Flash/Hal Jordan vs. The Runner and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Neutral playing field, On a planet with plenty of things to throw around and transmute and all that. For the Purpose of this fight, Flash will have his kingdome come ability to fly.

golem370
Runner I believe could win himself

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Runner I believe could win himself

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

Priceless moment.

Jesse7
Flash and Hal move at twenty trillion times the speed of light, Flash then steals team SS and Runner's kinitic energy (surfer is made of cosmic energy), with no kinitic energy what so ever Surfer stops, he literaly stops thinkng, moving, anything, same with runner who is made of primordial energy, then Hal and Flash ko and or kill team two while team 1 is moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light.

Team 1 10/10 over team two because of kinitic energy steal.

galan7777777
im pretty sure that the current version of SS could beat hal, and what could falsh do to the runner? he is immortal

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by golem370
Runner I believe could win himself WRONG!!! mad The Surfer could do it by himself...... eek! laughing out loud laughing

Jesse7
Originally posted by galan7777777
im pretty sure that the current version of SS could beat hal, and what could falsh do to the runner? he is immortal

Do you read Flash comics? Did you read the Hal Jordan comics or at least see the respect thread, Hal is at least equal to current SS.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jesse7
Do you read Flash comics? Did you read the Hal Jordan comics or at least see the respect thread, Hal is at least equal to current SS. even so, hals ring has certain limitations of power, plus surfer is nigh invulnerable..... all around surfer seems to be more of a power house

Sixth_Winged
Flash and Hal move at twenty trillion times the speed of light, Flash then steals team SS and Runner's kinitic energy (surfer is made of cosmic energy), with no kinitic energy what so ever Surfer stops, he literaly stops thinkng, moving, anything, same with runner who is made of primordial energy, then Hal and Flash ko and or kill team two while team 1 is moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light.

Team 1 10/10 over team two because of kinitic energy steal.

You do realize of course that silver surfer has reached those speeds and that runner was blitzing him like nothing. He was going so fast in fact, reality was bending as he goes. Not to mention the fact Surfer is more adept and experienced against both as far as manipulation energy goes.

galan7777777
the runner has moved as such speeds that it was thought he was using the space gem to achieve these speeds (which he wasnt)

Jesse7
even so, hals ring has certain limitations of power, plus surfer is nigh invulnerable..... all around surfer seems to be more of a power house

Hals ring showed no limitations, to the point of containing the big bang, the ring is only limited with will which Hal had plenty of, going by feats and what he showed he had no limits at his best.

Secondly SS has shown limits with his powers, so dont act as if SS is infinite in anyway in power or energy.

galan7777777
Hals ring showed no limitations, to the point of containing the big bang, the ring is only limited with will which Hal had plenty of, going by feats and what he showed he had no limits at his best.

Secondly SS has shown limits with his powers, so dont act as if SS is infinite in anyway in power or energy. and surfer does? u have to remember that all the runner/surfer need is one shot at hal and its all over

Jesse7
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
You do realize of course that silver surfer has reached those speeds and that runner was blitzing him like nothing. He was going so fast in fact, reality was bending as he goes. Not to mention the fact Surfer is more adept and experienced against both as far as manipulation energy goes.

The fastest speed shown on panel that SS has moved at was 300 million times the speed of light, Flash has on panel instantly (didnt need acceleration) was able to move at and do things twentry trillion times the speed of light, SS is not going to even be able to react to this if some one of the runners speed can speed blitz SS.

Jesse7
and surfer does? u have to remember that all the runner/surfer need is one shot at hal and its all over

One shot? Are you joking? You obviously do not know much about Hal then from that statement.

If anything Hal would overpower SS going by his emerald twilight feats (pre parallax)

Sixth_Winged

Secondly SS has shown limits with his powers, so dont act as if SS is infinite in anyway in power or energy.

uhmmm...that was kyle's ring not hal's.

Jesse7
the runner has moved as such speeds that it was thought he was using the space gem to achieve these speeds (which he wasnt)

As Avalon has said the Runner vs Flash race thread, it was shown that the runner was using the gem the whole time without knowing it.

Flash by feats has out sped and out moved instant warping, Flash not only can instantly trascend time but also space as shown in his race with death.

And as shown by what Thanos did to the runner, the runner is not immune to Time manipulation.

galan7777777
The fastest speed shown on panel that SS has moved at was 300 million times the speed of light, Flash has on panel instantly (didnt need acceleration) was able to move at and do things twentry trillion times the speed of light, SS is not going to even be able to react to this if some one of the runners speed can speed blitz SS. u talk about the runner like he's slow lol! he has moved so fast it was thought he was using the space gem and with this gem someone can be anywhere or nowhere in an instant. One can even be in multiple places, or can move any object anywhere throughout the cosmos. One can also warp or rearrange space as they see fit to suit their purposes. (but it was revealed he wasnt using the gem to achieve such speeds)

Jesse7
uhmmm...that was kyle's ring not hal's.

Um no, it was Hals ring since Kyle wasn't in pre emerald twilight or in emerald twilight.

Jesse7
u talk about the runner like he's slow lol! he has moved so fast it was thought he was using the space gem and with this gem someone can be anywhere or nowhere in an instant. One can even be in multiple places, or can move any object anywhere throughout the cosmos. One can also warp or rearrange space as they see fit to suit their purposes. (but it was revealed he wasnt using the gem to achieve such speeds)

Again you ignore on panel evidence, it was shown that the runner was using the gem the whole time even when he didnt know or thought he wasnt using it.

Secondly show me a scan that shows the runner has matter manipulation on the level of Hal or that matter SS, speculation doesn't hold much grounds in a debate, use on panel feats.

Flash on the other hand has stolden herald and skyfather, and even higher beings, kinitic energy.

Sixth_Winged
Um no, it was Hals ring since Kyle wasn't in pre emerald twilight or in emerald twilight.

Can you show the scan please? Or is it a pre-crisis issue?

Jesse7
Can you show the scan please? Or is it a pre-crisis issue?

It was post-crsis, check the Hal respect thread, if its not there, message Juanti he might have the scans (I don't have a scanner).

Yes hal had limitations, but Emerald twilight he overcame them, and this was Hal not parallax.

Sixth_Winged
The fastest speed shown on panel that SS has moved at was 300 million times the speed of light, Flash has on panel instantly (didnt need acceleration) was able to move at and do things twentry trillion times the speed of light, SS is not going to even be able to react to this if some one of the runners speed can speed blitz SS.

Not really. You're only describing the fastest ones that were clocked and more famous(due to being in IG). The ones i could pick up was bending the fabric of matter as he goes. And that feat of flash was also done by gaining momentum before doing reaching those speeds.

