Black Flash Vs. The Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
WHo takes it?

Draco69
Black Flash is just one of several incarnations of Death. Black Flash is the Death for the Flashes as is the Black Rider for the New Gods.

Runner can't kill Death.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Draco69
Black Flash is just one of several incarnations of Death. Black Flash is the Death for the Flashes as is the Black Rider for the New Gods.

Runner can't kill Death. I concur

Ext@nt
What issue had the black flash in it?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Runner can't kill Death.

Well since the runner is kinda immortal, i Figured they would just race each other or duke it out. smile.

Draco69
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well since the runner is kinda immortal, i Figured they would just race each other or duke it out. smile.

Let's see what happens when the actual Death touches Runner....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's see what happens when the actual Death touches Runner....

I wonder?

Ext@nt
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Is the Black Flash death incarnate? If so how fast is death? How do you measure that? And, can anyone tell me what issue had the Black Flash in it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Is the Black Flash death incarnate? If so how fast is death? How do you measure that? And, can anyone tell me what issue had the Black Flash in it?

Black Flash in abstract in power and is an abstract. There is no way to actually beat it or outrace it. Flash had to use another more powerful abstract in order to beat black flash.

King_Mungi
Black Flash appeared in Flash v.2 #138-141 and Impulse #64

Horrificus
Then, lets put them in a neutral universe.
BS is Death, and Runner can't die.

So, let's balance it a little.

Ext@nt
Thanks

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus

it's already in a neutral universe. check the forum rules.

I watch Pokemon

Draco69

nvrbeenwthagirl

invisiblewoman
Black Flash wouldn't be chasing the runner because he is immortal. The Black Flash was created to bring death to those who are connected to the speed force (not immortal). no matter how fast you are if Black Flash wants you he'll catch you.

sexyking
Originally posted by Horrificus

The only reason the runner cant die is because death banned the elders from her realm, isn't the Black Flash death incarnate for speedsters so in pursuing the Runner isn't he welcoming him to his realm so yes the runner can die in this battle.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by sexyking
The only reason the runner cant die is because death banned the elders from her realm, isn't the Black Flash death incarnate for speedsters so in pursuing the Runner isn't he welcoming him to his realm so yes the runner can die in this battle.
but because the runner is immortal Black Flash wouldn't be after him as i said he brings death to those (mortals) connected to the speed force. Since the elders were banished from deaths realm, Black Flash would have no reason to kill him because death doesn't want him.

complexbrother
Black Flash is a death god like Hela, Hades, Mephisto, Neuron, ect . not the actual personification of Death (the abstract being) their touch leads to death they aren't actually death. so with that being said, Black Flash's touch wouldn't do jack to the Runner because of the edic Death has with the Elders of the Universe .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by complexbrother
Black Flash is a death god like Hela, Hades, Mephisto, Neuron, ect . not the actual personification of Death (the abstract being) their touch leads to death they aren't actually death. so with that being said, Black Flash's touch wouldn't do jack to the Runner because of the edic Death has with the Elders of the Universe .

NO. Black Flash is not a death God. Neither is Neuron. Black Flash is the personification of death. He's an avatar or aspect of the abstract death. He's a part of the whole. But not a God. He's beyond that. And Neuron is certainly not a god of death. He deals in souls. not in life or death.

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by complexbrother
Black Flash is the personification of death, and his touch will kill, but you are right that he wouldn't kill the runner because elders are banned from deaths realm.

sexyking
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
but because the runner is immortal Black Flash wouldn't be after him as i said he brings death to those (mortals) connected to the speed force. Since the elders were banished from deaths realm, Black Flash would have no reason to kill him because death doesn't want him.

On this occasion i think its safe to assume death wants the runner therefore he dies.

galan7777777
if they were just racing then BF wins "no matter how fast you are BF is always faster" but if they are fighting then its a hard choice because runner is immortal, but so is BF

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by galan7777777
if they were just racing then BF wins "no matter how fast you are BF is always faster" but if they are fighting then its a hard choice because runner is immortal, but so is BF
thats right!

darthgoober
Originally posted by sexyking
On this occasion i think its safe to assume death wants the runner therefore he dies.
DC's Death want's Runner, not Marvels. So the conflict is between 2 abstracts of equal power. Which means it's a stalemate.

Darth Martin
Black Flash. He out ran Death. Fastest Being Created.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Black Flash. He out ran Death. Fastest Being Created. what? black flash is death....

invisiblewoman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Black Flash. He out ran Death. Fastest Being Created.
are you sure your saying that right because Black Flash is the personification of death. confused

Darth Martin
my bad typo. I was thinking of regular. He's arguably the most fastest character created. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.