Dante vs the Tsviets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After a wild one-night-stand with Rayne (breaking stuff and getting several hickeys to boot), the son of Sparda step through a portal and finds himself on the Planet, outside of the Midgar Ruins.

Unfortunately, he runs afoul of the Deepground forces, as well as their commanders, the Tsviets. Dante has to fight them one-on-one. The Tsviets see him as a threat and move in to exterminate him, after Dante wipes out a number of their forces with general ease.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

Chuck Norris Fact: There once was a man from Nantucket. Then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face.

Tallis
Dante beat them one on one. But if it where a team effot that would make a great fight.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Tallis
Dante beat them one on one. But if it where a team effot that would make a great fight.

You make an interesting point. If Veiss and company attack en masse, then Dante will have to work for it. Okay, the Tsviets will attack Dante all at once. Let's see if Big D can uphold the family name.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

Chuck Norris Fact: When someone says,"I traded blows with Chuck Norris," what that really means is Chuck gave them a mean roundhouse to the face before making them suck his dick.

Tallis
No doubt that vice and nero are gonna be tough to beat, plus the aid of Azul, Shelke, and Rosso. hmmmm

Question can Azul transform, can vice go omega, and can Dante devil trigger

Kayne Archeron
even if all of that is applied, Dante's got this in the bag

Nikkolas
Voyager could beat him alone.

IceJaw
You fail to say how erm

Nikkolas
Well, Dante's guns are useless. Every single projectile be it from a pistole, automatic fire, energy bolt...all couldn't penetrate his force-field. A close-range dead-on shot from a giant mech did nothing. Being stabbed through the back (literally) did nothing as he easily lifted off the person who did it and slammed them with tremendous force into a wall and laughed. So, there goes...Datne's swords and guns. Hell, one guy launched a rapid fire of projectiles at Voyager and he individually transferred every single one of them away from his body and made them re-appear behind the person who fired them. If he wanted, he could let Dante shoot at him, transport every bullet shot at him to various locations around Dante and have them fly into Dante.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Well, Dante's guns are useless. Every single projectile be it from a pistole, automatic fire, energy bolt...all couldn't penetrate his force-field. A close-range dead-on shot from a giant mech did nothing. Being stabbed through the back (literally) did nothing as he easily lifted off the person who did it and slammed them with tremendous force into a wall and laughed. So, there goes...Datne's swords and guns. Hell, one guy launched a rapid fire of projectiles at Voyager and he individually transferred every single one of them away from his body and made them re-appear behind the person who fired them. If he wanted, he could let Dante shoot at him, transport every bullet shot at him to various locations around Dante and have them fly into Dante. But would he die by that? No erm

Krone
So the fact in DMC3 the whole dante had a sword in his chest? didnt mean anything to you then??

Dante takes it

IceJaw
He took Alastor (the sword) through his own heart (and most likely his spine too) in DMC 1 ermm

Tallis
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
even if all of that is applied, Dante's got this in the bag

You seem to forget that Vice at Omega level is on par if not stronger than 1 winged Angel Sephiroth

IceJaw
More importantly, is he as fast Seph or faster?

But even more importantly did someone even say that it's Vice at omega level? barker

Tallis
Originally posted by IceJaw
More importantly, is he as fast Seph or faster?

But even more importantly did someone even say that it's Vice at omega level? barker

He's faster than Seph.

And I was asking because that just a natural ability that they have

Nikkolas
I would bargain it would. Dante's guns aren't exactly normal and thus pack a punch. If all he fired off at Voyager was shot back in his face, it would at least distract him or hinder him in some way and then he's toast.

Did he laugh then and fly into the air, effortlessly ramming hsi enemy into a wall? Besides, it looks like Voyager was amused and let the person stab him. "It's impossible for you to harm me." -Voyager And the same be true for Dante.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Tallis
You seem to forget that Vice at Omega level is on par if not stronger than 1 winged Angel Sephiroth

and you seem to forget it's Weiss, not Vice

MadMel
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I would bargain it would. Dante's guns aren't exactly normal and thus pack a punch.
i doubt the sword that ran him through the heart wasnt normal either..

Nikkolas

MadMel
erm...ok, then....

Nikkolas
Yep. So, Dante is toast. Almost anyone who fights one is toast. But I'm sure Dante would put up a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.