Jesse7
u talk about the runner like he's slow lol! he has moved so fast it was thought he was using the space gem and with this gem someone can be anywhere or nowhere in an instant. One can even be in multiple places, or can move any object anywhere throughout the cosmos. One can also warp or rearrange space as they see fit to suit their purposes. (but it was revealed he wasnt using the gem to achieve such speeds)

I know the runner is not slow, but compared to Flash hes slow, SS whos fastest on panel speed feat (not speculation) was 300x the speed of light, Flash's on panel feat was when instantly (needed to acceleration) moved at twenty trillion times the speed of light, and then he wasn't even using the speed formula which takes him to a level where time is frozen, and moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light when time is frozen is, I don't even know how much/high that would be.

Flash has also on panel defeated instant warping before, as well as Flash being able to trascend space, time, and reality instanty (his race with Death)

Flash needs no acceleration (this was shown when he fought the hunter)

Jesse7
Not really. You're only describing the fastest ones that were clocked and more famous(due to being in IG). The ones i could pick up was bending the fabric of matter as he goes. And that feat of flash was also done by gaining momentum before doing reaching those speeds.

Moving at twenty trillion times the light? Needed no acceleration and showed none.

When flash fought zoom and Flash used the speed formula to go to a level of speed where time is frozen and he can move at twentry trillion times the speed of light and more? Showed no and used no acceleration.

Flash showed clearly in his battle with the Hunter, yet again, that he needs no acceleration.

Inhuman
The runner only used the gem to instant teleport. He was always as fast as he was without the gem. I Have the scan. Its in the respect thread. I made the respect thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)
surfer(especially current surfer) can cosmic blast though any green lantern shield. Dont say this is ION either. regular hal goes down.
He stil is limited by will power. Hal has human limits on his will power.
Runner and surfer have virtually no limits. Plus one is immortal and surfer is nearly indestructable.
If flash can move a gagillion trillion stupillion miles per nano secons then he would never lose right? sadly he does lose. so get that crap outa here.

Sixth_Winged
It was post-crsis, check the Hal respect thread, if its not there, message Juanti he might have the scans (I don't have a scanner).

Yes hal had limitations, but Emerald twilight he overcame them, and this was Hal not parallax.

It's not there.

And are you counting ET hal. Isn't Hal parallax around that time. don't tell me your counting him too.

Sixth_Winged
Moving at twenty trillion times the light? Needed no acceleration and showed none.

When flash fought zoom and Flash used the speed formula to go to a level of speed where time is frozen and he can move at twentry trillion times the speed of light and more? Showed no and used no acceleration.

Flash showed clearly in his battle with the Hunter, yet again, that he needs no acceleration.

That and Flash's gained other speedsters sacrificing their speeds to improve his?

Sixth_Winged
I also checked other comprehensive respect threads for Hal and it wasn't in those ones either.

Did that feat happen in Emerald Twilight after he absorbed the entire oan battery?

Jesse7
I also checked other comprehensive respect threads for Hal and it wasn't in those ones either.

Did that feat happen in Emerald Twilight after he absorbed the entire oan battery?

It was before he absorbed the Oan battery, the feats im talking about were pre-parallax.

Sixth_Winged
It was before he absorbed the Oan battery, the feats im talking about were pre-parallax.

I'm going through the build-up for ET(against the new-guardians/entrophy) and several issue before that but still can't find any.

Are you sure it's a big bang.

Skeets
Surfer and Runner win this 8/10.

Priest
yup ^

nvrbeenwthagirl
In actuallity, The runner is the weak link in the battle. It's prolly more like 5/5. The flash has shown much greater combat prowess than the runner has ever shown.

galan7777777
In actuallity, The runner is the weak link in the battle. It's prolly more like 5/5. The flash has shown much greater combat prowess than the runner has ever shown. the runner toyed with surfer, and actually speedblitzed thanos, he is hardly the weak link

nvrbeenwthagirl
the runner toyed with surfer, and actually speedblitzed thanos, he is hardly the weak link

He is compared to the the other three. He's fast and cosmic and all that, but He doesn't have the combat showings of the other Three. He can't beat HAL period. His best best is against FLash. He has never fought a being like flash. That would be one ruff fight for him. Not that the flash would have it easy. it's just seems like the match is more even than people are saying.

galan7777777
He is compared to the the other three. He's fast and cosmic and all that, but He doesn't have the combat showings of the other Three. He can't beat HAL period. His best best is against FLash. He has never fought a being like flash. That would be one ruff fight for him. Not that the flash would have it easy. it's just seems like the match is more even than people are saying. i agree that he dosent have the showings as some of the others, but the showings he does have are very impressive, and he is immortal what could flash or hal really do to him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
i agree that he dosent have the showings as some of the others, but the showings he does have are very impressive, and he is immortal what could flash or hal really do to him?

Besides beat the crap out of him? immortality does not mean that you can't get ur ass handed to you. Even Galactus knows that. He's immortal and my God if he hasn't gotten some good beat downs. Immortality does not equal invincibility.

galan7777777
Besides beat the crap out of him? immortality does not mean that you can't get ur ass handed to you. Even Galactus knows that. He's immortal and my God if he hasn't gotten some good beat downs. Immortality does not equal invincibility. actually galactus isnt truly immortal as the elders of the universe are, he has been killed, and runner could just speedblitz hal while surfer transported flash into a star or something

darthgoober
Flash and Hal move at twenty trillion times the speed of light,
And since when does Hal move this fast?

Jesse7
Originally posted by darthgoober
And since when does Hal move this fast?

when Flash lends him spend and they both move 20 trillion times of light making SS and the runner look frozen, then if Flash uses the speed formula SS and th runner literaly will be frozen.

O and the big bang feat of Hal isn't from ET, I thought you meant his battle feats, the big bang feat is post crsis but its not ET.

darthgoober
I just noticed something that I had overlooked about the set up of this fight. IT TAKES PLACE ON A PLANET. That means that NO ONE will be moving at their maximum potential, because comic book characters go faster in the vacum of space than they do when confined to a planetary atmosphere. That means that this fight comes down to pure power, and Surfer and Runner have more at hand. So Surfer and Runner at least 7/10.

galan7777777
I just noticed something that I had overlooked about the set up of this fight. IT TAKES PLACE ON A PLANET. That means that NO ONE will be moving at their maximum potential, because comic book characters go faster in the vacum of space than they do when confined to a planetary atmosphere. That means that this fight comes down to pure power, and Surfer and Runner have more at hand. So Surfer and Runner at least 7/10. agreed, i missed that as well

nvrbeenwthagirl
The flash can move at maximum speed anywhere he desires if he slips into the speed force aura. he won't be doing any atmospheric dmg.

Jesse7
I just noticed something that I had overlooked about the set up of this fight. IT TAKES PLACE ON A PLANET. That means that NO ONE will be moving at their maximum potential, because comic book characters go faster in the vacum of space than they do when confined to a planetary atmosphere. That means that this fight comes down to pure power, and Surfer and Runner have more at hand. So Surfer and Runner at least 7/10.

