Wolverine Vs Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.G
Let's see how this turns out.

They bath have one day of prep, but this isn't any ordenery prep time. They are not allowed to prepare objects or help. They both spend the first half of the day training working out and preparing for they're coming fight with super-human instructors. They don't know who they are facing.

The fight takes place in New York city but a smaller version where its 60 miles either way. And there's all the Major structores there all they're correct sizes etc.

These include:

Twin Towers
Statue of Librety
Empire State Building
Central Park
And any others I haven't mentioned.

There is no ring out or whatever it is, the sea contines until it gets right back to the other site of NYC.

They are not allowed to use objects like guns or Reeds or Tonys or anyones equipment. They do not excist in this city. It is an empty NYC that has been abandoned so the cars are just left lieing around.

This is classic Logan not the one that has had an upgrade recently. So is there any arrows to put him down.

marvelprince
Sunburst arrow I think its called. Clint only carries one but it creates a pretty big explosion. Other than that I don't Hawkeye has what it takes. Wolverine 7/10

S.G
Or how about that arrow that electrocuted Abomination and knocked him out. or is it the same one ?

golem370
Hawkeyes arrows
Trick arrows such as: flares, explosives, putty, sonic blasts, buzz saws, electrical discharge, suction cups, tear gas, smoke bombs, bolas, nets, rockets, and boomerangs. (Once, Hawkeye wore a type of armored suit, offering him protection against most conventional attacks.)

S.G
Is that the suit he wore when he faced U.S Agent ?

golem370
Not sure

Metalmanx
Hawkeye for the win.

Grimm22
I would say Hawkeye takes this no expression

Hawkeye is great at h2h and would probobly be able to hold his own for some time against Wolverine.

However, the prep wins it for him here yes

golem370
I would say he uses the putty arrow and trap Wolverine's hands or Arms then take the electrical charge arrow and hit him with it and then use the buzz saw arrow and in the end the two explosive arrows.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Grimm22
I would say Hawkeye takes this no expression

Hawkeye is great at h2h and would probobly be able to hold his own for some time against Wolverine.

However, the prep wins it for him here yes

He's good h2h but he can't match to Logan. USAgent took care of him. And the prep isn't traditional prep. This is prep but they don't who they're facing so I doubt Clint is gonna be packing anything that can keep him down for long

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
He's good h2h but he can't match to Logan. USAgent took care of him. And the prep isn't traditional prep. This is prep but they don't who they're facing so I doubt Clint is gonna be packing anything that can keep him down for long

Why wouldn't he? If he's prepping for an unknown match-up, why wouldn't he bring the big guns? confused

Hawkeye wins here. And honestly, I don' think he needs prep.

Grimm22
Originally posted by marvelprince

Im not saying he is a MATCH for Wolverine in h2h no expression

Im saying he isnt a slouch. Considering he has been trained by Cap and all

H. S. 6
Hawkeye will whip out some sort of arrow explosive arrow that will put Wolverine down.

Hawkeye takes the majority.

srankmissingnin
So if I've read this right it is the opinion of the people who posted before me (many of them at least) that Wolverine, the greatest tracker/hunter in Marvel with stealth capabilities to match, gets beaten by Hawkeye... in a 60 mile battle field... filled with buildings... and no people. If Hawkeye is lucky Wolverine doesn't ambush him from the shadows.

And even if Hawkeye was as skilled as Wolverine (which he isn't... not even close) he'd still get steam rolled by a stronger, heavier and faster opponent in under a minute... and thats if Wolverine opts not to use his claws.

