Shadowcat vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Standard rules. City environment.

Bloodlust.

Only a kill will suffice as a win.

Who wins?

Psyquis52
If Bloodlust is on then Shadowcat allows him to merge with the ground and there's no more Wolverine to worry about.

Validus
I agree with X.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
I agree with X. Aww, that's sweet, honey bunny, but I haven't said anything definitive yet, at least in this thread.

The Pict
Kitty wins! Even his healing factor wouldn't matter. She just phases his head off.

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Aww, that's sweet, honey bunny, but I haven't said anything definitive yet, at least in this thread.
Doesn't matter. I'll agree. droolio

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Doesn't matter. I'll agree. droolio That's why you're my sunshine, my only sunshine.

Metalmanx
Standard rules. City environment.

Bloodlust.

Only a kill will suffice as a win.

Who wins?

Shadowcat. 5 quadrillion/10.

bigbran
Originally posted by The Pict
Kitty wins! Even his healing factor wouldn't matter. She just phases his head off. Originally posted by Metalmanx
Shadowcat. 5 quadrillion/10. Fanboys!!
Don't you know, that Wolverine can cut through the intangitable?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She phases through adamantium, it's stuns her causing her to lose concentration and return to her corporal form where Wolverine finishers her off? Not to mention it was stated that Kitty needs to keep her legs in phase when she attacks so she gets leverage another fact that Wolverine would exploit. And then all forum fights are in character with CIS still on which puts her at and even bigger disadvantage.

How about Kitty loses concentration and becomes tangible but she passes out and remains in tangible? Both have happened before. Just because you choose the one best suited to your argument doesn't make the other any less likely or relevant.

CIS turned on and characters fight in character by default with standard forum rules. Even with blood lust on she won't do anything to potentially killed Wolverine as it is out of character. If you want to argue that some sort of assassin with Shadowcats powers could beat Wolverine then go a head but Kitty her self will lose.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
If Bloodlust is on then Shadowcat allows him to merge with the ground and there's no more Wolverine to worry about.
That is possibly true. But sad to say, it's not really going to be that easy for her to do that. Adamantium DOES affect Kitty when she's intangible(don't blame me, blame Marvel). Adamantium is so dense, it causes her immense pain when it passes through her phased form. And even though her natural state is one of intangibility, for some reason she stays solid when stunned from this(once again, don't blame me, it's Marvels fault). Now Wolverine pisses me off as much as he does the next guy, but he does have plenty of speed and agility feats, that aren't BS(though many ARE), and since to my knowledge she can't see through things that she's passing through(correct me if I'm wrong though), she's going to have a hard time getting ahold of Wolverine by phasing through the ground and then coming up from underneath to grab him. So truth be told this fight could go either way. Damn it, I HATE defending Wolverine!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
That is possibly true. But sad to say, it's not really going to be that easy for her to do that. Adamantium DOES affect Kitty when she's intangible(don't blame me, blame Marvel). Adamantium is so dense, it causes her immense pain when it passes through her phased form. And even though her natural state is one of intangibility, for some reason she stays solid when stunned from this(once again, don't blame me, it's Marvels fault). Now Wolverine pisses me off as much as he does the next guy, but he does have plenty of speed and agility feats, that aren't BS(though many ARE), and since to my knowledge she can't see through things that she's passing through(correct me if I'm wrong though), she's going to have a hard time getting ahold of Wolverine by phasing through the ground and then coming up from underneath to grab him. So truth be told this fight could go either way. Damn it, I HATE defending Wolverine! Huh.

Wasn't aware of that.

The Fake Macoy
Shadowcat will phase him into a solid object. Wolverine's gone.

xmarksthespot
Shadowcat can and will kill if necessary even under CIS.

Intangibility is her natural state, she is tangible by force of will and being intangible when unconscious is congruous with this. While having sex with Colossus she lost herself momentarily and fell through the floor - again congruous with intangibility being her natural state.

What isn't congruous with this is that phasing through adamantium will force her to become tangible. When she phased through X23 she felt pain (which in itself is stupid considering she can phase a city levelling blast, and a nuclear explosion at the epicentre) but had she become tangible the two would have fused killing them instantly.

Generally when bloodlust is additionally specified characters do whatever is in their ability to win. Cyclops will use his wide high-powered blast on Daredevil, Psylocke will tear Spider-Man limb from limb with telekinesis, and Shadowcat will phase Wolverine into the ground killing him instantly. What is it called when something goes against a character's established abilities and lowers their abilities? I forget.

Metalmanx
That is possibly true. But sad to say, it's not really going to be that easy for her to do that. Adamantium DOES affect Kitty when she's intangible(don't blame me, blame Marvel). Adamantium is so dense, it causes her immense pain when it passes through her phased form. And even though her natural state is one of intangibility, for some reason she stays solid when stunned from this(once again, don't blame me, it's Marvels fault). Now Wolverine pisses me off as much as he does the next guy, but he does have plenty of speed and agility feats, that aren't BS(though many ARE), and since to my knowledge she can't see through things that she's passing through(correct me if I'm wrong though), she's going to have a hard time getting ahold of Wolverine by phasing through the ground and then coming up from underneath to grab him. So truth be told this fight could go either way. Damn it, I HATE defending Wolverine!

Although I don't deny that the adamantium causes pain (yea, that makes sense roll eyes (sarcastic) ), pain does NOT equal defeat.

Comic characters fight through pain all the time. Immense or not, Kitty can continue fighting even while in immense pain. She can phase her hand into his chest or his head and pull out either his heart or his brain.

Or both.

