Namor & Wonder Woman vs. Wolverine, the Thing, Cannonball & Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. Namor is wearing his leather bondage outfit. Takes place in DisneyWorld, Florida. No PIS/CIS.

Darth Martin
Logans team gets raped.

Draco69
I think Namor is the severe weak link. Wolverine can handle him on his own.

shifty

H. S. 6
My father's in Orlando even as I type this. smile

That being said, this match is clearly in Namor and Wonder Woman's favor. I mean... the only one who can even fly on Team 2 is Cannonball. stick out tongue

Namor and Wonder Woman, working efficiently, should be able to rip through these guys. Hell, they can take out Wolverine, Sabretooth, and possibly Thing with a BFR (throw 'em into space).

Grimm22
Hmm erm

Ben could pull a fast ball speical with Wolverine which would kill Namor

But then WW just kills them all

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm erm

I doubt Wolvie's going to hit Namor with a fastball special.

After all, like you've said various times, Namor is faster than the Torch, who can fly at the speed of sound.

stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I doubt Wolvie's going to hit Namor with a fastball special.

After all, like you've said various times, Namor is faster than the Torch, who can fly at the speed of sound.

stick out tongue

True no expression

But, the fastball special breaks the sound barrier by far wink

Validus
Team wins.

Draco69
Hmm erm

*in a perception reality that only those with very enhanced sensory speed can perceive*

WW: Namor. That large hairy furball is heading towards you. The rock golem appears to have thrown him at you.

Namor: Yes. Quite the pitching arm.

WW: He's getting closer....

Namor: Hm-mm.

WW: Are you not going to move or at least put up a defense?

Namor: I can't. Wolverine is far too fast for me.

WW: What ARE you talking about? We're conversing in ultrasonic frequencies. We're talking so fast, dolphins in Malasyia can hear us. He's moving at the pace of feather on a windy day to us.

Namor: I know. But it doesn't matter. Wolverine will cut me no matter how fast and strong and skilled I am.

WW: Oh, Great Hera...Move! I'll protect your spoiled kelpy ass!

Namor: Oh thank you, Diana! I'm quite tired of these claw marks all over my chest!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
*in a perception reality that only those with very enhanced sensory speed can perceive*

WW: Namor. That large hairy furball is heading towards you. The rock golem appears to have thrown him at you.

Namor: Yes. Quite the pitching arm.

WW: He's getting closer....

Namor: Hm-mm.

WW: Are you not going to move or at least put up a defense?

Namor: I can't. Wolverine is far too fast for me.

WW: What ARE you talking about? We're conversing in ultrasonic frequencies. We're talking so fast, dolphins in Malasyia can hear us. He's moving at the pace of feather on a windy day to us.

Namor: I know. But it doesn't matter. Wolverine will cut me no matter how fast and strong and skilled I am.

WW: Oh, Great Hera...Move! I'll protect your spoiled kelpy ass!

Namor: Oh thank you, Diana! I'm quite tired of these claw marks all over my chest!

I just got owned stick out tongue

Draco69
True no expression

WW: Namor?

Namor: Yes, Diana? Are you done protecting me?

WW: No. He's taking forever to reach us but.....he's moving faster than sound....

Namor: So?

WW: I possess invulnerability as you do that protects us from friction that would set us aflame.....yet the hairy furball possesses none....and his costume is still intact....why?

Namor: Silly woman. His healing factor deflects friction and can heal his costume because it's very close to his skin.

WW: .......Dr. Psycho has been messing with your mind hasn't he?

H. S. 6
True no expression

So you're saying that Torch can be taken down by a fastball special? shifty

WW: No. He's taking forever to reach us but.....he's moving faster than sound....

WW: I possess invulnerability as you do that protects us from friction that would set us aflame.....yet the hairy furball possesses none....and his costume is still intact....why?

Namor: Silly woman. His healing factor deflects friction and can heal his costume because it's very close to his skin.

laughing out loud

Grimm22

Owned again stick out tongue stick out tongue

Broly92
SPITE THREAD!!! and it is a little fanboyish

Draco69
Originally posted by Broly92
SPITE THREAD!!! and it is a little fanboyish

Wolverine can beat Namor on his own.

Poor WW would have to face all four by herself...

eek!

Accel
I think Namor is the severe weak link. Wolverine can handle him on his own.

shifty
Add Deathstroke to the team and the duo gets owned.

batdude123
No prep. Namor is wearing his leather bondage outfit. Takes place in DisneyWorld, Florida. No PIS/CIS.

Wolverine, Thing, Cannonball, and Sabes have absolutely NO chance in hell here. Wolverine, Thing, and Sabes would get taken out easily enough, but Cannonball wouldn't be so obliging when it comes to getting taken out of the fight. However, all Wonder Woman would have to do is lasso his ass and he's out of the fight. Cannonball couldn't do ANYTHING but be under Wonder Woman's control. Namor doesn't even have to help Wonder Woman here. He could take Thing and Sabes out, and leave Cannonball to get lassoed while Wonder Woman tears Wolverine a new assh*le. Every scenario I can think of doesn't have Wolverine, Sabes, Cannonball, and Thing winning. You shouldn't have put in Wonder Woman. She's simply too much for the team. Namor could sit in a lawnchair and cheer her on while she completely massacres the other team. The Prince of Atlantis and Diana win here, and quite easily too.

