Murtogg & Mulroy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evilm0nki3
http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3222.jpg

Looks like they haven't been to make up yet hehe. I'm so glad they're back! I've always liked themsmile

mmoviejunkie
yeah, but that sorta looks like pirate outfits??

evilm0nki3
yeah.. i didnt mention that but yeah.. i guess they are like norrie now since they were probably with him going after jack..

sailorleo
mmm....norrie...*drools*....uh...heh sorry, old habits...

ivebeendepped43
lol nice! i always liked Murtogg and Mullroy! they were really funny!

sccch
YAY!!!! More jokes and arguing from them!!!!

katelovespirate
they are some of my favorite characters from 1, seriously. they are brilliant. like a vaudaville act. love em.

im so happy they are back! smile it just wouldnt be the same without them.

everyone looks better scruffy.

LovelyOne
LOL why is EVERYONE turning into a damn pirate?

lovethemtigers
This is great....I loved those two guys...and they liked Jack, seriously...so, maybe they join Jack on the Black Pearl and help to fight against that darn EITC - the bad guys......can't wait to see their comic relief in AWE

Leggy_n_Merry
Yay! I loved them too. They were hilarious. And yeah those are pirate outfits, he has a hat and everything!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by LovelyOne

cause once Norrington started the trend, everyone realized that even ugly people look hott as pirates.

plus, as the pirates are the good guys in this film, and the Brits are turning into the baddies, i think they're trying to ride the right wave to shore.

katelovespirate
OH gosh i just re-read that post, i didnt mean to say Norrington was ever ugly--- but the ice cream head was pretty bad, he looks way hotter as a pirate... lol...

sailorleo
that's better...i won't kill you know lol...

taurusbaby0509

duhhh! everyone knows a pirate is hotter. hahaha i mean really, have you seen Jack Sparrow? haha laughing out loud

Captain's Wench
Oh my gosh they're back!!!!!!! YEY!!!!! this totally made me like this guy>>> Happy Dance

Jacky Sparrow
maybe they work for jack and not for the east india trading company, that would be fun!!!!!!!

sccch
That WOULD be interesting...

Captain's Wench
VERY interesting

Jacky Sparrow
yip, that's what i thought!

ivebeendepped43
LOL why is EVERYONE turning into a damn pirate? vecause *cough*most *cough* pirates r d*** ssexxi!! *cough*Jack!!*cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.