She wins everytime. And then all the times everyone else has lost. Times 100. Plus 2.

darthgoober
Huh.

Wasn't aware of that.
Yeah I saw it in the issue of Wolverine where you first saw Sabretooth with adamantium. She phases through Sabes to save Logan and pushes him out of the way, but then she collapses on the ground, she's still conscious but is unable to phase for a few minutes. But I STILL hate defending Wolverine! *Spits bad taste out of mouth*

Rols
Shadowcat Phases off Wolverines skeleton outta his body... Kinda like when IG Thanos turned his skeleton into rubber... Gotta wonder if he would survive w/out skeleton?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Rols
Shadowcat Phases off Wolverines skeleton outta his body... Kinda like when IG Thanos turned his skeleton into rubber... Gotta wonder if he would survive w/out skeleton? Sorry Fellas. I'm still inclined to agree with this cat.

darthgoober
Sorry Fellas. I'm still inclined to agree with this cat.
Hey, I never said that it could never happen(after all, it only hurts when she phases THROUGH the stuff), I just said that it could actually go either way. 10/10 seems rather unrealistic.

Psyquis52
Hey, I never said that it could never happen(after all, it only hurts when she phases THROUGH the stuff), I just said that it could actually go either way. 10/10 seems rather unrealistic. Well I never said that!

Goodness no.

Actually I haven't given any win ratio because I'm still uncertain as to exactly how many wins she pulls off.

bigbran
Originally posted by Rols
Shadowcat Phases off Wolverines skeleton outta his body... Kinda like when IG Thanos turned his skeleton into rubber... Gotta wonder if he would survive w/out skeleton? Wouldn't Wolverine grow back from the skelaton? Because he didn't have any skin on him when he survived the nuke.
This healing factor has been blown out of porportion!!

xmarksthespot
after all, it only hurts when she phases THROUGH the stuffWhich only adds to the bizarreness. Additionally she can phase through other dense materials without any injury e.g. Colossus, e.g. the Danger Room/Danger there doesn't seem to be a gradient leading to adamantium.

And in multiple past appearances she's phased Wolverine's claws before.

darthgoober
Well I never said that!

Goodness no.

Actually I haven't given any win ratio because I'm still uncertain as to exactly how many wins she pulls off.
Oh I know you didn't, that part was in reference to Metalmanx(Not that I'm trying to start up a debate with you Metalmanx) and everyone acting like he has NO chance. Sorry about the confusion, I'm just so lazy, I prefer not to do multiple post unless I absolutely HAVE to.

Psyquis52
Oh I know you didn't, that part was in reference to Metalmanx(Not that I'm trying to start up a debate with you Metalmanx) and everyone acting like he has NO chance. Sorry about the confusion, I'm just so lazy, I prefer not to do multiple post unless I absolutely HAVE to. I wasn't confused. I knew you weren't speaking of me, but I wanted to cover myself in the event that someone misread it.

BTW you've got a little something on your lip there. I wasn't going to bring it up but it's a little disgusting.

darthgoober
Which only adds to the bizarreness. Additionally she can phase through other dense materials without any injury e.g. Colossus, e.g. the Danger Room/Danger there doesn't seem to be a gradient leading to adamantium.

And in multiple past appearances she's phased Wolverine's claws before.
I know it doesn't make sense. But in the issue with Sabretooth, the narrator does mention at least one past occasion when it did affect her. However there's always the chance she's grown beyond that, I was stating my opinion with the knowledge of the characters that I had access to.

Rols
Originally posted by bigbran
Wouldn't Wolverine grow back from the skelaton? Because he didn't have any skin on him when he survived the nuke.
This healing factor has been blown out of porportion!!
See thats my question if Kitty phasses logans Adamantium skeleton auta his body would he just grown a diff. set of skeleton? Or she could just phasses it back at him upside down.. Lol.. Really Logan stands no chance..

SpunkySmurph
No. Kitty wins, fool proof.

She grabs a convieniently placed, nearby rat.

And phases it...

Into his brain!

lft4ded
Yeah, why bother with phasing herself into him when she can phase a third party object into him instead.

She run and jumps over a car. Wolverine follows and instead of >thump< on the roof he goes into it and Shadowcat lets it unphase.

Tha C-Master
Which only adds to the bizarreness. Additionally she can phase through other dense materials without any injury e.g. Colossus, e.g. the Danger Room/Danger there doesn't seem to be a gradient leading to adamantium.

And in multiple past appearances she's phased Wolverine's claws before. That's because it was made to keep Wolverine from having so many people make him his bit*h.

ExodusCloak
Not every part of Wolverines body contains his adamantium skeleton....all she needs to do is grab a certain place *cough* and phase it into the ground....

S.G
The next capt it up eek!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Not every part of Wolverines body contains his adamantium skeleton....all she needs to do is grab a certain place *cough* and phase it into the ground.... Eww. Times, infinity plus one, squared, divided by zero.

ExodusCloak
Eww. Times, infinity plus one, squared, divided by zero.

It may be messy but it's still a win for a bloodlusted Kitty... laughing

Say she phased it off...how long would it take him to grow it back...and how much pain would he be in...

Tha C-Master
He doesn't have true regen characterized within him... poor guy, and if he does he is uncircumcised...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Co-Signed big grin

Wolverine has as much of a chance here as he has against the invisible woman... no expression

Which is nothing big grin

StyleTime
Umm... I think you meant infinity/10.

V for Valentine
Originally posted by S.G
The next capt it up eek!

