Namor & Aquaman Invade the Surface World!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
That's it. Namor and Arthur have had enough of those dastardly surface-dwellers! They keep throwing dead Italian mafia members into their sea and they keep killing their stingrays!

Namor and Aquaman teamup to take over the surface world starting Marvel than DC.

They have 5 years of preptime using BOTH their kingdoms to invade each surface world individually.

Both surface worlds have no idea what's about to happen.

Will Ariel and her little skanky mermaids rule us all!?

Psyquis52
Yes.

Lucid Lui
Yes, they can do it.

Psyquis52
There's a reason most people who have met Aquaman try to stay on his good side.

SpunkySmurph
Haha, funny intro.

Now, I think they could do it. Judging by the info, naturally they would start at italy, the center of the problem, then work to all the other polluters.

And who lives in italy? I presume there's Captain Italy. Now, I think they can make italy their first land base, and work from there.

SpunkySmurph
Though seriously, I'm not sure. I don't know anything at all about either army, but I know they could do alot of dmage on their own. Working together, they could probably defeat a fair amount of heroes and villains in the Marvel World

S.G
I don't know, theres alot more powerful heros than those two.

golem370
Sentry,Thor,Wonder Man,Savage Hulk,Professor X,Franklin Richards many possibilites

Lucid Lui
5 years prep is an immense amount of time for any character, let alone two characters who have an equally immense amount of knowledge and technological and mystical resources.

marvelprince
Too much preptime for them too lose I'd think. Didn't even the Spectre fear the magic of Atlantis (DC) and isn't Namor's Atlantis always being pointed out to being technically advanced?

Soujaboy
Im not sure if they can do it or not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The combination of arthurs magic and namor's tech would prolly catch most of the surface world off guard. Plus they got all those mystich monsters and creatures. They can't win against the might of all the heroes. But the battle's would leave the surface world in such a mess that it wouldn't be anything left to fight for.

Scoobless
Black Panther b!tchslaps them both back into the sea with his "If Atlantis Invades With The Help Of An Alternate Atlantis After Preparing For Five Years" Contingency Plan

smile

marvelprince
Originally posted by Scoobless
Black Panther b!tchslaps them both back into the sea with his "If Atlantis Invades With The Help Of An Alternate Atlantis After Preparing For Five Years" Contingency Plan

smile

Actually doesn't both he and Bruce have one of those big grin

Scoobless
Probably... I think The Vision might have one as well

Lucid Lui
I see them doing something more along the lines of melting the polar caps and flooding most of the earth. That would after they've taken out the major threats of course.

Grimm22
Me with shovel > Namor and Aquaman cool

RSSR

smile

yes

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I see them doing something more along the lines of melting the polar caps and flooding most of the earth. That would after they've taken out the major threats of course.

That would be pretty bad for sea life though... I doubt they'd do it

Grimm22
Namor: IMPERIOUS RE..!

*WHACK*

Aquaman: What was th...?

*DOUBLE WHACK*

I win big grin

Scoobless

smile

C'mon .... doesn't everyone?

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1955/galactus.th.jpg

shifty

jollyjim311

smile

Actually I think Mr. Fantastic invented a laser-gun lookin' gadget that has the same effects.

Accel
C'mon .... doesn't everyone?

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1955/galactus.th.jpg

shifty
"Form a single line and exit the planet in an orderly fashion." laughing out loud

D-Block
It's hard to think that Thor and Sentry couldn't stop them or at least hold them off long enough for Reed to whip something up with the help of Blackpanther and Tony Stark.

JOE NUNEZ
If they can figure out how to flood the Earth, then ill say they can take it. Unless the cosmic heroes get involved...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.