Beast vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
confused

braz
wow. good question.

id prolly have to go with Beast though, he gets the slighest edge IMO.

Beast 6/10

Psyquis52
I'll back that up. Beast ftw

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
confused

Oh...damn you. I was hoping no one would make this, it'd be too hard to decide.

And it still is.

Hitting each other will prove quite difficult for both of these combatants.

Both have superhuman durability (one due to his suit).

One has super strength, the other low-superhuman strength.

Both have amazing agility.

Beast is a little faster. BP has superior fighting skills.

50/50.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And it still is.

50/50. I dam myself for this thread folks......... mad

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And it still is.

50/50.

Black Panther has a lot more armour and equipment and advanced technology he carries around, though. While physically they might be very similar, or perhaps Beast has a little bit of an edge, BP's toys should make up for it.

And they are equally intelligent, but BP is a better tactician - he trained in various aspects of martial arts from a young age, and part of those studies included strategy...

Therefore, I would weigh the fight in BP's favour - 7 out of 10.

Which is a pity, because I kinda like Hank too sad

I just think Beast is a scientist first, and a fighter second, while T'Challa has been preparing for war his whole life.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Black Panther has a lot more armour and equipment and advanced technology he carries around, though. While physically they might be very similar, or perhaps Beast has a little bit of an edge, BP's toys should make up for it.

And they are equally intelligent, but BP is a better tactician - he trained in various aspects of martial arts from a young age, and part of those studies included strategy...

Therefore, I would weigh the fight in BP's favour - 7 out of 10.

Which is a pity, because I kinda like Hank too sad

I just think Beast is a scientist first, and a fighter second, while T'Challa has been preparing for war his whole life.

Hmm yes BP trained to be all that, yet beast got his strenght speed agility endurance because he's a mutant, he didn't need to train for it, sure he keeps training a lot, that's the main reason why he's stronger than dark beast who doesn't train as much, still beast is used to his speed strenght and agility, because he was born with it.

Second yes beast is a doctor first, and a fighter second, but still looking back at his X-factor years he was with the team on all the missions.
Heck he was one of the four that had gone thru all sorts of second mutations that made him stronger (that's the main reason why I believe he should be closer to a 30 ton strenght range than a 2 ton, since they never said he was depowerd no he became stronger after every mutation).
The lion form he is in now should be his strongest version, stonger not only in strenght but also on his other superhuman abilitie's, yet they never let him do any thing impressive, well maybe the danger fight was a good show, but not great.
Sorry throwing out some frustration, not directed at any one of you but mainly at the marvel writters wink

I know strenght won't work on the armor DP wear's, but still I give beast his prop's and heck as his biggest fan boy on this forum, I say it's 6/10 for beast.
wink

braz
i change my decision, i say Black Panther takes it 7/10 due to better weaponry(anti-metal, energy dagger), protection(vibranium) and almost-near agility but not quite. but yes, BPs def more deadly than Beast and can beat Wolverine IMO, and Wolverine>>Beast IMO also. so yea.

The Pict
Beast for the win. He'd go all bestial for a bit and tear Black Panther apart.

Madvillain
What the hell? Does Black Panther get weapons atleast? If not, Beast rips his head from his shoulders....well a bloodlusted Beast would.

braz
Originally posted by Madvillain
What the hell? Does Black Panther get weapons atleast?

i would think so.

Metalmanx
I still can't decide. Knowing a lot about each one, I still say it's a 50/50 split.

Beast is QUITE the formiddable fighter. And tactician as well.

Black Panther's fighting skills and tactical skills are superior, however.

Beast is smarter though, and quite the quick thinker.

So is, T'Challa, but to a lesser extent.

Beast is far stronger, faster, and more agile.

BP is also very strong (though still inferior), not as fast (though not leagues below), and less agile (but by a VERY small degree).

Beast has his razor-sharp claws and healing factor.

BP has his advanced weaponry and armor (that can still be ripped/pierced/torn if struck the right way).

I really can't decide here. This match could really go either way. 50/50.

Great match-up, Faceman. thumb up

jollyjim311
Tough. Where does it take place?

Faceman
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Tough. Where does it take place? In the JUNGLE.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.