Shut up, he's been here ages and maybe sometimes he is wrong on some subjects but you can't deny the logic in what he said. Even though i do think Kitty would win yes, your "new" (sock im thinking though) and "restricted" already so dont brand people things eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The-Judge
what will wolverine do??messed

Jyppe
I wouldn't give it infinity for Kitty, as she need to materialize at some point. (To grap something etc) And Logan wouldn't be exactly standing around waiting for his skeleton to be ripped out.

Besides, she needs to have her legs materialized in order to stand on ground.. (It's true, that's the way Deathverine owned her in the past)

--

Wait a minute!! This is the third time I've defended Wolverine this week.. OMG, check if I have any bite marks on me!1.. It's contagious!1 *plunges a stake through his heart*..... Oh shit, the healing factor is already kicking in!!!!! :O

ExodusCloak
I don't understand the whole...needing to materialise in order to stand on the ground...Pryde can walk on air....and she certainly doesn't need to materialise to stand on that...

Also she doesn't need to solidify her entire self to grab something...once she phases her fingers through his *cough* sack....all she needs to do is soldify a finger nail and phase herself and him into the ground...

BTW Why doesn't she just touch the ground and phase the entire surface of the arena floor? That's probably the easiest way to end this fight...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jyppe
I wouldn't give it infinity for Kitty, as she need to materialize at some point. (To grap something etc) And Logan wouldn't be exactly standing around waiting for his skeleton to be ripped out.

Besides, she needs to have her legs materialized in order to stand on ground.. (It's true, that's the way Deathverine owned her in the past)

--

Wait a minute!! This is the third time I've defended Wolverine this week.. OMG, check if I have any bite marks on me!1.. It's contagious!1 *plunges a stake through his heart*..... Oh shit, the healing factor is already kicking in!!!!! :O

Consdiering that Kitty can float/fly, I can honestly say that isnt going to be a factor.

Grimm22

Wow no expression

You might as well say that Wolverine can KO Ghost Rider then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvel's ploys to make Wolverine "beat" characters that he couldnt hope to even come close to beating are hilarious

darthgoober
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wow no expression

You might as well say that Wolverine can KO Ghost Rider then roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marvel's ploys to make Wolverine "beat" characters that he couldnt hope to even come close to beating are hilarious
Hey don't blame me, I hate defending Wolverine(that's why I do it so little). I know that it doesn't make sense for the density of adamantium to have any effect on Kitty, but it does. I just felt the need to point out the facts.

Accel
Consdiering that Kitty can float/fly, I can honestly say that isnt going to be a factor.
You forget that Logan can jump 50 ft. into the air.

Tsk, tsk.

Grimm22
Because Kitty didnt go through over 200 feet of alien metals without taking any damage (besides fatigue) yet a man made metal hurts her?!?! What the f**k?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StyleTime
Umm... I think you meant infinity/10.

That is far more accurate, thank you.

Metalmanx
Because Kitty didnt go through over 200 feet of alien metals without taking any damage (besides fatigue) yet a man made metal hurts her?!?! What the f**k?

You know it. I know it. Try telling Marvel that.

capt it up
Wow no expression

I just like to add wolverine has koed ghost rider before.

bigbran
Originally posted by capt it up
I just like to add wolverine has koed ghost rider before. laughing no expression What the f**k?

capt it up
no joke lol. some thing about adamatium makes ghost rider blow up when stabbed. it actaully KOed both of them

darthgoober
no joke lol. some thing about adamatium makes ghost rider blow up when stabbed. it actaully KOed both of them
OK, adamantium has now become the biggest plot device in comics.

capt it up
OK, adamantium has now become the biggest plot device in comics.
lol it has always had some wierd affects on demonds. shaman stated this before. It has been shown before on a few occassions.

Psyquis52
I just like to add wolverine has koed ghost rider before. Yes. I was present for that particular arguement. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That was not a fun realization to go through.

Psyquis52
lol it has always had some wierd affects on demonds. shaman stated this before. It has been shown before on a few occassions. What was the name of that demonic fellow that was chasing after Wolverine all the time?

Blood - something wasn't it?

capt it up
What was the name of that demonic fellow that was chasing after Wolverine all the time?

Blood - something wasn't it?
blood screem? or Ba'al

Psyquis52
blood screem? or Ba'al Ah! Bloodscream! That was his name. Didn't he always say that Wolverine's metal hurt him?

capt it up
Ah! Bloodscream! That was his name. Didn't he always say that Wolverine's metal hurt him?
yes but he always mention it can not kill him becuase he can not be killed by metal forge by man

Grimm22
I just like to add wolverine has koed ghost rider before.

You obviously didnt get the joke no expression

I was mocking the fact that Marvel continues to make cop outs the size of Texas to make sure Wolverine beats characters who are LEAGUES above him.

Ghost Rider would eat Wolverine's head wink

Brian Oswald
Can Wolverine survive with a rock in his brain?

And Kitty doesn't need to keep her legs tangible since she can float on air(like said many times smile )

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by riceroost
Even though the creator of Kitty (you know, Chris Claremont) says she can't phase through adamantium? We call that denial where I come from. She can't phase through too many claw swipes and she's nowhere near fast enough to catch him for a heart rip. What's she gonna do? This.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/skrulldies.jpg

The Pict
This.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/skrulldies.jpg

laughing

eek! Nice

Metalmanx
Shadowcat for the win!

riceroost
This.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/skrulldies.jpg That scan means nothing. Please note that the Warskrull was being distracted by another attacker. Kitty needs help to put Wolverine down. I repeat, she is not fast enough to hurt Wolverine before she comes into contact with adamantium. Wolverine only needs a few claw swipes and Kitty is helpless or Koed.

