Jedi Wearing Glasses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
Have you ever noticed that not even one Jedi has worn glasses? Don't you find this kinda weird? I mean, do the Jedi have like 30/20 vision or what???

Sith Lord Windu
do glasses exist in star wars? i forget.

Council#13
Meh, they probably get laser eye surgery (laughing out loud I just remember a Family Guy Episode.
*on the Death Star*
Luke: Alright Mrs. Wilson, one quick cut here and we're all done
Ben: Luuuke, use the Force
Luke: Really? Because I was just going to...
Ben: Use- use the Force
Luke: Alright. *concentrates and the lightsaber lifts off the ground, turns on, angles towards Mrs. Wilson's eye, then plunges through her head. Mrs. Wilson screams*
Luke: Are you happy now?
Ben: I'm never happy)
or they get some synthetic eyes or something.

Jen'ari
Enhanced vision through the force, I'm guessing.

exanda kane
Gotta be some form of laser surgery

kamikz
Well they do have the force to guide them, so I doubt they really would need it. And the galaxy is much more high-tech than our galaxy, so they would probably have other solutions...

zephiel7
There was the story by old Jolee Bindo about the Jedi master that was too stubborn to get optical aids..

Traya is also supposed to be blind...

Darth Kreiger
Traya said she could heal her blind eyes if she wanted, but didn't, they can themselves mke em better

Forcemaster
rich jedis got laser eye surgery and poor jedis got contacts. laughingwar

darthsecretus30
Wow guess what, this is another pointless thread you made ..who cares if a jedi wore glasses ..holy crap, your an official NoOb..

FeceMan
They just might not have any vision problems. The miraluka, however, happen to be blind.

Quinlan_Vos
First, tell me my other pointless threads.

Next, you call me a noob, you're the guy who's posting this shi*t:

You're the dumb fool who got himself banned.

Yeah I'm ready to end this. If my thread is so noobish, why did you post? Obviously you're a noob then. So shut up and stop flaming other people's thread, because you haven't even made a thread!

Captain REX
Originally posted by darthsecretus30
Wow guess what, this is another pointless thread you made ..who cares if a jedi wore glasses ..holy crap, your an official NoOb..

Look who's talking. Reported again.

Coleman Trebor
Owned.

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsecretus30

no expression Wow, I'm laughing so hard

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Jen'ari
Enhanced vision through the force, I'm guessing.

uh-huh...

don't they use contacts or something?

darthsecretus30
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
First, tell me my other pointless threads.

Next, you call me a noob, you're the guy who's posting this shi*t:

I give you props .. you actually responded ..but quoting what I said in past threads is a joke ..dont bother me with that crap ..obviously, a thread about Jedis using glasses ...is a topic thats gonna get flammed ..I dont care who you are ..if others dont want to, Ill be the first to flame .. please think of better topics to start in teh Expanded universe ..I only say anything negative towards topics that are ridiculous..Rage on!

You're the dumb fool who got himself banned.

Yeah I'm ready to end this. If my thread is so noobish, why did you post? Obviously you're a noob then. So shut up and stop flaming other people's thread, because you haven't even made a thread!

darthsecretus30
I give you props .. you actually responded ..but quoting what I said in past threads is a joke ..dont bother me with that crap ..obviously, a thread about Jedis using glasses ...is a topic thats gonna get flammed ..I dont care who you are ..if others dont want to, Ill be the first to flame .. please think of better topics to start in teh Expanded universe ..I only say anything negative towards topics that are ridiculous..Rage on!

darthsecretus30
Uh-oh ..I double posted ..I guess your "report didnt do squat" REX .. just cause you have a hard on for me (***) doesnt mean you can report me for every - posting I have ..its called RACISM, especially about bringing up your "Fake" friend that is black ..I guess anything to get me banned ..right? Why don't you go back to the "Versus" forum where you Moderate with the rest of the NoObs! And leave an honest black man alone ...

Coleman Trebor

You live in Mickey Suttles Closet.

Shush, young one.

darthsecretus30
Don't even get me started Uncle Tom

Quinlan_Vos
STFU wigger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.