Ion VS SOK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
Ion VS the Saint of Killers

Can Ion do something to SOK before he uses his guns?

galan7777777
Ion would be annihilated

Tassadar
Originally posted by galan7777777
Ion would be annihilated

Probably.

MJOILNIR
God created all men, Sam Colt made them equal big grin Even Ion would bow befor the mighty colt cool Course thats when SOK is using it.

I watch Pokemon

juggernaut66666
How about he stops time and takes the guns away from him?

galan7777777
SOK much like any beings of the "host" (i.e. lucifer/michael) is outside of time and existance, more then likely stopping time would have no effect on him, SOK is much like the spectre in the sense that if the he wants you dead, then you are dead

juggernaut66666
Ion can also exist out of reality iread SOK bios he such a lame stupid character

galan7777777
ok, so if you exist out of reality/existance, then how exactly can someone stop time?

juggernaut66666
He doesn't exist out of reality but he can do it if he wants to

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
He doesn't exist out of reality but he can do it if he wants to yeah, i understand that....... but its like i said, technically if both SOK and ion existed outside of reality at the same time, there would be no timestream which ion could stop or manipulate....and all SOK needs is on shot from his guns, and its bye bye ion

invisiblewoman
yeah.... SOK ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.