Phoenix VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheap cabbage
These two slug it out with the entire universe as their battlefield.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Galactus.jpg

galan7777777
they have fought before and the PF came out on top

FireIncarnate
Yup, PF wins.

she's confronted Galactus in the comsmos and beat him.

Do you think if Jean as the avatar of the PF went up against him shed still win?

**FI**

I watch Pokemon

FireIncarnate

galan7777777
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
Wasn't he at full power when they fought in the cosmos?

**FI** no, he wasnt at full power......but depending on what version we are talking about, the PF would still beat a full power galactus

I watch Pokemon
So PF>Eternity

?confused

galan7777777
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
So PF>Eternity

?confused at its strongest incarnation yes, they are around the same level at least, both responsible for an entire universe.........and if im not mistaken the PF has destroyed a universe

Horrificus
Again, terrible.
Galactus was created as a neutral, non-moral, ultimate in the universe, just for the sole purpose of protecting the universe from something that Only Galactus could stop.
That was the original story.
Full power Galactus should ace everybody. Period. That is what he was created to do.

Mr Master
FP Galactus > PF

Any other Galactus < PF

Avalonofthewind
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/courtrecords2/animations/phoenix/ani-phoenix-points.gif

Phoenix wins. His 'objections' are multiversal in power.

Darth_Erebus
Phoenix is above any version of Galactus. They already battled in comics and normal powered Galactus lasted about a minute before Phoenix punked him.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Phoenix is above any version of Galactus. They already battled in comics and normal powered Galactus lasted about a minute before Phoenix punked him.

Full Powered Galactus defeats Phoenix Force.

Normal Galactus has the energy stores of a Star (Sun)

FP Galactus = Eternity

Validus
I love the term "Normal Power" Galactus considering Galactus is "normally" getting his shit completely rocked.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mr Master
Full Powered Galactus defeats Phoenix Force.

Normal Galactus has the energy stores of a Star (Sun)

FP Galactus = Eternity

Yes, and Phoenix is above Eternity.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Validus
I love the term "Normal Power" Galactus considering Galactus is "normally" getting his shit completely rocked.

I haven't seen that much.

I have seen him through plot devices and the ever infamous, "I hunger" stage, getting his butt rocked.

I'll concede he was Normal (Fed) when PF defeated him.

But like I said Normal G = a Star or Sun

Mr Master
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Yes, and Phoenix is above Eternity.

I think not.

Rols
Wasnt there a Phoenix in every Universes or are there 1 phoenix in the entirely Marvel Multiverse? Thought Phoenix was Multiversal which makes him/her higher in the food chain than Eternity..

draxx_tOfU
phoenix wins...

the sentry was even able to stalemate galactus.. shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
phoenix wins...

the sentry was even able to stalemate galactus.. shifty what! when was this?

celestialdemon
It never actually happened on panel. Spiderman stated it.

Validus
I haven't seen that much.

I have seen him through plot devices and the ever infamous, "I hunger" stage, getting his butt rocked.

I'll concede he was Normal (Fed) when PF defeated him.

But like I said Normal G = a Star or Sun
That's what I'm saying. Normally he's hungry and thus getting his ass kicked. That's why I think the term is lame.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Rols
Wasnt there a Phoenix in every Universes or are there 1 phoenix in the entirely Marvel Multiverse?

There is a Pheonix Avatar in every Universe, their purpose is to heal certain ailments that befall Universes.

There is One White Pheonix of the Crown, which is Jean Grey (the Most powerful version)

Jean is Universal, but below Eternity

Thought Phoenix was Multiversal which makes him/her higher in the food chain than Eternity..

Phoenix has never demonstrated any Multi-versal Feat On panel.

Rols
Wasnt Jean phoenix gave someone universal power then created a universe, it was one of the X-men issues? Classic one, but i really dont remember the full story .. Thats why i thought she was multiversal..

Mr Master
Wasnt Jean phoenix gave someone universal power then created a universe, it was one of the X-men issues? Classic one, but i really dont remember the full story .. Thats why i thought she was multiversal..

That has never happened.

You must be talking about when Phoenix gave Mastermind momentary Universal omniscience.

That hardly compares to destroying, remaking or creating a Universe.

UniOmni
Quick question Masterman?
When the White Crown Phoenix manipulated the 616 in Xmen Forever or whatever, didn't that mean she was holding 616 Eternity and Galactus in her hands?
Doesn't that mean she could've destroyed it if she wished, or something along those lines??

Eternity is the Master of his house, ie 616.

But when someone is capable of holding my house in his/her/its hands, i'd consider them a bit above me.

Or is that line of thought flawed??

Rols
That has never happened.

You must be talking about when Phoenix gave Mastermind momentary Universal omniscience.

That hardly compares to destroying, remaking or creating a Universe.
Yes i think thats the one, but i seemed to remember she created a universe for him.. So phoenix the White Crown is the real deal and the rest are the Avatars.. for future info... Cool.

Mr Master
Originally posted by UniOmni
Quick question Masterman?
When the White Crown Phoenix manipulated the 616 in Xmen Forever or whatever, didn't that mean she was holding 616 Eternity and Galactus in her hands?
Doesn't that mean she could've destroyed it if she wished, or something along those lines??

Eternity is the Master of his house, ie 616.

But when someone is capable of holding my house in his/her/its hands, i'd consider them a bit above me.

Or is that line of thought flawed??

Not flawed at all, it makes perfect sense.

The thing is Jean Never manupulated 616 Universe in her hands or anywhere else.

From X-Men #154

A Bacteria called Sublime, took over Hank's (Beast) mind, and a portion of Phoenix's power

Here Sublime thinks he will control creation with Phoenix's power and his own.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3849/pf1sf2.th.jpg
But actually Phoenix was disinfecting the Bacteria while Sublime was killing other X-Men

Here Phoenix extracts Sublime from Hank's body
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5719/pf2do0.th.jpg
Phoenix SAYS, "SURGERY COMPLETE"

Here Phoenix says, "Some KIND of Bacteria Colony gone rogue...I had to Amputate the whole Future"
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7963/pf3eg4.th.jpg
Jean is told, "Phoenix DISINFECTION Successful"

Jean then asks, "Now What"?

Ok,

We know that by Phoenix cutting off the Future, the Infection, which was Sublime, was destroyed, but the EVENTS that took place, have NOT been changed.

And NOW, Phoenix is asking what's next? Or more specifically, "Now What"?

It tells Jean, "This is Now" (yellow energy in her hands)

Phoenix asks, "Is this the Future"?
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8370/pf4ug1.th.jpg
It tells her, "You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it" (the Future)

It continues to say, "Patient will die unless internal heart damage repaired"

The "Patient" is the FUTURE still at this point apparently.

Which is why Phoenix says, "But it didn't have to END like that, my Friends didn't deserve that." (some even died), the ONLY thing that has ENDED is the Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

It then says, "No, Turn around, No End yet, there, Turn, Here before always, HOSPITAL White Hot (It's a hospital for Universes)
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/580/pf5nb7.th.jpg
This is ACTUALLY the process taking place of a FUTURE being Repaired, because it HAS NO Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

Jean loses concentration and she is reminded to "Now heal wound MAKE Better FUTURE"
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/42/pf6lx2.th.jpg
"Heart got stuck", (Because she Wasn't concentrating) Turn (some kinda White Hot Room code word for, "keep on fixing"wink

Now after that, we end up with this.

It tells Jean, "Telekinetic control of all those Atoms at once isn't as easy as it sounds in training, NOT even for a White Phoenix of the Crown..."
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9260/pf7ke7.th.jpg
"Telekinetic control of all those Atoms?"....... of WHAT Atoms?

The ONLY action I've seen, is A Future being Repaired.

It's actually talking about the FUTURE that was just Repaired.

This leads to this, and as you can read, has nothing to do with the former.

It tells Jean, "It lost it's parents when Unity broke out across the Megasystems"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3430/pf8zt1.th.jpg
Phoenix is CLUELESS as to WHAT this is, or WHAT to do with it.

Jean says, "Did I have to FIX something that was dying? What is it?"

It tells her, "A badly wounded Orphan Universe...Phoenix work"

What the hell does that mean?....Jean Grey is just as LOST as I am.

"But...but WHAT's that supposed to mean?
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5156/pf9wr5.th.jpg
It TELLS Phoenix WHAT that means,

"That Henry's heart's broken, that Scott succumbs to loneliness", ect..ect..