Flash moved at twenty trillion times the speed of light to save the population of korea, Flash has also used the speed formula well on earth multiple times, Flash also effortlessly transcends time, space, and reality well on earth via race with death.

Flash 10/10

galan7777777
Flash moved at twenty trillion times the speed of light to save the population of korea, Flash has also used the speed formula well on earth multiple times, Flash also effortlessly transcends time, space, and reality well on earth via race with death.

Flash 10/10 ure facts are a little screwed up, flash did not transcend time while on earth racing BF, he had to leave earth..... this is clearly illustrated here:
http://img208.echo.cx/my.php?image=flash141p132fo.jpg

Soleran

Flash 10/10

LOL maybe you should check out Flash's enemy's before you go posting this and decide if your guy is really what you are attempting to illustrate here.

That said Runner and SS take this fight rather handily 9/10.

Flash still has to accelerate and Runner can just mash him before that even happens.

Jesse7
Yeah that shows flash transcending time, reality, space, effortlessly.

galan7777777
Yeah that shows flash transcending time, reality, space, effortlessly. but NOT while on earth

Jesse7
Originally posted by Soleran
LOL maybe you should check out Flash's enemy's before you go posting this and decide if your guy is really what you are attempting to illustrate here.

That said Runner and SS take this fight rather handily 9/10.

Flash still has to accelerate and Runner can just mash him before that even happens.

To bad I know plenty about SS and the runner, and by the way, you don't read Flash comics do you?

Flash has shown he needs to acceleration, as clearly shown in his fight with the hunter.

Flash 10/10

P.S. thor will have no problem using the godblas, when flash shares speed with thor, and then flash steals all kinitic energy/speed from team two, not that the godblast is even ndeeded to win.

Soleran
To bad I know plenty about SS and the runner, and by the way, you don't read Flash comics do you?

Flash has shown he needs to acceleration, as clearly shown in his fight with the hunter.

Flash 10/10

P.S. thor will have no problem using the godblas, when flash shares speed with thor, and then flash steals all kinitic energy/speed from team two, not that the godblast is even ndeeded to win.

Flash isn't fast enough to make all that happen before Runner kills him, sorry.

By the way its Hal in the opening not Thor.

Jesse7
but NOT while on earth

That is on earth, and theirs multiple times hes effortlessly done this on EARTH, check his respect threa.

nvrbeenwthagirl
but NOT while on earth

Actually he did open the portal while on earth. He Opened the portal on Earth. What else do you get from that post?

Jesse7
Flash isn't fast enough to make all that happen before Runner kills him, sorry.

Ignorance is bliss isnt it? How about using on panel feats rather then unspported speculation, because unlike you I have on panel evidence to show flash>ss and runner, you dont, nice try though big grin

galan7777777
That is on earth, and theirs multiple times hes effortlessly done this on EARTH, check his respect threa. really its not on earth? flash even says "the world isnt big enough for what i have in mind" read it next time http://img208.echo.cx/my.php?image=flash141p132fo.jpg

Soleran
Ignorance is bliss isnt it? How about using on panel feats rather then unspported speculation, because unlike you I have on panel evidence to show flash>ss and runner, you dont, nice try though big grin

So bring it don't sing it, post your scans. Seriously post them up since you are talking about it.

Flash is a human and as such has human durability it's his speed that saves him Runner doesn't have a human frailty weakness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who ever thinks that Flash can't get instantanous top speed must not know alot about the charcter. Where does it say he HAS to accelerate to reach top speed? And when did Silver Surfer become so powerful to defeat Hal Jordan so effortlessly. Have you guys been reading the same Hal jordan comics that I have? This battle is much closer than people pretend that is. 9/10 Surfer and the Runner my EYE. It's a dead on Match.

Soleran
Who ever things that Flash can't get instantanous top speed must not know alot about the charcter. Where does it say he HAS to accelerate to reach top speed? And when did Silver Surfer become so powerful to defeat Hal Jordan so effortlessly. Have you guys been reading the same Hal jordan comics that I have? This battle is much closer than people pretend that is. 9/10 Surfer and the Runner my EYE. It's a dead on Match.

Not so much, but hey thanks for posting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not so much, but hey thanks for posting.

And exactly what can Silver Surfer do to Hal jordan to guantee such a quick win? And what can the Runner do that flash cannot? Hell Flash has been shown punking WHite martians and fighting quantum zealots. This battle is not as lopsided as people like to think it is. Maybe I should have made it Takion/flash so that it could really be lopsided. :P

Inhuman
Who ever thinks that Flash can't get instantanous top speed must not know alot about the charcter. Where does it say he HAS to accelerate to reach top speed? And when did Silver Surfer become so powerful to defeat Hal Jordan so effortlessly. Have you guys been reading the same Hal jordan comics that I have? This battle is much closer than people pretend that is. 9/10 Surfer and the Runner my EYE. It's a dead on Match.

You mean regular GL hal right? Not paralax right?
Because Current surfer beats regular GL hal more time than not.

galan7777777
runner speedblitzes hal like he did to thanos while surfer teleports flash into a star

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
You mean regular GL hal right? Not paralax right?
Because Current surfer beats regular GL hal more time than not.

When? Hal Jordan is doing stuff in this new POST IC that I have never seen him do before. Hal Jordan can do anything Kyle could do as GL and then some. "He's Still the best". Does that ring a bell?

nvrbeenwthagirl
runner speedblitzes hal like he did to thanos while surfer teleports flash into a star

There won't be any speed blitzing as all characters have some major speed feats. And The ring won't even Allow Hal to get speed blitz.

galan7777777
There won't be any speed blitzing as all characters have some major speed feats. And The ring won't even Allow Hal to get speed blitz. thanos was speedblitzed by the runner while thanos had the time gem....so speed blitzing is possible

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos was speedblitzed by the runner while thanos had the time gem....so speed blitzing is possible

The time gem. Was he even using the time gem? if He was, the runner would have just been frozen. Thanos being in possesion of the artifact does not automatically mean he was using it.

darthgoober
I've been thinking about it, and Hal would actually have a hard time just mounting a real offence against the Runner. Think about it, Hals power depends on his will, right? Well since he's going to be finding himself LIKING the Runner, that's going to effect his attacks. I'm not saying that it would totally kill Hal's ability, just that IMO he's not going to be bringing his A game to the table.

And if Flash needs no time to accelerate in a planetary atmosphere, then how is Deathstroke able to keep up with him for the first few steps?

galan7777777
The time gem. Was he even using the time gem? if He was, the runner would have just been frozen. Thanos being in possesion of the artifact does not automatically mean he was using it. yes but thanos didnt have a chance to use the time gem untill the runner stopped his assult

Inhuman
I've been thinking about it, and Hal would actually have a hard time just mounting a real offence against the Runner. Think about it, Hals power depends on his will, right? Well since he's going to be finding himself LIKING the Runner, that's going to effect his attacks. I'm not saying that it would totally kill Hal's ability, just that IMO he's not going to be bringing his A game to the table.

