Darkseid (Classic) v.s. Gladiator /w/ Uni-Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
this is classic non-jobbing darkseid versus gladiator with the unipower which greatly enhances all of his abilities and gives him no confidence issues ........who wins?

NOTE: darkseid will not have control of the ALE

Jimmy-Chan
If the Uni-Power is working like it did when Spidey had it, Gladiator wins handidly. If this is the crappy, watered-down Uni-Power we saw in those Captain Universe one-shots last year, Darkseid may take it still.

galan7777777
well i had to give glads something to boost him up, cause without it classic DS would destroy glads

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
If the Uni-Power is working like it did when Spidey had it, Gladiator wins handidly. If this is the crappy, watered-down Uni-Power we saw in those Captain Universe one-shots last year, Darkseid may take it still. and the unipower gave galds an enormous power boost, some speculate that it was a boost of around 30x

Jimmy-Chan
If it boosts him like it did Spidey, he should destroy Darkseid. But the way it was portrayed last year wasn't anything like that. Surfer beat a Uni-Power weilder. Sue Richards w/ the Uni-Power only stalemated Gladiator, despite the fact that even WITHOUT an amp, her force-feilds could allow her to hold her own with him for awhile.

invisiblewoman
I think glads has a chance

galan7777777
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
If it boosts him like it did Spidey, he should destroy Darkseid. But the way it was portrayed last year wasn't anything like that. Surfer beat a Uni-Power weilder. Sue Richards w/ the Uni-Power only stalemated Gladiator, despite the fact that even WITHOUT an amp, her force-feilds could allow her to hold her own with him for awhile. well it would be that version of course, because it was sue that gave galds the unipower

invisiblewoman
yeah... and she could really kick butt with the unipower msn-wink

galan7777777
??

Priest
50x normal gladiator..yea he wins

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest
50x normal gladiator..yea he wins 50x?

Priest
Originally posted by galan7777777
50x?
i belive so

galan7777777
i belive so i thought it was 30-40x, but even if it is 50x calssic darkseid was feared by gods, do u think glads could beat a power like that?

kgkg
and the unipower gave galds an enormous power boost, some speculate that it was a boost of around 30x Not in that comic.......... IT actually made Gladiator weaker.

He has contained a solar system destroying attacking, battled and travelled at 100X light speed.

In that issue they made Glads look like shi

galan7777777
Originally posted by kgkg
Not in that comic.......... IT actually made Gladiator weaker.

He has contained a solar system destroying attacking, battled and travelled at 100X light speed.

In that issue they made Glads look like shi what? sue gave him the unipower because he was the only one that had a chance of making it across the country in seconds

juggernaut66666
It is 50 and he gets turned into wood

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
It is 50 and he gets turned into wood
Darkseid gets speed blitzs into the sun before he can open his eyes and unleash the OE.kid

galan7777777
Darkseid gets speed blitzs into the sun before he can open his eyes and unleash the OE.kid thats exactly what i was thinking

Validus
what? sue gave him the unipower because he was the only one that had a chance of making it across the country in seconds
Yeah but when Glads had the Unipower it still took him 2 minutes to fly coast to coast. That's a downgrade from his normal speed.

Priest
Originally posted by Validus
Yeah but when Glads had the Unipower it still took him 2 minutes to fly across coast to coast. That's a downgrade from his normal speed.
HAHa,
lets pretend that the Uni-power boost all his ablities 50xs.

galan7777777
Yeah but when Glads had the Unipower it still took him 2 minutes to fly across coast to coast. That's a downgrade from his normal speed. not on normal land, sure in the vacuum of space he can fly 100's of times the speed of light, but 2mins to cover 1000's of miles isnt exactly slow

Validus
Classic portrayals of the Uni-power win. Spider-Man was said to be more powerful than Silver Surfer when he used it. You can only imagine what it SHOULD do to Gladiator.

kgkg
what? sue gave him the unipower because he was the only one that had a chance of making it across the country in seconds still a low showing for someone who travels Galaxies.

Validus
not on normal land, sure in the vacuum of space he can fly 100's of times the speed of light, but 2mins to cover 1000's of miles isnt exactly slow
2 minutes to cover 3000 miles is damn slow for someone who's supposed to be Superman level.

juggernaut66666
Classic portrayals of the Uni-power win. Spider-Man was said to be more powerful than Silver Surfer when he used it. You can only imagine what it SHOULD do to Gladiator.
he would became a super jobber

Validus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
he became a super jobber?
I said SHOULD do, not what it DID do. stick out tongue

galan7777777
2 minutes to cover 3000 miles is damn slow for someone who's supposed to be Superman level. but im just saying, what other speed showing does he have ON A PLANET that would make that speed seem slow?

juggernaut66666
I said SHOULD do, not what it DID do. stick out tongue
Image it without unipower he got owned by Gambit with unipower he get's owned by Antman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.