even begin to hurt DD.

The Eradicator has all of MM's abilities and more, and I wouldn't say that he would beat DD.

Skeets
"The Eradicator has all of MM's abilities and more, and I wouldn't say that he would beat DD"

Erads is a first class jobber.

Avalonofthewind
And MM is #1 in the jobber dept.

Either way neither of them are beating DD.

Skeets
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
And MM is #1 in the jobber dept.

Either way neither of them are beating DD.
Erads has the abilities necessary to beat him though.

Avalonofthewind
Erads has the abilities necessary to beat him though.

Agreed. It would seem that Eradicator does have the capability....but it wouldn't be any different than Surfer vs Thanos. IE..you'll never see it happen.

MM unfortunately has no way to hurt Doomsday.

Accel
It's not like DD has a way to hurt a smart MM though either...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Accel
It's not like DD has a way to hurt a smart MM though either...

Funny..he's done it more than once already....

On top of that he can adapt on the fly.

Accel
I mean all MM has to is remain intangible. Then what?

Ultraman Baltan

Then they're at a draw, so MM still doesn't win.

Juntai
I mean all MM has to is remain intangible. Then what? Then DD invents the power needed to hit him, just like he did to Radiant.

Avalonofthewind

You do know that Martians have been hit while intangible right? You also know that he can't remain like that indefinitely, and that Doomsday has hit an intangible opponent right?

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
Then DD invents the power needed to hit him, just like he did to Radiant.
can MM turn intangable, fly thru Doomsday while reverting back to solid form? kinda like vison..

Accel
You do know that Martians have been hit while intangible right? You also know that he can't remain like that indefinitely, and that Doomsday has hit an intangible opponent right?
Never occured to me. I figured that while DD's able to adapt to any thing, his attacks are still purely physical.

Juntai
Never occured to me. I figured that while DD's able to adapt to any thing, his attacks are still purely physical. Nope, DD invents whatever he needs to win. Against the Radiant he enveloped himself in some sort of anti-cosmic aura that ripped Radiant in half.

Ultraman Baltan
Plus he's faster by far.

Martian Manhunter is immensely powerful. One of the best of DC. But, Doomsday is up there as well. At his best, Doomsday has shown feats of strength and durability MM never could. It's 100% raw strength that makes Doomsday so dangerous. MM's telepathy won't work here, considering that Doomsday is never effected by it. And speed won't work either since Doomsday has shown himself to be quick enough to snag the Flash(non uber) at one point. So MM is not going to be able to do anything here. It's like making a Wolverine vs. Spiderman thread. There will be those that think Wolvie could win, but Spiderman has not only won before, but is also lightyears above Wolverine at all times. Same thing here.

Validus
Funny..he's done it more than once already....

Name the times DD has fought a smart J'onn. Hell, the only time he's fought a smart anyone was Superman in Hunter/Prey.

Validus
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
No need for fire, since Doomsday is durable enough to take MM hits and enough strength to dish it out times two.
Shens. Punching is useless against a smart J'onn. What are his other attacks? Flame breath? Won't work worth shit either.

I see nobody has countered my mass stealing argument either.

Avalonofthewind
Name the times DD has fought a smart J'onn. Hell, the only time he's fought a smart anyone was Superman in Hunter/Prey.

Better yet show the times Jonn has shown any type of chance against DD...or that he has a snowballs chance in hell of hurting him.

We both know he can't stay intangible forever..and even if he could...it wouldn't protect him for long.

Validus
Better yet show the times Jonn has shown any type of chance against DD...or that he has a snowballs chance in hell of hurting him.

We both know he can't stay intangible forever..and even if he could...it wouldn't protect him for long.
I'm not talking about being intangible. I'm talking about pure shape shifting here.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2899/jla81eu2sy.th.jpg

When Plastic Man and Fernus fought, both were nigh immune to punches because of their shape shifting. What's to stop J'onn from repeating that here? That's right, nothing. DD beating J'onn relies on either J'onn jobbing or DD displaying powers he never has before. J'onn beating DD simply relies on him being smart. That's the difference here.

This type of logic is why Hulk/Wolverine threads can go 20 pages.