Metalmanx
That scan means nothing. Please note that the Warskrull was being distracted by another attacker. Kitty needs help to put Wolverine down. I repeat, she is not fast enough to hurt Wolverine before she comes into contact with adamantium. Wolverine only needs a few claw swipes and Kitty is helpless or Koed.

You serious?

Start of the fight--Kitty phases underground before Wolverine gets anywhere near her.

Then she pulls him underground. All without phasing into him, something you keep hoping she'll do like a moron.

Shadowcat 10/10.

xmarksthespot
Meh. I can't be bothered with you.

Shadowcat wins.

Brian Oswald
Plus she can phase Wolvvy by touching him(like pulling him undeground by his boot) she doesn't have to go through him and touch the adamantium...http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkmgVtRBFdSYBws1XNyoA/SIG=13mugr7ta/EXP=1158809237/**http%3a//comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/640/640853/astonishing-x-men-20050810080531960.jpg

riceroost
Start of the fight--Kitty phases underground before Wolverine gets anywhere near her. You assume moronically that Wolverine will still be standing in the same spot as when Kitty last saw him. Kitty goes underground, Wolverine moves 20 feet to the left. Kitty makes a snatch for a leg that isn't there, Wolverine dashes forward and slashes her arm, disrupting her powers and she becones solid while half in the ground. Wolverine FTW.

Kitty can't see through the ground to watch where Wolverine is going. And even if she could she still sees as a human, thus Wolverine's movements are too fast for her to follow. I repeat: She will never get anywhere close enough to beat him. Wolverine can run 20 feet at her, slash her 15 times (more than enough to disrupt her powers), and then be another 20 feet away before she even notices that he is gone.

xmarksthespot
Yes because Shadowcat would just stand there. If he runs towards her she can just dive through him and pull out his freakin heart. Sweet jesus. He's not the Flash.

Brian Oswald
Wolverine has superhuman speed blink

riceroost
Yes because Shadowcat would just stand there. If he runs towards her she can just dive through him and pull out his freakin heart. Sweet jesus. He's not the Flash. How is she going to react fast enough to dive? He's not the flash, yet an entire group of highly trained mercenaries couldn't see him run across a room at them, slash all their weapons to pieces, and then run a good distance behind them. As far as they were concerned he had just dissapeared and reappeared across the room and their guns just started falling apart.

They couldn't even react fast enough to pull a trigger, let alone dive at him. Kitty would be no different. She's see Wolverine standing in front of her and then he'd be gone and she'd suddenly feel like she wanted to die. Fight over.

Of course that's hardly a flash level feat. Deathstroke maybe, but not anywhere near flash. Not even close.

xmarksthespot
How is she going to react fast enough to dive? He's not the flash, yet an entire group of highly trained mercenaries couldn't see him run across a room at them, slash all their weapons to pieces, and then run a good distance behind them. As far as they were concerned he had just dissapeared and reappeared across the room and their guns just started falling apart.Inverse ninja law.
They couldn't even react fast enough to pull a trigger, let alone dive at him. Kitty would be no different. She's see Wolverine standing in front of her and then he'd be gone and she'd suddenly feel like she wanted to die. Fight over.

Of course that's hardly a flash level feat. Deathstroke maybe, but not anywhere near flash. Not even close. Like I said I really can't be bothered with you. So believe Wolverine wins against Shadowcat, or Telepaths, or Cyclops, all you want.

riceroost
Inverse ninja law. No, it was a speed feat, not a ninja trick. Considering how rarely Wolverine uses his ninja tricks these days it's more likely to be a speed feat, especially considering he's done it several other times.
Like I said I really can't be bothered with you. So believe Wolverine wins against Shadowcat, or Telepaths, or Cyclops, all you want. Wolverine has beaten Shadowcat, telepaths, and Cyclops, so I will keep believing it. Sabretooth has beaten Shadowcat too. Deal with that ya crybaby.

xmarksthespot
No, it was a speed feat, not a ninja trick. Considering how rarely Wolverine uses his ninja tricks these days it's more likely to be a speed feat, especially considering he's done it several other times.
Wolverine has beaten Shadowcat, telepaths, and Cyclops, so I will keep believing it. Sabretooth has beaten Shadowcat too. Deal with that ya crybaby. You clearly don't know what the Inverse Ninja Law is.

Have fun living in delusions.

srankmissingnin
Since it isn't an in character fight (cause Kitty would lose that) and it's to the death Shadowcat wins. Is Wolverine leagues faster then Shadowcat though? Well... is Spider-man?

*Hint: The answer is yes to both*

Validus

xmarksthespot

ExodusCloak
Shadowcat could win that way...or she could touch the ground and phase the surface beneath her....meaning Wolvey falls through it and gets fused with the floor..

wolvertooth
i cant belive it ... you will now use that crapy feat of her to drag someones ass underground all the way against wolverine dont you? wolverine is far too fast for a human , shadowcat will grab him? wtf? wet me get it right, shadocat goes underground, then untill she grabs his leg and all that time wolverine will just stand in the plcae and dont move?? are you all nuts? he is by far too fast for her, she wouldnt be able to touch him , he will make 200 cuts before she will even see whats going on

please dont tell me your that dumb to even think that little girl can touch him
http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=204br.jpg
http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=216rb.jpg

Grimm22
Yes because Shadowcat would just stand there. If he runs towards her she can just dive through him and pull out his freakin heart. Sweet jesus. He's not the Flash.

I know laughing

Wolveirne fanboys assume that he can move the speed of sound or somthing What the f**k?

