hey! I think i got something!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
ok...so remember the whole jacks past bit him transporting slaves blah blah pisses of beckett blah blah.....well any ways at the end of DMC when they crew goes to visit dalma outside her hut there's a candlit vigil going on by what could possibly be they slaves that meyhaps sparrow freed...

Chiki Mina
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Score for sailorleo!!

Yea noticed how all those ppl were crying?!!?? i was wondering"uh do these ppl know jack?" that mustve how he met tia dalma!! He probabl met tia dalma after he freed all those slaves in that island where dalma lives!!

SAILORLEO!! I better not ****ing here about u saying ur not smart bc that was SMART!!!!

Jacky Sparrow
yes, indeed! never thought about why they are crying!! i am stupid!!! but it can also be some people who knew jack from the past when he had something with tia or so?

sailorleo
woo hoo! i know i'd get one sooner or later! *dances the happy dance*

Captain's Wench
Good point!! I never thought about how or WHY they knew Jack but indeed you could tell every knew him.

Kudos to you sailorleo!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
yes, indeed! never thought about why they are crying!! i am stupid!!! but it can also be some people who knew jack from the past when he had something with tia or so?

^^ U ARE NOT STUPID!!! cause iam lol stick out tongue

yea thats another possibility but they must know jack from the past since he used to spend time alot w tia and those slaves who are now free probably got to know jack better
thats my opinion

Captain's Wench
I wonder if they'll throw in an answer in the 3rd one...?

How he knows Tia....How the whole community knew him.

Chiki Mina
yea and how tia accepted to sleep with jack..?? it is a good question bc if she was/is in love with davey then why sleep with jack..uh

Jacky Sparrow
because he is hotter then davy wink

Chiki Mina
i knew someone was gonna say that LMAO!!

Jacky Sparrow
don't know, maybe he showed her his seducing performance!! wink
uh, then who could resist, or it was a payment for something because she says:
"you know i want a payment" (or something like that)

Chiki Mina
yea!! i forgot about that

Tia "YOU KNOW I DEMAND PAYMENT"
Jack probably offers sex lol
Mr sparrow could be a pirate giggolo lol

Jacky Sparrow
yeah, of course, think about giselle and scarlet wink

Chiki Mina
lol i wonder what made these 2 girls so ticked off at jack lol
I think he either:
1) Owned them money for their *ahem* service
2) he probably promised them jewels and a rich life
3) He probably to them "u are the only woman in my life" lol

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
lol i wonder what made these 2 girls so ticked off at jack lol
I think he either:
1) Owned them money for their *ahem* service
2) he probably promised them jewels and a rich life
3) He probably to them "u are the only woman in my life" lol

or perhaps it was something like with annamaria, he stole from them.

according to the ride, they arent whores, but rather mail-order brides.

Sailorleo, this is an AMAZING theory about the crying people. i wondered who the heck they were. thats a great theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
because he is hotter then davy wink freakin rock on! hotter than EVERYONE in the world!!!!!! and that was really good thinking,Sailorleo. i woulda never thought of that!

Chiki Mina
sailorleo is not stupid she keeps saying she is and shes not!!!

ivebeendepped43
ur NOT stupid!!! never say that! you have no self confidence! your such an idiot, whats wrong with you? jk ur awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.