Avalonofthewind
I'm not talking about being intangible. I'm talking about pure shape shifting here.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2899/jla81eu2sy.th.jpg

When Plastic Man and Fernus fought, both were nigh immune to punches because of their shape shifting. What's to stop J'onn from repeating that here? That's right, nothing. DD beating J'onn relies on either J'onn jobbing or DD displaying powers he never has before. J'onn beating DD simply relies on him being smart. That's the difference here.

The fact that Jonn isn't Fernus is one reason. The fact that multiple comics have shown Jonn on the losing end is another, and lastly the fact that Doomsday adapts to any opponent is another.

While Fernus was having problems with Plastic man...Doomsday nearly ripped him in half while barely trying.

This type of logic is why Hulk/Wolverine threads can go 20 pages.

Agreed. Especially when on panel proof shows DD as the clear victor more than once.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ddpower.jpg

Validus
The fact that Jonn isn't Fernus is one reason.
What shape shifting feat did Fernus accomplish that J'onn couldn't? None.

The fact that multiple comics have shown Jonn on the losing end is another
Oh so Wolverine really can best Namor? Can Supergirl really punk the JLA? Come on man, you're better than that.

lastly the fact that Doomsday adapts to any opponent is another.
Which I already said is the only way he can beat a smart J'onn but make no mistake that no power he's display thus far is enough to beat the Manhunter with no PIS/CIS involved.

While Fernus was having problems with Plastic man...Doomsday nearly ripped him in half while barely trying.
Yeah, he stretched PM about 6 ft. Meanwhile we've seen Eel hit skyscraper height with no problem at all. No jobbing involved in that one. no expression

Agreed. Especially when on panel proof shows DD as the clear victor more than once.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/ddpower.jpg

Oh agreed 100%! Deathstroke > JLA yes

"No enemy can beat DD twice....except the Kryptonian who's done it 3 times. Nobody else I swear!"

Avalonofthewind
What shape shifting feat did Fernus accomplish that J'onn couldn't? None.

Fernus was portrayed as much more powerful than Jonn himself...
He still had issues with Plastic Man as where Doomsday didn't.

DD owned multiple Imperiex probes. MM owned by 1 probe who was fighting the rest of the JLA singlehandedly.

Oh so Wolverine really can best Namor? Can Supergirl really punk the JLA? Come on man, you're better than that.

Debate Wolvie logic at your own risk... You're better than that...

Which I already said is the only way he can beat a smart J'onn but make no mistake that no power he's display thus far is enough to beat the Manhunter with no PIS/CIS involved.

Even a "smart" Jonn can either go intangible in which DD will eventually adjust or he can physically attack DD in many ways which means DD demolishes him. No other way around it.

Yeah, he stretched PM about 6 ft. Meanwhile we've seen Eel hit skyscraper height with no problem at all. No jobbing involved in that one. no expression

Either way it still happened. Would you liked to have seen multiple panels of DD running around stretching him? Admittedly, it would have been hilarious...

Oh agreed 100%! Deathstroke > JLA yes

Whatever floats your boat my friend. smile Poor Kyle...

"No enemy can beat DD twice....except the Kryptonian who's done it 3 times. Nobody else I swear!"

And a Martian with a 0/3 record against him. Gooooooo Jonn!!!

Validus
Fernus was portrayed as much more powerful than Jonn himself...
He still had issues with Plastic Man as where Doomsday didn't.
The only thing more powerful about Fernus was his phasing ability. Outside of that he didn't do anything special that J'onn couldn't except for the pyro stuff I guess.

DD owned multiple Imperiex probes. MM owned by 1 probe who was fighting the rest of the JLA singlehandedly.
Imperiex probes and pretty much everything in OWAW were all over the map in power level.

Debate Wolvie logic at your own risk... You're better than that...
Doesn't have to be Wolverine. You're acting like jobbing doesn't exist in comics when we both know it does. Otherwise, Batman really does have a good shot at herald level beings.

