RED's dragon world RP tread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red10002
Red---
Redwoke up in this new world with a swored and a piece of paper with spells on it and explaining how he made it too dragon world. red stood up and red the spells and memorized it he looked forward tha lead intoa forest that was burning he ran twards the forest " whats going on ?!" red yelled running twards the fire .... he saw an old man with pointy ears and sqinty eyes standing outside the forest " mister please my daughter is in there please save her ....." he begged red ... " Of corse ..." Red yelled running into the forrest he saw fire all over the place .. " I'd better be carefule" he muttered runnung down a straight line ... " hello !!!!" he yelled screaming looking around for sombody that was younge suposivly and was his daughter .....he continued running until a a giant gorrilla apeared infront of him " huh?!" he yelled pulling out his sword trying too hold it up he felt more naturlly stronger .. " grrrr " he muttered he ran after the gorilla and tryied to swing after it the gorilla was bale to dodge his swing " RAWR!!!!" it screamed as it punched Red in the face ... " AHHHH!" he yelled flying back into a tree .. " wait that paper mamybe it will help !" he muttered " fire slash !!!" he yelled as he swung his swored flew out of the sword flying at the gorilla it hit him and threw him off balanence " this is my chance !" Red Yelled as he sprinted at the gorilla ... " HAAAA!" he pulled his blade up and jamed the blade into the gorillas stomache it stoped breathing and died ... " Red Jumped back and the blod disapeared from his swored and the Gorilla pixelated away ... " what just happend?" Red muttered as he could hear a girl screaming DADDY!!!!" he ran twards the voice north and cought up too her " Are you that guys daughter he saw her eyes and ears " you have too be !!" He yelled hey jumped down ill catch you she crwaled down the tree and got on Reds back he started running back too the entrance of the forest ... " hey ?what happend here ?" he asked her " this man whent out of control and started burning things up here he mentioned the attack fire slash a couple of times it cought a forest fire ... " she mutttered red was speachless that was his attack , but how could he of done it he had no idea of how he could of done it he just got to this world . he continued running straight int he direction he came from till he saw the intrence ... " thats the place your going too see daddy soon " Red told her she smiled as he just go tthier and the man was no longer there instead there was a bigger stronger man with long red hair thast looke dalmost exactly like red ... " what ???" he said as the man disapeared but a body was left ....it was th eold man he was stabed and now dead his body began to pixelate away ..." what ?!" Red yelled as he ran too the body the girl jumped off and stood there confused " what happend too daddy ?" she asked ... red stood there emotionless " he's ...dead..." he told as she fell to the ground crying red felt horrible as he looked up and the man that looked like him disapear ...." he must of been the one too start the fire ... he must of been the one too kill the man i will avenge her fathers death this is too personal !" red yelled as he looked over and saw her cry he looke dup and saw a star moving east " that's him !" He yelled running after the star ....." Hey !!!!!" he followed the star until the body landed on a flat ground ...." you rthe one that did this arn't you?!" he yelled as the man starte dlaughing " FDIre slash !" he screamed as he pulled out a bblack claymore and slashed it at him " HUH ?!" Red yelled rolling away from the attacl " your crazy ...." Red muttered pulling out his sword ..." prepare to die !!" he yelled running after this imposter... Red began throwing a series of swings as the man blocked the attacks with hisa blade he was bale to hold the sword with one hand easly......" ahhH!!!!!" red yelled as he man threrw the slash to the said and swung at him he was bale to stab red in the stomache ... " UGH!" red said as he lunged the sword from his chest red fell too the ground writhing in pain as the man laughed and held his sword above Red's head ......Red looked up as he was about to do the finishing blow then all of the sudden the man started screaming " NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" as he disa[pearign pixelating away into Red " AHHHHH!!!!!" Red yelled as now he felt a new presance into him he then felt a new evil in him self but it was okay he could control it...Red stood up his wound was gone and he felt more powerfuyll it was like he murged with this being .... " what happend he looked into the sky and smiled ... " ok well this might be bad this world looked pritty goddly, id better look for some sort of chloric and see if iv got osme evil spirt in me ... " Red muttered he now had one black eye and one blue ye.... he walked north searching for help because north lead to a small town ....