Wolverine running in a straight path at full speed could probobly go around 30-40 mph.

Attacking he isnt nearly as fast. Fast, but nowhere near superhuman.

He has peak human speed at most

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth
? he is by far too fast for her, she wouldnt be able to touch him , he will make 200 cuts before she will even see whats going on

eek! laughing

So I assume you also think Wolverine can beat the Invisible Woman then?!?

wolvertooth
eek! laughing

So I assume you also think Wolverine can beat the Invisible Woman then?!?

no but he can beat the thing..... and he did it 3 times confused

Grimm22
no but he can beat the thing..... and he did it 3 times confused

First off, im not getting into this in another thread.

Second off, he has never beaten Ben no expression

He scratched his face once, but then got KO'ed by Ben's retaliation

Then there was the PIS stab scene which doesnt count because its completely against Ben's character and abilites.

Oh and there is no third

wolvertooth
First off, im not getting into this in another thread.

Second off, he has never beaten Ben no expression

He scratched his face once, but then got KO'ed by Ben's retaliation

Then there was the PIS stab scene which doesnt count because its completely against Ben's character and abilites.

Oh and there is no third

the third is where he took down ben with a kick to his skull and owned him

the thing used his powers but wolverine was too fast for him and stabed him

the thing got owned by wolverine big grin

Grimm22
the third is where he took down ben with a kick to his skull and owned him

the thing used his powers but wolverine was too fast for him and stabed him

the thing got owned by wolverine big grin

First, thats in the ult. universe.

Second, its already common knowledge how crappy that scan was no expression

We already estabilished, that its impossible for Wolverine to hurt Ben with a kick.

Only Wolverine fanboys deny it.

Oh and there is no proof to say that Wolverine could hurt Ben in the Ult. Universe

wolvertooth
i can see that your blind.... a blind fanboy.... wolverine took down thing and i wrote everything on the thing&colossus vs namor thread and you couldnt say anything because your too dumb to understand what i wrote big grin , alright thats enough owening you in 3 different threads for now, see you all later and try to bring some points till i be back

Grimm22
i can see that your blind.... a blind fanboy.... wolverine took down thing and i wrote everything on the thing&colossus vs namor thread and you couldnt say anything because your too dumb to understand what i wrote big grin , alright thats enough owening you in 3 different threads for now, see you all later and try to bring some points till i be back

Yes I'm a fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because I "never" admit Ben loses right?

Or maybe its because of your blind ambition and dedication to "prove" that Wolverine could beat people that he has no chance against

riceroost
We already estabilished, that its impossible for Wolverine to hurt Ben with a kick. Yet he has managed to hurt HULK with a headbutt. big grin

riceroost
You clearly don't know what the Inverse Ninja Law is.

Have fun living in delusions. Inverse ninja law means absolutely nothing when I have monologues in the comic that say Wolverine moves faster than human eyes can follow. Have fun watching Shadowcat get beat. Oh, wait, it's already happened. big grin

Sub_Mariner
Shadowcat phases his organs out, his heart, his brain.

riceroost
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Shadowcat phases his organs out, his heart, his brain.
Nope, she's too slow. And if she did do that it would KO her too.

wolvertooth
riceroost you know whats really funny? that every time we have a debate with wolverine haters its always about a character that wolverine already owned but they always put there speculations against it, you see man they know much better then the writers... and when you show those fanboys why should wolverine take them out they still wont admit, wolverine took out the thing but its PIS , wolverine took out namor but its PIS, wolverine took out shadowcat but its a PIS, you see everything is PIS for them because wolverine kicked there heroes ass like dogs laughing

Grimm22
Yet he has managed to hurt HULK with a headbutt. big grin

Which is crap no expression

Unless it was Grey Hulk confused

wolvertooth
Which is crap no expression

Unless it was Grey Hulk confused

wow... he made more then 2 wotds.... Happy Dance , he got something moving inside his head dont know i think its some rock but hey at least he can write

Sub_Mariner
wow... he made more then 2 wotds.... Happy Dance , he got something moving inside his head dont know i think its some rock but hey at least he can write

That was a petty insult.

Grimm22
wow... he made more then 2 wotds

I just wanted to point this out laughing

Oh the irony

ExodusCloak
All Kitty needs to do is phase the entire arena...and Wolverine becomes fused with the ground....how does he stop her from doing that?

Sub_Mariner
I just wanted to point this out laughing

Oh the irony

laughing

Anyway Shadowcat hides in the ground, finds wolverine, phases all his organs out and several pieces of his body.

wolvertooth
laughing

Anyway Shadowcat hides in the ground, finds wolverine, phases all his organs out and several pieces of his body.

and he is just going to stand and Wait for here because he is such a gentleman.... he cuts her arm ... shadowcat is handicap

riceroost
laughing

Anyway Shadowcat hides in the ground, finds wolverine, phases all his organs out and several pieces of his body. Or Wolverine sidesteps, stabs her twice and she's KOed from phasing through adamantium. Wolverine's win senario is much easier to accomplish. And no one can explain how she is going to magically come up right underneath Wolverine when she can't see through the ground.

Sub_Mariner
and he is just going to stand and Wait for here because he is such a gentleman.... he cuts her arm ... shadowcat is handicap

No, she will phase too fast for him, if he runs at her phase through him and take his organs.

wolvertooth
No, she will phase too fast for him, if he runs at her phase through him and take his organs.

too fast for him? now your taling me that wolverine will outspeed buy some little ****? sad

Sub_Mariner
too fast for him? now your taling me that wolverine will outspeed buy some little ****? sad

No but if he runs at her she will phase through him fast enough so wolverine will just go through her and his organs will be in her hands.

