Loz & Yazoo run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The younger silver haired sibblings set out on a quest to find mother as ordered by Kadaj. Their search leads them to Gold Saucer where they find themselves in the Battle Arena. They heal after each fight and they posess their standard equipment--Velvet Nightmare and Loz's wrist-thing.

1. Tseng, Elena
2. Reno, Rude
3. Barret, Tifa
4. Red XIII, Yuffie
5. Vincent Valentine, Cid Highwind
6. Kadaj
7. Zack
8. Crisis Core(Nibelheim Incident) Sephiroth
9. One Winged Angel Sephiroth
10. Gold Chocobo

Do they clear it?

Tallis
Does Vincent get to transform. If so he beats them single handedly

Superboy Prime
No Vincent does not get to transform. I'm curious though; how do you come to the conclusion he would be able to own both of them because of his transformation? Did something happen in Dirge of Cerberus that places him top tier in the FF world? Come to think of it I need to play that game.

IceJaw
Is this one gonna get closed?

sidekick
i say it stops at 5.........or it could be i just like them the most laughing

Tallis
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No Vincent does not get to transform. I'm curious though; how do you come to the conclusion he would be able to own both of them because of his transformation? Did something happen in Dirge of Cerberus that places him top tier in the FF world? Come to think of it I need to play that game.

Vice went Omega and is pretty much an unkillabe god. But vincent Transforms into Chaos and annihilates him

Chaos vincent in dirge of cerberus is makes him the strongest character in FF7 world. Except for maybe Genesis but his abilities still remain to be seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.