It's just telling Jean the outcome of "Here Comes Tomorrow,"
the Future that is Now,
this is WHY it's a "badly wounded Orphan Universe" due to "Phoenix Work"

What is "Phoenix Work"?

Amputating the Future and then Repairing it.

I thought it was an injured Universe she repaired atom by atom, but EVIDENTLY NOT.

Continues in the next post...

Mr Master
So now I understand why this joker says, "if you want IT to GROW a New FUTURE to replace the one you cut away"
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4295/pf10vs1.th.jpg
He also says, "And they said I was to tell you to HURRY"

Implying she can't do this AT WILL, but with in a TIME LIMIT.

He also says, "If it was me, I'd let it DIE"
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8531/pf11wy0.th.jpg
I was fooled into believing he was talking about the Orphan Universe", but in fact he's talking about the Future Phoenix wants to replace it with.

So Phoenix decides to give it a different Future, so that Henry's heart won't be broken, and Scott does not succumb to loneliness", ect..ect..
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7331/pf12va8.th.jpg
"Live Scott"

Now how did she do that?...How did Phoenix ALTER the Future?

Did she snap her fingers and it happened?...NO

Did she think it and it happened?...NO

Did she speak it into happening?...NO

She actually went to the past and forced Scott to be with Emma
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9407/pf13hh0.th.jpg
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8485/pf14kr5.th.jpg
In order to prevent the events of "Here comes tomorrow"

A little Mind control, some Time travel, and you can Alter the Future too.

Ext@nt
Cool can I use that trick to erase ever seeing X3?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Ext@nt

confused

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Horrificus
Again, terrible.
Galactus was created as a neutral, non-moral, ultimate in the universe, just for the sole purpose of protecting the universe from something that Only Galactus could stop.
That was the original story.
Full power Galactus should ace everybody. Period. That is what he was created to do.

He was not created as an "ultimate" in the universe. He had a hell of a time with a living planet. A meal that bites back ... ouch. And who can forget how he ran from his life while crying like a baby when Thor hit him with the hammer and then shot him with the god blast. He would have died then and there had he not escaped in his ship.

the Darkone
The Phoeinx should win the majority, a full powered Galactus is over regular Phoenix's avatars, as where the jury is still out on White Crown Phoenix. Hell Jean Grey-Phoenix stalemated Arishem in the process destroying his right hand with a single blast.

the Darkone
Galactus was created to maintain the balance between life and death. That is his purpose, when Galactus is not Jobbering he is a force to be reckoned with plain and simple. Galactus at normal levels can handel anybody equal or below him as long he is not jobbering, not saying Galactus in not beatable but he shouldn't jo too beings not as powerfl as him.

Full powered Galactus will kill Celestails with ease, even on normal levels he can take out quite a few Celestails, with his technology and UN he kills them all.

Horrificus
Originally posted by aliveinboston
He was not created as an "ultimate" in the universe. He had a hell of a time with a living planet. A meal that bites back ... ouch. And who can forget how he ran from his life while crying like a baby when Thor hit him with the hammer and then shot him with the god blast. He would have died then and there had he not escaped in his ship.

Dude, way back when, his story was that he was the top of the pyramid. The most powerful being in the universe.
I'm not saying that things haven't happened to negate that. I'm just stating his origins.

Way back, when the writers at Marvel pretty much stuck to the pseudo-Christian ideal of a triumverate, the highest powers were supposed to be Eternity, Death and Galactus.
Sure, that has changed, but at the time, Galactus was supposed to be the baddest of the bad.

I still think that he has the potential to stay true to those levels, and can ace anybody out there, on a good day.

FireIncarnate
Originally posted by the Darkone
Galactus was created to maintain the balance between life and death. That is his purpose, when Galactus is not Jobbering he is a force to be reckoned with plain and simple. Galactus at normal levels can handel anybody equal or below him as long he is not jobbering, not saying Galactus in not beatable but he shouldn't jo too beings not as powerfl as him.

Full powered Galactus will kill Celestails with ease, even on normal levels he can take out quite a few Celestails, with his technology and UN he kills them all.

Fine, but Phoenix is above Celestials.

**FI**

Rols
Hey ive got those scanned, never though about those issue, totally agree with you there...

Do you have secret wars, also when Doom absorbed his powers on that same issue.. At those time he was way above Ego or your precious Odin force..

SpunkySmurph
Hmm... quick, slightly off topic question. Didn't New Sun destroy the PF in his universe? I know it wasn't the WPOC, but still a pretty big feat.

sexyking
FP Galactus > PF

Any other Galactus < PF yes Couldnt have said it better

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Ext@nt

Omega-level
FP Galactus > PF

Any other Galactus < PF

Yeah, that's it. FP Galactus beats almost anyone.

GalacticStorm
There is a Pheonix Avatar in every Universe, their purpose is to heal certain ailments that befall Universes.

There is One White Pheonix of the Crown, which is Jean Grey (the Most powerful version)

Jean is Universal, but below Eternity

Rubbish and we both know it. smile

It seems in my absence you have tried your hardest to lower Phoenix as much as possible in the cosmic hierarchy, due to the threat it presents to your Beyonder fantasies. Not gonna happen my friend. no

For the White Crown Phoenix to be able to fatally wound the 616 universe with but a thought ( by amputating its future) of course she is beyond Eternity.

For Jean to go on and manipulate at an atomic level the entire 616 universe in the palm of her hand as if it were nothing, well that just confirms the point.

Eternity is not the 616 universe. Eternity is the embodiment of the 616 universe. That is a BIG difference.

He came into being AFTER the universe was born, embodying the chronal axis:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3055435

He himself states that he is but an aspect of all there is:

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3154150

Phoenix didnt deal with an MBody or an aspect, she manipulated the ACTUAL universe in the palm of her hand like putty. She casually rendered the 616 to the brink of death as a part of her Phoenix duties. Quentin Quire even said to her that he wouldnt bother fixing the universe she'd nearly killed suggesting that any single universe is nothing to a Phoenix avatar. The duties of the Phoenix Force itself however are beyond any single reality as shown. It has avatars operating in all realities.

Phoenix is conclusively greater than Eternity and certainly beyond Galactus.

Phoenix has never demonstrated any Multi-versal Feat On panel.

Still trying to sell this garbage? eek!

Phoenix has contained the power of the M'kraan crystal, which itself is multiversal in power and scope.

The crystals power may have only leaked out into 616 on that occassion, but had Phoenix not stopped it it would have gone on to have destroyed the multiverse like it did the previous one. So while her actions first and foremost saved the 616 universe, ultimately she saved the marvel multiverse. All of that achieved by one avatar, i think you know what that says about the Phoenix Force itself.

trolly_crouchjr
Big G allows hmself to consume the universe, killing phoenix

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Big G allows hmself to consume the universe, killing phoenix

The universe is dependent on Phoenix not the other way around. Have you not read my post or any recent x-men story arcs pertaining to Phoenix? confused

Phoenix in New X-men 154 fatally wounded the 616 universe by casually amputating its future. Did Jean die? Was the Phoenix Force troubled? No. Because the duties of the Phoenix Force are beyond any single universe. When Jeans actions left 616 on its death bed Quentin Quire said he wouldnt bother to fix it and and beckoned Jean into the white hot room. Jean out of compassion (because 616 was her native reality after all) decided to fix it, with the guidance of the Consciousness.

To be able to hold the universe in the palm of your hand and casually decide its fate is evidence to anyone with common sense that Jean and of course the Force are way beyond Galactus' league.

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
For the White Crown Phoenix to be able to fatally wound the 616 universe with but a thought ( by amputating its future) of course she is beyond Eternity.

hysterical2

Ok,

We know that by Phoenix cutting off the Future, the Infection, which was Sublime, was destroyed, but the EVENTS that took place, have NOT been changed.

Which is why Phoenix says, "But it didn't have to END like that, my Friends didn't deserve that." (some even died), the ONLY thing that has ENDED is the Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

It then says, "No, Turn around, No End yet, there, Turn, Here before always, HOSPITAL White Hot (It's a hospital for Universes)
This is ACTUALLY the process taking place of a FUTURE being Repaired, because it HAS NO Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

Jean loses concentration and she is reminded to "Now heal wound MAKE Better FUTURE"
"Heart got stuck", (Because she Wasn't concentrating) Turn (some kinda White Hot Room code word for, "keep on fixing"wink

It tells Jean, "Telekinetic control of all those Atoms at once isn't as easy as it sounds in training, NOT even for a White Phoenix of the Crown..."

It tells Jean, "It lost it's parents when Unity broke out across the Megasystems"

the Future that is Now,

What is "Phoenix Work"?

