Manhunter vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devil Lance
Who wins the Manhunter Kate Spencer
or

Wolverine

Devil Lance
I think this would be a good fight

Wolverine has way more experience while Manhunter is stronger and has more firepower.

I'd give this to wolverine though 6-7/10

KharmaDog
For a second I thought you meant Martian Manhunter. Whew.......

Devil Lance
bump heres a bio for kate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunter_%28Kate_Spencer%29

srankmissingnin
She needs more then an exo-mantle and a powerstaff to take Wolverine.

Draco69
She can fly with the staff.....

She blasts the bastard from above.

Wolverine2006
She wuld get her head cut off

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Draco69
She can fly with the staff.....

She blasts the bastard from above.

Then he plays possum and guts her when she comes to see if he is still breathing

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Then he plays possum and guts her when she comes to see if he is still breathing

The Darkstar costume has sensors that allow her to detect biosignatures in other people. This is how she tells if people are lying, taking drugs or are metahuman.

Seriously, Wolverine is screwed. Her blasts have taken down entire buildings.

Draco69
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
She wuld get her head cut off

Unlikely. Especially when floating 300 feet above the air.

The Darkstar costume is the same sh** Donna Troy wore she when she was a Darkstar. Forceblasts, forcefields and all that hoot....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Draco69
The Darkstar costume has sensors that allow her to detect biosignatures in other people. This is how she tells if people are lying, taking drugs or are metahuman.

Seriously, Wolverine is screwed. Her blasts have taken down entire buildings.

Wolverine can slow his metabolism and all but stop his heart thanks to his intense martial arts training/meditation and put him self in a seemingly deathlike trance. I would think that be enough to lure her down to look check on him... then SNIKT!

Draco69
Wolverine can slow his metabolism and all but stop his heart thanks to his intense martial arts training/meditation and put him self in a seemingly deathlike trance. I would think that be enough to lure her down to look check on him... then SNIKT!

The Darkstar Costume were worn by people who were to replace the Green Lantern Corps when they all got killed by Parallax.

No amount of kung-fu training will fool technology so advanced that even Ray Palmer has a hard time figuring it out.

The tech is so acute it can detect floating skin cells and the DNA it belongs to. Hell in one issue she traced a baddie by following the left biosignature traces he left in the atmosphere. That's why she calls herself "Manhunter." Because she can track anyone....

In the issue concerning Dr. Psycho, she could tell a dead man wasn't really dead but in a severe coma (prosecutor bribed the forensic team) because of her suit.

Wolvie's screwed...

erm

Not to mention, her forcefields could protect her from most attacks.....

galan7777777
manhunter ftw

Blanka
Originally posted by KharmaDog
For a second I thought you meant Martian Manhunter. Whew....... me too

Grimm22

Wow, you will just say anything to help "prove" Wolverine would "win"

Alfheim
Damn enough with the Wolverine threads!

Accel
Originally posted by Alfheim
Damn enough with the Wolverine threads!
Never!

SpunkySmurph
wink No , Wolvie wins. He flies faster then a bullet, or blasts her from the sky with his heat vision, and... Oh wait nevermind, wrong powers embarrasment

Yeah, he's screwed confused

Unless... he chuks a rock at her! eek! That'll work!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow, you will just say anything to help "prove" Wolverine would "win"

If you had read the Manhunter series you'd know how funny that is. If you had even you'd think that Manhunter would lose. For the most part Draco is sighting things that previous wearers of the Darkstar suit have done and not things that Kate Spencer her self can do. Thus far her suit doesn't have force blasts/force fields and it doesn't in able her to fly. The closest Kate has come to flying at all is when she fires her staff at the ground an propels her self up wards... and she can't even fire the staff while she does it. The suit doesn't even have night vision and she has had a dozen or so c-list villains get the drop on her in combat. Nothing she has done suggests she could take on Wolverine and nothing she has done suggests that Wolverine decided to play possum she would be able to tell other wise. I don't know about this Dr. Psycho coma incident, I remember the trail but nothing about a man in coma (unless it didn't happen in the Manhunter series which is a possibility) even so I know the difference between a coma and a death like trance where the heart stops beating and the body is seemingly dead... if that needs to be explained further let me know. Anyway Manhunter has had her ass beat by people that don't come close to stacking up to Wolverine. He can take the best she could dish out... she can't. So I guess... Wow, people will just say anything to help "prove" Manhunter would "win"

riceroost
I love it when people site "Flight" as a reason Wolverine would lose. As if the ability to fly would win them the fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by riceroost
I love it when people site "Flight" as a reason Wolverine would lose. As if the ability to fly would win them the fight.

And this character can't even fly... confused

bigbran
Originally posted by KharmaDog
For a second I thought you meant Martian Manhunter. Whew.......

SpunkySmurph
Well, Manhunter wins.

She can bounce.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, Manhunter wins.

She can bounce.

So, what you are really saying... is that Manhunter wins because she is fighting Wolverine?

bigbran
I love it when people site "Flight" as a reason Wolverine would lose. As if the ability to fly would win them the fight. Why, because he can jump 50 feet in the air....right? eek!
I love when people whine when there character is screwed because he can't fly...or can he? shifty

riceroost
Originally posted by bigbran
Why, because he can jump 50 feet in the air....right? eek!
I love when people whine when there character is screwed because he can't fly...or can he? shifty Actually, yes, he has jumped about 50 feet straight up. And your second line makes no sense considering Wolverine has obliterated many flyers in his day.

bigbran
Actually, yes, he has jumped about 50 feet straight up. And your second line makes no sense considering Wolverine has obliterated many flyers in his day. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I just wanted to get you to use that.

Plus you mean when the flyers come at him, for some odd reason...

capt it up
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I just wanted to get you to use that.

Plus you mean when the flyers come at him, for some odd reason...
you do realize he can back up wolverine jumping that high with at least 3 examples

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by capt it up
you do realize he can back up wolverine jumping that high with at least 3 examples

Yeah but thats inconvenient to his argument damn it!

riceroost
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I just wanted to get you to use that. I only say it because he's done it.
Plus you mean when the flyers come at him, for some odd reason... Most of them aren't going to take him down from the air. They go up there and chuck pumpkin bombs at him he'd gonna go hide somewhere. You can't beat a NINJA from 500 feet up, unless you plan on just leveling the whole area with a nuke or the Death Star.

And if worse comes to worse Wolverine will just jump off the Shield helicarrier or the Blackbird to get at you. And if he misses so what? He has survived a fall from the earth's ATMOSPHERE a good 85,000 feet up. (Giant Size Wolverine # 1)

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
you do realize he can back up wolverine jumping that high with at least 3 examples You mean, you can!!
Go ahead back it up.

capt it up
Yeah but thats inconvenient to his argument damn it!
lol

capt it up
You mean, you can!!
Go ahead back it up.
I have many many times. how ever I can't at the moment because im at school and don't have my comic nor my scanns with me, but I be gladd to prove to you when I come home.

also ahvent you realize I don't bluff yet? that one thing about me when I say some thing I can back it up with evidence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.