For some reason that runner power had slipped my mind as well.
It looks even worst for hal & flash sad

Soleran
And exactly what can Silver Surfer do to Hal jordan to guantee such a quick win? And what can the Runner do that flash cannot? Hell Flash has been shown punking WHite martians and fighting quantum zealots. This battle is not as lopsided as people like to think it is. Maybe I should have made it Takion/flash so that it could really be lopsided. :P

White martians are such a hunk of crap to use for an example they were punked by everyone.....................

Also Hal is human his "will" isn't infinte he will run out of steam then he dies.

SSJ4Wolverine
There is no way Flash and Hal Jordan...two human beings could defeat The runner and Surfer...

not one win is coming their way....

Flash/GL couldn't even defeat Silver Surfer if it came down to it...

and the Runner housed Surfer with EASE....

this thread is a massacre...the puny humans have no shot...especially with the Surfer upgrade recently...

and Flash can steal speed...but the Runner is speed incarnate basically...Flash can't handle all of that...lol..he'd accidentally send himself forward through time and lose the battle on accident

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal his willed himself to be able to beat the entire corps, and remake the universe. His will won't have any problem shakinig off the pathetic little power of the runner. This battle is 5/10 either way. And let's not forget that flash has that dandy trick of stealing his opponents speed all together. He could give the runner's speed to hal jordan. Making hal even harder for the surfer to keep up with while making the Runner stand still while flash does a couple of IMP on him.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Surfer and Runner win this 8/10.
Co-sign.

Soleran
Hal his willed himself to be able to beat the entire corps, and remake the universe. His will won't have any problem shakinig off the pathetic little power of the runner. This battle is 5/10 either way. And let's not forget that flash has that dandy trick of stealing his opponents speed all together. He could give the runner's speed to hal jordan. Making hal even harder for the surfer to keep up with while making the Runner stand still while flash does a couple of IMP on him.

uh huh ok the team still loses to Runner/SS.

Flash isn't going to be able to act faster then SS or Runner so it's not like they get a leg up for stealing speed especially that much.

Team Human gets killed.

Rols
SS/runner wins this 8/10.. Flash being the weak point of the team.. both cosmics then tagteam Hal.. Still cant see Flash fight as well in space, he does'nt have much feat in that regards.. Against CB's who can easily destroys planetary mass they would bring the advantage to themselves fighting in space...

Stupid Rookie

Flash 10/10

I am sorry but I have to stop you here. You keep talking about Flash moving at 20 trillion times the speed of light. If you are talking about the Korea incident, which I now know you are, you are going to need something else. In that very same page, the WRITER says that the Flash was moving at "NEAR LIGHT TRAVEL"

I think this is a case where you can't apply math to the comic (as most comics) the writer didn't realize how fast he would actually have to move to do this. You need better backup to say something like that.

I am not saying it is impossible that Flash moves that fast, but I need a LOT more proof.

What is to prevent SS from destroying the planet. He wouldn't die, nor would the runner. I think Flash would, and then if GL survives it is 2 on 1.

Rols
Yeah hes talkin about that one in Korea, Just waitin for him to mention it.. Anyhow im pretty sure Hal would survived an attack of that kind but that would mean itd be SS/Runner vs Hal..

Jesse7
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I am sorry but I have to stop you here. You keep talking about Flash moving at 20 trillion times the speed of light. If you are talking about the Korea incident, which I now know you are, you are going to need something else. In that very same page, the WRITER says that the Flash was moving at "NEAR LIGHT TRAVEL"

I think this is a case where you can't apply math to the comic (as most comics) the writer didn't realize how fast he would actually have to move to do this. You need better backup to say something like that.

I am not saying it is impossible that Flash moves that fast, but I need a LOT more proof.

What is to prevent SS from destroying the planet. He wouldn't die, nor would the runner. I think Flash would, and then if GL survives it is 2 on 1.

lol so your saying because actual math is shown to prove he traveled at twenty trillion times the speed of light your going to dismiss it because some one said some thing else? Doesn't work that way on these boards, a feat is a feat, otherwise if you want to go purely by narraration I could use some nifty PIS examples for Flash, or for SS against him.

Board rules say no PIS, and PIS is subjevtive, but their is actual proof for flash's feat and its cannon, the panel description is inaccurate just as many are, but do we take hyperbole and speculative narrative over on panel feats that have been proen? No we don't.

If you want to get really technical, Flash uses the speed formula and e is now on a level where time is frozen yet he can still inteact, harm, destroy others on the non frozen level, yeah moving at his speeds on a frozen time line that has full access to the non frozen one means instant win.

And by the way I guess youve never seen Hals feats, the ring protects him from speed blitzes and allows him to react to them and move at those speeds.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Rols
Yeah hes talkin about that one in Korea, Just waitin for him to mention it.. Anyhow im pretty sure Hal would survived an attack of that kind but that would mean itd be SS/Runner vs Hal..

Waiting for me to mention it? Your a bit late I mentioned it was the korea incident a few post back.

UniOmni
Real life science<< Written descriptions in comics Jesse.

If he left it open to debate, then its would hold.

But since the fool was dumb enough to say only near lightspeed, he's cut himself in the foot.

Jesse7
Originally posted by UniOmni
Real life science<< Written descriptions in comics Jesse.

If he left it open to debate, then its would hold.

But since the fool was dumb enough to say only near lightspeed, he's cut himself in the foot.

Then I guess I could take some on panel descriptions for SS, since by your knowledge they are more cannon on this site then actual explinations with proof? I don't think so, nor do I think would Avalon, Juanti, Mr. Masters, etc. would think so either

Well by your logic ill try to find some scans that involve SS and on panel narraration since they seem to be above actual proof in your set of logic and use them as undisputable proof.

Need I remind you how often people on panel are said to be immortal or all powerful, or unbeatable, and then they are killed, destroyed, erased, beaten, etc.

Proof and on panel showings>on panel narration.

Soleran
still for the discussion SS blows up the planet Flash is no longer a threat.

UniOmni
True.

Juntai
still for the discussion SS blows up the planet Flash is no longer a threat. Why would that work? He can fly. Create a breathing aparatus with the speedforce, etc.

Broly92
Runner and SS 9/10

Jesse7
Either of you (Ohmi and Solarn) by your post seem to not read Flash comics or know much about him or his powers and or character, Flash has taken cosmic, and skyfather level hits before, he does not have human durability, he is imbuned and surrounded by the speed force, this protects him, or have you never seen the white martian incident?

Soleran
still for the discussion SS blows up the planet Flash is no longer a threat.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Juntai
Why would that work? He can fly. Create a breathing aparatus with the speedforce, etc.