Amputating the Future and then Repairing it.

I thought it was an injured Universe she repaired atom by atom, but EVIDENTLY NOT.

For Jean to go on and manipulate at an atomic level the entire 616 universe in the palm of her hand as if it were nothing,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Read scans Above.

Eternity is not the 616 universe. Eternity is the embodiment of the 616 universe. That is a BIG difference.

hum

He came into being AFTER the universe was born, embodying the chronal axis:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3055435

Bios?

Get them out of here.

He himself states that he is but an aspect of all there is:
http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3154150

An Aspect meaning ONE Universe, from the Multi-verse (Multi-Eternity)

Multi-Eternity and Multi-Infinity refer to Eternity as an Aspect of theirs
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1623/multiverse2co.th.jpg

Phoenix didnt deal with an MBody or an aspect, she manipulated the ACTUAL universe in the palm of her hand like putty. She casually rendered the 616 to the brink of death as a part of her Phoenix duties. Quentin Quire even said to her that he wouldnt bother fixing the universe she'd nearly killed suggesting that any single universe is nothing to a Phoenix avatar.

Dude, why do you continue to repeat this? When everyone can see the On Panel contradiction.

Phoenix DID NOT manipulate the Universe in any way shape or form

Phoenix is conclusively greater than Eternity

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mr Master
Phoenix has contained the power of the M'kraan crystal, which itself is multiversal in power and scope.

Multiversal? Again, NOT On Panel WHEN Phoenix Repaired it.

"An explosion that scatters stellar mass out across a NEW Virgin Universe"
Exactly A UNIVERSE...but NOT a Multiverse.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5664/mk3ay8kx3.th.jpg
On Panel it's a Universal threat...

This is a more recent acknowledgment of the Mkraan's capacity.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1361/mkraancrystalevent8lt.th.jpg

Nice try...

GalacticStorm
Here Phoenix ends the threat of Sublime to reality by cutting away the future it infested.

Jean is told by the Phoenix Consciousness that she was successful in her mission. Jean then wonders what fate holds for friends. She wonders if this apocalyptic future she just got rid of is what they are destined to face. The Consciousness tells her that that future was partly the result of her getting too emotionally involved in that reality (presumably as opposed to just carrying out her Phoenix duties) and that her actions almost resulted in its death. She says her friends dont deserve that. While Jean is on the verge of giving up, the Consciousness tells her theres hope still and directs her to the White Hot Room, "the hospital", where it tells her she can heal the wound to reality by growing it a more desirable future to replace the one she had just cut away.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25811295795.jpg

In the city within the M'kraan crystal Phoenix is told by the Consciousness that the telekinetic control of all of those atoms isnt as easy as it sounds in training. The 616 universe over the panels then materializes in Jeans hands. While we werent told the specific action Jean performed here we do know it involved the manipulation of the 616 reality at an atomic level and we know to what end she performed the action....the growing of a better future for 616 as outlined earlier.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812370174.jpg

Jean performs this action under the guidance of the Consciousness and seems disoriented. While she seems to have an idea about what shes doing she doesnt know why she's doing it, despite having been told seconds before. Readers of the arc know this is due to her premature hatching from the Phoenix egg. Another thing to bear in mind is that as documented in the title when things get too much for her to cope with when she gets too caught up in her power the Phoenix Consciousness talks to her ( as we're seeing in this scene) and sometimes takes over completely.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812455344.jpg

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

Mr Master
From X-MEN #154

A Bacteria called Sublime, took over Hank's (Beast) mind, and a portion of Phoenix's power

But actually Phoenix was disinfecting the Bacteria while Sublime was killing other X-Men

Here Phoenix says, "Some KIND of Bacteria Colony gone rogue...I had to Amputate the whole Future"

Ok,

the Future that is Now,

THAT'S WHAT that meant ALL this time?

Mr Master
So now I understand why this joker says, "if you want IT to GROW a New FUTURE to replace the one you cut away"

I was fooled into believing he was talking about the Orphan Universe", but in fact he's talking about the Future Phoenix wants to replace it with.

So Phoenix decides to give it a different Future, so that Henry's heart won't be broken, and Scott does not succumb to loneliness", ect..ect..
"Live Scott"

No more Phoenix reforming Universes in the hand claims. Thank you.

GalacticStorm

Bios?

Get them out of here.

Why? Because you say so? Bios are an official source and are completely valid as supportive evidence if what they say is in accordance with on panel events. If a bio entry can be shown to be conclusively wrong beyond a doubt (i.e Namor lifting only 85 tons) then you can dismiss that specific point in the entry. You cannot use such instances to dismiss all bios as a relevent source. Sorry bro.

An Aspect meaning ONE Universe, from the Multi-verse (Multi-Eternity)

Multi-Eternity and Multi-Infinity refer to Eternity as an Aspect of theirs

Pure speculation. Eternity says THE aspect of all there is. He is presenting himself as a representation of the universe. A point that is much stated throughout comics, as is the point that Eternity came into existence AFTER the universe was created. He is an abstract being an embodiment, while he is tied to what he embodies he isnt actually that what he embodies. Phoenix manipulated the actual universe.

Your "supporting" scan doesnt conclusively show a multi Eternity. The line " We cannot be overly occupied by any one aspect of our reality"really is not good enough. The line is referring to the Goddess who just happens to be the subject Adam and Eternity and Infinity are talking about. big grin

Dude, why do you continue to repeat this? When everyone can see the On Panel contradiction.

Phoenix DID NOT manipulate the Universe in any way shape or form

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The only contradiction stems from your poor interpretation of the few scans you've seen from the comic. Try actually reading the relevant issues so you know what youre talking about.

As stated and depicted Jean demonstrated control on an atomic level over 616 in the palm of her hand. That conclusively places her and obviously the Phoenix Force way beyond the likes of Eternity and Galactus.

GalacticStorm
You've just reposted your previous post. A post that has been made redundant. That is not how you debate my friend. Get with it smile

GalacticStorm
Multiversal? Again, NOT On Panel WHEN Phoenix Repaired it.

"An explosion that scatters stellar mass out across a NEW Virgin Universe"
Exactly A UNIVERSE...but NOT a Multiverse.
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5664/mk3ay8kx3.th.jpg
On Panel it's a Universal threat...

The M'Kraan crystal was retconned during Legion Quest into a multiversal nexus of realities and the multiversal devestation the unleashing of its power would cause was well documented within said saga.

This is a more recent acknowledgment of the Mkraan's capacity.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1361/mkraancrystalevent8lt.th.jpg

That does not define the full capacity of the M'kraan crystal. Thats merely Jean saying she saved the universe from the M'kraan crystal which is true. Had she not contained the crystals power in 616 however as later documented the power would have swept across the multiversal collapsing it all. So while she first and foremost saved the universe she ultimately saved the multiverse. Your point is as ever irrelevant.

Nice try...

Indeed. big grin

Mr Master
Your "supporting" scan doesnt conclusively show a multi Eternity. The line " We cannot be overly occupied by any one aspect of our reality"really is not good enough. The line is referring to the Goddess who just happens to be the subject Adam and Eternity and Infinity are talking about.

Now that's odd...

According to Marvel the Goddess is Warlock's Aspect
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6074/asah5.th.jpg

But lets just go make stuff up.

As stated and depicted Jean demonstrated control on an atomic level over 616 in the palm of her hand. That conclusively places her and obviously the Phoenix Force way beyond the likes of Eternity and Galactus.

Everyone saw and read the scans dude, give it up.

Mr Master
You've just reposted your previous post. A post that has been made redundant. That is not how you debate my friend. Get with it

What is there to debate?

EVERYONE except you, reads the scans correctly.

GalacticStorm
Now that's odd...

But lets just go make stuff up.

Sometime i think you are intelligent and then at times you say things which really casts major doubt in mind. sad

Here is the definition of an aspect:

aspect
n 1: a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied
every facet of the question"
2: a characteristic to be considered
3: the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature
of the park are the beautiful views"

So yes the goddess is an aspect of Adam. She is a facet of his being, his good side. However does that then mean that the Goddess cant be an aspect of Eternity who himself is the embodiment of all there is along the chronal axis? confused

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Everyone saw and read the scans dude, give it up.

You do not speak for everyone. You are conclusively wrong on a variety of points as i have highlighted and for the remainder you are speculating. Not good enough. big grin

GalacticStorm
What is there to debate?

EVERYONE except you, reads the scans correctly.