red10002
Redcontinues walking north he continues walking and walkign till he red a sign that ahd a arrow that pointed too the town that read " turn back, or enter at your own risk ..." red Raised a brow " what ever's there i'll take it out with my fire slash !" Red yelled as his sowrd started getting red a little " opp's forgot this place is totally verble" He said walking twards the town he made it too too the town it had a gate but it was opened red passed threw it and all of the sudden the town completly changed into a deserted wast land with people dead on the floor ...." HUH ???" Red wondered as he continued walking around...." This plac e gaivs me the Kreeps...." Red muttered as he sill looked around he saw a house with a sign that read "keep out ..." red of corse ignored the sign and started knocking on the door .. " HEY ?! HELLO!!!!" HE yelled as an old woman came out with a riffle " get off my poperty !" SHE yelled firing off his plate mail ...red Rose a brown ...." i need your help please i need too see some sort of orical!" Red begged " i'm the closest ya got too that , i guess if you got some spirtit in ya i can help she said putting down her riffle and walking back in .... " ok well sit down " She said as red shook his head took a seat ... " Drink This" SHe told him as she pulled out a cup with soem soup in it , " This syuff smell's somthing horrid ..." Red muttered " WEll drink up it keeps you stronge !" She said he drank it down all in one gulp as it tasted nasty ...he almst threw up ..." you have any idea what iv got ?" Red asked " well duh!" SHE exclaimed " you got some sort of demon in ya i mean lok at that left eye it pich black thats gotta mean somthing !" SHe yelled , red just raised a brow" what do you mean my eyes -" SHE put a mirror in his face and saw his eye" well how do i get it out ?" HE asked confused , she justs replaied "You don't, when it's ready it will decide but if i where you id drink lot's of water ..." SHe told him " SPirts hate water and light ..." She told him " Now get out of my house before i kill ya " she yelled as red walked out and she slammed the door on him " red looked back and noticed there was a peice of paper that ahd a map showing him where the closest orical was .... he followed the map ....

Deit
Zen was a local here, he turned to look at Red. "Who are you?" he yelled holding a small deck of cards in his left hand. he walked towards Red. "I haven't seen you around here before, didn't you read the sign?!" he put his cards away.

red10002
Red started laughing it said "enter at own, im perfectly capable of defending myself .... i need too get too this orical aperiantly it can help me ..." red muttered walking up too him as he saw him put his cards up " Little old to be playing wth cards arn't ya ?" red said with a laugh ....

Deit
Zen shot a mad glare at Red. "One I'm 17 and two these aren't normal cards!" he pulled them out again. they resembeled tarot cards but in all they really weren't. "Take this seriously, these aren't for playing games. Heheheh. I can take you to the Orical, but be careful, he's a little scary at times." he held the cards in his left hand as a big cat pounced out of a near by tree. "Heheheh. I'll take care of this." he took a card from the deck. "seed stun!" (I'm pretty sure that's the attack.) seeds shot from his hand at the cat making it run off.

A_broken_smile
Camille walked aloung the forst her hair backl and her ears up...she smiled as the rays of the sun shot down on her perfet tanish skin. Her stuff tucked away in her bag.Her eyes looked for some thing as animles passed her she had to find away to leave a forst.She breathed in and let a sigh out her lips seem to hum to a soft laaby as her feet moved ina way to get her out of the forst,some thing made her turn but what? Her eyes scaned for some thing to be there,she didn't move she waited.

red10002
( broken smile your not accpeted yet sorry i still need your attacks )
Red smiled " sweet the names Red,Yours?" red asked ( red and zen should buddy up ) and then laughed a little bit at the cat " SO i'm ready when you are ...." red muttered ......

red10002
( okay people don't double post while im gone please sooill be on later see ya !!!!)

Deit
Zen looked at him. "ok follow me." He took Red about half a mile to the oricle, Zen nocked on the door. "Hey old man!!!!" an old guy shoved the door open making it hit Zen's nose. "Hey!!!" he was tempted to put the old guy in a choke hold but that would be rude so he took Red inside.

A_broken_smile
((grrrr...))

