(RotS) Kit Fisto VS (TPM) Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
Setting is the Theed palace where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon fought Maul.

Lightsabers and Force.

Who wins?

Quinlan_Vos
Hmm, well in the Cin Drallig vs. Maul thread (which Maul should have won lol even though it was a tie) Cin is equal to Maul. Anyway, Cin Drallig is greater than Kit Fisto. There is a lot of reasons why Maul is the winner by I'm to lazy to type it up.

Darth Sexiest
Good, good. Not bad, Quinlan.

But isen't Kit Fisto kind of a bad ass by Episode 3?

Quinlan_Vos
Umm well he lost to Asajj Ventress, he got pwned by Sidious in less than thirty seconds, I mean all I see him doing is flirting with Aayla Secura and swimming in the water throwing Force Orbs.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Umm well he lost to Asajj Ventress, he got pwned by Sidious in less than thirty seconds, I mean all I see him doing is flirting with Aayla Secura and swimming in the water throwing Force Orbs.

LOL!

Well, If you put it that way, I guess Maul wins huh? big grin

I diden't know Asajj beat his rear...hmm

Darth Sexiest
Hey, who woulden't flirt with Aalya Secura?
Especially in the water... Jumpy

Quinlan_Vos
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v103/starkiller/AaylaKitFisto.jpg

BTW, Asajj beats him in the Cestus Deception.

Darth Sexiest
Heh, much thanks. wink

Darth Jar Jar
Um I think Maul or Kit can kill each other after along fight. maul might be equal with Kit, but prsonally I like the Green Guy. big grin

darthsith19
This is a bit closer than Maul vs. AOTC Anakin or Kit vs. ROTS Anakin, but Maul has it. Qui-Gon, I'd say, > Kit and Maul beat Qui-Gon. Kit lost to Cestus deception Asajj and most people consider Maul to be on par with or slightly stronger than Obsession Asajj, who is stronger than CD Asajj. Maul fought and nearly bested Sidious in a comic while Sidious pwnd Kit in like seven seconds. With saber skills Maul is definately stronger. He took on TPM kenobi and Jinn 2 on 1 and nearly won - Kit would likely last a minute or so, imo. Maul defeated Anoon Bondara, who was said to be the best Jedi with a lightsaber of his era. He also took on all of Black Sun singlehandedly and beat most of them with ease (he had a little trouble with Mighella). Could Kit have defeated Black Sun as Maul did? Possibly, but it wouldn't be easy and I could see him losing at Mighella. Maul resisted Force Lightning from the Dark Witch, something we've never seen anyone except ROTJ Anakin do when he killed Sidious (and the effects of the lightning afterwards killed him). Maul doesn't pwn Kit but he comfortably wins.

kamikz
Wasn't the one when Sidious tests Maul a book? Anyway, he wtfpwned Maul easily. Then he made Maul go berserk at him, better than he has ever fought before. Sidious still won, and he was not trying to kill him, but Maul did damn good in the end...

And Maul would have been killed at the black sun unless that stupid ass guard would start to ask questions and tried to read his mind...

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by darthsith19
This is a bit closer than Maul vs. AOTC Anakin or Kit vs. ROTS Anakin, but Maul has it. Qui-Gon, I'd say, > Kit and Maul beat Qui-Gon. Kit lost to Cestus deception Asajj and most people consider Maul to be on par with or slightly stronger than Obsession Asajj, who is stronger than CD Asajj. Maul fought and nearly bested Sidious in a comic while Sidious pwnd Kit in like seven seconds. With saber skills Maul is definately stronger. He took on TPM kenobi and Jinn 2 on 1 and nearly won - Kit would likely last a minute or so, imo. Maul defeated Anoon Bondara, who was said to be the best Jedi with a lightsaber of his era. He also took on all of Black Sun singlehandedly and beat most of them with ease (he had a little trouble with Mighella). Could Kit have defeated Black Sun as Maul did? Possibly, but it wouldn't be easy and I could see him losing at Mighella. Maul resisted Force Lightning from the Dark Witch, something we've never seen anyone except ROTJ Anakin do when he killed Sidious (and the effects of the lightning afterwards killed him). Maul doesn't pwn Kit but he comfortably wins.

Well said.

darthsith19
Yeah, but the first time they fought Maul wasn't trying to hurt Sidious as he didn't even want to fight him. He would be trying as hard as he could to kill Kit, though.

That was the guard being dumb. Maul beat Black Sun fair and square. if a guard is to incometent to kill him then so be it, the gaurd sucks.

Kaos sebaceous
maul wins

Darth Subjekt
no way..kit wtf pwns maul!!!!

Darth Subjekt
btw, i was kidding...

Darth Kreiger
Maul, by mere Lightsaber forms alone, Juyo >>>>>>>Form 1. They're both Masters of their respective form, Maul probably beats him anywhere, except in the Ocean

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yeah, but the first time they fought Maul wasn't trying to hurt Sidious as he didn't even want to fight him. He would be trying as hard as he could to kill Kit, though.

That was the guard being dumb. Maul beat Black Sun fair and square. if a guard is to incometent to kill him then so be it, the gaurd sucks.

Maul tried to kill him....

Well even though that is true, it shows that Maul didn't have the physical capabilities to win the whole thing alone. Either way, it can't said to be done easily, since if there was any other person or thug in the galaxy who could handle a gun well in his place, Maul would have died.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Maul tried to kill him....

Well even though that is true, it shows that Maul didn't have the physical capabilities to win the whole thing alone. Either way, it can't said to be done easily, since if there was any other person or thug in the galaxy who could handle a gun well in his place, Maul would have died.
Second time he fought Sidious he was going for the kill but the first time he wasn't trying to hrut Sidious. And it was done easily, because the guard was a dumbshit, and Maul might not have died anyway, he could possibly have talked his way out of it or something else, maybe he would have died, maybe not.

kamikz
Well Sidious never really aimed to kill Maul either, just test him. He would have killed him if he wanted to. And Maul really saw that Sidious was a way superior swordsman, it was the unbelivable fury that made him come close to win...

Yeah, the guy could have shot him though, but he didn't so.... But whatever, this is useless anyway...

darthsith19
Word.

KitFistoRUELZ!
Kit would win against Maul easily. evil face

Prodigal Knight
Umm....definately NOT. Maul definately kills Fisto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.