Silent Hill - Reminded of Evil {Story Thread}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruby_weapon
Jason groaned as he lifted his head off the steering wheel. He looked back to see his friends were fine. "Ugh... You guys... I think we crashed..." He said as he kicked the door open. He stood up holding his head and lit a cigerrette. "How many cars is that? four? Five? I crash too much..... Who was in the road anyways?, anyone see who it was?"

Shalimar_fox
Kyla Looked up""Aw Jason,that hurt.What someone was in the road?"Kyla slowly got out of the car"Jason you know those are bad for you"She pointed at his cigarette"

A_broken_smile
Camille growned didin't say a word,her blue eyes looked up and her hair back,she started to truble that scared her some how.Her breathing was deep.She looked at the others with fear only showing in her hands and eyes.What happen she thought over and over once more anbd she just watched jason.

Fallin Angel
Amy groaned as she came too. Her head was hurting from the crash. She gently rubbed it and looked around, she was thankful that everyone was alright at least. " jeez Jason....did u forget to drive or something?" she asked half joking and half serious. She slowly got out of the car so she could stretch her legs and see where they are.

Ruby_weapon
Jason smiled at them "You three calm down. We aren't dead, yet." He smiled and pointed to the sign "Silent Hill." he said and looked back up the road "Who was that...?" he asked himself, referring to the person he saw in the road.

A_broken_smile
Camille got out of the car...more like fall she layed on the ground looking at the road"don't know"she sead looking up at jayson.She moaned agen her foot caught in the car strap.

Ruby_weapon
Jason got Camille's foot out of the belt and helped her up. "Well, we need to find a phone..." He said "My cell phone doesn't have any service..." He took the last hit from his cigerette and flicked it to the ground, stepping on it.

A_broken_smile
"thanks "she sead seeing her cell was crushed she sighed"mines dead"she sead and pulled it out the frount park broken of when she pulled it out leting it drop a sigh came.She looked around and let her fingers roll throw her poiny.She wasnt thinking of this she was thinking of her ex.

Ruby_weapon
"Kyla, is your phone working?" Jason asked as as looked at her then turned away slowly to look back up at the road. They fell quite a way.

Shalimar_fox
"hold on"Kyla tried."No,Well maybe we should go find an pay phone"She walked next to jason"How are feeling"looking at the car

Ruby_weapon
"Huh?" Jason asked "I'm fine.... It's weird. I could have sworn there was someone in the road...." He said "Camille, Stay with the car okay? When The others wake up, tell them to stay here as well. Me and Kyla will look for a phone." Jason said and looked at kyla "Let's go" He said with a smile before he started walking towards the main area of Silent Hill.

A_broken_smile
"all alound"she sead fearing some thing she hudled close to the car leaning on it she closed her eyes"happy camille happy" a memmory of her bf made her eyes open"im going todie"she start to hold her knees

Shalimar_fox
"Jason we should wait till the other wake up.Besides did you see that look in her eyes"

Ruby_weapon
"She needs to learn to face being alone." He said "The others will take care of her, and they will wake up soon. But, think of how everyone will act if we are stuck in this 'Ghost Town' for the night, or longer. So, for everyones best interest, lets find a phone now and get out of here."

Shalimar_fox
Kyla nodded her head."Ok"She walked next to."I just hope she can do it.So about how big is this town."Looking at the eerie town

Ruby_weapon
"I have no clue.." He said looking around. "This place IS deserted...." He looked at Kyla "Are you scared? Need me to hold your hand?" he picked on her playfully.

Shalimar_fox
"I'm freakied out."She grabbed his whole arm"I hope we can just get out of here.What happened here?"

Ruby_weapon
Jason was a bit taken back when she grabbed his arm "Er... I'm not sure..." he said "I think we....." He was cut off by the sound of an Alarm, such as a bombing alert alarm. "Huh?? The hell is that?" he looked up in the sky and looked around "....?" The alarm was still going off. "I think we need to find shelter... I hope camille and the others will be fine, they are outside of the city..." He said as he walked towards the nearest house.

Shalimar_fox
"Where is that.Wait dose it mean"She walked up to the house."Somebodies got to be in this town."

