Filming in Southern Cali?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain's Wench
Hey guys has anyone else heard this...I just read it and I was wondering if anyone has heard more about this?

sailorleo
yeah i have they're filming in a hanger out sude of palmdale where i live

Captain's Wench
ahh man!!! I live in San Diego soooo thats really not that far!!!

sailorleo
yeah...like 5 hrs.....

Captain's Wench
well its closer then the Caribbean big grin

ivebeendepped43
lol yeah. i know they were filming on redondo beach. a couple hours from where i live

CaptinJackLover
u thought they were filiming in San Pedro right now...and they will be returning to Redondo soon...

ivebeendepped43
i wanna watch the filming but nnooooo! i have school!

CaptinJackLover
me 2!!!!! im soo mad...skool ruins everything!

mmoviejunkie
yeah it does,
i tried to come on here one time during a free period
but my school blocked it

ivebeendepped43
ugh! i h8 when they do that!!!

CaptinJackLover
my school doenst block websites....they just send you to get a detentuon for being on the interent (we arent allowed AT ALL during school)

ivebeendepped43
my school, it blocks most sites, but i took the alternate assignment 4 sex-ed adn it was the last day of school and we had a sub. 4 our alternate class. so we had laptops and stuff and randomly we started searching things on google. and this really hott guy in the class looked up ringtones and the whole rest of the class we listened to ringtones. the sub said "I think you guys deserve this. You have been working so hard all year and you deserve a reward" so he just let us do ANYTHING we wanted. that was the funnest class ive ever attended! we also started trying out websites and seeing if they were blocked, but Mugglenet (harry potter site) wasnt, so we spent the last 20 min, looking at muggle net! it was AWESOME!!

CaptinJackLover
ooo u wanna know a really funny website?!?! u might think it weird but i htink its funny....its makingfiends.com and it has like these muffn ilms and they are hilarious!

my friends are obsessed with harry potter! mugglenet is there fav site!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
my school doenst block websites....they just send you to get a detentuon for being on the interent (we arent allowed AT ALL during school)

wacko
i'd die, we can at least check email

CaptinJackLover
we cant even go near the little interent button hting! lol it really sux...i always try to sneak on but the teacher catches...but she likes me so i dont get in trouble happy

ivebeendepped43
ill chek the site out. we cant chek email tho.

Chiki Mina
...im so damn jelous of u guys

i live in a God forsaken spit of land lool (sound familiar? lol)
Im from puerto rico and there were rumors that they were gonna film in PR and ppl were begining to believe and get over excited!!
But its not true sad
Though they did film in the waters near puerto rico but not near enough..crycrybaby

Captain's Wench
aw thats sad *tear*

ivebeendepped43
im sry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.