Dominus vs Exitar the Celestial Executioner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Can the multiversal Dominus beat the Celestial??

Ext@nt
Do Celestials have minds? If so they are at his mercy.

galan7777777
dominus ftw

golem370
Exitar just because I like him more the full power of the Celestials expecially Exitar has never been Explained I heard that Galactus would one day become a Celestial. I also heard the same about Franklin Richards I think people understimate there power for instance they stop Ego once before from battling this other Cosmic being and then they destroyed it. I believe there purpose in Marvel Universe is high up and I also remember the amazment that Galactus when HOTU Thanos absorbed them thats saying alot I think.

Ext@nt
Dominus is on Eternity's level and he would attack them in their minds and make them attack each other.

Validus
Dominus is multiversal now?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
Dominus is multiversal now? no, but universal...yes

Validus
Originally posted by galan7777777
no, but universal...yes
How?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
How? ohhh sry u asked about dominus, i thought u asked about exitar, my bad (thats what i get for being color blind lol)

Ext@nt
Dominus is Universal. He's Kismet's counterpart and superior. It was PIS that Supes beat him and without the Phantom Zone he never would have.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Dominus is on Eternity's level and he would attack them in their minds and make them attack each other.

Of course!
I mean, isn't every character is DC now at Eternity's level?
How gay.

Jesse7
Actually Dominus is multiversal, as Kismet is multiversal and kismet said he is her superior and that she fears him.

Skeets
Originally posted by Jesse7
Actually Dominus is multiversal, as Kismet is multiversal and kismet said he is her superior and that she fears him.
laughing out loud Your full of it.

Jesse7
lol your funny, shows your ignorance, check out the scans Avalon posted.

Skeets
Originally posted by Jesse7
lol your funny, shows your ignorance, check out the scans Avalon posted.
Yet he got beat by Superman.Nowhere does it show that he's even universal in power.

Avalonofthewind
He's multiversal, as is Kismet.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7810/superman138p17cd4.th.jpg

Skeets
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
He's multiversal, as is Kismet.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7810/superman138p17cd4.th.jpg
Multiversal where?
DC has a Mutiverse now?

Ext@nt
And
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominus_%28DC_Comics%29

He's discribed as being "all-powerful".

Eternity > Celestials

Kismet = Eternity

Dominus > Kismet

Ext@nt
Originally posted by Skeets
Multiversal where?
DC has a Mutiverse now?

DC has always had a multiverse, what do you think Anti-Monitor destoryed and Alexander Luthor tried to re-create?

Skeets
Originally posted by Ext@nt
DC has always had a multiverse, what do you think Anti-Monitor destoryed and Alexander Luthor tried to re-create?
laughing out loud Exactly.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Skeets
Multiversal where?
DC has a Mutiverse now?

I don't know about now since we just had another crisis, but there has always been a multiverse of some type in DC. No matter how they try to condense everything back to a single universe, they can't escape it.

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I don't know about now since we just had another crisis, but there has always been a multiverse of some type in DC. No matter how they try to condense everything back to a single universe, they can't escape it. Seriously. Like I said, if he truly is Multiversal, this is like Thor beating Eternity... no expression

Ext@nt
It was, it was total PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.