Scoobless
Only if Wolverine can get in to a distance of a couple of feet though... Hawkeye can take him down from half a mile away

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Only if Wolverine can get in to a distance of a couple of feet though... Hawkeye can take him down from half a mile away

Do you think Wolverine is going to prance through the empty streets or something? If one of them is going to know where the other is with out the other being aware do you really think it's going to be Hawkeye? Not to mention form that distance Wolverine will hear the twange of the bowstring before the arrow hit and easily avoid it... and Hawkeye will have gave away his postion. Every element of this match is heavily in Wolverines favor the chances that Hawkeye even wins one out of ten are very unlikely. Wolverine could just go all Ninja Style and Hawkeye would never even see him; he has vanished from sight while standing right in front of Nightcrawler before after all.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Do you think Wolverine is going to prance through the empty streets or something? If one of them is going to know where the other is with out the other being aware do you really think it's going to be Hawkeye? Not to mention form that distance Wolverine will hear the twange of the bowstring before the arrow hit and easily avoid it... and Hawkeye will have gave away his postion. Every element of this match is heavily in Wolverines favor the chances that Hawkeye even wins one out of ten are very unlikely. Wolverine could just go all Ninja Style and Hawkeye would never even see him; he has vanished from sight while standing right in front of Nightcrawler before after all.

Normally I might agree with you here.

However, it's not Hawkeye's priority to go looking for Wolverine.

Clint can stand in an open area and just wait. Or he can just move to areas that are open, where he can't be snuck up on.

Doesn't really matter how good a ninja you are, you're not gonna sneak up on anyone in a flat, open area.

Soon as Wolverine comes his way, he gets lit up by Hawkeye.

Hawkeye for the win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Normally I might agree with you here.

However, it's not Hawkeye's priority to go looking for Wolverine.

Clint can stand in an open area and just wait. Or he can just move to areas that are open, where he can't be snuck up on.

Doesn't really matter how good a ninja you are, you're not gonna sneak up on anyone in a flat, open area.

Soon as Wolverine comes his way, he gets lit up by Hawkeye.

Hawkeye for the win.

Whats he going to do? Spin around in a circle. Fact is no matter what he does does his flank will always be exposed. And then you need consider that Clint isn't going to stand out in the open until he knows who he is dealing with. For all he knows he is up against Iron Man or even Thor and standing out in the open wont be in his favor. Even then (assuming he meets Wolverine in a open field with... 50 feet between them) how many arrows do you think he can fire before Wolverine covers the gap? One maybe two? What are the chances he will have his most powerful arrow notched from the get go? Wolverine, who has out races wild Mustangs on foot (and this for prolonged periods of time), is certain to have one hell of a sprint... suffice to say he will cover an gap in a moments notice. Or being an experienced hunter and trapper he could always go more subtle and take a hit near the tree line or some brush and then when Hawkeye comes into finish him of he his attacked from behind... or he Wolverine does the same thing he did to Zartan and lures him with a trail of his own blood into a trap and then woops him in h2h.

And who can say what to limits of Wolverine's stealth is? This a comic book after all. He did disappear while Nightcrawlers eyes were locked right onto him any way I'm sure someone with Wolverine's skill could stay out of Clints proifarul vision.

srankmissingnin
I know my logic is undeniable but someone could at least try to rebut it... big grin

Wolverine2006
It doesnt matter how much prep he gets Wolverine wins

Scoobless
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

Nope

srankmissingnin
Nope

Nope? Nope! What is this a Spider-man thread? big grin

Grimm22

Oh great now your back What the f**k?

Scoobless
Nope? Nope! What is this a Spider-man thread? big grin

Pfft... you wish... stick out tongue

"Nope" because he seems to think that:

Which is, frankly, one of the dumbest things I've heard on KMC..... Give Hawkeye as much prep as he wants and he can take down almost anybody

In this thread, however, I'm actually kinda torn between the two, I know what both are capable of and I've been reading about both of them for years.... I think it could go either way

srankmissingnin
Pfft... you wish... stick out tongue

"Nope" because he seems to think that:

Which is, frankly, one of the dumbest things I've heard on KMC..... Give Hawkeye as much prep as he wants and he can take down almost anybody

In this thread, however, I'm actually kinda torn between the two, I know what both are capable of and I've been reading about both of them for years.... I think it could go either way

Hehe. I was just messing with but ya...

... equals pure stupidity.