Answered previously. You are but one individual with a major inability to interpret scans without bias, supposition and speculation. Your problem. Unfortunately your constant spewing of this garbage makes it everyone elses as well. no

Take a time out and have a think about what youre doin son. eek!

Mr Master
Sometime i think you are intelligent and then at times you say things which really casts major doubt in mind.
aspect
So yes the goddess is an aspect of Adam. She is a facet of his being, his good side. However does that then mean that the Goddess cant be an aspect of Eternity who himself is the embodiment of all there is along the chronal axis?
What a load of crapola.

The Goddess is Adam Warlock's Aspect of Good, just like the Magus is Warlock's Aspect of Evil....Period.
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3681/gnw6.th.jpg

Please, don't play yourself.

Sometime i think you are intelligent and then at times you say things which really casts major doubt in mind.

Sorry my boy, but making things up is not going to cut it.

Then like good ol gs, you attempt to baffle us with your wisdom of what an Aspect is,
in order to somehow try and tigh that IN with Eternity's Aspect. laughing

GalacticStorm
What a load of crapola.

The Goddess is Adam Warlock's Aspect of Good, just like the Magus is Warlock's Aspect of Evil....Period.

Please, don't play yourself.

Sorry my boy, but making things up is not going to cut it.

Then like good ol gs, you attempt to baffle us with your wisdom of what an Aspect is,
in order to somehow try and tigh that IN with Eternity's Aspect. laughing

So youre denying that Eternity is the embodiment of all there is along the chronal axis then? confused

Thats all this comes down to my friend. smile

The Goddess is a part of Adam Warlock and Adam Warlock is a part of Eternity. As the embodiment of all there is along the timeline the Goddess is a part of Eternity.

Your argument is poor. Youre clutching at straws. Away with you---->

eek!

Mr Master
Phoenix manipulated the actual universe.

Your the ONLY person in existence that has that issue.

N XMen #154

Phoenix does NOT manipulate the Universe in any way shape or form.

Well, unless we consider the Future she REPAIRED.
(Which was her only Feat in Xmen #154, that, and amputating a Future)

Oh...Phoenix also went to the past and mind raped scott into getting busy with Emma. sarcasticclap

Mr Master
Pure speculation. Eternity says THE aspect of all there is. He is presenting himself as a representation of the universe. A point that is much stated throughout comics, as is the point that Eternity came into existence AFTER the universe was created. He is an abstract being an embodiment, while he is tied to what he embodies he isnt actually that what he embodies.

Let's look at the relationship between Eternity (Single Universe) & Warlock, they know each other well, even bicker at each other like children sometimes.

Warlock & Eternity(the single universe)know each other well
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9330/eternityaspectwarlock8jz.th.jpg

As you can see..they treat each other with confidence
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/204/eternityaspectwarlock24oy.th.jpg

This is called the Eternal Orb...Eternity(single universe)gave it to Warlock to contact him when the universe is in danger
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/935/eternityaspectisall14jf.th.jpg

Warlock contacts Eternity(single universe)anytime he wishes with it.
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8608/eternityaspectisall25yw.th.jpg

Ok...Let's look at the True Monster of it all,

This is Multi-Eternity's creation (no mention of the Phoenix Force by the way) and Reed Richards was there, what a coincidence.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg

Now that you saw that...remember Warlock and his coolness with Eternity.

Observe when he travels to find the Embodiment of ACTUALITY! the Multi-verse!

First...he can't just summon the Multi-verse like he can with Eternity (single Universe) through the orb...that's what he thought until...
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/5025/warlockcontactsthemultiverse3i.th.jpg

Warlock journeys to the Multiverse, notice Warlock's expression when he finds...
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/2743/warlockfindsthemultiverse7ma.th.jpg

Mr Master
This.... is.... the Multi-verse.... Embodied-.....Eternity (A Single Universe) means nothing to them.
"We CAANOT be Overly Preoccupied by any ONE ASPECT of OUR REALITY"

"Do NOT PESTER US with MATTERS of LITTLE IMPORT"
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5109/multiverse28yb.th.jpg
"For UNLIKE OURSELVES, OUR Patience is Not without limits"

Remember the Relationship between Eternity and Warlock?

Warlock is sent away
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/253/warlocksentaway7oq.th.jpg

Warlock is dumbfounded by the experience
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/6889/warlockisinawe9mo.th.jpg

Mr Master
From X-Men #154

Ok,

the Future that is Now,

Mr Master

"Live Scott"

GalacticStorm
Your the ONLY person in existence that has that issue.

N XMen #154

Phoenix does NOT manipulate the Universe in any way shape or form.

Well, unless we consider the Future she REPAIRED.
(Which was her only Feat in Xmen #154, that, and amputating a Future)

Oh...Phoenix also went to the past and mind raped scott into getting busy with Emma. sarcasticclap

I see you've abandoned the aspect issue. smile

Good call. I wouldve done the same thing if i was getting pumelled. smile

The Consciousness tells us that telekinetic control of all of those atoms isnt as easy as it sounds in training. At the same time over the panels we see in Jeans hand globules of energy develop into something we're told is the wounded universe.

We dont need to know the specific process shes performing, we're told why shes doing it and that the process involves the control of the atoms of the universe at an atomic level. That is sufficient. big grin

GalacticStorm
Thats just a repost of an old post of yours that has no relevance here.

The existence of a Multi-Eternity is pointed out by the "omniscient" Captain Universe. (sarcasm smile )

That doesnt give you justification to interpret the previously discussed scene as being Multi-Eternity when the presence of such a being isnt highlighted anywhere in that issue.

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=multiverse2co.jpg

They are talking about the Goddess. Adam approaches Eternity/Infinity saying how he's come across the Goddess, E/I shuts him down saying the Goddess doesnt interest them so Adam may leave.

Adam then says then you were aware of HER existence and E/I says "We cannot be overly occupied by any one aspect of our reality"

They are talking about the Goddess and only the Goddess. You are given no reason whatsoever to think anything else.

CASE CLOSED. smile

GalacticStorm
Again you have merely reposted your awful interpretation of a few scans from a title you have not read (New X-men)

You do not know what youre talking about. This is no objective or logical interpretation, it is an attempt to demote a character you see as a threat to your idols (The Beyonder) position in the hierarchy.

As stated and depicted on panel Phoenix casually amputates 616s future (a high level feat in itself) which puts reality on its death bed.

Jean under the guidance of the Consciousness goes about growing reality a new future.

She then demonstrates control of the reality at an atomic level in the palm of her hand as stated and depicted on panel.

Whether or ot you think events could have been altered in an easier fashion is irrelevant. Doesnt change the feat she performed.

We clear on that mate? smile

Mr Master
I see you've abandoned the aspect issue.

Good call. I wouldve done the same thing if i was getting pumelled.

You mean when you posted this Gibberish
Your "supporting" scan doesnt conclusively show a multi Eternity. The line " We cannot be overly occupied by any one aspect of our reality"really is not good enough. The line is referring to the Goddess who just happens to be the subject Adam and Eternity and Infinity are talking about.

So I shut that down accordingly with this:

You said to yourself, "opps...ahh...the hell with it, I'm going to swallow my foot down further"

So you then post this Ultimate Gibberish.
aspect

So yes the goddess is an aspect of Adam. She is a facet of his being, his good side. However does that then mean that the Goddess cant be an aspect of Eternity who himself is the embodiment of all there is along the chronal axis?

When the bottom line is:

The Consciousness tells us that telekinetic control of all of those atoms isnt as easy as it sounds in training.

No doubt, The Consciousness said that AFTER she REPAIRED the FUTURE!

At the same time over the panels we see in Jeans hand globules of energy develop into something we're told is the wounded universe.

Yea, that's the product of what she just FIXED, the FUTURE!

the Future that is Now,

You know how to handle that situation...you sh*t in your pants dive in and swim.

manorastroman
you're both stupid. at least GS is a better debater.

PS: regardless of how phoenix altered the future, the fact remains she was holding 616 in her hand on panel. a squeeze would annihilate galactus, eternity, infinity, etc. etc. etc.

Mr Master
That doesnt give you justification to interpret the previously discussed scene as being Multi-Eternity when the presence of such a being isnt highlighted anywhere in that issue.
They are talking about the Goddess. Adam approaches Eternity/Infinity saying how he's come across the Goddess, E/I shuts him down saying the Goddess doesnt interest them so Adam may leave.
Adam then says then you were aware of HER existence and E/I says "We cannot be overly occupied by any one aspect of our reality"
They are talking about the Goddess and only the Goddess. You are given no reason whatsoever to think anything else.

stfu2

geez...you really are back.