Flash can use the speed force for much more then speed, he is imbuned with it and it amps his durability immesnly, he has energy manipulated, absorbed energy, drained energy of all sorts including the actual energy that holds you together and lets you function (made of energy or flesh it doesnt matetr), he also can trascend time, space, reality, effortlessly, he can use the speed formula and he would be a on a plane of existence where all time is frozen and he can do what ever he wnts to it.

Flash 10/10

Broly92
Runner is atleast a match for Flash in speed and would destroy him in a fight and SS beats Hal

Juntai
Originally posted by Broly92
Runner is atleast a match for Flash in speed and would destroy him in a fight Prove it.

MJOILNIR
Someone said Hal cant be speedblitzed. I dont understand why not. Im sure the ring could stop the attack if he could think that fast. Am I way off here? Am I wrong that Hal could be blitzed? He still has to will the ring to work dosnt he?

Juntai
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Someone said Hal cant be speedblitzed. I dont understand why not. Im sure the ring could stop the attack if he could think that fast. Am I way off here? Am I wrong that Hal could be blitzed? He still has to will the ring to work dosnt he? Ring has sentience and can protect the wearer from things even he is unaware of or normally unable to react to.

MJOILNIR
Ring has sentience and can protect the wearer from things even he is unaware of or normally unable to react to. Is the ring always infallible in doing this? Is it actually that fast?

Juntai
Is the ring always infallible in doing this? Is it actually that fast? Hard to say, its only recently returned to the rings as OA, the Guardians, etc did not exist for a large period of time.

Broly92
Prove it.
Runner based on his few feats because he is a minor character has shown to match feats of Flash not all because
1. He is am MAJOR DC charcter

2. Speed is all he has

3. Runner was only in a few comics

Juntai
Originally posted by Broly92
Runner based on his few feats because he is a minor character has shown to match feats of Flash not all because
1. He is am MAJOR DC charcter

2. Speed is all he has

3. Runner was only in a few comics So basically, you can't?

UniOmni
True.

When i said this, it was aimed at Jesse7, when she said that narration at times, lends itself to hyperbole.
I wasn't cosigning Soleran.

But at best, flash can outrun them for a time. Can he really do anything to take them down??

MJOILNIR
Hard to say, its only recently returned to the rings as OA, the Guardians, etc did not exist for a large period of time.
Just curious because if it didnt Hal could actually be the weak link.

Broly92
So basically, you can't?
He won't be blitzed atleast that is proven but otherwise no I can not because of earlier stated reasons NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELSE

Juntai
Just curious because if it didnt Hal could actually be the weak link. No, the lanterns move and react are far greater than light speeds either way. Not sure how with a human brain, but they do it. They circumnavigate the universe and other dimensions just as Surfer does.

Inhuman
LOL at the thought of flash being a match for any of these these 2.
lets take a look at who each them fight.

-Runner has taken on the likes of Silver surfer, Thanos, Galactus, other elders
Silver surfer has battled...Thanos, Other heralds, champion, tons of cosmic powerhouses, ect.
-Flash battles captain cold, zoom, Gorilla grod, the top, captain boomerang, weather wizard
I think flash is a wee bit out of his league here.erm
All this speed force talk giberish makes him sound godly, but yet he loses fights to the likes of deathstroke. He isnt as godly as you guys make him out to be. come now.

plus they can always just blow up the planet.

Jesse7
When i said this, it was aimed at Jesse7, when she said that narration at times, lends itself to hyperbole.
I wasn't cosigning Soleran.

But at best, flash can outrun them for a time. Can he really do anything to take them down??

Ohmi, Flash has much more then speed, the speed force allowsh im to do so much more, to manipulate matter and energy, to steal and or give or manipulate the very energy and essence which allows beings (cosmic or human, flesh or energy) to hold together, to move ,to have sentience, to attack to fly defend etc. He also has the IMPs which would KO and or kill SS or the runneer while moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light, add the speed formula to that you have a very powerful punch

Flash could do so much to SS and the Runner, he could take their kinitic energy entirely and leave them dead or inanimated, he could trascend time, space, and reality around him and others to go back and kill Norrin before he existed.

Flash showed that he could Effortlessly and instantly trascend all of time, space and reality, to go anywhere he wants, past, present, future, he even went up the stairs of creation and then back to where he left.

I haven't even begun to say much of what Hal can do, I'll leave that to Juanti, but with Flash and Hal moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light (this was on panel) and with SS and the runner inannimate, or to over kill Flash uses the speed formula and then IMPs them or writes them out of time, the runner can be defeated and or killed by time.

Team 1 10/10 over team 2.

Broly92
Ohmi, Flash has much more then speed, the speed force allowsh im to do so much more, to manipulate matter and energy, to steal and or give or manipulate the very energy and essence which allows beings (cosmic or human, flesh or energy) to hold together, to move ,to have sentience, to attack to fly defend etc. He also has the IMPs which would KO and or kill SS or the runneer while moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light, add the speed formula to that you have a very powerful punch

Flash could do so much to SS and the Runner, he could take their kinitic energy entirely and leave them dead or inanimated, he could trascend time, space, and reality around him and others to go back and kill Norrin before he existed.

Flash showed that he could Effortlessly and instantly trascend all of time, space and reality, to go anywhere he wants, past, present, future, he even went up the stairs of creation and then back to where he left.

I haven't even begun to say much of what Hal can do, I'll leave that to Juanti, but with Flash and Hal moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light (this was on panel) and with SS and the runner inannimate, or to over kill Flash uses the speed formula and then IMPs them or writes them out of time, the runner can be defeated and or killed by time.

Team 1 10/10 over team 2.
Not really at all What the f**k?

Juntai

Silver surfer has battled...Thanos, Other heralds, champion, tons of cosmic powerhouses, ect.
-Flash battles captain cold, zoom, Gorilla grod, the top, captain boomerang, weather wizard
All this speed force talk giberish makes him sound godly, but yet he loses fights to the likes of deathstroke. He isnt as godly as you guys make him out to be. come now.

plus they can always just blow up the planet. Read the forum rules again. It's the powers he's displayed that matters. Not the PIS of not using them against Deathstroke. Flash is specifically mentioned in fact.

And blowing up the planet isn't going to work, that's already been covered.

Jesse7

plus they can always just blow up the planet. cool

Stop being a fanboy and actually take a look at what Flash has done, he could take all of the runners energy from him, as he has done this to much higher beings the herald or elder level, he could then IMP the runner and or SS while moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light which would ko or kill SS and or the Runner, for over kill he uses the speed formula.

It doesn't take a scientist to think about what the power of a exploding white dwarf star moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light, and then condensed and focused into the size of a first, and to further this he uses the speed formula where he is on a plane where all time is stopped, E=MC2 to get a idea of what this means.

You can try and use the Runner is a immortal so cant be killed, doesn't matter he can easily be ko'ed, and he could be erased from time as the runner has shown he is not immune and is very succeptable to time manipulation, Flash manipulates time (on a level SS has never done, which flash has done on panel) and writes him out of time, by going back and killing him.