Rols
Wolverine should take this fight specially if you gave him prep time.. Ohh and classic Logan heald from just a singled cells..Lol, also forgot to mention Wolverines tracking ability..

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rols
Wolverine should take this fight specially if you gave him prep time.. Ohh and classic Logan heald from just a singled cells..Lol, also forgot to mention Wolverines tracking ability..

The so called "Classic Wolverine" that every likes to talk about took a head on blast from Firelord, shrugged of Colossus strongest hit like a love tap, with stood a full on assault from the entire X-Men and wreaked a demon who walked all over the X-Men on his own... and he hadn't even had a healing factor written into his character yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's like someone Wolverine Hater posted "Wolverine's was never written like this in the old days" and every other Wolverine hater was like "well... that guy seems to know what he is talking about" and everyone just excepted it as true. Now everyone throws around "Classic Wolverine" and "I remember when..." I guess to those people I need to ask: does it bother you that you have no idea what you are talking about? Sure there are low end feats like when he was slabbed by Juggernaut but there are even more high end feats, like when he decked Rogue and sent here flying through a wall with his brute strength alone. No matter how you Wolverine nay sayers want to believe it classic Wolverine wasn't much different then his current incarnation. Unless you are referring to the period where his healing factor was written to be in a massive slump because Claremont was building up to something similar to enemy of the state (but never got to it)... but even then he beat Gambit in hand to hand and beat Deathbird in hand to hand even though it was down right stated he was a shadow of his former self being kept alive by nothing but his own will power. Is that the Wolverine you guys remember so fondly? When his powers where written at an all time low (up to that point anyway but they've been lower since). Classic Wolverine my ass.

Scoobless
The so called "Classic Wolverine" that every likes to talk about took a head on blast from Firelord, shrugged of Colossus strongest hit like a love tap, with stood a full on assault from the entire X-Men and wreaked a demon who walked all over the X-Men on his own... and he hadn't even had a healing factor written into his character yet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's like someone Wolverine Hater posted "Wolverine's was never written like this in the old days" and every other Wolverine hater was like "well... that guy seems to know what he is talking about" and everyone just excepted it as true. Now everyone throws around "Classic Wolverine" and "I remember when..." I guess to those people I need to ask: does it bother you that you have no idea what you are talking about? Sure there are low end feats like when he was slabbed by Juggernaut but there are even more high end feats, like when he decked Rogue and sent here flying through a wall with his brute strength alone. No matter how you Wolverine nay sayers want to believe it classic Wolverine wasn't much different then his current incarnation. Unless you are referring to the period where his healing factor was written to be in a massive slump because Claremont was building up to something similar to enemy of the state (but never got to it)... but even then he beat Gambit in hand to hand and beat Deathbird in hand to hand even though it was down right stated he was a shadow of his former self being kept alive by nothing but his own will power. Is that the Wolverine you guys remember so fondly? When his powers where written at an all time low (up to that point anyway but they've been lower since). Classic Wolverine my ass.

So you're saying......... Hawkeye wins.... hawkeye>>>wolverine

big grin

srankmissingnin
So you're saying......... Hawkeye wins.... hawkeye>>>wolverine

big grin

If your going to summarise it... then... yes? confused

Scoobless
I am.... big grin

Priest
HawkEye hits him with a dynamite arrow.. wolvie is done.

srankmissingnin
Bull. Wolverine has every possible advantage in this fight there is no way he can lose.

Priest
Bull. Wolverine has every possible advantage in this fight there is no way he can lose.
not even with 50 dynamite arrows?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Priest
not even with 50 dynamite arrows?

The battle field is an empty New York. Wolverine the best hunter/tracker in Marvel and one of the stealthest to boot some how has Hawkeye get the drop on him? Doubtful.

Scoobless

No he doesn't, Hawkeye obviously has the "reach" advantage as well as the firepower advantage..... plus he pretty much never misses his target

srankmissingnin
No he doesn't, Hawkeye obviously has the "reach" advantage as well as the firepower advantage..... plus he pretty much never misses his target

Needs to have a target first.