Metalmanx
Nope, she's too slow. And if she did do that it would KO her too.

Too slow? What the f**k?

If she wants to, she can move extremely fast.

But that's really beside the point. If this thread were Wolverine vs. a comatose Shadowcat, then sure he'd win.

But she's not a moron. She's actually quite smart, and quite the tactical fighter. You have to be with her powerset. As much as I'm sure she likes it, she's not going to just sit there and let herself get slashed at.

Oh, and Kitty basically HAS TO be able to see while underground. Otherwise, she'd never find her target. Like in the previously-posted picture with the alien. Her head never comes up. She just reaches up and grabs him. Almost as if she could see where he was... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can move away from his initial spot. She'll find him. As good as his senses are, he can't sense something that's not there. As she would be underground at the time, he'd have nothing to sense. Therefore, nothing to react to. By the time he realizes he's being phased underground, it will be too late for him.

Wolverine dies everytime. Shadowcat, however, wins 10/10.

Tha C-Master
All Kitty needs to do is phase the entire arena...and Wolverine becomes fused with the ground....how does he stop her from doing that? I love how posts like these are ignored time and time again since some "people" don't have an argument for them.

ExodusCloak
Or Wolverine sidesteps, stabs her twice and she's KOed from phasing through adamantium. Wolverine's win senario is much easier to accomplish. And no one can explain how she is going to magically come up right underneath Wolverine when she can't see through the ground.

But why does she even need to make contact with him? She's perfectly capable of phasing the enviroment.... all she needs to do is phase the ground in a certain radius and Wolvey falls right through it and gets fused with the ground...

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I love how posts like these are ignored time and time again since some "people" don't have an argument for them.

Thank you for noticing....you're my new best friend...

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I love how posts like these are ignored time and time again since some "people" don't have an argument for them.

I'm with Exodus there so i didn't argue, Shadowcat 9/10.

wolvertooth
But why does she even need to make contact with him? She's perfectly capable of phasing the enviroment....so all she needs to do is phase the ground in a certain radius and Wolvey falls right through it and gets fused with the ground...

what makes you think that wolverine wont attack her at less then a second and cut her like a dog? you think what.... wolverine will just stand on the ground waiting for here move?? he is much by far faster then her... he will attack and take here down right away it wont be a fight even

Tha C-Master
Thank you for noticing....you're my new best friend... smile

I'm with Exodus there so i didn't argue, Shadowcat 9/10. I meant the "you know who's".

ExodusCloak
what makes you think that wolverine wont attack her at less then a second and cut her like a dog? you think what.... wolverine will just stand on the ground waiting for here move?? he is much by far faster then her... he will attack and take here down right away it wont be a fight even

Can he take her out before she even thinks? KMC rules state that both combatants are standing on opposite ends of each other...and both are grounded...Her legs are automatically touching the ground...she's making contact with it...they are at opposite ends of the arena...how is he going to lunge at her and kill her before she even thinks?

Grimm22
I find this to be hilarious laughing

I cant believe anyone would believe that Wolverine could even come close to hurting Kitty hysterical

Tha C-Master
what makes you think that wolverine wont attack her at less then a second and cut her like a dog? you think what.... wolverine will just stand on the ground waiting for here move?? he is much by far faster then her... he will attack and take here down right away it wont be a fight even At the distance in this forum? I think not... you aren't serious are you, is he going to "Wolvie-blitz" everyone?

ExodusCloak

Can he take her out before she even thinks? Her legs are touching the ground...she's making contact with it...they are at opposite ends of the arena? How is he going to lunge at her and kill her before she even thinks?

wolvertooth
listen it depends where they stand... what is the invironmant... its not like he stand a mile from here on a ground and thats it like some duel .... who will start the fight? who will think about attacking first? wolverine can jump and take her down in less then a second, but maybe she will be the one to try and attack first... to many errors in this

riceroost
I cant believe anyone would believe that Wolverine could even come close to hurting Kitty hysterical That's because you dont read comics, where he actually has hurt her, in combat situations.

ExodusCloak
listen it depends where they stand... what is the invironmant... its not like he stand a mile from here on a ground and thats it like some duel .... who will start the fight? who will think about attacking first? wolverine can jump and take her down in less then a second, but maybe she will be the one to try and attack first... to many errors in this

Wolvey has to think to lunge...that's the speed of thought + the speed of his lunge + the speed of another thought + the speed of him raising his hand to slash her...+ the speed of another thought + the speed of the slash....all Kitty needs to do is think and concentrate a little and she phases the arena....speed of thought + a little bit more...which is much, much faster then a lunge by Wolvie...

darthgoober
I didn't even think about her phasing the ground when I posted before. That does pretty much kill any chance of Wolverine being able to beat her, so I retract my earlier statements about it going either way, Kitty 9/10(just because I hate giving 10/10 results).

wolvertooth
Wolvey has to think to lunge...that's the speed of thought + the speed of his lunge + the speed of another thought + the speed of him raising his hand to slash her...+ the speed of another thought + the speed of the slash....all Kitty needs to do is think and concentrate a little and she phases the arena....speed of thought + a little bit more...which is much, much faster then a lunge by Wolvie...

do you compare wolverines speed to a regular human? are you crazy?
wolverine moves his hands fater then the human eye, people cant see what he does, he is a war dog, his reflexes are super human , and you compare a little sl*t to him??? and its not mortal kombat ... they wont stand against each other and then someone will say fight and they start... wolverine will just react much faster then her, he is too way too fast for here she is just a girl, he jumps on here and kill here... whats so hard to understand that?

