LOTF Bloodlines *spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
What'd you all think of this book?
KAren Traviss did a lovley job with it....but I'm still not likeing some of the story threads.

Slyððering
Haven't read it yet. sad

BTW: BLX is still better than HK-47.... stick out tongue

Archangelysses
aint no droid better than the Maraudering Meatbag Murderer

Darth Scythe
is there a version out of this that isnt hardcover yet? i bought betrayal but begrudgingly did so.

DuncTK421
Bloodlines is a paperback. Only three of the nine books are hardcovers, alternating throughout the series.

Betrayal-hardcover
Bloodlines-paperback
Tempest-paperback
Exile-paperback
Sacrifice-hardcover
Inferno-paperback
#7-paperback
#8-paperback
#9-hardcover

Darth Scythe
ok, thanks.

thats so random though.

DuncTK421
Not really. The first, middle, and last books are the hardcovers. In theory, they should be the most important and have the most pivotal events.

Captain REX
Aaaaaaaand Jacen being a Sith is teh geh.

starwarsfreak34
i thought it was far better than betrayal, and i wasn't expecting it to be. i thought about each writer's strengths and realised Traviss had two books out soley about mandalorians and/or just clones, and with brining fett into it... i didn't like the RCs that much, but to know she can write pure Jedi and space battle stuff is great, roll on Sacrifice is all i can say

Blue_Hefner
It's ok, but there wasn't enough fighting for me like there was in LOE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.