Ada Wong vs EVA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Two secret agents: one an agent forking for the Chinese Government, the other, a survivor of Raccoon City.

What happens when Leon's old flame (RE4 version) takes on Big Boss' old flame in a fight (guns included)?

Stage: Rokovoj Bereg

===

Jack Bauer Fact: When President Palmer quit to start doing Allstate commercials, it took him 43 takes before he could stop saying, "You're in good hands with Jack Bauer."

Chuck Norris Fact: If Chuck Norris kicks somebody's face in a forest everyone can hear it.

IceJaw
EVA doesn't really have any impressive feats erm

IceJaw
Bump erm

kamikz
Uh, yes she does. How about taking out about 6 guards, before Snake hits the ground (when he tosses himself). That's damn fast. She is also very vigilante, kicked Ocelot when he was standing behind her, by kicking above her own shoulder...

If you think about it, Snake actually says, "that was impressive" afterwards. stick out tongue

Otus
Ehh.... Pics would be nice... is Ada that girl who has Thompson? I think I know EVA too... Well, I have no idea who would win... big grin

IceJaw
May I remind you they were blinded? Have you played Resident evil 4?

Ada Wong sank a fully guarded battleship on her own erm it had manned anti air turrets and gatling turrets, She has taken out hordes of Los Illuminados members, I would to see EVA do something like that erm

Ada has way better and more powerfull weapons btw erm

EVA is dead meat erm

IceJaw
Ada Wong
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/35/250px-Ada_Wong.jpg

EVA
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3/english/pic/chara_eva_pic.gif

Welcome back, Otus

Conclusion : Ada's hotter stick out tongue

kamikz
Originally posted by IceJaw
May I remind you they were blinded? Have you played Resident evil 4?

Ada Wong sank a fully guarded battleship on her own erm it had manned anti air turrets and gatling turrets, She has taken out hordes of Los Illuminados members, I would to see EVA do something like that erm

Ada has way better and more powerfull weapons btw erm

EVA is dead meat erm Blinded, not really. And they she still shot them in under a SECOND or so, wouldn't matter. And I never argued whether or not EVA would win, you said she hadn't done anything impressive, not "anything impressive compared with what Ada has done".

IceJaw
Originally posted by kamikz
And I never argued whether or not EVA would win, you said she hadn't done anything impressive, not "anything impressive compared with what Ada has done". But that's what this is about, comparing, so that post was meaningless erm

kamikz
Uh no, you said she hadn't done anything impressive. You didn't say SHIT about comparing her to Ada. The fact that you answered to a post which really didn't have any influence on the fight was pretty pointless too... :/ Besides, I only corrected that, because she had done something impressive, just not AS impressive as Ada....

IceJaw
Originally posted by kamikz
Uh no, you said she hadn't done anything impressive. You didn't say SHIT about comparing her to Ada. When exactly is this NOT about comparing? erm Thought it was pretty obvious

kamikz
Well I just plain and simply answered the question! stick out tongue

Whatever, back on topic? EVA loses. Right?

IceJaw
I didnt ask one stick out tongue

And yes

kamikz
Wrong word "question" but I was answering what you said. OK??? stick out tongue

Superboy Prime
Ada Wong for the win.

She's also hotter. *Drool*

kamikz
Well I wouldn't normally say that, but considering I've played through the whole MGS 3 and seen the ending around 20 times, I hate EVA!

Superboy Prime
Eva is a *****.

Then again I guess Ada is another *****, but Ada is a high class *****.

Anyways...<_<

kamikz
You meant to say EVA on the second one, right? stick out tongue

Otus
Originally posted by IceJaw
Ada Wong
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/35/250px-Ada_Wong.jpg

EVA
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mgs3/english/pic/chara_eva_pic.gif

Welcome back, Otus

Conclusion : Ada's hotter stick out tongue
Thanks for welcoming!!! big grin Sorry for the off-topic... And thanks for putting in the pics, well, they were the characters I thought they are, but thanks, now I can be sure.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Otus
Ehh.... Pics would be nice... is Ada that girl who has Thompson? I think I know EVA too... Well, I have no idea who would win... big grin

THIS Thompson? It's known as the Chicago Typewriter in the game.

IceJaw
Unlimited ammo droolio

Otus
Originally posted by Major Snafu
THIS Thompson? It's known as the Chicago Typewriter in the game.
Yeah, exactly, I saw that same pic on some game-magazine... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.