Inhuman
Stop being a fanboy
WOW eek! laughing out loud

Is this after the planet is blown to bits? So the runner and surfer dont have feats as well? And most likely will be just standing still on the ground waiting for flash to hit them. No I dont think he would blitz them. Not these 2.
Dont bring that 20 trillion times the speed of light nonsense here, when it states that flash was near light speed in the same pages.

read above resonse.

what proof could you possible have that runner can be easily KO'ed?

laughingnot immune to time manipulation? you mean the gem? Do you know what the time gem is or is capable of?

Juntai

laughing immune to the time manipulation? you mean the gem? Do you know what the time gem is or is capable of? Not much in Runner's hand. wink Flash's time control abilities are far beyond anything Surfer or he have ever displayed.

superbatman86
Please for the love of god stop with the 20 trillion times light thing.Your wrong.There is no argument here.When the writer blatantly says something that says less than light speed all the math in the world can't help you.Also the Black Flash thing is idiotic too.If death has no meaning at the end of time than why would the speed force still be in effect?Death herself has said that she ends the universe.So at the end of time there's death and then nothing not even speed.

Inhuman
So your saying flash time controlling abilities equal or surpass the time gem?
Because that level of time manipulation only, has had any affect on runner. Because his time skill would have to rank up there to mess with these 2.

Jesse7
Originally posted by superbatman86
Please for the love of god stop with the 20 trillion times light thing.Your wrong.There is no argument here.When the writer blatantly says something that says less than light speed all the math in the world can't help you.Also the Black Flash thing is idiotic too.If death has no meaning at the end of time than why would the speed force still be in effect?Death herself has said that she ends the universe.So at the end of time there's death and then nothing not even speed.

To bad on panel feats with proof > panel narration on these forums, take it up with a mod if you don't like it that a rule on this forum is no PIS.

Secondly by your logic we all went by narraration as the highest for of cannon, then do you know how many beings would so called "omnipotent"? or "invincible"? or "Infinite"?

Thats why PIS isn't allowed, and it has been mathamatically proven that flash went roughly twenty trillion times the speed of light during his korea rescue feat.

Juntai
Originally posted by superbatman86
Please for the love of god stop with the 20 trillion times light thing.Your wrong.There is no argument here.When the writer blatantly says something that says less than light speed all the math in the world can't help you.Also the Black Flash thing is idiotic too.If death has no meaning at the end of time than why would the speed force still be in effect?Death herself has said that she ends the universe.So at the end of time there's death and then nothing not even speed. When was that said and who said it?
Are you speaking of Marvel's death? Why would that apply to Wally, a DCU character, outrunning the concept of Death?
Or the Vertigo character? To which I ask the same.
Or..?

Jesse7
so your saying flash time control abilities far outclass the time gem? confused
You know one of the infinity gems Thanos became god with?

The gems by themselves are not in any way "godlike", nor do they in anyway make their weilders "godlike", it is only when they are assembled together.

Jesse7
When was that said and who said it?
Are you speaking of Marvel's death? Why would that apply to Wally, a DCU character, outrunning the concept of Death?
Or the Vertigo character? To which I ask the same.
Or..?

Ill Pm you the scans and explinations.

Juntai
edit I kinda thought you would edit that. wink

Juntai
The gems by themselves are not in any way "godlike", nor do they in anyway make their weilders "godlike", it is only when they are assembled together. Not that Runner could use it to such a degree anyways. He didn't know how to control it.

Inhuman
I kinda thought you would edit that. wink

fixed itwink

Inhuman
Not that Runner could use it to such a degree anyways. He didn't know how to control it.

No one knew how to control the gems till Thanos found out his big secret. which was of coarse the infinity gems, and how they once were 1 and were part of an omnipotent being.
Thanos was the first since the godlike being to use the gems to their full(or close their full) potential.

Jesse7
So your saying flash time controlling abilities equal or surpass the time gem?
Because that level of time manipulation only, has had any affect on runner. Because his time skill would have to rank up there to mess with these 2.

Flash's reality, time, and space trascending/manipulation feat when he raced death by feat wise is above the time gem by itself, Flash was able to go anywhere in time, space, reality, and even outside existence where Abstractual concepts didnt exist, and then he was able to effortlessly return to where he left.

What does this mean? It means Flash go could back and kill the Runner, or he could take the runner out of existence where he is not banned from deaths realm and kill him there, the concept of death will be created when he kills Runner outside of existence (but this new death didnt ban runner so he can die).

Or Flash could take the runner outside of time and or existence and take all his kinitic energy away, thus leaving the runner forever inanimate, thus a BFR which is still a win by forum rules.

Inhuman
Flash's reality, time, and space trascending/manipulation feat when he raced death by feat wise is above the time gem by itself, Flash was able to go anywhere in time, space, reality, and even outside existence where Abstractual concepts didnt exist.
and surfer hasnt gone back in time, and other crazy time feats yada yada?

Jesse7
and surfer hasnt gone back in time, and other crazy time feats yada yada?

No SS has not in the way Flash has and can, SS has been shown he can only do it under special circumstances and in special places, Flash can and has done it on a level beyond anything SS has ever done, and flash does it effortlessly, SS strugles.

Juntai
and surfer hasnt gone back in time, and other crazy time feats yada yada? This was all debunked in another thread involving Flash and Surfer. Flash has by and large far greater control of this. And has done so with far more accuracy, ease, and many more times than Surfer has.

The only time thing people could muster up for Surfer was one random scan of him falling through time, and it wasn't even clear on if he did it on his own power and under what circumstances. But time control and travel are not considered part of his typical powerset, and he only does so under special circumstances, to my knowledge.

Inhuman
No SS has not in the way Flash has and can, SS has been shown he can only do it under special circumstances and in special places, Flash can and has done it on a level beyond anything SS has ever done, and flash does it effortlessly, SS strugles.

What the f**k? wtf?
Surfer can only do it under certain circumstances?
Like when he did it casually just to prove a point to - I think it was nova?
He went back in time(or was it future confused )just to educate her on how that planet she was going to sacrifice would have life in the future(or used to house life).

darthgoober

What does this mean? It means Flash go could back and kill the Runner, or he could take the runner out of existence where he is not banned from deaths realm and kill him there, the concept of death will be created when he kills Runner outside of existence (but this new death didnt ban runner so he can die).

Wait, so your saying that Flash wins by running away?! I'm sorry but under those circumstances, the Runner would win the fight.

Jesse7
Wait, so your saying that Flash wins by running away?! I'm sorry but under those circomstances, the Runner would win the fight.

