Wargreymon vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge
well?

Tassadar
1) Colossus wins.
2) Dont bring Digimon characters onto this forum (Yes, I am sad that I know what War Greymon is from, I was young and stupid okay?)
3) What possesed you to make this thread?

Ultraman Baltan
Wasn't Wargreymon a really tough warrior guy with a horned head? If that's him, he kills Colossus.

Tallis
Wargreymon Slaughters him

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The-Judge
well?

Who's Wargreymon? confused

Blanka
wargeymon kills collussus.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Who's Wargreymon? confused

A Digimon character, mega level (highest). The most powerful good character on the show except the Ultimate level Angelmon (forgot name)

Tron
I don't think so.

Closed...

DigiMark007
First off, Wargreymon is a Mega. There's a couple others who trump him (or equal him) in power, but they are rare (notably, a few from the movie).

He would own this fight. Colossus is, unfortunately, out of his league. Most Mega's probably bridge the gap between Earth-brawlers like Colossus and more cosmic people. I can't see WGmon taking on, say, even a minor herald....but they're close.

3rd, Digimon still rules. Don't be ashamed if you watched it (even though it's not allowed here).

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.