Metalmanx
Whats he going to do? Spin around in a circle. Fact is no matter what he does does his flank will always be exposed. And then you need consider that Clint isn't going to stand out in the open until he knows who he is dealing with. For all he knows he is up against Iron Man or even Thor and standing out in the open wont be in his favor. Even then (assuming he meets Wolverine in a open field with... 50 feet between them) how many arrows do you think he can fire before Wolverine covers the gap? One maybe two? What are the chances he will have his most powerful arrow notched from the get go? Wolverine, who has out races wild Mustangs on foot (and this for prolonged periods of time), is certain to have one hell of a sprint... suffice to say he will cover an gap in a moments notice. Or being an experienced hunter and trapper he could always go more subtle and take a hit near the tree line or some brush and then when Hawkeye comes into finish him of he his attacked from behind... or he Wolverine does the same thing he did to Zartan and lures him with a trail of his own blood into a trap and then woops him in h2h.

And who can say what to limits of Wolverine's stealth is? This a comic book after all. He did disappear while Nightcrawlers eyes were locked right onto him any way I'm sure someone with Wolverine's skill could stay out of Clints proifarul vision.

...One...or two arrows... What the f**k?

This is Hawkeye. Not a boyscout with a NERF bow-and-arrow.

And why is it just assumed that Wolverine will find him first? Sure, ninja training is great and all. But you're giving Wolvie all the advantages. You don't find it possible that Clint could spot Wolverine before he does the same?

Wolverine doesn't know who he's fighting either. He could be going up against Walrus Man for all he knows. Maybe he'd be trying to get it over with quickly.

You can't just make assumptions like that. Nor can I.

Metalmanx

Oh don't try that. Wolverine, whether publicly known or not, has always had the healing factor. So don't make it sound like he was just that durable.

Colossus's strongest hit? I seem to recall him doing everything in his power to pull that punch as much as possible when he realized he was about to hit Wolverine.

Anyway, I digress.

Hawkeye wins the majority.

Grimm22
Hawkeye hits Wolverine with an Anti-Jobber arrow yes

Wolverine's jobber factor implodes on himself big grin

srankmissingnin
...One...or two arrows... What the f**k?

This is Hawkeye. Not a boyscout with a NERF bow-and-arrow.

And why is it just assumed that Wolverine will find him first? Sure, ninja training is great and all. But you're giving Wolvie all the advantages. You don't find it possible that Clint could spot Wolverine before he does the same?

Wolverine doesn't know who he's fighting either. He could be going up against Walrus Man for all he knows. Maybe he'd be trying to get it over with quickly.

You can't just make assumptions like that. Nor can I.

One or two arrows isn't an insult but it is only thanks to emense skill that even gets that. Wolverine has speed blitzed countless armed men and has even danced through gattling gun fire. Clint has to reach his quiver, notch a arrow, sight it and then fire unless we assume Wolverine is standing their then two is a reasonable number assuming he has one notched when he spots Wolverine.

Anyway they are alone in the city. There are going to be two human scents: Wolverine's and Clints. He will know who is fighting as soon as the bell rings and it would be a simple task from Wolverine to track Clint by even if the city was full of people. How does Wolverine not find Clint first? Some people may like to take a leap of faith and assume that the best hunter/tracker/ninja/special ops agent in Marvel is having an off day and Clint gets the drop on him but I think that is a bit of stretch to say the least.

srankmissingnin
Oh don't try that. Wolverine, whether publicly known or not, has always had the healing factor. So don't make it sound like he was just that durable.

Colossus's strongest hit? I seem to recall him doing everything in his power to pull that punch as much as possible when he realized he was about to hit Wolverine.

Anyway, I digress.

Hawkeye wins the majority.

The first mention of Wolverine having a healing factor was years after he joined the X-Men, he was bit by a rapture, Storm wanted to bind his wound and Wolverine told her that he held fast. It was nothing more then a throw a way one liner but it was latter developed into his power. He didn't always have a healing factor and he was never intended to have one. When he joined the X-Men he was a guy with low level superhuman strength/speed/agility, insane durability and he had gloves with claws on them. He was only later fleashed out into his current self.