Ruby_weapon
Jason walked up to the door and knocked loudly. "Anyone here?!" he yelled as he started to hear scraping against the street, not toofar away. He turned around to see pitch black sweeping over, and small thigh high people walking slowly, but there were alot of them "Holy hell!" Jason yelled and beat on the door "Let us in!" he yelled and eventually kicked the door open. He pulled Kyla inside and shut the door. He locked the door and continued to pull kyla, looking for a safe place "You're too slow, Kyla!" he yelled, making a small joke of this horrifying situation. He let go of her arm when he got into the kitchen, horrified aas he looked out the window "Oh my god..." he said. It waas ptch black outside, Jason could see nothing.

Shalimar_fox
"Jason whats happening.I thought this was an ghost town.I knew we should have stayed.now what is camille going to do.wait has anyone ever made it out of this town"

Ruby_weapon
"Like i should know..." Jason said as he checked the cubords for a knife. He grabbed a large knife and held it in his right hand. "Whatever happens, don't get out of my sight."

Fallin Angel
Amy put a hand on Camille's shoulder " Hey... everything will be ok" She gave her a lil smile. She then looked over in the direction where Jason and Kyla went " I hope they come back soon......Hey? Do u hear that?" She asked, referring to the loud alarm. She then noticed things were getting darker. "....We should get back in the car Camille..."

Krone
Mike slowly rose up from the car and clicked his neck "Owwwwww" he said "Jason congrats! you have officialy ruined are road trip" he said with a small smile as he pulled out his box of cigerrette, he held out his box to Jason "you want one" he added as he pulled one out and lighted it up.

Shalimar_fox
Kyle looked on the floor and wooded broom handle."ok jason.We gotta find an way out of here."

Ruby_weapon
"Don't gotta tell me twice..." He said, hearing heavy banging on the front door. He was scared, but he wasn't going to admit it. "W-We should head to the basement...." He said as he grabbed Kyla's arm and pulled her gently. He didn't want her to think he was being bossy, but he didn't want either of them hurt. He opened the door to the basement and let her go in first. He shut the door behind her, him still outside the basement. "Go downstairs and hide, I-I'll try and take these creeps head on..."

A_broken_smile
Camille freaked when amy touched her she flitchedb she didn't say any thing she crawld backnto the car and ti=ucked her headaway...why her fears???whats next spiders? she thought.She took a deep breath and tryed not to skake.

Shalimar_fox
"Jason No.I'm not leaving you.Come on"she grabbed his arm and ran down the cold basement."don't be an hero"

Ruby_weapon
Jason smirked slightly "What? I was gonna leave you here as bait and run" He said with a perky smile. He wouldn't have done that, but he walkd have fought those... things. He looked at Kyla "You would have been smart to let me fight, why did you pull me back down here?"

Shalimar_fox
"I might need you to kick an door in or something.Is there bookcase around here.it's always the red book that opens the trap door or simething.hey you got an lighter.Why don't you give out some light"

Ruby_weapon
"Blah Blah Blah" Jason said as he pulled out his lighter. He lit it and looked around. "Hmm... Theres a door, but it is probebly safer in here than outside." he moved his lighter over and gasped (*GASP*) he saw one of the little white creatures from outside, slowly scraping itself towards them. "S-S-S- Crap!" he yelled and held the light as he grabbed for the knife. He held it and gently stepped back, pushing Kyla behind him. He looked back behind them both "I've never killed anything before!" he said, "But, is that thing even human, or animal?!" Jason gritted his teeth and lunged forward, slicing through the small creature, as if it were butter. the creature wailed loudly as it eveaporated into nothing.

Jason had lunged so hard that he tripped and fell, almost hitting the wall. "...The hell...?"

Fallin Angel
Amy was starting to get worried for Jason and Kyla " I hope they are ok..." She said, she then looked at her friends that were in the car with her. " what now?"

Thunder Fox
lance was sitting on the trunk of the car completely bored "i am sure there fine " he said causally though was a bit worried about them and he yawned and turned around and looked at Amy "but maybe we should go in after them" hideing the excitement

XNavyXSEALX
Dark.

Scratching.

Alarms.

Crashing.

Footsteps.

"This is MY basment!"(In his head.)

Thrashing.

The thing... It attacked... Died. Dead.

Talking.

LIGHT!

