what species is darth plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok i was reading some stuff about plagueis, know one knows who is really is but according to wiki which i dont know if its true say that he is a muun, ye know the very human like aliens with pale skin.

Jen'ari
Wow, you made a whole thread about it.

ESB Vader
what?

Jen'ari
Did I stutter?

ESB Vader
maybe, anyways do you know anything else about plagueis besides his midi chlorian manipulation stuff

Archangelysses
We know Plagueis was highly intelligent.

We know he was a Muun, (I believe that this will illuminate Sidious's hatred of non humans).

We know that he at least one time orchestrated the Midi Chlorians to create life (ala Anakin)

We can not say for sure about anything else.

However we can surmise that he was a powerful Sith Lord (Duh)
A proficient and master duelist (Sidious had to learn from the best to be the best
We also can surmise that it was he, that first started Sidious to be more of a master manipulator, rather than the blunt instrument that Maul turned out to be.

Darth Scythe
/thread

Jen'ari
'We know that he at least one time orchestrated the Midi Chlorians to create life (ala Anakin)'

We don't know this for sure.

Sith Lord Windu
exactly, all palp said is that he could cheat death, not create life

Captain REX
To answer the question, yes. Plagueis is a Muun, as stated in a preview of the Darth Plagueis novel to be issued October 2008.

Stun
A Darth Plagueis novel is in the pipeline slated for 2008. I'm not sure, but i think James Luceno first established Plagueis as a Muun in this novel

Nupe Kill Droma
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
exactly, all palp said is that he could cheat death, not create life

I thought he (Palpatine) said (in the opera house to Anakin) that Plagueis was so powerful and wise in the Force that he could "influence the midichlorians to create life?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.