Spawn Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S.G
Takes place in New York both are ready to kick ass. smokin'

This isn't current Spawn its spawn halfway through his carreer so that he wasn't a big god but he was still powerful.

trolly_crouchjr
Spawn

The-Judge
spawn

endrict
ss

trolly_crouchjr
.........spawn has godlike powers....he ever took over heaven

S.G
yes but its before he knew he could do it. And was capable of such power.

Takion
Wow. Spawn wins this easily in any form. Since when did he take over heaven?

Stupid Rookie
How would we compare Spawn to Mephisto?

golem370
Silver Surfer has Godlike powers Matter Manipulation,Godlike Strength,Speed,Durability,Stamina,Energy Absorbition I believe it would be a good fight.

Sixth_Winged
If this was around that period, Silver Surfer quite handily. Spawn was probably herald-level powerful around that time but still lacks the edge on experience and versatility with his powers.

outavodka
Originally posted by Takion
Wow. Spawn wins this easily in any form. Since when did he take over heaven? Spawn took over hell but HELD GOD HOSTAGE!!!!

marvelprince
Surfer. At least at that time-period

S.G
Oh rhly ?

galan7777777
spawn ftw

invisiblewoman
spawn bash

sexyking
Spawn for the win without a doubt

golem370
Hello I have doubt laughing out loud

Darth Martin
SS can travel through time. Spawn CONTROLS time.

Tassadar
Enough of the damn 2nd Age feats, I think the thread starter meant 1st Age Spawn at his most powerful. Current Surfer would win, but it would be a good fight.

MightyEInherjar
Surfer 6/10, because I'm going with Tassadar on Spawn's powerset for this fight.

Horrificus
Unbelievably stupid.
Why create characters that are Gods?
80% of the characters discussed in this forum are on a God Level.
It is so stupid. Who are these writers trying to outshine?
Spawn has existed for what, 10 years? And he is stronger than God. How gay is that?
I say, the Spawn universe is week. Surfer would win.
Surfer wins. Just on principle!

Horrificus
Originally posted by outavodka
Spawn took over hell but HELD GOD HOSTAGE!!!!

Who wrote the comic? My 13 year old cousin?
So dumb.

celestialdemon
Being that this is 1st age Spawn, Silver Surfer would defeat him in a good fight 7/10. Now, if it's anything other than 1st age, then SS loses.

draxx_tOfU
spawn...necroplasm over power cosmic smokin'

Rols
Surfer beats him... I think he could pose a threat or maybe defeat the most powerfull version of Spawn.. big grin.. Open for argumentation...Lol

Horrificus
Originally posted by Rols
Surfer beats him... I think he could pose a threat or maybe defeat the most powerfull version of Spawn.. big grin.. Open for argumentation...Lol

I agree.

Galactus was chosen to be THE premier destroyer in the Marvel universe.
THE baddest of asses. And, what did Enternity decide to bestow upon him, in order to be the biggest tough in the universe?
You guessed it... The Power Cosmic.
The Power Cosmic is THE power. Period.
Surfer's Power Cosmic, with all his kooky little tricks, would be the ticket to shut down Spawn.

Evil Stuff is Gay.

Rols
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree.

Galactus was chosen to be THE premier destroyer in the Marvel universe.
THE baddest of asses. And, what did Enternity decide to bestow upon him, in order to be the biggest tough in the universe?
You guessed it... The Power Cosmic.
The Power Cosmic is THE power. Period.
Surfer's Power Cosmic, with all his kooky little tricks, would be the ticket to shut down Spawn.

Evil Stuff is Gay.
Not to mention Galactus designed SS to have the necessary abilites to defeat him when the time comes and i think he has proven those abilities quite a few times ..

boriquaking55
1st age Spawn: SS 7/10

2nd age Spawn: Spawn 10/10

3rd age Spawn: Spawn 6-7/10

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Darth Martin
SS can travel through time. Spawn CONTROLS time.

uhmmm..no.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-015b.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-016.jpg

Rols
Would someone mind telling me the feats of Spawn 2nd and 3rd age?
or maybe just his powers...

Rols
Never mind found what i was looking for... Powerfull but definetly not unbeatable...

The-Judge
hey, has a question... can somebody please explain what the spectre can do and if time matters to him so speedblitzing doesnt work?? and if eh is defeated, by who, then?

Rols
Originally posted by The-Judge
hey, has a question... can somebody please explain what the spectre can do and if time matters to him so speedblitzing doesnt work?? and if eh is defeated, by who, then?
Spectre, time really doesnt matter to him, even if he allows time to work, you still should'nt be able to blits him..

The-Judge
is he more powerful than the living tribunal?

Rols
Do the search, Theres been quite a few thread pertaining to that regards.. I for one thinks TOAA is higher than Spectre... but thats just my opinion..

darthgoober
Originally posted by Rols
Do the search, Theres been quite a few thread pertaining to that regards.. I for one thinks TOAA is higher than Spectre... but thats just my opinion..
He is. TOAA is Marvels equivelent to Presence, who's Spectre's boss. Spectre's equivelent is the Living Tribunal.

The-Judge
well, but who has defeated the spectre?

Rols
Originally posted by darthgoober
He is. TOAA is Marvels equivelent to Presence, who's Spectre's boss. Spectre's equivelent is the Living Tribunal.
Yeah i know that, but Spectre needs approval to utilezed the full powers of the presence while LT already posses that kind of might, all he has to do is judge it.. then blink end of existence.. Atleast of that universe.

The-Judge
WHO HAS FOUGHT SPECTRE AND DEFEATED HIM!!???

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by The-Judge
WHO HAS FOUGHT SPECTRE AND DEFEATED HIM!!???
Johnny Cash

endrict
Unbelievably stupid.
Spawn has existed for what, 10 years? And he is stronger than God. How gay is that?

Well put.

endrict
Unbelievably stupid.

Another thing is that people won't post if its a good fight, they will post if the are ethier a fanboy or a despite thread.

Rols
Silver Surfer Wins...

newyorkcares
PLEASE! SS would devastate spawn in about 33 secons. The infinite power cosmic against a limited ,demonic power of a satan flunkie?
Sorry,Al.Even if you had the power to test surfer (which you dont) you would have to exhaust your own to do it. Your peaced.

The-Judge
spawn can only be killed by holy weapons. but he cant really kill ss, either... draw

Darth Martin
Spawn

newyorkcares
Unbelievably stupid.
your speaking my language,b. Iread like, ht first 80 issues...worst comic ever.wicked concept, the art was mad bomb, but super sucky story telling(except Frank miller issues .

thedude1948
Surfer would Massacre the Spawn Universe (Minus the Man of Miracles) in about a day...

newyorkcares
BTW Im not even trying to hate on Todd McFarlane, Spawn fans and fanboys, but having a character who is basically unkillable, makes the charachter unchallengeable, thus makes the comic uncompellin and ultimately unreadable.

Big Sexy
Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.