Metalmanx
The first mention of Wolverine having a healing factor was years after he joined the X-Men, he was bit by a rapture, Storm wanted to bind his wound and Wolverine told her that he held fast. It was nothing more then a throw a way one liner but it was latter developed into his power. He didn't always have a healing factor and he was never intended to have one. When he joined the X-Men he was a guy with low level superhuman strength/speed/agility, insane durability and he had gloves with claws on them. He was only later fleashed out into his current self.

No. srank, he's always had the healing factor.

If he didn't have the HF, he wouldn't have been alive to join the X-Men at the time that he enrolled.

Even if he wasn't intended to have one, based on his past, he's always had it.

Now, if the comics hadn't portrayed his past the way they did, well, he still would've always had it. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived the things that he did early in his career.

srankmissingnin
No. srank, he's always had the healing factor.

If he didn't have the HF, he wouldn't have been alive to join the X-Men at the time that he enrolled.

Even if he wasn't intended to have one, based on his past, he's always had it.

Now, if the comics hadn't portrayed his past the way they did, well, he still would've always had it. Otherwise, he wouldn't have survived the things that he did early in his career.

He didn't have an earlier career when he joined the X-Men. What did we know about Wolverine when he first joined the All New X-Men? He was Canadian, he was a mutant, he had a temper, he fought the Hulk. Thats it. He wasn't James Howlette yet, he was just Wolverine and up to that point he didn't have a passed. Character wise Wolverine has always had a healing factor, it is part of his character's history now but that doesn't change the fact the did impressive things even before a healing factor was writen into his character.

Metalmanx
He didn't have an earlier career when he joined the X-Men. What did we know about Wolverine when he first joined the All New X-Men? He was Canadian, he was a mutant, he had a temper, he fought the Hulk. Thats it. He wasn't James Howlette yet, he was just Wolverine and up to that point he didn't have a passed. Character wise Wolverine has always had a healing factor, it is part of his character's history now but that doesn't change the fact the did impressive things even before a healing factor was writen into his character.

Cyclops and Havok both absorbed energies (solar and cosmic, respectively) as a part of their mutant powers, but was not initially written into their characters. Do you doubt that they always had this ability?

srankmissingnin
Cyclops and Havok both absorbed energies (solar and cosmic, respectively) as a part of their mutant powers, but was not initially written into their characters. Do you doubt that they always had this ability?

Do you recall when... oh, it must have been when Wolverine joined the All New, All Different X-Men? Oh what a glorious time it was! You remember don't you? When Wolverine first joined the x-men and he had a reasonable healing factor and he never did any of the outrageous things he does now? Wait... whats that you say? You don't remember because such a time never existed! Outrageous! Are you going to trying and tell me that Wolverine when was written onto the X-Men was not only taken shots from Colossus but even the entire X-Men roster at once? Whats that you say? He was! Well... I'm sure he never took a blast from Firelord or anything crazy like that. Oh... he did? Well at least he never showed up and single handedly bead someone who took on the entire team at once like he did in that whole Neo story line. Wait he did that too? Well... fanboys and... and profits.... Marvel sucks

Anyway, we are on separate pages you and I... hell we aren't even reading the same book. I was arguing that people seem to think that "Classic Wolverine" never did any of the things he does now. I was say that yes he did and hell he was doing them before he even had a healing factor written into his character. For some reason you are telling me that the character Wolverine always had a healing factor which, while accurate is totally irrelevant and I'm not sure for the life of me why you brought it up.