Even a "smart" Jonn can either go intangible in which DD will eventually adjust or he can physically attack DD in many ways which means DD demolishes him. No other way around it.
I don't know why you keep bringing up intangibility. I haven't argued for it once. My offensive strategy for J'onn simply relied on his mass stealing ability increasing his already Class 100 strength to unheard of levels. Easily beyond the Kryptonian which DD can't seem to best.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3245/japan59bu1ok.th.jpg

Either way it still happened. Would you liked to have seen multiple panels of DD running around stretching him? Admittedly, it would have been hilarious...
A lot of dumb shit happens in comics. Doesn't change the fact that it's dumb and spits on Plastic Man's abilities.

And a Martian with a 0/3 record against him. Gooooooo Jonn!!!
You don't seem to understand this forum fight isn't being written by Joe Casey or Jeph Loeb.

Avalonofthewind
The only thing more powerful about Fernus was his phasing ability. Outside of that he didn't do anything special that J'onn couldn't except for the pyro stuff I guess.

Jonn can't cheerfully kill tons of white martians effortlessly.

Imperiex probes and pretty much everything in OWAW were all over the map in power level.

WW beat that same probe going all out with a magical weapon and almost died.

Doesn't have to be Wolverine. You're acting like jobbing doesn't exist in comics when we both know it does. Otherwise, Batman really does have a good shot at herald level beings.

We also both know that Jonn hasn't won any battles vs Doomsday, and barely any worth a damn. This is a vs battle, not a drive for making real world rules in comics.... men don't fly in tights into the sun.

I don't know why you keep bringing up intangibility. I haven't argued for it once. My offensive strategy for J'onn simply relied on his mass stealing ability increasing his already Class 100 strength to unheard of levels. Easily beyond the Kryptonian which DD can't seem to best.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3245/japan59bu1ok.th.jpg

The same kryptonians who have owned Jonn again and again. We both know this. Any issue where DD has "lost" to a kryptonian is one where Jonn has lost to DD. You take the good, you take the bad...you take them both, and there you have...

As for the mass stealing... he isn't going to be morphing, intangible, and stealing mass. He'll be KO'd on the spot. We both know Jonn can't keep this stuff up forever anyway. Even if he does steal mass..so what? Nothing in Martian physiology has proven to be anywhere equal to Doomsdays physiology.

A lot of dumb shit happens in comics. Doesn't change the fact that it's dumb and spits on Plastic Man's abilities.

So Plastic man is more powerful than Fernus, Doomsday, standard MM, Wonder woman, Green Lantern...where have I been?

Dumb shit is correct... from now on, we'll just let ol' EEL handle all the cosmic menaces.

You don't seem to understand this forum fight isn't being written by Joe Casey or Jeph Loeb.

It's also not being written by Writer: A.J. Lieberman or Joe Kelly.
By the logic here, MM beats Thanos as well then.

Validus
Jonn can't cheerfully kill tons of white martians effortlessly.

Says what? He knocked out a bunch of them with casual ease. Fortunately for them, he isn't a murderer.

WW beat that same probe going all out with a magical weapon and almost died.
Good for WW.

We also both know that Jonn hasn't won any battles vs Doomsday, and barely any worth a damn. This is a vs battle, not a drive for making real world rules in comics.... men don't fly in tights into the sun.

The same kryptonians who have owned Jonn again and again. We both know this. Any issue where DD has "lost" to a kryptonian is one where Jonn has lost to DD. You take the good, you take the bad...you take them both, and there you have...
Doomsday can kick J'onn's ass in every page of every comic released from now until the end of days. Won't mean shit for a forum fight if all of them have J'onn forget half his powerset.

You're also being a hair bit hypocritical here. J'onn using his powerset intelligently is a no go but Superman using T-Vo on people in other threads is a-ok? Guaranteed J'onn has shape shifted more than Superman has used T-Vo.

As for the mass stealing... he isn't going to be morphing, intangible, and stealing mass. He'll be KO'd on the spot.
Why? DD will speedblitz him? laughing out loud

We both know Jonn can't keep this stuff up forever anyway.
Doesn't need to. This take 2 minutes of his day.

Even if he does steal mass..so what?
Doomsday gets his ass kicked. Duh.

So Plastic man is more powerful than Fernus, Doomsday, standard MM, Wonder woman, Green Lantern...where have I been?