Alex hissed, and looked up to see... To see... HUMANS.
"Who are you?" Came his scratchy voice from a corner not to far away. Alex could be seen huddling, hugging his knees and pupils very dialated from the, in his mind, immense and blinding light.
"Th-... The thing... Is it dead? Dead? Dead!" It was obvious he was insane, or at least partly.
"Three... Three!" He was referring to three days, of wich he spent down there, calculating by the light in the cracks of the doors.

A_broken_smile
(where can i come in?)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
(where can i come in?) well so far only jason and kyla went in the rest are by the car

XNavyXSEALX
(Talk to Lance, he's right next to ya so...)

Ghetto Goblin
Dr. Staples darts around in shadows, listening intently to the convo without the knowledge of anybody, except for one suspicious person. I sneak into the closest room and wait just outside the window, waiting for the person to follow.

Fallin Angel
Amy looked at Lance and looked down "well...i'm not sure, what if they come back and we are not here?" She could just leave with Lance and let the others stay here, but she didn't want to leave them all alone in the car.

Thunder Fox
"what else will they think we are in the middle of nowhere there isn't to go except the same house as them" lance said calmly and sighed and turned around and layed on the trunk again

Fallin Angel
"well they could be in any house in that town." Amy sighed and looked over at Camille " Do u think you'll be ok if me and Lance go and find the others?" she asked Camille.

Thunder Fox
"well i am going even if she says no" loseing his paitence and walked off to the ghost town"

Fallin Angel
Amy got out of the car quickly "Lance, wait!" she stopped and looked back at Camille " Dont worry, we will be back " she gave her a reasurring smile. " Just stay in the car with the others ok? " She then went off and followed Lance. She folded her arms, suddently getting chills " a lil creepy here isn't it? Its so dark and quiet."

Thunder Fox
lance nodded alittle "hmmmm any guess on the place there at" he said abit sarcastic tone and looked around the town

Fallin Angel
Amy just smirked at his sarcastic tone. She looked around but it was hard to see, it was so dark. She then thought she saw a figure in the distance but it went around the corner " hey, was that them over there?" she pointed in the direction she spotted the figure.

Thunder Fox
lance looked at her "it might be one of them" he said unsure "i suppose we should follow it"

Fallin Angel
Amy shrugged, she sort of had a bad feeling but didn't admit it. " Jason! Kyla! Is that you!" she yelled over in the direction the figured went.

Thunder Fox
"i don't think it was them maybe people do live here" he said silently feeling disturbed

Fallin Angel
"Maybe..." Amy suddently felt a hand wrap around hers. It was a lil cold and sort of wet but she figured it must have been Lance's " Lance, why are u holding my hand?"

Thunder Fox
"i'm not" he said truthfully he put his hand up "see" and put them over his head

Fallin Angel
Amy stopped in her tracks and slowly looked down at her hand to find something hideous and disturbing was holding it. Her eyes widened and she screamed. She fell on the ground and backed away " W-what is that!?"

Thunder Fox
he looked at freaked and ran by her "i have no clue" he said a bit disturbed and looked for a weapon instinctively

Fallin Angel
The creature slowly started getting closer, making disturbing sounds while trying to reach out for them. Amy got up and backed away with each step the creature took towards them.

Thunder Fox
lance helped her up and pick a large sturdy board and swung at it

Fallin Angel
The creature groaned at the impact and spat out this black liquid at them before it fell onto the ground. Some of the liquid landed on the board and it started steaming.

Thunder Fox
lance looked at it" i am pretty sure we should beat it" he said rather freaked out and picked something else blunt and grabbed amy and ran off with her (g2g)

Fallin Angel
Amy nodded and ran with Lance, trying to keep up with him. She heard the same groans from the creature earlier but coming from other directions. " How many are there!" (cya ^_^)

Thunder Fox
lance looked at her "who knows but keep running i don't want to face those things again"he said obviously scared

Ghetto Goblin
The Doc looked out of the attic window as lance walked close to the house now. He saw that lance was about to look up and around as he had done ealier down the street, so he moved swiftly back into the shadows, down the stairs, and out the back door. He started following them, out of view behind the houses...

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
Dark.

Scratching.

Alarms.

Crashing.

Footsteps.

"This is MY basment!"(In his head.)

Thrashing.

The thing... It attacked... Died. Dead.

Talking.

LIGHT!