Metalmanx
Do you recall when... oh, it must have been when Wolverine joined the All New, All Different X-Men? Oh what a glorious time it was! You remember don't you? When Wolverine first joined the x-men and he had a reasonable healing factor and he never did any of the outrageous things he does now? Wait... whats that you say? You don't remember because such a time never existed! Outrageous! Are you going to trying and tell me that Wolverine when was written onto the X-Men was not only taken shots from Colossus but even the entire X-Men roster at once? Whats that you say? He was! Well... I'm sure he never took a blast from Firelord or anything crazy like that. Oh... he did? Well at least he never showed up and single handedly bead someone who took on the entire team at once like he did in that whole Neo story line. Wait he did that too? Well... fanboys and... and profits.... Marvel sucks

Anyway, we are on separate pages you and I... hell we aren't even reading the same book. I was arguing that people seem to think that "Classic Wolverine" never did any of the things he does now. I was say that yes he did and hell he was doing them before he even had a healing factor written into his character. For some reason you are telling me that the character Wolverine always had a healing factor which, while accurate is totally irrelevant and I'm not sure for the life of me why you brought it up.

Now see, that's where you lost me.

How can you not realize why I brought it up? I'm defending the fact that he's always had a healing factor, while you say he didn't always have it.

Why is it so weird that I brought it up? confused

srankmissingnin
Now see, that's where you lost me.

How can you not realize why I brought it up? I'm defending the fact that he's always had a healing factor, while you say he didn't always have it.

Why is it so weird that I brought it up? confused

Okay... um...

At the time the issues where written Wolverine didn't have a healing factor? Fallowing me so far? The writers didn't say, "Hey lets have Wolverine get blasted by Firelord, cause in a few years they will give him a healing factor to explain it!" No, he just did it... because apparently he was tough and it seemed he had superhuman durability at the time. Did Wolverine always have a healing factor? Yes BUT he wasn't the Wolverine we know know. He was still being fleshed out and developed. We are arguing two different things. It's like this people who say Wolverine didn't cut the Hulk in his first appearance, technically they are right but it was retconned later that he did cut him but Hulk had a healing factor. He didn't have a healing factor when he did those things that was established later. Understand?

Metalmanx
Okay... um...

At the time the issues where written Wolverine didn't have a healing factor? Fallowing me so far? The writers didn't say, "Hey lets have Wolverine get blasted by Firelord, cause in a few years they will give him a healing factor to explain it!" No, he just did it... because apparently he was tough and it seemed he had superhuman durability at the time. Did Wolverine always have a healing factor? Yes BUT he wasn't the Wolverine we know know. He was still being fleshed out and developed. We are arguing two different things. It's like this people who say Wolverine didn't cut the Hulk in his first appearance, technically they are right but it was retconned later that he did cut him but Hulk had a healing factor. He didn't have a healing factor when he did those things that was established later. Understand?

Okay. I think what we have here is a failure to communicate, my friend.

I know what you're saying. But I didn't know why you were confused as to why this topic was brought up, since you were the one that initially brought it up anyway.

So. It's not okay that Firelord was defeated by Spider-Man (which I still don't see a problem with, but I digress), but a blast from him gets shrugged off by a non-healing-factor Wolverine? What the f**k?

Do you see the problem I'm having with this, bro-ham?

srankmissingnin
Okay. I think what we have here is a failure to communicate, my friend.

I know what you're saying. But I didn't know why you were confused as to why this topic was brought up, since you were the one that initially brought it up anyway.

So. It's not okay that Firelord was defeated by Spider-Man (which I still don't see a problem with, but I digress), but a blast from him gets shrugged off by a non-healing-factor Wolverine? What the f**k?

Do you see the problem I'm having with this, bro-ham?

Which was my point to begin with lol. That people think that "Classic Wolverine" wasn't doing the stuff Wolverine does now... but he was.

Metalmanx
Which was my point to begin with lol. That people think that "Classic Wolverine" wasn't doing the stuff Wolverine does now... but he was.

Now I'm curious as to how you feel about the question I just previously posed to you.

srankmissingnin
Now I'm curious as to how you feel about the question I just previously posed to you.

This one?

Metalmanx

This one?