GalacticStorm
You mean when you posted this Gibberish

So I shut that down accordingly with this:

You said to yourself, "opps...ahh...the hell with it, I'm going to swallow my foot down further"

So you then post this Ultimate Gibberish.

When the bottom line is:

Handled previously. All that exists within the chronal axis is embodied by Eternity, is a part of Eternity. That is canon.

Adam Warlock is an aspect of Eternity just like every other thing within the 616 continuity is.

The Goddess is merely a part of Adams being that became seperated. The Goddess is therefore an aspect of Eternity

My last post handled this matter perfectly:

Thats just a repost of an old post of yours that has no relevance here.

The existence of a Multi-Eternity is pointed out by the "omniscient" Captain Universe. (sarcasm smile )

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=multiverse2co.jpg

CASE CLOSED. smile

As far as that matters concerned GAME OVER.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by manorastroman
you're both stupid. at least GS is a better debater.

PS: regardless of how phoenix altered the future, the fact remains she was holding 616 in her hand on panel. a squeeze would annihilate galactus, eternity, infinity, etc. etc. etc.

big grin

Mr Master
regardless of how phoenix altered the future, the fact remains she was holding 616 in her hand on panel. a squeeze would annihilate galactus, eternity, infinity, etc. etc. etc.

Go READ COMICS!

Then come back and say something significant.

"a squeeze would annihilate"

lmfao

GalacticStorm
Reposting the same tired post about New X-men 154 is not gonna change the fact that the matter has already been handled. Your post has already been made redundant.

Whether Jeans feat could have been achieved easier is besides the point, it doesnt change the fact that on panel shes stated and depicted to have control over 616 in the palm of her hand at an atomic level.

Anyone who argues that Jean let alone the Phoenix Force is below or equal to anyone who is of a universe or merely embodies a universal concept with that in mind is just being fallacious.

manorastroman
well, generally when you hold something in your hand, squeezing your hand damages said object.

see: a soda can, a sheet of stationary, and 616.

i have an idea--instead of randomly accusing me of not reading comics, actually try to deal with my point.

616 was in the palm of her hand.

GalacticStorm
Go READ COMICS!

Then come back and say something significant.

"a squeeze would annihilate"

lmfao

If she can demonstrate telekinetic control of 616 at an atomic level in the palm of her hand then its hardly a leap to say she could crush said reality if she wished to. big grin

GalacticStorm
instead of randomly accusing me of not reading comics, actually try to deal with my point.

yes

Countering points is something you'll never see occur in a MrMaster debate. You'll be answered with a barrage of mocking smilies and a repost of his argument you've previously squished. smile

Mr Master
Handled previously. All that exists within the chronal axis is embodied by Eternity, is a part of Eternity. That is canon.

Adam Warlock is an aspect of Eternity just like every other thing within the 616 continuity is.

The Goddess is merely a part of Adams being that became seperated. The Goddess is therefore an aspect of Eternity

One more time, maybe you'l get it now.

Warlock & Eternity(the single universe)know each other well
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9330/eternityaspectwarlock8jz.th.jpg

As you can see..they treat each other with confidence
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/204/eternityaspectwarlock24oy.th.jpg

This is called the Eternal Orb...Eternity(single universe)gave it to Warlock to contact him when the universe is in danger
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/935/eternityaspectisall14jf.th.jpg

Warlock contacts Eternity(single universe)anytime he wishes with it.
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8608/eternityaspectisall25yw.th.jpg

This is Multi-Eternity's creation (no mention of the Phoenix Force by the way) and Reed Richards was there, what a coincidence.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7421/multieternity16do.th.jpg

Now that you saw that...remember Warlock and his coolness with Eternity.

Observe when he travels to find the Embodiment of ACTUALITY! the Multi-verse!

First...he can't just summon the Multi-verse like he can with Eternity (single Universe) through the orb...that's what he thought until...

Warlock journeys to the Multiverse, notice Warlock's expression when he finds...

Mr Master
This.... is.... the Multi-verse.... Embodied-.....Eternity (A Single Universe) means nothing to them.
"We CANOT be Overly Preoccupied by any ONE ASPECT of OUR REALITY"

"Do NOT PESTER US with MATTERS of LITTLE IMPORT"
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5109/multiverse28yb.th.jpg
"For UNLIKE OURSELVES, OUR Patience is Not without limits"

Remember the Relationship between Eternity and Warlock?

Who do you think Ourselves is

Warlock is sent away
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/253/warlocksentaway7oq.th.jpg

Warlock is dumbfounded by the experience
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/6889/warlockisinawe9mo.th.jpg

thedude1948
I dont know how the Adam Warlock scan can be interpreted into a Multi-Eternity. Multi-Eternity wasnt mentioned once in the scan, but Eternity was, the reason he was "dumbfounded" is because eternity wasnt going to help him.

What reason would that be Multi-Eternity, it would just complicate things, I am pretty sure the writer intended that to be Eternity, and him not caring about The Goddess. It wouldnt make sense if that was Multi-Eternity story-wise.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thedude1948
I dont know how the Adam Warlock scan can be interpreted into a Multi-Eternity. Multi-Eternity wasnt mentioned once in the scan, but Eternity was, the reason he was "dumbfounded" is because eternity wasnt going to help him.

What reason would that be Multi-Eternity, it would just complicate things, I am pretty sure the writer intended that to be Eternity, and him not caring about The Goddess. It wouldnt make sense if that was Multi-Eternity story-wise.

yes Precisely.

Theyre talking about the Goddess and nothing else. No mention of Multi-Eternity is made anywhere.

Mr Master is dying to get everyone to believe his illogical interpretation so he can carry on his "lower Phoenix in the hierarchy" campaign.

GalacticStorm
Who do i think ourselves is MrM?

http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=multiverse28yb.jpg

Well Eternity/Infinity are talking as a multiple and yet combined entity. They are after all two sides of the same coin. The one voice talking is acknowledging both of those sides. Ourselves is referring to Eternity and Infinity.

Hows that? eek!

Mr Master
i have an idea--instead of randomly accusing me of not reading comics, actually try to deal with my point.

I have an idea also.

Don't come out your face again if you desire some acknowledgement.

actually try to deal with my point.
616 was in the palm of her hand.

AND?

No no go ahead......AND?

It's your assumption that she can hurt that Universe in anyway.

All she did was Amputate that specific Future

Phoenix asks, "Is this the FUTURE?"
It tells her, "You lost concentration, SHOCK ALMOST KILLED IT" (the FUTURE)

It continues to say, "PATIENT will die unless internal heart damage REPAIRED"

The "PATIENT" is the FUTURE still at this point apparently.

Which is why Phoenix says,

"But IT didn't have to END like that, my FRIENDS didn't deserve that." (some even died),

the ONLY thing that has ENDED is the Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

It then says, "No, Turn around, No END YET, there, Turn, Here before always, HOSPITAL White Hot (It's a hospital for Universes)
This is ACTUALLY the PROCESS taking place of a FUTURE being REPAIRED,

because it HAS NO FUTURE since Phoenix AMPUTATED it.

Your going to tell me, you don't understand that.

Mr Master

Pick up the Comic, read it, then come back.

If you didn't understand that Warlock and Eternity and like rivaling siblings, in comparison to when he met the Multi-verse, as you wish.

GalacticStorm
Your interpretation isnt right. The patient is the "BADLY WOUNDED orphan universe"

When Phoenix asks if that is the future (whilst we're shown a closeup of Sublime" she means is 616 destined to go down that same path ("Here Comes Tomorrow"wink

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25811295795.jpg

The consciousness then tells her how its partly her fault that the future ended up like that because she got too emotionally involved. (Presumably as opposed to just carrying out her Phoenix duties)

Jean is on the verge of despair and says her friends dont deserve that.

The Consciousness then lets her know theres hope, it tells her turn around and directs her to the White Hot Room contained within the M'kraan crystal. Notice that at this time Sublime/ the future is taken away from her by a bird like hand in the opposite direction, whilst Jean is directed towards the crystal to go about growing a new future.

GalacticStorm

In light of your interpretations i really suggest you take your own advice.

If you didn't understand that Warlock and Eternity and like rivaling siblings, in comparison to when he met the Multi-verse, as you wish.

The epitome of gibberish. laughing out loud

thedude1948

Yes when Adam Warlock had the Infinity Gauntlet, Eternity somewhat respected him. Just because he told Adam Warlock to go away doesnt mean he is Mult-Eternity. It makes a thousand times more sense that he just didnt care about the Goddess than him being Multi-eternity.