Re read then if thats what you think I said, because I didn't, Flash takes runner against his will outside of time by warping/manipulating the time around them before runner even knows what happens, not only because flash is trillions of times faster but also because the runner will have no kinitic energy what so ever, and then he just leaves the runner outside of time and or existence forever inanimate via no kinitic energy, bfr is a win on this forum unless other wise stated by op.

darthgoober
Re read then if thats what you think I said, because I didn't, Flash takes runner against his will outside of time by warping/manipulating the time around them before runner even knows what happens, not only because flash is trillions of times faster but also because the runner will have no kinitic energy what so ever, and then he just leaves the runner outside of time and or existence forever inanimate via no kinitic energy, bfr is a win on this forum unless other wise stated by op.
No I meant the part about him going back in time to kill Runner. And where's your proof that Flash is TRILLIONS of times faster than Runner? And why is Surfer going to stand there and let all this happen?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I meant the part about him going back in time to kill Runner. And where's your proof that Flash is TRILLIONS of times faster than Runner? And why is Surfer going to stand there and let all this happen?

The Surfer is not going to stand there and let it happen. He's going to be too busy fighting thousands of Green daxamites and Plasma cannons and universe holding shields.

manorastroman
this...is...retarded. and don't tell me i haven't read enough DC, because i have; i'm well aware of the upper limits of flash and hal.

but f*cking really, the forum rules totally TOTALLY ruin DC characters. they take what should be an interesting fight and reduce it to "well in six out of his six thousand appearances, flash went trillions the speed of light and time travelled to the end of time" as if that is what flash does all the damn time.

same thing with hal. who cares about pre-crisis one off feats? hal's normal level still gets ****ed up by some mutant shark.

without the extremely, extremely annoying "highest two feats only" thing, i'd say surfer and runner 7-8/10.

Rols
Show me scan of him fighting in space like he normaly does in an atmosphere, cause frankly he doesnt have any feat fighting in space until he does he gets owned quite easily..

So he is able to manipulate matter now? Like say turn an element to diff. element, energy to diff. form of energy or say biomolecular evolved a being, ive read quite a few Flash comics but ive never come across what you said, his done a few but not to the extent of the 2CB's his fighting. You do know Both SS and Runner also possess those powers w/ actual proof on panel..

Both can do desame to Flash worked both ways... and i doubt he'd be able to do it in space..

Awesome, so how will this help him fighting against these 2 CB's.

You should also take a look at what SS and Runner has done. Honestly were not the fanboys here..

It also doesnt take a scientest to understand SS absorbing enough energy to destroy a Universe, or absorbed powers of Galaxies, + being able to reform after his molecules being scattered or his body destroyed.. Or we could absorbed both there souls cause his able to do it
call it pis but it is cannon..

Id like to see some scans on that, CA allows SS too see the past, present and future, using that on this battle hes already aware of there next move and he could just share it w/ Runner via telepathy.. Not as easy as you might think to beleived..

Yes please stop that, if narrator says half a lightyear, its half a lightyear not 20trillions times SofL. You can do all the math you want but if the person who made/write the book says half a light year then thats what it is not what you speculated..

Ahh.... No. SS not only traveled multivers, realities, dimention but also Omniverses.. And not a single narration there says his strugling when doing it..

How wrong could you be. And how can you fall through time while giving an explanation to Alicia. Hes done it easy manipulating cronal energy to
travel throug time or he could also used his speed to break throug time or realities kinda like SBP punching through diff. realities..

Not a valid point because he cant go 20 trillion times..

Juntai
Originally posted by manorastroman
this...is...retarded. and don't tell me i haven't read enough DC, because i have; i'm well aware of the upper limits of flash and hal.

but f*cking really, the forum rules totally TOTALLY ruin DC characters. they take what should be an interesting fight and reduce it to "well in six out of his six thousand appearances, flash went trillions the speed of light and time travelled to the end of time" as if that is what flash does all the damn time.

same thing with hal. who cares about pre-crisis one off feats? hal's normal level still gets ****ed up by some mutant shark.

without the extremely, extremely annoying "highest two feats only" thing, i'd say surfer and runner 7-8/10.

And he still beat that Mutant shark
What about Surfer getting hit with a brick and falling unconscious?

Actually Flash and Hal are two characters that have hundreds of those feats.

kgkg
No SS has not in the way Flash has and can, SS has been shown he can only do it under special circumstances and in special places, Flash can and has done it on a level beyond anything SS has ever done, and flash does it effortlessly, SS strugles. laughing SS has travelled time, Control timed , went outside the fabric of Space/Time .... beyond eternity ...... etc.

if you don't read SS comics you shouldn't comment buddy

Stupid Rookie
Stop being a fanboy and actually take a look at what Flash has done, he could take all of the runners energy from him, as he has done this to much higher beings the herald or elder level, he could then IMP the runner and or SS while moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light which would ko or kill SS and or the Runner, for over kill he uses the speed formula.

It doesn't take a scientist to think about what the power of a exploding white dwarf star moving at twenty trillion times the speed of light, and then condensed and focused into the size of a first, and to further this he uses the speed formula where he is on a plane where all time is stopped, E=MC2 to get a idea of what this means.

You can try and use the Runner is a immortal so cant be killed, doesn't matter he can easily be ko'ed, and he could be erased from time as the runner has shown he is not immune and is very succeptable to time manipulation, Flash manipulates time (on a level SS has never done, which flash has done on panel) and writes him out of time, by going back and killing him.

First of all is this the second time you replied to the same posting? Shound't you say second of all??

This whole thing is junk. The writer specifically states how fast he was going. If you think this was anything other than the writer just not knowing how fast he was implying the Flash was moving you are hopeless. And stop with this E=MC^2 crap. You are out of your league here, and I am not arguing relativity.

I will be as brief as a can be (oversimplified) E=MC^2. The mass=mass of the flash right, C=Speed of light. Therefore Flash's energy is limited to =(his mass)(speed of light)^2 You just proved yourself wrong (even though E=MC^2 is not relative here).

Even forgetting that, do you really think that the Flash could steal all of Surfer's energy (star destroying, blackhole creating energy) MM was being augmented by Surfer and could barely handle the power, and I am sorry, MM has more energy feats than flash by a long shot.

Stupid Rookie
Oh, and Jesse7, if you argue E=MC^2 then you have to realize that Einstein's theory of "Special Relativity" which is E=MC^2 states that no object can travel faster than the speed of light!

You should have argued General Relativity where it is theoretically possible to travel faster than C

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by kgkg
laughing SS has travelled time, Control timed , went outside the fabric of Space/Time .... beyond eternity ...... etc.

if you don't read SS comics you shouldn't comment buddy

Agreed, SS can travel time without hesitation, his inter dimensional and time travel skills are really good. And I am still tryint to determine why this is relevant anyway. Do you really think that Flash is going to travel back to find Norin when he was a child and kill him or something?

nvrbeenwthagirl
It all boils down to who's gonna take out whom faster to help the other partner. I can see Flash Taking the Runner out more often than not. Especially Since I gave flash his Kingdome come powers in this thread. Come on guys read the OP. Kingdom come flash is a Flash God. The runner won't be taking that Flash down easily. If at all. It's debateable which one can beat the other in Silver Surfer and Hal Jordan. IF hal Cuts loose, Then surfer would have quite a problem on his hands. They can basically do the same things. I say the fight is 5/10.