Alex hissed, and looked up to see... To see... HUMANS.
"Who are you?" Came his scratchy voice from a corner not to far away. Alex could be seen huddling, hugging his knees and pupils very dialated from the, in his mind, immense and blinding light.
"Th-... The thing... Is it dead? Dead? Dead!" It was obvious he was insane, or at least partly.
"Three... Three!" He was referring to three days, of wich he spent down there, calculating by the light in the cracks of the doors. Jason looked up "Who are you..." He said, rubbing his head. He stood up. "I'm gonna guess it died when it disentegrated......" He looked around, as he started hearing the alarm again. The darkness slowly lifted, bring light through the window in the basement. "Hmm..."

Ghetto Goblin
Doc continues to follow the two down the street listening intently to the quietness of the scenery, it's almost too quiet. Just then, a shadow jumps between trees on the opposite side of the road.

Fallin Angel
Amy slowly stopped running when she noticed that the darkness started to life and the creatures were disappearing. " whats going on here...."

XNavyXSEALX
Alex would blink, as the light slowly enveloped the room.
"Is it safe? Safe? Safe! Haha!" He was smiling widely, ready to eat and leave.
"Food... Food?" He asked, standing up and brushing himself off as if he was perfectly fine, but his complexion gave the look of insanity.
"Yes... Hungry!" Like a newborn was his speech, but it would develope over time.

Shalimar_fox
Kyla looked up at the window"Hold one.You know whats going on,so tell us whats happing"

Ghetto Goblin
Doc watches Amy and others in street to see what they're about to do. Then he spotted a window near-by on the house next to him, it had motion inside. He glides over to the window in his almost ghostly manner and peers inside.

Bocaj
(lol I'm a bit late I think stick out tongue can I have a recap)

Ghetto Goblin
(so far i think Amy, Lance, and someone else are in a street with a shadowy figure lurking around and the other two are in a basement. i'm basically just watching, helping the story go along, and i stay in the shadows, until needed.)

Bocaj
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
(so far i think Amy, Lance, and someone else are in a street with a shadowy figure lurking around and the other two are in a basement. i'm basically just watching, helping the story go along, and i stay in the shadows, until needed.)
(alright so should I just act like I've been there the whole time or walk in or something?)

Ghetto Goblin
(to tell you the truth, i'm not sure what's going on, i signed up in the other thread, but this started before i knew, just walk up to someone and ask them why all the birds just flew away all of the sudden, and tomorrow more people will be here to talk to so ya.)

Ruby_weapon
(Ghetto Goblin. Read the post that was meant for you in the sign up thread. If you do not abide by the rules i have set, i will not allow you to continue.)

Fallin Angel
Amy fell to her knees, all of things that just happened overwhelmed her. "....so I guess the stories were true about his place.....Silent Hill."

Thunder Fox
looked at her "what roumors"

Fallin Angel
She looked up at him " that this place is haunted..." She sighed and stood up, dusting off some dirt from her pants. " I hope the others are alright though."

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at Kyla "Take care of him. I'll be back... im going to check around a bit." He said and walked upstairs. Hee looked around outside and walked a couple of blocks. "Lance!" Jason yelled "Amy!" He ran to them relieved as hell. "Guys.... This place is hell... Little monsters... creepy... scary...." He said in between breaths.

Shalimar_fox
*great this boy en left me in this room with this crazy man and those things can come back.thats it after this no more road trips,no more boy friends,this was not in the friend job details*she was pacing up and down

Fallin Angel
Amy smiled wide and pulled Jason into a big huge " Thank god your alright..." she pulled back and looked at him with concerned eyes" u are alright? And where is Kyla?"

Ruby_weapon
Jason smiled "She's fine. I'm glad you guys are ok too..." He looked at amy and then lance "You guys... saw those things too?" He sia das the alarm started going off again "That alarm... Could it be a warning that... the darkness is coming back?" he asked before he gritted his teeth. "Kyla!" He grabbed the knife from his pocket and started back for the house.

Shalimar_fox
"oh No"this broom stick won't do much.she began to look around and found two small axes"yea"she then heard the alarm"Jason.Hurry!Jason!"

Ruby_weapon
Jason had only taken a few dozen steps before being blocked by a winged monster. Large, and faster than he could watch "Holy shi..." he started before being knocked back into lance, who was atleast twenty feet away. "oof!" Jason got up slowly. "...shit..." he finished, holding his chest and felling to his knees, hunched over holding his gut.