That one, and also (now that I think about it), the one involving Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Firelord as well.

darthgoober
Wait now, they're in an abandoned city. What's to keep Hawkeye from waiting on top of a building untill Wolverine catches his scent, and then shooting the sh*t out of him before he can come up to get him?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait now, they're in an abandoned city. What's to keep Hawkeye from waiting on top of a building untill Wolverine catches his scent, and then shooting the sh*t out of him before he can come up to get him?

Wolverine comes up through the floor to get him like he did to Pro. X in his Danger Room season? Or he just scales the building all stealth like and attacks him from behind. There are a number of solutions.

darthgoober
Wolverine comes up through the floor to get him like he did to Pro. X in his Danger Room season? Or he just scales the building all stealth like and attacks him from behind. There are a number of solutions.
I was just giving an example, with this set up he has plenty of time to find a nice secure location.

srankmissingnin
That one, and also (now that I think about it), the one involving Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Firelord as well.

I think that Cyclops and Havok story wise have always had their powers story wise lol

I think that Spider-man vs Firelords is a SMvFL feat and that it was worse then the Wolverine feat since... I think Wolverine may have gone down because of it. He may not have though I recall that he wasn't seen for awhile after wards but he didn't have much panel time back then so who knows. Also Wolverine appears to have and a resistance to hot and cold... + 45 to fire and frost resistance? eek! Any way I was trying to justify Wolverine doing any of the things a mentioned only point out that he was doing since he first joined the X-Men. And that people who say "Wolverine only does that because is Marvels cash cow" or "Wolverine gets written up because he is popular," have no idea what they are talking about as he a was doing similar feats back when he was a new character and no who was in jeopardy of being removed from the x-men because he wasn't very popular and didn't mesh will with the team.

marvelprince
Originally posted by darthgoober

Because they don't know who they're fighting and Clint won't wait out in the open so easily. Besides Wolverine won't approach him directly anyway.

I digress. Wolverine wins. The kind of prep that Clint has is basically the same kind of prep he gets when there is an Avenger's mission. "Big emergency, we don't know what it is, lets go". I don't see him carrying too many special arrows to deal with a threat he doesn't even know about. He'll make sure he's packing but it won't be anything to keep Logan down

Soleran
If I were Clint and I had explosive arrows I would prefer to sit out in the open, that way Wolveirne couldn't really sneak up on me if he kept himself awy from any cover.

Anyway Wolverine is going to terrorize Hawkeye unless Wolverine gets knocked out by an explosion Hawkeye isn't keeping Wolverine down though.

Scoobless
Needs to have a target first.

Well the bright yellow suit isn't exactly standard issue military camouflage

endrict
logan wins.

Wonder Man
Hawkeye is over matched by Wolverines tracking and senses so he'd lose to him i figure.
But with a cocoon arrow that seals up Wolverins body i think he could take him down and drop him off at Avengers mansion in one of those adamantium cells they have like the one they kept old Golioth in.

braz
I say Wolverine barely takes it with his uncanny tracking abilities, that is, if he remains extremely stealthy.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What abilities does Clint Barton have that will enable him to beat Hiowlett?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Soleran
If I were Clint and I had explosive arrows I would prefer to sit out in the open, that way Wolveirne couldn't really sneak up on me if he kept himself awy from any cover.

Anyway Wolverine is going to terrorize Hawkeye unless Wolverine gets knocked out by an explosion Hawkeye isn't keeping Wolverine down though. But you wouldn't know that it's Wolverine. For all you know it could be a ranged fighter who can fly. then out in the open isn't the best choice.

That's what people seem to be forgetting or not reading. its an empty New York and they don't know who their opponent is.

Wolverine has the advantage with his tracking abilities/enhanced senses.

capt it up
Originally posted by Creshosk
But you wouldn't know that it's Wolverine. For all you know it could be a ranged fighter who can fly. then out in the open isn't the best choice.

That's what people seem to be forgetting or not reading. its an empty New York and they don't know who their opponent is.

Wolverine has the advantage with his tracking abilities/enhanced senses.
very true and given hawlk eye characters he try and hide and not show him self untill he new who he was battling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.