Dumb shit is correct... from now on, we'll just let ol' EEL handle all the cosmic menaces.
Plastic Man and the Manhunter just so happen to have a powerset that makes bricks (like DD) all but useless against them.

It's also not being written by Writer: A.J. Lieberman or Joe Kelly.

Lieberman and Kelly are hacks so I hope not. Hopefully it's written by someone with respect for J'onn's powers and no jobbing agenda to make Superman look like number one.

By the logic here, MM beats Thanos as well then.
Thanos controls cosmic energy which can be put to many uses. Doomsday....can punch stuff.

Avalonofthewind
Says what? He knocked out a bunch of them with casual ease. Fortunately for them, he isn't a murderer.

Yup. That must be why the rest of the league was needed. Try again.

Good for WW.

Yes...and bad for MM.

Doomsday can kick J'onn's ass in every page of every comic released from now until the end of days. Won't mean shit for a forum fight if all of them have J'onn forget half his powerset.

You're also being a hair bit hypocritical here. J'onn using his powerset intelligently is a no go but Superman using T-Vo on people in other threads is a-ok? Guaranteed J'onn has shape shifted more than Superman has used T-Vo.

When Jonn gets a win record anywhere near Supermans, get back to me. Oh, that's right...his record against Kryptonians is even worse than DD's.

Why? DD will speedblitz him? laughing out loud

He's done it already. On panel. We both know this.

Doesn't need to. This take 2 minutes of his day.

Might be the longest he's lasted so far...a new record for Jonn!

Doomsday gets his ass kicked. Duh.

Sure. The day I see your name under the comic title. Guess that won't be happening anytime soon.

Plastic Man and the Manhunter just so happen to have a powerset that makes bricks (like DD) all but useless against them.

I'm sure the Radiant and Darkseid thought the same thing. PM has already been owned. Nuff said.

Lieberman and Kelly are hacks so I hope not. Hopefully it's written by someone with respect for J'onn's powers and no jobbing agenda to make Superman look like number one.

Attacking the writers. Wow, this is what the forums have come to.

Thanos controls cosmic energy which can be put to many uses. Doomsday....can punch stuff.

Manipulate energy, evolve on the fly, and apparently kick MM's ass on every occasion they've met.

Jimmy-Chan
It was stated in DD Wars that DD must've found a way to "adapt" to his intangibility. I've yet to see J'onn amp himself to DD's strength level (which I estimate around double Superman) either. DD wins the majority.

jesserw21
are we talking but GOG WARS DOOMSDAY cuz i can even see MM winning even 2/10

Validus
Yup. That must be why the rest of the league was needed. Try again.

Yes...and bad for MM.

When Jonn gets a win record anywhere near Supermans, get back to me. Oh, that's right...his record against Kryptonians is even worse than DD's.

He's done it already. On panel. We both know this.

Might be the longest he's lasted so far...a new record for Jonn!

Sure. The day I see your name under the comic title. Guess that won't be happening anytime soon.

I'm sure the Radiant and Darkseid thought the same thing. PM has already been owned. Nuff said.

Attacking the writers. Wow, this is what the forums have come to.

Manipulate energy, evolve on the fly, and apparently kick MM's ass on every occasion they've met.
In other words you can't counter my points so you resort to mindless babble. Nice doing business with you.

Fanboy
Doomsday wins everything Martian Manhunter has tried to beat Doomsday he gets owned in the worst way his physcic maniputalations never worked to slow to go intangible not strong enough.

Avalonofthewind
In other words you can't counter my points so you resort to mindless babble. Nice doing business with you.

Your points were easily countered long ago. I just played along with you.

Nice try. Don't worry. Be happy. smile

galan7777777
my only question is how would DD hit MM if he was phasing, and also can MM use telepathy and psy-blasts while transluscent?

UniOmni
Avy, Vally, i nevered would've made the thread if i knew it was gonna get so heated between you two.
Calm down.

But for the record, i could've sworn DD only adapted defensively?? And after death??
Hence, Radiant killed him in a blast of pure energy, so now he can cancel out pure energy blasts and beings?