GalacticStorm
Yes when Adam Warlock had the Infinity Gauntlet, Eternity somewhat respected him. Just because he told Adam Warlock to go away doesnt mean he is Mult-Eternity. It makes a thousand times more sense that he just didnt care about the Goddess than him being Multi-eternity.

Youre on a roll boy!!! laughing out loud

Preach to the masses!!

Mr Master
I dont know how the Adam Warlock scan can be interpreted into a Multi-Eternity. Multi-Eternity wasnt mentioned once in the scan, but Eternity was,

They refer to it as the Universe, but it's the Multi-verse.

Sometimes ALL Eternity (the Multi-verse) is titled the Universe.

Here's an example:

Roma Oversees the Entire Multi-verse personally,
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1483/roma1fh6.th.jpg
And the Omni-verse with her Father Merlin.

Roma says Understanding the Universe is hard enough, but she tends to Eternity (the Multi-verse)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/32/roma2cd9.th.jpg
"Within it, ALL that ever was, ever is or ever will be exists"

Roma calls the being she tends to, "Eternity" (which is ONE Universe) but we all know she tends to Multi-Eternity, the Multi-verse
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5075/romasithg4.th.jpg
Merlin is Not dead by the way

So sometimes you might see the word Universe or Eternity, but it's the STORYLINE that defines who they are exactly.

For instance,

if you didn't read the whole Abraxas arc, and you reach the end when they erase Eternity, you wouldn't know that was the Multi-verse unless you knew the complete storyline.

the reason he was "dumbfounded" is because eternity wasnt going to help him.

Read the Comic book dog.

What reason would that be Multi-Eternity, it would just complicate things,

It wouldnt make sense if that was Multi-Eternity story-wise.

I am pretty sure the writer intended that to be Eternity, and him not caring about The Goddess.

Yep...Why would Eternity care,

when the Goddess was planning to DESTROY the MULTI-VERSE (ALL REALITIES)
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7865/g3dp5.th.jpg

Mr Master
Who do i think ourselves is MrM?

http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=multiverse28yb.jpg

Well Eternity/Infinity are talking as a multiple and yet combined entity. They are after all two sides of the same coin. The one voice talking is acknowledging both of those sides. Ourselves is referring to Eternity and Infinity.

Hows that?

What's happened to you?

Or, where you always like this?

Spinning the On Panel Evidence to suit you...tsk tsk.

harri
galactus destroyes phenix

GalacticStorm
All of that is irrelevant. As i highlighted they were most definitely talking about the Goddess. That was the subject that Adam brought up and that was the subject Eternity/Infinity were replying to. You were given no reason inb that scene to interpret that in any other way. Youre doing so because it suits your agenda.

How you interpret ambiguous terms such as "all reality" or "all there is" is dependent on what context they are used within a scene. You cant use how such ambiguous terms are applied in one completely unrelated title to dictate how its used in another. Please understand that youngun. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by harri
galactus destroyes phenix

Galactus lives on the energies of planets. Phoenix mends realities and can manipulate them in their entirety in the palm of her hand. Theres no comparison whatsoever.

harri
wa???????? confused

Mr Master
All of that is irrelevant. As i highlighted they were most definitely talking about the Goddess. That was the subject that Adam brought up and that was the subject Eternity/Infinity were replying to. You were given no reason inb that scene to interpret that in any other way. Youre doing so because it suits your agenda.

How you interpret ambiguous terms such as "all reality" or "all there is" is dependent on what context they are used within a scene. You cant use how such ambiguous terms are applied in one completely unrelated title to dictate how its used in another.

Gibberish.

harri
thats wrong but apokalips destroyes phenix

harri
DESTROYES HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Master
Phoenix mends realities and can manipulate them in their entiret in the palm of her hand.

Your shifting from ignorance to LIES.

harri
OK

harri
ye i know

harri
your exactly rihgt

juggernaut66666
dustylol

Validus
David Richards?

GalacticStorm
Your shifting from ignorance to LIES.

Run out of steam i see? Hence your shift from reposting your defeated opinion to insulting others.

What are we gonna do with u son? sad

thedude1948

Read the Comic book dog.

Yep...Why would Eternity care,

when the Goddess was planning to DESTROY the MULTI-VERSE (ALL REALITIES)
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7865/g3dp5.th.jpg

Because it wont affect him.
" I too have felt a cosmic change nearing; examined this curiosity and determined it holds no significance to my existence."
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9072/eternitydoesntcarezx7.th.jpg

also on this scan the reason he was initially suprised is because he found that Eternity and Infinity melded as one not a multi-eternity.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8656/meldedse0.th.jpg

Mr Master
Your interpretation isnt right. The patient is the "BADLY WOUNDED orphan universe"

When Phoenix asks if that is the future (whilst we're shown a closeup of Sublime" she means is 616 destined to go down that same path ("Here Comes Tomorrow"wink

WHAT?...What's all this extra Gibberish, mixed with scenes that have NEVER taken place On Panel.

Nice try my child.

The consciousness then tells her how its partly her fault that the future ended up like that because she got too emotionally involved.

Wow...this is actually true.

clap3

(Presumably as opposed to just carrying out her Phoenix duties)

Your definitely the BEST at Presuming.

Jean is on the verge of despair and says her friends dont deserve that.

The Consciousness then lets her know theres hope, it tells her turn around and directs her to the White Hot Room contained within the M'kraan crystal. Notice that at this time Sublime/ the future is taken away from her by a bird like hand in the opposite direction, whilst Jean is directed towards the crystal to go about growing a new future.

It TELLS Phoenix WHAT THAT MEANS,

the Future that is Now,

Summerized:

Phoenix amputated a SPECIFIC Future, that eliminated Sublime.

This caused a shock to the FUTURE that nearly killed it.

Phoenix then, while being ASSISTED by the Consciousness, REPAIRS that FUTURE Telekinetically Atom by Atom.

In the end, Phoenix goes back in time, changes Scotts Mind about Emma,

and that's it.

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud Why would Phoenix repair a future that she has no need for? A future that she'd amputated.

Phoenix amputated the HCT future.

The consciousness tells her that it was a future she was partly responsible because she got too emotionally involved in reality

When she is about to give up hope the Consciousness tells her theres still a way. Whilst the HCT future/Sublime is taken away Jean is directed to the White Hot Room where she is told she can grow 616 a better future.

Phoenix then materializes 616 in the palm of her hand after having been told that the control of all of those atoms isnt as easy as it sounds in training.

616 is referred to in her hand as a "BADLY WOUNDED orphan universe". The universe is the patient, not the future she amputated, the future that was taken away from her whilst she was directed to the white hot room, the "hospital" so that she could go about growing a better future.

Jean then reaches into 616 and alters Scotts reactions ensuring a different outcome occurs, preventing the occurrence of HCT.

Thats enough for now. Bed time for me!! smile

Mr Master
Because it wont affect him.
" I too have felt a cosmic change nearing; examined this curiosity and determined it holds no significance to my existence."
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9072/eternitydoesntcarezx7.th.jpg

So he thought.

5 Cosmic Containment Units CREATED a DUPLICATE 616 Universe, and were in the process of MERGING the 616 Universe with it's Duplicate.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8559/5ccmakeduplicatemj6.th.jpg

The Goddess had 30 of them.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3267/g5mj2.th.jpg

"Because it wont affect him?"

HA!....Atleast FIVE times over.

also on this scan the reason he was initially suprised is because he found that Eternity and Infinity melded as one not a multi-eternity.
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8656/meldedse0.th.jpg

That's a nice scan from ANOTHER ISSUE!!!

yet your attempting to transition my scans with yours. laughing

thedude1948
So he thought.

5 Cosmic Containment Units CREATED a DUPLICATE 616 Universe, and were in the process of MERGING the 616 Universe with it's Duplicate.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8559/5ccmakeduplicatemj6.th.jpg

The Goddess had 30 of them.
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3267/g5mj2.th.jpg

"Because it wont affect him?"

HA!....Atleast FIVE times over.

That's a nice scan from ANOTHER ISSUE!!!

yet your attempting to transition my scans with yours. laughing

Well he said it wont effect him he could be wrong but thats what he thought. And I guess he was right all along the Goddess never did effect him...

and that scan is from the same issue, you must be missing some pages in your comics, because that is THE VERY NEXT PAGE. I am looking at Warlock Chronicles issue 3 right now and it is the same issue.

