Cyborg (Current) vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

100 feet apart from each other.

Really good battle in my opinion....

Psyquis52
Cyclops 6/10

Edit.

Just noticed Bloodlust.

King_Mungi
OYL Cyborg? we havn't learned what this augumented Cyborg can really do.

emporerpants
damn good battle. i think cyke would take it though.

bigbran
Is this the Cyborg from Teen Titans?

rotiart
If its cyborg from Teen Titans... I don't think there's enough known about Cyclops truly lashing out... and Cyborg taking it...

Can Cyborgs durability take a forest downing blast?

I'll say 5/10 either way, as I can't determine what Cyborgs defense vs Cyclops offense would be like.

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
Is this the Cyborg from Teen Titans?

yes.

Draco69
Originally posted by rotiart
If its cyborg from Teen Titans... I don't think there's enough known about Cyclops truly lashing out... and Cyborg taking it...

Can Cyborgs durability take a forest downing blast?

I'll say 5/10 either way, as I can't determine what Cyborgs defense vs Cyclops offense would be like.

He's made of promethium (his machine parts anyway) and self-repairing nanites.

He can attack with a sonic cannon too.

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
yes. Well then. Even the cartoon one would win.

rotiart
I'd say Havok would probably have a better chance as his plasma actually generates heat.. he could melt the components of Cyborg...

manorastroman
what? he's made of promethium now? ah jeez. i love supporting cyclops, but unless his powerlevel after he awakes from his catatonic state dramatically increases...well, he ain't doing much to prometheum.

Jesse7
Cyclops not holding back, tears off his visor and lets lose with no mental restraints, Cyclops optic blast are pure concussive force.

rotiart
Well... right before that it was alluded to the fact that his power is the way it is due to parts of his mental aspects... what if emma fixed that for scott... even better control...

Sixth_Winged
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

100 feet apart from each other.

Really good battle in my opinion....

He's made of promethium (his machine parts anyway) and self-repairing nanites.

He can attack with a sonic cannon too.

I'm just curious how you think it's "good".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.