Draco69
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine, Thing, Cannonball, and Sabes have absolutely NO chance in hell here. Wolverine, Thing, and Sabes would get taken out easily enough, but Cannonball wouldn't be so obliging when it comes to getting taken out of the fight. However, all Wonder Woman would have to do is lasso his ass and he's out of the fight. Cannonball couldn't do ANYTHING but be under Wonder Woman's control. Namor doesn't even have to help Wonder Woman here. He could take Thing and Sabes out, and leave Cannonball to get lassoed while Wonder Woman tears Wolverine a new assh*le. Every scenario I can think of doesn't have Wolverine, Sabes, Cannonball, and Thing winning. You shouldn't have put in Wonder Woman. She's simply to much for the team. Namor could sit in a lawnchair and cheer her on while she completely massacres the other team. The Prince of Atlantis and Diana win here, and quite easily too.

Namor: As they say in San Francisco, "You GO Girl!"

Wonder Woman: Shut up, asswipe! I'm doing all the work. Merciful Minerva! Why didn't you say these two furballs shed?! I have animal hair all over my lasso!

Namor: Oh, I know! Whenever I fight Wolverine, besides the copius amounts of my blood leaking into the sea, there's soooo much hair that gets stuck to my waxed legs and thighs. Atlantis spends at LEAST 20 million dollars in anti-Wolverine hair pollution a year.

Grimm22
Namor: As they say in San Francisco, "You GO Girl!"

dontgetitfear

Draco69
dontgetitfear

What? We all had our suspicions. What kind of man wears a green thong as a superhero costume? And what kind of man trims every inch of his body so he looks slick and slim? smokin'

badabing
Wolverine, Thing, Cannonball, and Sabes have absolutely NO chance in hell here. Wolverine, Thing, and Sabes would get taken out easily enough, but Cannonball wouldn't be so obliging when it comes to getting taken out of the fight. However, all Wonder Woman would have to do is lasso his ass and he's out of the fight. Cannonball couldn't do ANYTHING but be under Wonder Woman's control. Namor doesn't even have to help Wonder Woman here. He could take Thing and Sabes out, and leave Cannonball to get lassoed while Wonder Woman tears Wolverine a new assh*le. Every scenario I can think of doesn't have Wolverine, Sabes, Cannonball, and Thing winning. You shouldn't have put in Wonder Woman. She's simply too much for the team. Namor could sit in a lawnchair and cheer her on while she completely massacres the other team. The Prince of Atlantis and Diana win here, and quite easily too.
I'm still not getting your point. blink

batdude123
What? We all had our suspicions. What kind of man wears a green thong as a superhero costume? And what kind of man trims every inch of his body so he looks slick and slim? smokin'

Yeah, well what kind of heroine.... um.... BAH she's a lesbian!!!! stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
I'm still not getting your point. blink

Namor and Wonder Woman ------->box<-------- Grimm, Wolverine, Cannonball, and Sabretooth

badabing
Namor and Wonder Woman ------->box<-------- Grimm, Wolverine, Cannonball, and Sabretooth
Yeah, I know. Your post said that over and over and........ stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Yeah, I know. Your post said that over and over and........ stick out tongue

herbnana

Tron
Ummmm, have you been bitten by the spite bug tonight?eer

nvrbeenwthagirl
What? namor Could almost beat the Opposing team by Himself. And WW is at least 100 times stronger than Namor. That's just over kill.

Validus
100x stronger than Namor. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
100x stronger than Namor. laughing out loud

Surely you just. OR do I need to prove it to you?

Metalmanx
Diana wins by herself.

Accel
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What? namor Could almost beat the Opposing team by Himself. And WW is at least 100 times stronger than Namor. That's just over kill.
100X stronger? huh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
100X stronger? huh

Put it this way. Take the Mass of the Earth or moon. Divide it evenly amongs the heroes who moved each heavenly body. Then apply that weight to namor's top strength feat. He's no where Near Diana in stregnth. Not even close.

Soujaboy
Team one wins

Accel
Put it this way. Take the Mass of the Earth or moon. Divide it evenly amongs the heroes who moved each heavenly body. Then apply that weight to namor's top strength feat. He's no where Near Diana in stregnth. Not even close.
No one said he was as strong as her, but considering his strength always seems to be portrayed at just under the likes of Thor and Immortal Hercules, 100X is REALLY pushng it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
No one said he was as strong as her, but considering his strength always seems to be portrayed at just under the likes of Thor and Immortal Hercules, 100X is REALLY pushng it.
Namor in no way in hell is even close to thor's strength. Thor just toys with pretty much every one he fights. Namor could never even come close to moving the midgard serpent. It wouldn't even notice namor. I dont care if namor drank the ocean.

Soujaboy
Namor in no way in hell is even close to thor's strength. Thor just toys with pretty much every one he fights. Namor could never even come close to moving the midgard serpent. It wouldn't even notice namor. I dont care if namor drank the ocean.

Actually one team in a series of events Thor was put through, he drank from, and actually lowered the ocean.

Darth_Erebus
Namor could switch sides and WW would still beat the crap out of all of them.

guy222
team of four

Q99
WW solos while Namor relaxes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.