Shalimar_fox
Kyla ran up the stairs and slamed the door."Whats out there now?forget when it's back light we are going to find Jason.I need him."

Fallin Angel
Amy's eyes widened at the creature. It came to swoop down at her but luckly she fell when she backed up, the creature just barely missing her. She began to quickly crawl towards Jason and Lance, seeing if they are ok.

Ruby_weapon
Jason held his stomach as he rose of his feet. "This bastard isnt gonna get us.." He said quietly as he picked up the knife and held it at the ready "Heh.." He waited until the monster swooped at him, and Jason jumped , jumping over the creature, but slicing it's wing. The creature made a loud screeching sound. It tried to gain control, but ran into a wall, smashing itself. Jason heard growling and looked over to see three monster canines. "What the hell?!" Jason yelled "These things are everywhere!!" Jason looked at amy "i think it's best if we get Everyone together, and get the hell out of here..." Jason slowly bent down, picking up a pipe and stood up, waiting for the canines' attacks.

Fallin Angel
Amy went to help Lance up but kept an eye on the canines. She saw that things were becoming dark again "...god no..." she said in a sad and horrified tone.

Ghetto Goblin
looks around and realises he doesn't want to be here, and he shoots himself.

XNavyXSEALX
"No! Nononono! Musn't leave here... Can't get here!" Alex jumped, and then closed his eyes, breathing deeply.
"Outside... Friends, danger..." He mumbled to the girl, and started up the stairs, grabbing an axe for himself.

Ruby_weapon
Jason slowly took a few steps back "What on earth are they?!" Jason said quietly. "Cmon Lance, i don't think i can fight these alone!" he said , keeping himself ready for the demon canines to either lunge or charge at him.

Bocaj
(alright well I'm just jumping in any objections to this post just tell me)
Jacob walked alone in the street he had been out cold for awhile. He looked around but couldn't see anyone he could hear noises in the distance though. He didn't think this place was one he wanted to stay in for to awful long. He looked around through the thick mist or whatever it was, and began shouting "Jason!Amy! Anyone!" he yelled out. A chill ran up his spine as he walked suddenly tripping over what he thought was a large stump or something. Looking more closely he realised it was a body. He quickened to his feet as sweat began to come from his face. "What the hell is going on in this place?" he said scared.

Fallin Angel
Amy picked up a shard of broken glass from a near by window. It was better then nothing she thought.

Ghetto Goblin
*dead body rises and joins the army of dead in silent hill* apparently you become a zombie if you die. *runs toward amy yelling*

Ruby_weapon
(Thats not what happens in silent hill. Now stop posting in this thread.)

Ghetto Goblin
(i did, my sister got on somehow and did that, she saw this in my favorites, sorry)

A_broken_smile
(hes ok my sis got on to one day..it sucks when it happens...i don't knowwhere to come in just going to start of aloun igess.))

Camille was walking down the road all aloun she was separted from others.."h--e--l--l--o?a--ny bo-dy there? "she ask as she was some how cold and scared she didn't cry yet but it was realy dark her head seem to turn sharply when she heard a noise her hands crossed to keep her body warm.Her breath shown every time she breathed out she walked on looking for the others.

Shalimar_fox
Kayla Ran out the house"Jason!Jason!"after an while she ran it someone"Jason?"it appered to be an female"Amy?Camille?"~i'm sorry but my char was trapped in an spot where i could not play~

XNavyXSEALX
Alex stood next to her, holding one of the Axe's.
"Not... Safe.... We have to keep moving!" Alex yelled, and another light scratching was heard behind him. He turned, to face one of the small creatures crawling towards him. He jumped, and Alex slashed through it, the monster dissapating without the slightest sound.
"Move..."

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Kayla Ran out the house"Jason!Jason!"after an while she ran it someone"Jason?"it appered to be an female"Amy?Camille?"~i'm sorry but my char was trapped in an spot where i could not play~

She heard that voise but it had faded away she walked on where is every one how did she get lost,this isnt good!Her heart raced so fast she took a deep breatht slow the raceing heart of hers.Her lips pressed out and went back to normal,she flintched when a bad memory of the hits her bf had did to her.