Deit
Originally posted by Deit
Zen looked at him. "ok follow me." He took Red about half a mile to the oricle, Zen nocked on the door. "Hey old man!!!!" an old guy shoved the door open making it hit Zen's nose. "Hey!!!" he was tempted to put the old guy in a choke hold but that would be rude so he took Red inside.

red10002
red walked inside and talked too the orical " Hey i need your help ..." He asked him the man just smiled sat down " well ?" the stared at him for a minute and then started laughing " Your ok ...." red raised a brown " i am ? red muttered " i'm guessing you murged with somthing and you are having an after effect ?" he asked " i don't know what ou mean ..." red said " well in this world if you have a heart of gold then it will spit all the smuges offf of it .." He said with a smile but it made you weaker you see because anger is a very important part of dragon world it conrols you too become stronger, wearer depending on each person but your fin liek i said just be carefull and drink lot's of water ..." he said just liek the woman said as he sat down ..." o-ok sweet !" Red yelled, the manded him a potion ... " this will help you on your journy i will save you fromt eh darkness you will only understand if you use it wisly ..." he said red smiled and put it in his pocket ..." now get out of my house right now !!!!" The orical exclaimed as Red and Zen escaped out of his house .... red reliefved " he's wierd , but he said i'm fine " Red said taking a drink of the potion, red started walking north " hey you coming ???" Red asked ....

dark99
Azurith was silently looking off into the lush trees of the forest that was located next to the path he was on. He looked back to the path and pulled the reigns on the horse that he was riding as he came up to a sign. "turn back or enter at your own risk... hmm strange sign for a town to have. Why wouldn't they want newcomers, it would be good for trade. Oh well I have to go there anyways, my food is getting low and a place to sleep would be nice. I just hope the villagers are a bit more inviting than the signs they put up." Azurith muttered to himself as he kicked the horse's sides and it began to trot up to the village.

red10002
Red looked down and saw a man riding on a horse he looked supsious ..." hey that guy looks pritty diffrent ..." Red muttered as he ran down the hill from the orical's house too the man on a horse ..he get;s there as a group of strnagers are glaring Azurith like they where himself ...red walked up too him " yeah don't be too scared there outsiders " Red told the guys " take it from a travler who knows " red said with a slight laugh ..." so what are you here for ?" red asked looking back at Zen...

Burning thought
Azeron walked in the high mountains, frozen ice and snow blasted him, his shield quite easily taking the blasts but the blizzard made it near impossible to see "hmm i should really know how to find my house by now" the old man said, he passed hundreds of frozen rocks and then suddenly from nowwhere are large yeti like beast leapt out over the rocks at him, the wizard was thrown to his feet but his shield protected him from the beasts swipes, "antar disvidious" the wizard yelled, sending forth a beam of frozen cold, the creature was resistant, the old wizard held hard on his staff and while calling on his power he shouted "marvadous" and a great ball of ice encased the yeti, the thing was straped within, with a tap of his staff, the Yeti smashed into pieces, the things pieces pixelated strangely "hmm what magic is this, this does not usually happen...nevermind", Azeron stepped through a cave, several goblins were living within but they were dispatched easily, with only a frozen beam, they were pixelating, in confusion Azeron stepped out of the cave, and in sight was his wizards tower, a great tall tower of white and blue, through the storm he could see its warming lights

Azeron stepped through the wooden door, walking inside he could see his imp friends cleaning the place up, the fire was roaring and warmed Azeron as he sat in front of the fire while the imp made his tea

dark99
Azurith looked down at he man who had just run up to him. "I am here to rest and restock my supplies. Now who are you? You sure don't seem like a villager, you also seem quite a bit friendlier." Azurith replied.

red10002
red laughed " yeah the names Red, i have no clue whats going !" He said with a smile..." just poped up here with a sword in my hands ! yeah if your looking for suplies id go with me and zen too the next town it's just over thqat hill and your welcome to come along ..." red said " whats your name anyways ?"Red asked

dark99
"Hmm red... that's an interesting name and sure i'll join you. As for my name, it's Azurith." he answered.

red10002
Red nodded and started walking back up the hill ...

XNavyXSEALX
The lone figure waited... For the three to pass by. No... He should've steped out then... Yes!

Echo jumped out of the trees, or rather walked casualy, his footsteps making it so he could see.
"Hello." Came a gruff voice from under the cloak, his white eyes ever watchful.

red10002
Red walked as Azurith followed ..."so, just a question.. once we get up the hill you wanna spar?" Red asked notcing the mans weapons...

