Spidey VS Beast H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
Spidey has Spider sense but all out of cartridges.

Fight in a factory, lot's of 20 ton machinery around.

Who Wins?

EDIT:Classic Spidey Suit.

galan7777777
is this the new spidey suit?

Sub_Mariner
No Classic.

JOE NUNEZ
Spidey, faster, stronger.....

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Spidey, faster, stronger.....

He isn't stronger, Spidey=25 tons, Beast=30.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
He isn't stronger, Spidey=25 tons, Beast=30.

That is a real stretch bud especially when Beast HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO PUT HIM ABOVE CLASS 2.

30 tons my ass. What a joke.

JOE NUNEZ
He isn't stronger, Spidey=25 tons, Beast=30. Really, show me where it says Beast =30, cause if you cant ill show you where it says Beast=2 tons..... sad

JOE NUNEZ
Well? im waiting....

Scoobless
Beasts bio states he's 2 tons

srankmissingnin
Well? im waiting....

I hope you brought a magazine or something

JOE NUNEZ
He isn't stronger, Spidey=25 tons, Beast=30. And Namor= Superman right? laughing out loud

galan7777777
id say classic spidey wins but not easily

Sub_Mariner
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29#Powers

Marvel Database.

Sixth_Winged
And that's on the upgraded cat version to boot.

Beast would get tamed here.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I hope you brought a magazine or something eek! laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance big grin wink

Sixth_Winged

Marvel Database.

The official handbook of the marvel universe says he's not along with having practically no feat to suggest otherwise(well unless it's that brief period with the avengers, or so i'm told)

i suggest not referring to wiki pages or internet bios as they are horribly inaccurate and contradictory to on panel depictions. Not to mention the fact that they could be changed by anyone,....hmmm..., which leads to the question.....did you change it.....laughing out loud kidding.

marvelprince
Please, this isn't really close. Spidey dances around him and goes to wipe some sweat off of Beast's forehead but ends up knocking him out.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
The official handbook of the marvel universe says he's not along with having practically no feat to suggest otherwise(well unless it's that brief period with the avengers, or so i'm told)

i suggest not referring to wiki pages or internet bios as they are horribly inaccurate and contradictory to on panel depictions.

It's more or less Marvel wrote.

JOE NUNEZ

Marvel Database. Well then id like to apologize to you man....Man how times have changed Beast at class 30. confused

Sub_Mariner
Well then id like to apologize to you man....Man how times have changed Beast at class 30. confused

Apology accepted.

Spidey=Quicker

Beast=Stronger

Scoobless
Apology accepted.

Spidey=Quicker

Beast=Stronger

I would really like to see any feat that puts Beast above Spider-Man in strength

marvelprince
Well then id like to apologize to you man....Man how times have changed Beast at class 30. confused

Its a wiki page. Fans more or less write that site. If your gonna go by bio at least try and entry from a handbook. I trust them more than I thrust wiki. Besides Spider-man has feats to back up his strength, what does Beast have? A mention of class 30 strength on a fan-edited website?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by marvelprince
Its a wiki page. Fans more or less write that site. If your gonna go by bio at least try and entry from a handbook. I trust them more than I thrust wiki. Besides Spider-man has feats to back up his strength, what does Beast have? A mention of class 30 strength on a fan-edited website?

If someone edits it wrongly they change it back. no expression

golem370
In a fight I believe Beast would be a good match for Spider-Mans way of fighting using his speed and agility but Spider-Man is faster full out and a little more agile.

marvelprince
If someone edits it wrongly they change it back. no expression

Fair enough, but the point still stands that other than the website there is no evidence of the Beast being that strong in the comic. Has another character even made reference to it or anything? Where are they getting this information from?

Sixth_Winged
It's more or less Marvel wrote.

uhmmm...no.

http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=muhandbookxmen2004v104rougher0.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=muhandbookxmen2004v105rougher9.jpg

Most wikipages can be changed by anyone and marvel people would hardly be the ones to change them. Other wipipages are just made by fans getting varied info from varied source sometimes deviating from official information. You want official info on your character, fine, get the TOHOTMU, that's basically their stand on that and even then, those stats are inaccurate like hell. Imagine what a mere fan would write.

Sub_Mariner
Ok, let's just put it as 30ton Beast VS Classic Spidey.

Sixth_Winged
See there, wouldn't it be much easier if you'd put it that way in the first place. There's no shame in handicap matches that even things a bit.

edit: well okay, maybe too much is spite.

Kid Kurdy
I always considered Beast as a mini Spider-Man. But I don't underestimate Beast, he's a pretty good, all round fighter.

He can give Spider-Man trouble, especially when Spider-Man, like always, doesn't take the fight very seriously. But after that, Spider-Man wipes the floor with Beast.

Sub_Mariner
I say it goes like this. Beast would dodge spidey for a while, Beast maybe get's a couple of punches in, Spidey might get scraped by some machinery, Spidey would sneak up and take him out or work his way onto it.

The Fake Macoy
Spidey still has his spider sense, which would give him the advantage against beast even if he is stronger. Not to mention Spidey's still faster. 30 ton Beast goes down anyways.

Grimm22
Spidey is stronger, faster, more agile.

Not to mention Spidey Sense no expression

Spidey 9/10

Priest
Originally posted by Scoobless
I would really like to see any feat that puts Beast above Spider-Man in strength
THere is non..even if they were the same strength, beast would get rocked.

Metalmanx
I was incorrect with the portrayal of Beast having class 30 strength in my Beast vs. Wolverine thread. I apologize for that.

However, he has, for most of his career, been at class 10-15 strength. I think that's a fair assumption.

On topic, however, Spider-Man pretty much embarasses him.

Brutacus
hmm some classic strenght feats of beast, you have to look hard but the best are in the x-factor series, in x-factor 30/33 you will see some feats that would put him over 2 ton he k.o's a 10 tonner in 2 blows, breaks free from a ship that try's to restrain him, and he causes a small earth quake wenn he hit's the ground with his fists, agility you have to look at the time he was in the avengers.

He's a scientist or a doctor so I guess that's the main reason you won't see him much in a fight, still they say he keeps fit because he trains a lot.

But even thow he was stronger than spidey, I don't see him win, they are pretty close wenn it come's to agility, endurance I don't know, stamina I don't know.
Reflexes spidey, and well he has his spider sense so I guess he can keep one step ahead of beast most of the time, and like in normal fight's even iff beast was stronger and had a better endurance in the end iff spidey keeps hitting and dodge him for to long beast would go down in the end.

So hmmm I'll say 7/10 spidey.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I was incorrect with the portrayal of Beast having class 30 strength in my Beast vs. Wolverine thread. I apologize for that.

However, he has, for most of his career, been at class 10-15 strength. I think that's a fair assumption.

On topic, however, Spider-Man pretty much embarasses him.

No prob, I agree that he's around a 10 tonner (maybe a lil stronger). But Spider-Man outclasses him in every other department, plus he has his spider-sense. I say they fight for a whil Beast goes down and Spidey teaches him how to do a REAL backflip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.