Fallin Angel
Amy was shivering a little from fright " We should get moving now while we still can..." It was sort of hard for her to see with all the darkness and fog.

Ruby_weapon
Jason held the pipe. "Y..Yea..." He said, backing slowly, the canines taking slow steps, taunting Jason. "On my mark, run, ok?" Jason said as he motioned his head "3...2....1!" Jason counted. He threw the pipe sideways, making the dogs jump back to dodge it, giving them about a two second head start. Jason turned and started running.

(If thunder_Fox doesn't post, we will be forced to leave him behind.)

A_broken_smile
(i quit...ruby your being a jerk for not leting a friend of mine join.)

Ruby_weapon
(I dont care. He is inexperienced in roleplaying period.)

A_broken_smile
((i told him how to get better

1)Try not to miss spell words...typos here and there are ok every ones does it at some pint.
2) use ponsherwashon how ever the feaking word is spelt, oways use it so people will under standd you better.
3)Use good details not over doing it thouw...and make sure you have at least 2 or 3 sentces...he been pratacing...his sister got on yesterday and messed with his acount...he didn't know till he seen his post.

You just can't juge a person like that......not till you get to know them realy well.

Ruby_weapon
(Take the OOC chat to the Sign up thread.)

A_broken_smile
(you have no power in if he rps here or not this is the unhosted rp so every one is welcome only if a mod says they can't join the rp.)

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
Jason held the pipe. "Y..Yea..." He said, backing slowly, the canines taking slow steps, taunting Jason. "On my mark, run, ok?" Jason said as he motioned his head "3...2....1!" Jason counted. He threw the pipe sideways, making the dogs jump back to dodge it, giving them about a two second head start. Jason turned and started running.

(If thunder_Fox doesn't post, we will be forced to leave him behind.)

animelover4ever
Jessie was running cutting corners. She smacked into someone. She fell down rubbing her head. "Oh my gosh,"Jessie said. "Sorry Jason,"She said getting up.

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at her "Jessie, no time, gotta run!" Jason said as he jerked her up so she could run. two of the demon dogs giving a fast chase. He looked back at the monsters and picked up a metal chucnk and hurled it at them, while he was still running "Shit!" He yelled "They wont go away!"

animelover4ever
Umi ran past him. "Thats why you gotta run faster,"She said cuting a corner and hidding there hoping the dogs didn't get her. She was deep breathing. She grabbed Jason into the hall against the wall. The dogs ran passed them but came back. "ahh man,"She said.

Ruby_weapon
(Umi? :/)

animelover4ever
(srry thats like the 50th time ive done that today...jessie my bad)

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked behind them "What luck" Jason said as he backed himself up against Jessie, pushing her back. He put his and at her side and grabbed the handle of a door. As quickly as he could, he pushed the door open and slammed jessie in, before slamming the door shut. "Sorry..." Jason said

animelover4ever
Jessie slid back. She was scared of the dark. She banged on the door. "I dont like this!"She said. She looked around all she saw was darkness. She bang on the door.

Ruby_weapon
Jason took Jessie's hand and helped her up "Well, i think we are trapped." He said "Are you scared? After seeing those things, you shouldnt be scared of a little bit of darkness..."

animelover4ever
Jessie shoke her head. "Im scared,"She said. She pushed against the door. "We are stuck...it can only be opened from the outside,"She said. She sighed.

Ruby_weapon
Jason shrugged "Better than being out there.." He said as he sat down. "Being in the dark, not able to see the person next to you. Nothing to be scared of, im here, and nothing will happen to you or the others."

XNavyXSEALX
Alex hurled an axe at the oncoming dogs, and then turned into a sprint, dragging Kyla with him.
"In here!" He yelled, and threw her through an already broken window, and he jumped in himself.
"Closet!" He pointed to a door in the back, and dragged her into that as well. Alex made sure it was safe, and then set her down in the farthest corner. It was a rather large closet, as this was a large house.
"Sssh." Alex motioned by putting his finger over his mouth, and resting against the wall nearest to her.

Panting could be heard outside of the door, and the scraping of dogs paws. They lingered on for ten minutes, before leaving and chasing after their original targets.
"You okay?" Whispered Alex to Kyla, hoping he or the dogs hadn't harmed her.

animelover4ever
Jessie bang against the door. She slid down tired. "This is just great,"She said. She pulled her knees to her chest. "So wat now?"She asked.