Mr Master
Why would Phoenix repair a future that she has no need for? A future that she'd amputated.

Phoenix amputated any further existence of Sublime and any further contamination of the bacterial colony, by Amputating the Future.

After she did that, she loses control and nearly kills the Future.

Which is why Phoenix says, "But it didn't have to END like that, my Friends didn't deserve that." (some even died), the ONLY thing that has ENDED is that Future since Phoenix Amputated it.

This is ACTUALLY the process taking place of a FUTURE being Repaired,

because it was nearly killed when Phoenix Amputated Sublime's whole Future.

Phoenix amputated the HCT future.

Get real.

this Joker says, "if you want IT to GROW a New FUTURE to replace the one you cut away"

"Live Scott"

Mr Master
and that scan is from the same issue, you must be missing some pages in your comics, because that is THE VERY NEXT PAGE. I am looking at Warlock Chronicles issue 3 right now and it is the same issue.

This is funny, I am missing pages 12 ansd 13.

My bad.

Was that 12 or 13?

Can you post the other one.

Darn it, now I have to go download this crap again. laughing out loud

thedude1948
Yeah lol, that is a double page 12 and 13.

manorastroman
i like how you posted the scan where phoenix is holding 616 in her hands, and failed to acknowledge the implications.

Xplosive
FP Galactus > PF

Any other Galactus < PF

WTF!

Wasnt there a Phoenix in every Universes or are there 1 phoenix in the entirely Marvel Multiverse? Thought Phoenix was Multiversal which makes him/her higher in the food chain than Eternity..

PF is Multiversal.

Yes, you are right.

Excatly.

FP Galactus is joke to White Pheonix of the Crown. And seeing how White Pheonix of the Crown was holding 616 Universe in the palm of her hand, shows that Galactus is nothing but a mere insect to White Pheonix of the Crown.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
Jean then peers into 616 and is confused by what she sees and asks what it means. The Consciousness then relates to her the things which lead to the Here Comes Tomorrow future:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25910203019.jpg

Quentin Quire steps in to tell her that to avoid that future, to replace the one she cut away( The green sphere that was taken away from Jean BEFORE she went into the crystal to go about healing the BADLY WOUNDED universe) she has to symbolically water it (the universe in her hand) with her hearts blood, i.e to cut all ties with the reality she got too involved with and will Cyclops to live his life and forget about her.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
Which lead to this reaction:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25811295730.jpg

As opposed to this one:

http://img348.imageshack.us/img348/9180/xm15121kg5.th.jpg

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm
SPANKED!! eek!

GalacticStorm
I'll be hearing no more garbage on the matter. no

Its quite obvious to all who read the comic and analyse both our interpretations just who is presenting the truth and just who is clutching at straws. yes smile

UniOmni
Going by feats, i'd say Phoenix ranks higher, but since the UN is an aspect of Galactus, he would win, or at least get a draw in destroying the multiverse.

MAD

But i'll need to collect more tpbs to get a read on this battle.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Xplosive
WTF!

PF is Multiversal.

Yes, you are right.

Excatly.

FP Galactus is joke to White Pheonix of the Crown. And seeing how White Pheonix of the Crown was holding 616 Universe in the palm of her hand, shows that Galactus is nothing but a mere insect to White Pheonix of the Crown.

This was simply a symbolic image.
I just opened up MS Paint, and made a picture of me holding the universe in one hand, and a beer in the other.
I am, arguably, the most powerful being in the universe.

GalacticStorm
This was simply a symbolic image.
I just opened up MS Paint, and made a picture of me holding the universe in one hand, and a beer in the other.
I am, arguably, the most powerful being in the universe.

Merely symbolic? How so? Jean was stated and depicted to be controlling a vast number of atoms, it was not symbolic or by your logic manipulating a palm sized amount of matter is a great task for a Phoenix avatar. What the f**k?

GalacticStorm
Going by feats, i'd say Phoenix ranks higher, but since the UN is an aspect of Galactus, he would win, or at least get a draw in destroying the multiverse.

MAD

But i'll need to collect more tpbs to get a read on this battle.

And yet the UN is only a universal device, whose full power has been contained by Galactus:

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/7/20810241549.jpg

http://f10.putfile.com/thumb/7/20810355296.jpg

The UN only has multiversal status in MrMs head. On panel it has never pulled off a multiversal feat. On panel it has at the most reset a universe. A scene Mr M chose to interpret as a multiverse so that he could then place that above Phoenix and then a number of other things above Phoenix because theyve been shown to be beyond the UN.

Dont fall for the campaign. cool

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
they have fought before and the PF came out on top
^

GalacticStorm
Sorry. When talking about the claws that take away the amputated future i should have put three claws down the right one on the left.

Mr Master

Mr Master
SPANKED!!

Why don't we watch Phoenix getting Spanked instead.

Let us begin with Giraud (Phoenix Avatar)

Dormammu HANDLING Giraud (Phoenix Avatar)
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3029/f1ps3.th.jpg

Dormammu still HANDLING Giraud (Phoenix Avatar) and the Entire Team and the same time
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4268/f2az9.th.jpg

Giraud (Phoenix Avatar) and the Entire Team, stay HANDLED
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6695/f3xq2.th.jpg

Mr Master
Continues...

The Actual PHOENIX FORCE is controlled by Rachel Summers
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/8417/f6jt2.th.jpg

Rachel Summers with the PHOENIX FORCE getting Owned by Mordred from another Universe, (Mordred has absolute control of Rachel)
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3193/f7xr4.th.jpg

Rachel Summers with the PHOENIX FORCE getting Owned by Quasar
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4886/f8qd6.th.jpg

Quasar holding his own against Rachel Summers with the PHOENIX FORCE, AND Mordred, while protecting Nightcrawler, Meggan and Captain Britain
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7493/f9vs6.th.jpg

Rachel Summers getting KNOCKED Out by Thor with ONE blast, (I don't don't know if she had the Full Force here though)
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7531/f10nq4.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
laughing out loud Good try. You've reposted your previously vanquished argument and added a few extra lines of irrelevance.

I actually have work in the morning so i have to take my leave now. I am itching to come back on tomorrow to embarass you. eek!

Cya 2morrow son smile

Mr Master
The Actual PHOENIX FORCE again is manipulated
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4852/f11lk4.th.jpg
"an Ancient Crippled Alien Construct brought the PHOENIX FORCE here by WRENCHING it through the Space.Time Continuum from ITS NATIVE UNIVERSE"

These SIX members of the Guardians are sent to battle the PHOENIX FORCE
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3770/f17we6.th.jpg

"The assembled Heroes are TIRED & BATTERED, the PHOENIX is REBORN and FRESH.
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/9686/f12xp8.th.jpg

Amber Hunt & Gate tear a Hole through Time & Space,
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4613/f13qr4.th.jpg

The Six Guardians BEAT the PHOENIX FORCE into and through the Portal
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2667/f14nz2.th.jpg

The Phoenix Force ends up DISPLACED by FOUR Billion Years
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5469/f15eg2.th.jpg

Fly away now little birdy...

Mr Master
Conitnues...

Xorn, KILLING Jean Grey the PHOENIX FORCE with an Electromagnetic Pulse
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/9213/f16jd6.th.jpg

h1a8
First of all PF is an abstract being. It by no means can die. Now PF inhabit a physical being becomes physical, which is vulnerable (maybe). So if fully fed G fights PF alone then he loses easily. But IMO, Jean Grey (or another physical) type of Phoenix will stalemate him.

Mr Master
And yet the UN is only a universal device, whose full power has been contained by Galactus:

The UN only has multiversal status in MrMs head.

"Tyrant, Morg, Air Walker, GALACTUS....ALL are DEAD"
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7500/ddw2.th.jpg

"They have been Consumed...ULTIMATELY NULLIFIED"
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8854/d2kk5.th.jpg

"What being will take GALACTUS'S PLACE"
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3175/d3vf2.th.jpg

"UNABLE to STOP or CONTROL the Nullifier, GALACTUS was OVERWHELMED"
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7854/d4xd7.th.jpg

So much for Galactus "containing the power of the UN"...

What makes you think anyone will trust what you post, when you

FLAT OUT LIE like that...and with PANELS....which is insulting.

Actually folks, Galactus managed to espace at the very last instant, ACCORDING to the OFFICIAL MARVEL site:

Morg discharged the Ultimate Nullifier in an effort to stop Tyrant, but also apparently destroyed himself and Galactus.