I wasn't using the h/p version though.

And what makes it really funny about DD, is that they had him beating GLs by droves and a guardian way back in his career, before he ever fought Superman.

Superman>>Gls and a Guardian??

Whoopersss!!

But i don't understand one thing.
Couldn't Jonn absorb metal and create/ convert it into a promethian metal exoskeleton to do battle with Doomsday?? Not calling him Sufer with it, but he has done so before. All he needs is to know what makes it up.

Cuz he has turned his outter layer into different properties before. As Vally already pointed out, with the Jade Giant thing, and then with the Martian Bloodworm, where he formed armor made of the same thing as human bones.....If he did that, couldn't he simply own DD?

Damn, Jonn really is the one of the most powerful beings on earth easily.

Validus
Your points were easily countered long ago. I just played along with you.

Nice try. Don't worry. Be happy. smile
Me: J'onn will use shapeshifting to counter DD's attacks.
You: Nuh-uh!

Me: J'onn will steal mass, increasing his strength exponentially.
You: Teh Speedblitz!!!

Get that shit outta here, bro.

cheap cabbage
The answer to your question is Grant Morrison. He was writing JLA at the time. And Grant Morrison shits on everything. It is essential to understand that grant morrison's writing automatically adds "god" onto the name of whomever is the main character. Thus superman can withstand the might of heaven, batman can take down the entire JLA, and MM does that crazy mass absorbing stuff.

Avy, Vally, i nevered would've made the thread if i knew it was gonna get so heated between you two.
Calm down.

But for the record, i could've sworn DD only adapted defensively?? And after death??
Hence, Radiant killed him in a blast of pure energy, so now he can cancel out pure energy blasts and beings?

And what makes it really funny about DD, is that they had him beating GLs by droves and a guardian way back in his career, before he ever fought Superman.

Whoopersss!!

Couldn't Jonn absorb metal and create/ convert it into a promethian metal exoskeleton to do battle with Doomsday?? Not calling him Sufer with it, but he has done so before. All he needs is to know what makes it up.

Cuz he has turned his outter layer into different properties before. As Vally already pointed out, with the Jade Giant thing, and then with the Martian Bloodworm, where he formed armor made of the same thing as human bones.....If he did that, couldn't he simply own DD?

UniOmni
But its still valid though right??

ankur29
wheres this from , how does this go 4 MM?

Avalonofthewind
Me: J'onn will use shapeshifting to counter DD's attacks.

You: Jonn has been owned how many times by DD effortlessly and while fighting other powerful beings simultaenously? Logically...it doesn't look good for Jonn.

Me: I swear Jonn will win, no matter what that pesky DC company sez!!!!

You: I'd like to give Jonn a better chance, but there is nothing to show that MM could survive in a battle with Doomday.

Get that shit outta here, bro.

ME: Physically, hypothetically, or realistically...Jonn has nothing on DD.

You: Wah! MM has soooo many of teh p0wezzz. Hu kerzz if hee lozzz b4?!

Calm down.

I don't think Vally and I have ever really gone at it in the whole time we've been on the forums, and honestly I think he's having fun just as I am with it.

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
my only question is how would DD hit MM if he was phasing, and also can MM use telepathy and psy-blasts while transluscent?
^

Validus
ME: Physically, hypothetically, or realistically...Jonn has nothing on DD.

You: Wah! MM has soooo many of teh p0wezzz. Hu kerzz if hee lozzz b4?!

I don't think Vally and I have ever really gone at it in the whole time we've been on the forums, and honestly I think he's having fun just as I am with it.
thumb up

And for christ sakes, will you guys stop calling me Vally?! weep

Accel

Avalonofthewind

UniOmni
Calm down.

Whoopersss!!

I repeat!!

Couldn't he create an exoskeletal armor out of Promethium, and go to war wearing that??

That'd be murder on the highest level.

Validus
The only proof needed for this thread.
Rubbish!

PSWii60 ftw!

UniOmni
Anybody got that scan from Trial by Fire, when MM spoke his ending piece to fernie, and then blasted him to ash??

I had the tpb, but returned it for JLA: OWAW...........It was a mistake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.