A_broken_smile
((where can i come in..??))

Ruby_weapon
"We sit and we wait.... I spy with my little eye... something black." He said, jokingly. He yawned a bit and smiled "Any ideas on what to do?"

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
((where can i come in..??)) You would be looking for someone)

animelover4ever
Jessie grunted. "Whats there to do in the dark,"She asked. She decided to answer to his stupid joke. "the dark,"She said. "My turn,"She said and laughed. "I spie something dark,"She said.

Ruby_weapon
"I could think of a few things to do in the dark" Jason joked with a soothing voice. He chuckled to himself and yawned again "I hope someone finds us though."

A_broken_smile
Camille heard jasons voise...she picked her speed up ,she seen him she been wqondering around"jason! there you are!!!"she sead scared alittle she walked up to him she took a deep breath she was happy she fgound some one and that she knew vary well.

Ruby_weapon
(You cant find jason nore jessie, we're locked in a room, and two demon dogs are outside the door.)

animelover4ever
"Well im bored and really scared,"She said. She try pearing in the darkness but couldn't see anything. "I hate this,"She said.

A_broken_smile
(...)

XNavyXSEALX
(Wow, this really needs to go in Hosted, ya?)

Ruby_weapon
Jason chuckled "well then, Jessie, i think you should sleep. I'll wake you uup when those.. things are gone, i'll bust down the door." He said

animelover4ever
Jeesie laid down. "Ill try but i doubt the dogs will not go away,"She said drifting to sleep.

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by XNavyXSEALX
(Wow, this really needs to go in Hosted, ya?)
~agreed~Kayla looked over around"Yea i'm fine just try to remember i'm not an rag doll.."

Fallin Angel
Amy became frightened and ran in a random direction. She managed to find an old apartment building and ran inside but one of the dogs managed to get their head in but she managed to kick it back outside. After she locked the door, she turned and slide down, tears began to form in her eyes as she realized she was all alone. She brought her legs to her chest and began to cry, she hated being all alone.

XNavyXSEALX
~agreed~Kayla looked over around"Yea i'm fine just try to remember i'm not an rag doll.."

"Sorry..." Alex chuckled and looked around. He picked up a Stiletto shoe, with the point of it looking like a real knife, and stoof up.
"I'm gonna check outside..."
Alex spoke quietly, and then rushed outside and shut the door quick. He looked around the eerie room, noting it was empty, and then knocked on the door to signal Kyla to come out. He then opened the door to the outside world, and peeked his head otu, and then brought it back in.
"Come on!"

Anaconda King
Frostee was walking down the hall in panic."Darn it I cant find a way out of this place" he said talking to himself.He managed to find a flashlight in the cabinet of one of the rooms.While he reached to get the flashlight he accidently knocked down a rusted lamp.Then he heard a howling noise down the hall."What the heck was that" he said in fear. He managed to open a door to another room and saw a girl crying. ( I ran into amy as she was lonely in the room)

Fallin Angel
Amy looked up startled by when Frostee opened the door. She couldn't see who it was since it was dark so she held her shard of glass tightly, bleeding a little. She winced a lil from the pain but let it pass. She slowly stood up and got ready to fight is she had to.

Ruby_weapon
Jason sat there, watching over Jessie. Her dark sillouhet breathing silently. He looked at the door, thinking the dogs were gone, they were. "Hmm..." He thought to himself. He started to stand. He kicked the door outwards numorous times. He finally busted the hinges and it flew open. He carefuly picked up Jessie and started walking. The darkness had gone, no monsters for now. He needed to find everyone and get out of here. Jason had carried Jessie a couple of blocks before his arms started getting tired. "Damn... you get heavy after a while..." He said as he carried her. He got her to an old house. hopefully empty. He walked in and laid her on a couch. He looked around and sighed. He walked into the kitchen area of the house and looked around "Nothing but canned goods..." he said and turned the sink faucet. a dirty black water came flowing through. "QAre you kidding me?" he asked himself. He sighed and leaned against the wall "I hope every is ok..."

Shalimar_fox
Kayla walked out side with Alex."any idea what those things are?Where could they have come from,they don't fit in as any animal or anthing that mankind knows about"

Ruby_weapon
Jason looked at Jessie and stood up. He wrote a letter for her telling her he was going to find everyone and to stay here. He walked out the door and shut it behind him. He walked down the street, holding the knife, and looking for everyone.