Sixth_Winged
laughing this thread is gold.

Stupid Rookie
It all boils down to who's gonna take out whom faster to help the other partner. I can see Flash Taking the Runner out more often than not. Especially Since I gave flash his Kingdome come powers in this thread. Come on guys read the OP. Kingdom come flash is a Flash God. The runner won't be taking that Flash down easily. If at all. It's debateable which one can beat the other in Silver Surfer and Hal Jordan. IF hal Cuts loose, Then surfer would have quite a problem on his hands. They can basically do the same things. I say the fight is 5/10.

I thought you said that he had his kingdom come powers of flight? Isn't that a little different than saying "This is kingdom come flash"

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought you said that he had his kingdom come powers of flight? Isn't that a little different than saying "This is kingdom come flash"

He could only fly in Kingdome come becuz of his accelerated powers.

Sixth_Winged
laughing oooohhhhh shiiiit. If only the edit time isn't limited to 15 minutes.

Stupid Rookie
He could only fly in Kingdome come becuz of his accelerated powers.
I must admit some limited knowledge of Kingdom come Flash. How does flight make him a God?

Soujaboy
The Marvel Team

nvrbeenwthagirl
I must admit some limited knowledge of Kingdom come Flash. How does flight make him a God?

It's just an expression. Kingdome come flash could do things like be in multiple places at one time, exist on multiple plains of reality, and even see ghost.

darthgoober
It's just an expression. Kingdome come flash could do things like be in multiple places at one time, exist on multiple plains of reality, and even see ghost.
Yes but you didn't say THAT. You said he could FLY for the fight. See all this time I thought I've been participating in an actuall fight, not another one of your spite threads.

Sixth_Winged
^ thumb up

ctu_stylez
ss and runner 10/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes but you didn't say THAT. You said he could FLY for the fight. See all this time I thought I've been participating in an actuall fight, not another one of your spite threads.

Your an idiot. None of my threads have been spite. they have all been very balanced. The runner is a God for all intents and purposes. WHy would I have flash fighting a god with out some kind of balance. Why don't you do me a favor and name all of my spite threads? since i have so many.

darthgoober
Your an idiot. None of my threads have been spite. they have all been very balanced. The runner is a God for all intents and purposes. WHy would I have flash fighting a god with out some kind of balance. Why don't you do me a favor and name all of my spite threads? since i have so many.
The Runner isn't a God, he's an Elder of the Universe, there's a difference. But the Flashes powers of being in multiple places, and existing on multiple planes of reality is just on a completely different level. Plus fact that you excluded those powers until you saw things weren't going your way on the thread.

And I never said that you've made a lot of these spite threads, just that this isn't the first. Now the definition of a spite thread goes like this...

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.).

And my examples are...

Wonder Woman vs. Namor
Thanos Vs. Doomsday
Oh, and this one of course.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Runner isn't a God, he's an Elder of the Universe, there's a difference. But the Flashes powers of being in multiple places, and existing on multiple planes of reality is just on a completely different level. Plus fact that you excluded those powers until you saw things weren't going your way on the thread.

And I never said that you've made a lot of these spite threads, just that this isn't the first. Now the definition of a spite thread goes like this...

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.).

And my examples are...

Wonder Woman vs. Namor
Thanos Vs. Doomsday
Oh, and this one of course.

Thanos vs. Doomsday is in no way One sided.I admit I did set it up kinda hard for Thanos. But There is no doubt in my mind that Thanos could get the drop on Doomsday if I had made it to easy for him. And namor vs wonder woman was done before and no one called it spite Then. Some people believe namor to be nearly as strong as thor. I don't. So was it really spite? Some people could say Darkseid vs. thanos is spite since Darkseid is leagues above thanos. But to others, it wouldn't be spite, becuz they have more confidence in thanos' abilities. And The Runner is beyond Gods' to me at least. I always thought the elders where older and wiser than Gods. And this battle was supposed to be balanced. But people are making it like it's just so one sided and I can't see that. SO i had to remind them of flashes flying power. He can already be a million places at once and see into other realities, before kingdome come ever happened. Him flying was just the next step in the direction that he was heading.

darthgoober
You made the fight hard for Thanos?! OK, this was the setup..

'Thanos Must Kill Doomsday and keep him from ressurecting. He cannot Teleport him away. He must KILL him and keep him dead. Doomsday is in his most potent GOG fighting Form. He gets to use any of his regular powers. No weapons and stuff.'

Now that would be the equivelent of me making a thread with Thanos vs Darkseid with stipulations like

'This is Thanos when he was immortal from being barred from Deaths realm. And to win, Darkseid can't erase him from existence or teleport him away with the Omega Effect, he must KILL him'

Now see, there's no way that could happen.

And here are some things that were said in your Wonder Woman/Namor thread...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Wonder Woman

Let me guess. This is your soon to be failed attempt at proving Diana is 100x stronger than Namor?

NO, i'm just waiting for someone to post a pick of wonder woman moving some impossibly heavy object that Namor couldn't possibly move.It's really easy to see that she is leagues beyond him in strength. She is as strong as Thor. NAMOR Is never even remotely close to Thor in strength. Unless Namor could have moved the Midgard serpent.

complexbrother
Silver Surfer and the Runner in about 30 seconds going all out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You made the fight hard for Thanos?! OK, this was the setup..

'Thanos Must Kill Doomsday and keep him from ressurecting. He cannot Teleport him away. He must KILL him and keep him dead. Doomsday is in his most potent GOG fighting Form. He gets to use any of his regular powers. No weapons and stuff.'

Now that would be the equivelent of me making a thread with Thanos vs Darkseid with stipulations like

'This is Thanos when he was immortal from being barred from Deaths realm. And to win, Darkseid can't erase him from existence or teleport him away with the Omega Effect, he must KILL him'

Now see, there's no way that could happen.

And here are some things that were said in your Wonder Woman/Namor thread...

Originally posted by Validus
Wonder Woman

Let me guess. This is your soon to be failed attempt at proving Diana is 100x stronger than Namor?

NO, i'm just waiting for someone to post a pick of wonder woman moving some impossibly heavy object that Namor couldn't possibly move.It's really easy to see that she is leagues beyond him in strength. She is as strong as Thor. NAMOR Is never even remotely close to Thor in strength. Unless Namor could have moved the Midgard serpent.

You have to go back and read the Original Thread to see why I put up the Namor vs WW thread. SOme people actually thought he was in her strength range. Even Close. He's not.

darthgoober
You have to go back and read the Original Thread to see why I put up the Namor vs WW thread. SOme people actually thought he was in her strength range. Even Close. He's not.
That doesn't change what the thread was.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>