Sunfire vs Sunspot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Can the South American defeat the Japanese guy?

Shiro vs. robbie? Anyways i forget Sunspots name.. .but who takes it!

Ext@nt
Wouldn't Sunfire actually power Sunspot? As I understand it Roberto gets his power from the Sun.

rotiart
See I'm not sure.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Wouldn't Sunfire actually power Sunspot? As I understand it Roberto gets his power from the Sun. From my rather diverse collection of X-Force comics that is the impression they try to give about him.

Sunfire might power or he might be able to totally depower him.

This fight could go either way on the power scale.

However...experience and fighting ability belongs to Sunfire.

Metalmanx
Sunspot for the win. Definitely.

Guy is like class 50 strength/durability, sub-sonic speeds, etc., etc. He'd take out Sunfire very quickly.

And yes, Sunspot is powered by the sun.

Lucid Lui
Since when does Roberto have durability to go with his strength? His whole thing was to begin with was great strength but crappy durability.

I'm going with Sunfire. More experienced, better control over his powers and overall more powerful.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Since when does Roberto have durability to go with his strength? His whole thing was to begin with was great strength but crappy durability.

I'm going with Sunfire. More experienced, better control over his powers and overall more powerful.

Dude. You couldn't have super strenght without super durability. What the f**k?

I'd say Roberto is overall more powerful.

harri
sunfire

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. You couldn't have super strenght without super durability. What the f**k? Dude. Comic. That was his deal, he was one of the only characters to have super strength without the durability to go with it.

harri
wow guys sunfire will take this one Happy Dance

harri
he is way stronger

harri
helooooo

Metalmanx
Originally posted by harri
he is way stronger

Sunspot is class 50.

Sunfire doesn't have super strength.

To Lucid Lui:
And without superhuman durability, he'd never be able to punch through any wall, or hit Colossus the way he's done before without breaking his hand. Or lift anything heavy without his back breaking.

Sunspot wins this. He can take out Sunfire faster than vice versa.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Metalmanx
To Lucid Lui:
And without superhuman durability, he'd never be able to punch through any wall, or hit Colossus the way he's done before without breaking his hand. Or lift anything heavy without his back breaking. I realise it doesn't make much sense, but that's just how it was. Sunspot was easy as piss to knock out. His teammates would always yell "careful, you're strong, but not invulnerable" pretty much every issue.

lft4ded
Can't Sunfire just burn Sunspot to the ground? He generates plasma/fire right? He doesn't necessarily give off the necessary solar radiations that empower Sunspot.

Rols
I gave Sunspot majority of the win, Reign fire ring anybill...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I realise it doesn't make much sense, but that's just how it was. Sunspot was easy as piss to knock out. His teammates would always yell "careful, you're strong, but not invulnerable" pretty much every issue.

"careful, you're strong, but not invulnerable"

Yea. I understand he's not invulnerable. Hardly anyone is. He basically had Classic Rogue durability. So yes, he could be knocked out. By some severe force.

Ya know, it's funny. I recall Colossus saying basically the same thing to Rogue once. wink

Sunspot for the win.

Lucid Lui
No, he preactically had human durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.