Deit
Zen stayed behind every one. "......." he didn't feel like talking. ".......hmmmm......." he was staring at his small deck of cards in his left hand......he just shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk.

dark99
Azurith looked at the man from his horse. "Why are you so eager to fight. If it will make you happy then I suppose we can test each other." Azurith said calmly.

red10002
red laughed " no it isn't acactly you i'm testing it's me !"Red said with a grin " i just need too get used too these attack's iv got ,if you know what i mean !" he said smiling...

dark99
"hmm... you are not familiar with your own abilities. That does not bode well for you as I have trained specifically to kill individual opponents." Azurith replied as they neared the top of the hill.

red10002
" hey before i came here i knew so many tricks !" red said laughing....they finally got up the hill as zen made it too ..." OK ready ???" Red asked pulling out his sword ....and letting it hit the ground as a loud thump sound is made .... -you make it off your hourse and get ready too fight -" Here i come !" red yelled as he sprinted at him bringing his sword up charging him ...." Fire slash !" He yelled as his sword started glowing red and he threw a slash into mid air flying at Him.

dark99
Azurith jumped off his horse and tied it to a tree as red pulled out his sword. He then drew both of his swords and saw red charging towards him. Suddenly red swung his sword about 20 ft away and a red slash flew out of it. "Hmm..." Azurith muttered as he swung his right sword down and a partly visible blade of air flew out and smashed into the fire slash causing them both to mix and explode in mid air.

red10002
the exploshion picked up lots of dust as red continued runnign threw the dust unseen he then stoped and put up his hand and charged as big fire all like firgur yelling " fire ball!" as a big red ball comes from now wheres at azurith....dust is still all over ...

dark99
Azurith saw a fireball come out of the dust at him. He then swung one of his swords vertically and one horizontally which sent out two blades of wind that split the fireball into four separate ones that flew past him. The blades also cleared away the dust and revealed red standing in the open. Azurith smirked and then disappeared in a flash and reappeared right above red with his swords above him ready to strike.

red10002
" AH!" Red blinked as he side steped and threw a combination of kicks to his side ..

dark99
Azurith managed to cut a small gash in red's armour as he was kicked off to the side and did a back flip to land back on his feet again. He then stuck one sword in the ground and dropped to a knee breathing heavily. "You must be pretty good to avoid that." Azurith said as he got back to his feet.

red10002
Blood began to drip down his arm " any second longer and i would of lost my arm ..." red muttered . " you wanna call it a day azurith?" Red said laughing ...

dark99
"Sure we can do that." Azurith said as he elegantly sheathed his swords.

red10002
red smerked " i'm pritty much worn out too much magic i guess HEHEHEh.." REd said laughing...

red10002
Red looked over at Zen he was being really quiet ever since he met him ....Red simply Smiled and walked over " Your not much of a talk are ya ?" Red said sarcasticly. "Hey Azurith we should get going it's goign to get dark and i don't think this is thre right place too stay if where going to be camp out for the night we should go look for a Inn or somthing ...."
Red said as he stood up still bleeding ..." BEsides this should be cleaned before it get's infected ..." Red said with a laugh then a grunt ... he started walking down the hill it was a long walk he could see the village form the top of the hill the village was pirtty far away ..." HEy guy's Check this out it's going to take awhile too get there he noticed a huge mountin infront of it apear in the shape of a turtle as it started getting dark .... " we better go check this out guy's ..." Red said walking over too help azurith out with his horse. ..." Zen you know this place better then any of us how long's it going to take for us too get too that place, have ever been there ?" Red asked ...

dark99
Azurith turned around and nodded at Red's idea. He then pulled out a small cloth sack and threw it to red as he was walking towards him. "Those salves and herbs should help your injury. Just be sure not to eat the red root. It isn't meant for light wounds." Azurith said as he lifted himself onto his horse and waited for Zen to tell them about the area.

red10002
red smiled and took a knees looking for a herb " here we are ..." Re muttered as he threw off his plate mail thousands of scares where visible..." What the hell !" REd muttered he had never seen these in his life ... he began to rub the herb down his wound it soon closed up and felt better he blinked on how fast it took the wound too recover ... he stood up and threw his plate mail back on ....and threw his cloak over it ...he still wondered what happened too his body it literally was not what he expected his muscle where abnormally bigger then when he last flexed in the mirror. Red grinned as he saw the turtle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.