riceroost
Wolvey has to think to lunge...that's the speed of thought + the speed of his lunge + the speed of another thought + the speed of him raising his hand to slash her...+ the speed of another thought + the speed of the slash....all Kitty needs to do is think and concentrate a little and she phases the arena....speed of thought + a little bit more...which is much, much faster then a lunge by Wolvie... Not really. With Wolverine it has been stated many times that thought and action are one and the same.

wolvertooth
thats right, he reacts too fast, he dont think and then do something he just got reflexes, he doesnt need to think ... hmmmm... how am i going to attack today? a kick? no no a slash.... no i will start with berserk rage , he just attack in a second and his moves are way too fast for a human and guess what?? shadowcat has a human reflexes... she is just a girl

Sparkz
I'm not saying that Wolverine is going to kick her ass or anything but he has beaten her before
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5122/wolverinevg2.th.png

And that dosen't seem like PIS to me.

Sub_Mariner
So if Wolverine is moving at "Superhuman speeds" he won't stop at shadowcat but she iwll be ready and just let him phase through her and take his organs with her.

Sparkz
wolverine moves his hands fater then the human eye, people cant see what he does, he is a war dog, his reflexes are super human , and you compare a little sl*t to him??? and its not mortal kombat ... they wont stand against each other and then someone will say fight and they start... wolverine will just react much faster then her, he is too way too fast for here she is just a girl, he jumps on here and kill here... whats so hard to understand that?

Erm in that scan Wolverine didn't move faster than human eye could see, as those guys saw something happen, it was to quick for them to make out what happened but by no means was to fast to see.

wolvertooth
do you really think she is that fast to even react? she wont know what happened to her
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-17.jpg

he is too fast for soldiers to react... he is too fast for ninjas to react... and a little girl with regular human speed and feats is just going to react faster ??

Metalmanx
thats right, he reacts too fast, he dont think and then do something he just got reflexes, he doesnt need to think ... hmmmm... how am i going to attack today? a kick? no no a slash.... no i will start with berserk rage , he just attack in a second and his moves are way too fast for a human and guess what?? shadowcat has a human reflexes... she is just a girl

And while Wolverine is foaming at the mouth from his self-induced seizure, Kitty is safely underground.

wolvertooth
metalmax read above

ExodusCloak

No I'm comparing his thought processing to a normal human...his reflexes might be super fast but his thought processing is still the same as a normal human...Wolvie doesn' t have any feats to show that he processes thoughts at super speeds...

He had ample time in that scan to register a thought which triggered his super reflexes...

Kitty's phase works faster than a lunge by Wolverine....those men have to think to pull the tigger...thought and action....Kitty's phase is thought...

Not really. With Wolverine it has been stated many times that thought and action are one and the same.

He still has to think to do anything...do you have a scan where it specifically says his action and thought occur at the same instant? Because if that was the case lesser beings wouldn't be able to keep up with him in H2H...but they do...i.e. Prodigy

In your opinion could he Wolvie-Blitz Storm or Sue?

Metalmanx
do you really think she is that fast to even react? she wont know what happened to her
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/crfroma/Wolverinev1-068-17.jpg

he is too fast for soldiers to react... he is too fast for ninjas to react... and a little girl with regular human speed and feats is just going to react faster ??

This just shows you have even less knowledge about Kitty than about Colossus.

Kitty was trained pretty intensely as a ninja and all methods of ninjitsu. Her reaction time is unbelievable. She's trained herself to phase involunarily at the sound of a gunshot. AT THE SOUND. Not after the bullet has hit her. But just the sound.

Unless Kitty is sleeping when Wolverine lunges at her, she won't have any trouble avoiding him.

Metalmanx
metalmax read above

Oh no. Don't worry about me. I've been reading all of it juuuuust fine. I just hope you're folling your own advice.

Metalmanx
No I'm comparing his thought processing to a normal human...his reflexes might be super fast but his thought processing is still the same as a normal human...Wolvie doesn' t have any feats to show that he processes thoughts at super speeds...

He had ample time in that scan to register a thought which triggered his super reflexes...

Kitty's phase works faster than a lunge by Wolverine....those men have to think to pull the tigger...thought and action....Kitty's phase is thought...

He still has to think to do anything...do you have a scan where it specifically says his action and thought occur at the same instant? Because if that was the case lesser beings wouldn't be able to keep up with him in H2H...but they do...i.e. Prodigy

In your opinon could he Wolvie-Blitz Storm or Sue?

Haha...Prodigy kicked his ass. laughing

wolvertooth
so you basically try to tell me that she is faster then wolverine?? metalmanx stick with the colossus thing because i can see that you dont know a sh*t and just try to go against me with 90% of the board, ninjas of the hand were trained as ninjas too and 100 of them were owned by wolverine and they couldnt even react.... just because she had some training doesnt mean anything at all , and colossus was owned by calisto ... so? dont go ny the characters worst fights

ExodusCloak
so you basically try to tell me that she is faster then wolverine?? metalmanx stick with the colossus thing because i can see that you dont know a sh*t and just try to go against me with 90% of the board, ninjas of the hand were trained as ninjas too and 100 of them were owned by wolverine and they couldnt even react.... just because she had some training doesnt mean anything at all , and colossus was owned by calisto ... so? dont go ny the characters worst fights

No I'm basically saying that her phase happens quicker then his lunge...because it requires less thought processing and time to pull off....meaning she can pull off her attack before he can can complete his attack...