Anaconda King
"Wait im not going to hurt you"frostee said."so I believe you must be lost right?"he said in curiosity."your bleeding"he said as he took off his black rag and tied it around her wound."My name is frostee,what is yours?"he said. " lets go we cant stay here or you want to sleep here?" I will watch over you."he said as he closed the door and he stayed awake for a long time.

Ruby_weapon
(Taking control of one of my favorites from Silent Hill)

as IT walks down the street, it's giant ssword scrapining the ground. It hears a sound. With a horrable grunt, it walks towards a house. It smashes the door withh it's sword and walks in to see Frostee and Amy. It walks slowly towards them both, raising the large blade with it's right hand, it's pyramid shaped helmate, blood stained and rusted. Showing signs that it has killed before. Obaying it's commands, it swings it's sword dow at amy.

A_broken_smile
((where is every one can i meet wuth some one?))

Fallin Angel
Amy wipped her tears away as Frostee bandaged her wound. "....T-thank you.....My name is Amy.." She gave him a weak smile. But that soon ended as the door was broken and she saw a tall creature with a pyramid shaped head. Her eyes widened as it brought up its blade to strike down at her. Luckly she rolled out of the away and got up quickly " oh my god....". She backed up slowly and threw the shard of glass at it but noticing it didn't do anything to it. " We have to run!" She grabbed Frostee's hand and brought him into the next room.

animelover4ever
Jessie woke up and noticed Jason was gone. She banged against the dooor. SHe screamed. "I don't like this at all!"She yelled. She felt a paper. She held it in the dimmed light and squinted her eyes to read it. "Ill be back?"She said. "Thats just great...I don't like the dark!"She said pulling her knees to her chest.

Ruby_weapon
The Red Pyramid grunted when it missed. at the same speed, It and swung it horizontally, trying desperatly to hit Amy or frostee. As the blade went through the wall like butter, itlet go of the hilt of it's Sword and walked in the next room. There was only one door in that room, and the windows were barred. The Red Pyramid stood there for a second before ripping it's sword out of the wall. It walked towards them, making sure it blocked their path. the red pyramid was breathing hard, and could be heard through the helmat.

I R SMRT
Kayla walked out side with Alex."any idea what those things are?Where could they have come from,they don't fit in as any animal or anthing that mankind knows about"

"Dead. All dead..." He blinked and walke dinto the middle of the road, looking both ways.
'There!" He pointed to a house, and trudged over to it. He banged on the door, where Jessie was sitting.

Anaconda King
"What was that ?" he said. "Well that wont matter we got to get out of here".Frostee said breathing hard."Amy lets go into the hall so we can find the others." We got to to keep moving im not ready to die yet".As he looked at his arm he started to bleed.

animelover4ever
Jessie was screaming! "GET ME OUT NOW!"She said almost crying. She hated the dark. "PLEASE,"She yelled. She started to bang on the door hard.

Ruby_weapon
The red Pyramid looked at frostee. In an instant, he swiped frostee of the ground and into his hand by Frostee's throat. The red pyramid threw Frostee against the wall, hard, cracking the wall. He turned back to amy and raised the large sword and started to bring it down.

Ruby_weapon
Originally posted by animelover4ever
Jessie was screaming! "GET ME OUT NOW!"She said almost crying. She hated the dark. "PLEASE,"She yelled. She started to bang on the door hard. (You are in a house laying on the couch. Jason carried you there.)

animelover4ever
((thanks...i hate the dark...lol...i really do.....im covering my posts up))

Jessie woke up from a dream. "Wheres Jason?"She asked herself. She read the note and shrugged her shoulders. She looked at Frostee and Amy. "We got to get out of here!"She said. She looked at his arm. "You alright?"She asked worriedly.

A_broken_smile
Camile stublebed into a house runing from some thing but she had lost it seeing the people she dished,knowing she must of scared jessie."hey jessie,finly found you guys.....its clear out side...for now.."she sead softly closeing the door be hind her,seeing that Frostee was there to.

Ruby_weapon
(Erm, ignoring my posts ya? Pyramid head just threw Frostee into a wall and is about to cut amy in half :/)

A_broken_smile
((opps...sorry...))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>