Galactus survived by escaping extra-dimensionally and was later summoned by Reed to oppose the power of Hyperstorm;

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Galactus

I did my own reasearch ofcourse, and it happened exactly like they said:

After Reed travels through the Cross Roads of Infinity to find Galactus

Reed places a machine that can find various Spectrums of Energy on the exact spot the UN was used by Morg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7712/d5lb0.th.jpg

Reed's machine finds traces of a distinctive EXAUST TRAIL, that could have only come from Galactus's World Ship
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1307/d6og4.th.jpg
"This indicates that Galactus ESCAPED at the LAST MOMENT into a Parallel Dimension"

Galactus in a Dimensionl Void, where he escaped to from the Ultimate Nullifier
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/448/d7nh9.th.jpg

Dont fall for the campaign.

EVIDENTLY, YOUR the one to be weary of.

h1a8
Teleporting PF away is not winning.

Also all of the Phoenix vs. humanoids were extremely bad writing. As it could destroy a planet with a gesture. But why not cyclops, storm, etc.?
Why not just wipe all the X-men with a gesture? A star cannot even endure her wrath. So how can simple humanoids be able to? This is some of the dumbest writing I have ever seen. If I were Pheonix, I can kill the entire X-men faster than .000000000001 of a second. There is no excuse for what marvel has done. Period!

Ultraman Baltan
Galactus totally wins. Why? Because he's friggin' Galactus, that's why.

Mr Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Teleporting PF away is not winning.

They didn't teleport the PF away.

They BEAT the PF PHYSICALLY into and through a Space/Time Continuum Portal.

If your going to address the scan atleast look at it, and don't just read my description.

Originally posted by h1a8
Also all of the Phoenix vs. humanoids were extremely bad writing. So how can simple humanoids be able to? This is some of the dumbest writing I have ever seen. . There is no excuse for what marvel has done. Period!

Because it's Not as tuff as you want it to be, "it's bad writing"...

Those humanoids are really awesome in their own right, by making those staements, your demeaning their stats.

Dormammu, Quasar, Thor, Xorn, Mordred, I'm sure there's more characters that have handled Phoenix but these cats alone are no joke.

GalacticStorm
Your post pertaining to the scene from New X-men is just a repost. You have not addressed the points i illustrated which made this post redundant on previous pages. You have merely stubbornly restated your opinion. That is not how adults debate my young friend. Get with it. We will get this issue out of the way before i move on to dismiss your posting of the irrelevant Phoenix scans and the Ultimate Nullifier issue. Trust me you have achieved nothing as you will later see. smile

If the patient is the future then why was the future taken away from Jean before she was directed to the "Hospital" (White Hot Room) to grow a better future? Surely Jean would have need of the future (the green mass) if it was indeed the patient as your faulty interpretation claims.

When asked by Jean what it was she had to fix why is it the Phoenix Consciousness tells her "The BADLY WOUNDED orphan universe"? You know, the one she amputated the future from. The thing she materialized in the palm of her hand, within the "hospital", after being directed there to grow a better future for the "patient"

If the patient is the future then why is it that when Jean has 616 in the palm of her hand, she is told that if she wants to grow it (the "BADLY WOUNDED" universe in her hand) a new future she has to water it with her hearts blood?

If the patient is the long absent (from panel) future then why is it that Jean applies her power to the "BADLY WOUNDED" universe she materialized within the "hospital" in order to alter the past and create a new future for the 616 universe?

You are CONCLUSIVELY incorrect. You have made a horrible interpretation and that is quite evident to ALL who read the last few pages of this thread and the comic in question. I believe you know you are horribly mistaken and yet you are unwilling to concede because of pride and the fact that your interpretation is an attempt to demote Phoenixes feats. Phoenix the character you see as a great threat to your idol the Beyonder.

Dont repost your vanquished argument. Counter my points and then i will address those Phoenix scans you have posted. ( I cant wait!! eek! )

GalacticStorm
Where u at boy?!!! eek!

h1a8
They didn't teleport the PF away.

They BEAT the PF PHYSICALLY into and through a Space/Time Continuum Portal.

If your going to address the scan atleast look at it, and don't just read my description.

Because it's Not as tuff as you want it to be, "it's bad writing"...

Those humanoids are really awesome in their own right, by making those staements, your demeaning their stats.

Dormammu, Quasar, Thor, Xorn, Mordred, I'm sure there's more characters that have handled Phoenix but these cats alone are no joke.

Your nitpicking at my teleporting argument.
My point is still the same. Which is, that the scan where they forced PF into the portal doesn't support that Galactus will win. Because such tactics are not considered a win. It is like teleporting someone away and not fighting them.

Now if it shown that PF can be killed then that would be a different story. I believe PF is equal to eternity, death, etc. in the terms of true immortality. In other words, it cannot die under any circumstances.

Also, most of the X-men are not even bullet proof. The ever slightest power from PF is many times more powerful and hotter than a bullet.
Marvel should be ashamed of itself. Thus I consider any scans showing were vulnerable humanoids fighting against and withstanding PF is PIS?

King Kandy
I want to adress one point. The Warlock Chronical #3 scans you posted do not show a Multi-Eternity. That's a absolute falsehood. I've read the issue, there is nothing to support that. Other then the whole "Personality change". And that's just because Eternity & Infinity were doing something, and didn't want to be bothered by something as trivial as the goddess.

kgkg
Your post pertaining to the scene from New X-men is just a repost. You have not addressed the points i illustrated which made this post redundant on previous pages. You have merely stubbornly restated your opinion. That is not how adults debate my young friend. Get with it. We will get this issue out of the way before i move on to dismiss your posting of the irrelevant Phoenix scans and the Ultimate Nullifier issue. Trust me you have achieved nothing as you will later see. smile

If the patient is the future then why was the future taken away from Jean before she was directed to the "Hospital" (White Hot Room) to grow a better future? Surely Jean would have need of the future (the green mass) if it was indeed the patient as your faulty interpretation claims.

When asked by Jean what it was she had to fix why is it the Phoenix Consciousness tells her "The BADLY WOUNDED orphan universe"? You know, the one she amputated the future from. The thing she materialized in the palm of her hand, within the "hospital", after being directed there to grow a better future for the "patient"

If the patient is the future then why is it that when Jean has 616 in the palm of her hand, she is told that if she wants to grow it (the "BADLY WOUNDED" universe in her hand) a new future she has to water it with her hearts blood?

If the patient is the long absent (from panel) future then why is it that Jean applies her power to the "BADLY WOUNDED" universe she materialized within the "hospital" in order to alter the past and create a new future for the 616 universe?

You are CONCLUSIVELY incorrect. You have made a horrible interpretation and that is quite evident to ALL who read the last few pages of this thread and the comic in question. I believe you know you are horribly mistaken and yet you are unwilling to concede because of pride and the fact that your interpretation is an attempt to demote Phoenixes feats. Phoenix the character you see as a great threat to your idol the Beyonder.

Dont repost your vanquished argument. Counter my points and then i will address those Phoenix scans you have posted. ( I cant wait!! eek! ) thumb up zorro

Horrificus
Pheonix is weaker, and has been built up over time due to comic sales.
Galactus is the embodiment of the power of an entire universe. He is, and was created to be an avatar of life, one of the top 3 in the universal trinity for this universe.
Sometimes weak, sometimes strong. Sometimes a positive motivation, sometimes nagative.
Capable of becoming a universe, destroy a galaxy, (or more).
Yada, yada, yada.

Xplosive
Pheonix is weaker, and has been built up over time due to comic sales.
Galactus is the embodiment of the power of an entire universe. He is, and was created to be an avatar of life, one of the top 3 in the universal trinity for this universe.
Sometimes weak, sometimes strong. Sometimes a positive motivation, sometimes nagative.
Capable of becoming a universe, destroy a galaxy, (or more).
Yada, yada, yada.

No! As I can see, Galactus is nothing bu a mere insect compared to Phoenix.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Xplosive
No! As I can see, Galactus is nothing bu a mere insect compared to Phoenix.

In situations like this, my best advice is to just agree with what I say, because I am always correct.
Throw off the yoke of your misguided beliefs, and follow me to enlightenment!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King Kandy
I want to adress one point. The Warlock Chronical #3 scans you posted do not show a Multi-Eternity. That's a absolute falsehood. I've read the issue, there is nothing to support that. Other then the whole "Personality change". And that's just because Eternity & Infinity were doing something, and didn't want to be bothered by something as trivial as the goddess.

Thank you for your contribution. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by kgkg
thumb up zorro wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>