It's thought vs many thoughts and many actions

Metalmanx...I have the Prodigy scans in the Magneto vs Xavier thread....just can't find the thread... sad

Metalmanx

Haha...oh man. This is pure entertainment right here.

Blast! You discovered my plan! Follow wolvertooth around all of KMC and debate against him! Foiled again! sad

Too bad I've been in pretty much every thread you've been in long before you even joined KMC. But it's cool. I won't point it out or anything.

Alright. You want a real debate?

No. Kitty isn't faster than Wolverine. Is Wolverine faster than a gunshot? No.

Kitty's reaction time is superior to Wolverine's. The things she's been able to do with her powers are incredible. Unless they start off within arm's reach from each other (which makes it very difficult to stand there without being uncomfortable), Kitty can phase away before Wolverine can stab at her.

wolvertooth
are you all retarted??? so you say she just needs to think about a freakin happy place and the ground takes wolverine down??? can you prove that she can effect the entire ground ?? and how many space can she effect on?? what if he is too far away... was it showed that she can effect that many space?? he jumps to another part... she needs to come then in contact with him , and this is where he is just too fast for here, he cuts here like a stick and she doesnt even blink, wolverine calculates everything he needs while he avoid here " open the ground" crap, he doesnt need to think much ... he always jump on his enemies and slash them without thinking, i guess thinking is not something your all good at arent you

wolvertooth

No. Kitty isn't faster than Wolverine. Is Wolverine faster than a gunshot? No.

Kitty's reaction time is superior to Wolverine's.

you sir ... are one retarted idiot... your a brother of grimm 22 arent you? you must be ... wolverine was catching bullets with his hands.... avoiding them ... cutting them even one after another....

you say that sl*t reaction is faster then wolverines?? show me a prove

ExodusCloak
are you all retarted??? so you say she just needs to think about a freakin happy place and the ground takes wolverine down??? can you prove that she can effect the entire ground ?? and how many space can she effect on?? what if he is too far away... was it showed that she can effect that many space?? he jumps to another part... she needs to come then in contact with him , and this is where he is just too fast for here, he cuts here like a stick and she doesnt even blink, wolverine calculates everything he needs while he avoid here " open the ground" crap, he doesnt need to think much ... he always jump on his enemies and slash them without thinking, i guess thinking is not something your all good at arent you

If he's too far away or jumps away then she goes underground...and then starts phasing certain parts of the arena until he falls through...it's simple....trial and error until he falls through..she doesn't even need to come up...

wolvertooth
If he's too far away then she goes underground...and then starts phasing certain parts of the arena until he falls through...it's simple....trial and error until he falls through..she doesn't even need to come up...

now thats the best statement i heard here finally a good point

in that case it can go to here but if he reaches here first he takes here out

ExodusCloak
now thats the best statement i heard here finally a good point

in that case it can go to here but if he reaches here first he takes here out

Thank you...

But he's not going to be able to reach her if he is far away...and if they are near each other then he gets phased underground...because her phasing is just thought while is lunge is many thoughts and many actions..even though his reflexes are superhuman...he still has to think to intiate each action...meaning her phase happens before he completes his lunge...

Metalmanx
No I'm basically saying that her phase happens quicker then his lunge...because it requires less thought processing and time to pull off....meaning she can pull off her attack before he can can complete his attack...

It's thought vs many thoughts and many actions

Metalmanx...I have the Prodigy scans in the Magneto vs Xavier thread....just can't find the thread... sad

I made it my personal quest to find this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=420522&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

And here are the scans.

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newxmen1010zh9.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newxmen1011mo1.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=newxmen1012yp0.jpg

rock

ExodusCloak

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=420522&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6

And here are the scans.

Thanks big grin

Metalmanx
you sir ... are one retarted idiot... your a brother of grimm 22 arent you? you must be ... wolverine was catching bullets with his hands.... avoiding them ... cutting them even one after another....

you say that sl*t reaction is faster then wolverines?? show me a prove

Wow. Did I strike a nerve, my friend?

I mean, I know you like unnecessarily insulting me, but now you've gone and insult the comic book character. That's a bit childish. Kitty never did anything to you. erm

If you can't debate nicely don't debate at all.

Metalmanx
Thanks big grin

Not a problem. big grin

srankmissingnin

And here are the scans.

rock

Yeah but that never happened, the whole story arc was a scenario Emma put in his head.

ExodusCloak
Yeah but that never happened, the whole story arc was a story Emma put in his head.

It was a fear...but it was written to be realistic....which includes all of Wolveys powers etc..and includes everything that could have occured in it....

Anyway do you think Wolverine can Blitz Storm or Sue?

wolvertooth
you showed one of wolverines worst moments sure... every character has one of this.... like when omega red kicked colossus ass really hard... or when calisto took him out.... or when gladiator trashed him like a can .... there are much much more

wolvertooth
Yeah but that never happened, the whole story arc was a scenario Emma put in his head.

i didnt know that ... thanx

ExodusCloak
you showed one of wolverines worst moments sure... every character has one of this.... like when omega red kicked colossus ass really hard... or when calisto took him out.... or when gladiator trashed him like a can .... there are much much more

Answer me this...do you think Wolvey can Blitz Storm, Sue, Psylocke etc when they are ready and preped for battle?

wolvertooth
psylocke takes him down ..... storm is going down and blitz too they are going down

wolvertooth
sorry i meant sue

ExodusCloak
psylocke takes him down ..... storm is going down and blitz too they are going down

Why would Psylocke take him down...if you say he blitzes Storm and Sue?

wolvertooth
psylocke IMO is supirior to them and can take wolverine but they cant thats it

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>